/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #611

''Runner Chloe'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

First for Uguu Rachel.

Cute OP :3

Friendly reminder to say yes.

Chloe is #1

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Lest go boys

i always wonder why you would cut the webm like that.. im pretty sure the animation continues for at least a second

Totally

Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her, but before this there is a brief interaction with frank before rachel meets sera (there will be no indication frank and rachel being anything more than just friends at this time)
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera

there will be about 6 variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

>yfw episode 3 chloe walks in on rachel fucking her dad

Juliet Watson is underrated! She's talented and cute! What more could you want?

fucken delet

Thanks a lot user.
Also Sera feels like is no good news at all. Never got a good feeling about her.

cutest Tempest kids

>Max warming up her frigid hands using Chloe's body heat

My BTS Chloe folder is woefully underpopulated. Can some anons help me?

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

worst thing is, i don't even know what went wrong, i gave her the belt, said two truths and a lie, jumped off the train, confessed and said the lines perfectly

This is Victoria Chase 5 seconds before getting her hopes and dreams crushed.
Say something nice to her.

I dunno user. If I knew how to make webms is use my recorded playthrough to make the scene into a complete webm

Your photography is really good.

Reminder that this couple will never get their happily ever after

You're gonna end up in a sack in a shallow grave amongst the Oregon firs you ugly piece of shit.

fake news

Google Webm for retards, dumdum.

why are you like this all the time

lmao that over the top angry grimace shen she mentions Rachel

First time I've ever actually posted anything like this. I actually felt sick typing it because I'm a pussy with a weak vagina and LiS's darkness tears me up inside. I just felt like being mean because it made me giggle and then made me feel nauseous. Sorry, user.

Did you hold hands after the play? That's an easy 3+.

yeh

Truth.

I can't believe of all things fricking handholding makes Rachel the most wet for Chloe

Chloe has such "bro" body language when she talks to him. Dude needs to accept she's realized she's gay. If he did, he'd have one of the best wingmen known to mankind... the hot lesbian friend.

But he's too much of a creep, so Rachel will need to burn him.

Actually I just watched my recording and thatès basically the whole thing. The camera focuses back on Rachel being a bitch

Sometimes, nothing needs to be said.

Looks more like roller derby Chloe

Well the other actions are just words. This is legit their first physical contact that is not friendly

No
Seriously, Rachel is such a stereotypical popular roastie. Chloe much cuter

We get it Max.

>their first physical contact that is not friendly
say_yes.png

Real life advice: Never settle for a girl that doesn't have a cute idle animation.

It was within the play. Holding hands has no excuse other than romance.

Rachel didn't need to hold Chloe's hands, that was never in the script.

It's the first one initiated by Chloe. Everything else that's physical between them has been Rachel making the first move. Chloe's breaking out of her sub role and Rachel approves.

Pls.

There's isn't as huge amount of artwork yet. Lots of caps and gifs though

now that i think about it, it's true.
Rachel keeps shoulder bumping Chloe, snuggles to her in the car, pulls her hand, touches her face two times and a bunch of other stuff but Chloe never did the first move before
Poor Rachel's so thirsty, it's about time Chloe started to hydrate her.

I wish Max and Chloe had had more of those moments. I'm not satisfied knowing that post-Bae they live a good life.

>Everything else that's physical between them has been Rachel making the first move
Chloe put her legs on Rachel that one time.

LiS really never committed to the relationship though. It was definitely there, but only if you really payed attention and read the journal.
BtS has made it so the relationship is much more in the focus of the player because it really is the driving force of the game

Yeah but Rachel basically invited her to

Ehh, they're simulating couch therapy. I get what you're saying, though. If Chloe lay the other way and put her head in Rachel's lap, I'd happily concede the point.

why the fuck wasn't that a choice

>can't put your head in Rachel's lap
>can't steal some flowers to bring to her tent
>no Rachel's punk outfit for Chloe
>no shower scene
>no Chloe working up the sweat as she works on her truck
Shit game, 0/10, would refund.

>There are people in this thread who don't want to see these two happy

Chloe is so awkward

Maxyne's subscribers arent people

I do still love that Max has no fucking clue what Chloe's doing with that handshake the first time she does it, but catches on after that. I feel like DeckNine on the whole execute a lot of these little moments better, but DONTNOD weren't slacking either.

It's cute though

Dontnod managed to do their body animations fairly well in key scenes, but overall they were pretty average. I feel like D9 devote more attention to the animation throughout the whole scene, as opposed to just specific moments.

Then again, I haven't played LiS in a while, so my memory is a bit spotty.

Yeah if they had just done a little better on animations these moments would be better

I recently replayed LiS and they're all pretty bad. The pool scene, arguably the best in the series, really suffers from awkward facial and body animations. Luckily the VAs were able to convey tons of emotion but everything seems lifeless

BtS sometimes suffers from trying to be too "lively", so I guess it's basically a "pick your poison" situation. Still, I'd rather have somewhat twitchy models with decent facial animations than characters with wooden planks for faces.

The episode 4 finale where Max's response to the love of her life being murdered before her eyes by someone she trusted is just blankly staring like a goldfish.

Ugh, that scene deserved better.

It's called "shock" hun.

Well she was also drugged

Too bad in real life lesbians are fucking annoying and not cute at all.

Literally OTP.

/pol/, fuck off. Lesbians are cool.

theyre probably like that to you because you say things like "Too bad in real life lesbians are fucking annoying and not cute at all." couldnt get pussy one time? :(

this stuff feels more genuine to me than Rachel's "oh uh, you want to kiss huh, durr okay,"

Cute, but the masculinity slider is a bit high.

Chloe Price is my spirit animal

Hey, Eliot.

I see you've never had to work with a lesbian or go to school with them. I've done both. Come back to me when you've actually had to interact with them, not just jerked off to video game characters.

Real life people in general are shit.

2D > 3D

back. no problems. you're an ass

It's not about them being lesbians, it's about them being shitty excuses for a human and making their sexual orientation core of their identity.

i bet you're a lesbian and you've just proved exactly what I'm saying is true. You're probably just like what I'm talking about, a fat, smelly, bull dyke who can't contain their sjw bullshit for five seconds.