/dg/ - Destiny General

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io - Giant's Scar. Actium War Rig, Knucklehead Radar, Eye of Another World, DARCI
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Still had a few posts to go but oh well

POST TITANS

>caring about the face at all
It's all about those hips my nigra.

Is the Warlock jump noticeably more shitty and useless than the other classes jumps or is it just me?

Does reputation levels do anything?

Is titan the most of class?

They give you gear.
What did he mean by this?

So, does competitive crucible give better rewards? is there a reason to pick it over quickplay at all?

Not just you, their jump is fucking terrible.

>tfw no Failsafe gf

Should I buy the Warlock exotic helmet or the sniper rifle?

Its shit.

Titan jump is the best

Is guided nightfall doable for clanless, antisocial retards like me?

We need ONE more person to join our clan to start the nightfall thing

PLEASE respond

GT: RagingNudel#2727

>clans
Enjoy your memory leak

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

look dude just spam your grenades on mobs and don't die and you'll be fine

>When those NPCs in the tower are in the middle of or walk through a 12 guardians dance party

i mean the actual levels, like with most factions I'm either 1 or 2 but with the gunsmith i'm 10

they need to fix that shit ASAP

takes ages to find

just join a clan, you dont even need to talk

>can preview shaders on exotic weapons at Eververse even though they can't be applied

that's some horseshit

EXOTIC
REVAMP
WHEN?????

>Week 1 Xur for console: Merciless
>Week 1 Xur for PC: DARCI

Where the fuck do Hydra's spawn on Nessus. I need 1 more for a challenge

tried guided games last night just to see how long it would take and it was only 10 minutes but I got teamed up with some aussies that didn't really do much
was still easy to carry since the nightfall is a joke and can be solo'd by anyone with a brain

Everywhere

I've never played Destiny 1, I have enjoyed D2 so far. Just unlocked Nightfall an hour ago.

in the tangle, near where the spire event spawms

dude, go spend 75k on weapon mods, there's no point in leaving it capped

Confession: I haven't used any mods yet.

I'll go check it out.

PCbabby here, I wasn't aware of the malus you get if you have multiple characters of the same class. I was going to be a smirky smartass and double dip on those weekly powerful engrams only to fall flat on my face.
However I like my 2nd Warlock much more than my original one. If I delete my original Warlock will this make my 2nd Warlock my "main" Warlock and un-gimp his Powerful Engram power level?

Every single time I play countdown it's a 3v4 or some guy goes 0.0 / 0.1 KD on my team

every
single
fucking
time

why do shitters even queue for competitive when they're impatient little shit trash who just take up a spot to do nothing but die then leave when they realize they're fucking GARBAGE who can't do anything because all they do is die and then have to wait for people with over 30 IQ to finish playing

can someone make a version with Ghaul in this pose?

They're pretty crap. Only really useful for hitting higher light levels with legendary ones.

Just get your recovery as high as possible and the use whichever grenade mods or recoil mods you like most.

>Nightfall is actually easier than regular strike because you can spam the everliving fuck out of your grenades

Recovery???? Why?
>inb4 Warlock

What setting reduces the white edges on textures in the distance?

Perfect for finishing rat king
Even a noob like me had 6min left at the end

kinda like this

who is that lady in the op and your pic related?

>do the strike solo
>the randoms I get on my team keep jumping into the sawblades instead of just staying on the marked trail because they think it'll be faster somehow

Why finish rat king, it's a trash weapon

Is Legend of Arceus or whatever it's called actually worth the effort?

free power that will let you make the jump to 280

>try to slide
>put down a shield instead
how do i fucking stop this

Why is Skyburners Oath such shit?

The Queen of the Rift, who is totally not dead btw

The Queen of the Awoken from Destiny 1. Pretty tragic story. The one on the left is just one of the regular guards that worked for the Queen.

its not even difficult to obtain

>not running a 4 stack with Rat King and rat packing in PvP by hiding around a corner

SeePlus another exotic for the collection

She's the current regent in Mara's absence

Stop playing Titan.

>guy didnt kill his psyion
>don't speak up cause trying it again is no big deal
>get booted because they thought it was me
My bad everyone is killing themselves with rockets on damage phase and 3 people couldn't get more than 40 skulls

Yes. It's the same if you delete your character and roll a new one and try do the milestones again. Next week it will be fine

No she's fuckin not. that's just one of the tards that walks around the reef.

@193952514
>i posted it again
fuck off

Recovery is the best stat

Am I suppose to be constantly running nightfalls or just doing them once a week?

Why not mobility? Don't you want to be fast as fuck? Or why not go for resilience so you can get the equivalent of the ram's benefits?

Mobility is fucking shit, every jump in the game can be cleared with 0 mobility.

What are good looking human female options?

i think they're weekly

>mobility
>fast as fuck

How's d2 on ps4? Didn't even buy it yet...

mobility does not change sprint speed

Mobility is misleading. It doesn't affect your sprint speed at all, which is what you would want to use it for anyways. It really only affects walking speed and jump height, the latter of which is completely unnecessary. It's only ever good if you want to be a huge min-maxer for PvP.

Resilience gives you jack shit for extra health. But I honestly don't know if getting a shit ton of resilience will end up dropping any popular weapon use in PvP from a 4 shot to a 5 shot or something. Only time will tell.

Recovery reduces the time it takes for you to start recovering your health back which is huge in both PvE and PvP. Well maybe not that huge, but way better than both resilience and mobility

>when you don't have to choose between warlock or titan

>equivalent of the ram's benefits

im really close to dropping this game because the writing is so bad. Is there anyway i can turn off the coms that allow npcs to speak to me? the dialogue is some of the most autistic highschool sonic the hedgehog shit i've ever bore witness to

>trying to do some public events
>finally see event with other people waiting
>zone out on approach
>now alone

This is the power of 2k17 Bungie.

>Warlock?
>Titan?
>Wartitan!

it's really only ever THAT bad during the scripted misisons

I think Titlock is better

i think everything about d2 character creation is trash. the chars never look the same ingame as they do during creation process...

I think you want a minimum of 4 resilience for PvP. Someone told me there IS some meta weapon that gets taken from a 4 shot to a 5 shot if you go from 3 resilience to 4.

Can't remember if it was Mida or The End or some other scout, but apparently it does make a difference, however slight.

2sexy

What should I buy to avoid the money cap?

It's Mida, and any other scout in the mida archetype.

shaders cost to apply, dick around with em

Failsafe is pretty fun if you ignore the emo part
Something about her always happy tone makes me rock hard

weapon mods, so that you have a stockpile when you hit 280

>you will never blow a load of vex milk all over failsafe

Just turned 20 with Warlock and received all the free crap. However, when starting "Enhance!" quest it says 260 recommended level. Every guide available says that I should be doing it as soon as I hit 20. Enemies one shot me and I can't kill the captain or whatever it is as I'm running out of ammo.
Do I really need to grind until 260 and then finish the mission?

>implying you wouldn't want to fuck up her programming so bad that even her emo part starts feeling pleasure

>mfw no friends or clan to do the nightfall
I though it had matchmaking like the vanguard strikes.

>when you look like dog shit

The grind to 260 is actually pretty substantial, at least compared to everything else you've been doing and if you don't want to be starved for resources going from 260+

So no you shouldn't be able to do it as soon as you hit 20

failsafe is literally the barbie off toystory

Why do you autists keep making the thread 30 posts before the bump limit?

>he isnt 305 yet
Getting to 260 takes like an hour

>just hit 240

is it worth my time to go into the nightfall solo or will it be a trainwreck from start to finish

At what power level should I start to use all my tokens?

Weird, I've used Mida quite a bit and I don't remember getting any 4 shot fresh kills

Everyone must be aware of 4 resilience being necessary

guided games that shit and get carried

Then solo

Whenever. You get so many of them it doesn't matter. Power level will be called as soon as you hit 260 or so.

How can I check my character's looks without doing the whole tutorial mission?

boner prestige when