/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #145

Hey kids, wanna duel?

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Dr Crowler unlock event is happening right now
>Pegasus and Paradox Brothers will be permanently added to the gate in November
>Champions Vigilance and Machine Angel Ritual will be limited to 1, and Red Eyes Spirit will be limited to 2 on the 6th of November
>The Balance skill will be changed in an unknown way, and the creator skill will be changed to give more meta relevant cards on the 6th of November
>The KC cup will be starting on the 9th

Useful (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP
>There is no indication that Konami bans people for using the modded APK.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're are really unsure about what to buy, Dawn of Destiny is a solid choice because it contains the components for Naturia and Phoenix decks. Both have fallen off the meta but are still viable up to plat
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph
>Level up Alexis for a free Spell Shield Type 8

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/a065avx7wbhe2hb/V5-Signed_jp.konami.duellinks_v.2.1.0_hokage242-libre.io.apk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y9yJ40xyfc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>early thread
kys retard

is it confirmed jesse is going to be the next LD?

How high is Kaiba's IQ? Is he just an autistic savant?

New player here, what should I focus on at the beginning? I'd like to get this Crowler character.

Don't try to measure his intellect via IQ. It is beneath him

here's an AG deck that doesn't use a single box card

Is a Konami ID for the case of crash only worth? What's the worst that could possibly happen

>Is making backups for the case of crash only worth? What's the worst that could possibly happen

>o my kuriboh nen

Chat is pretty alright sometimes

Here's one that does

Konami will fear the samurai

Never lost a duel to a non-cheater. Immeasurable iq

Holy shit I forgot about this absolute ass-pull dream

>Yami Marik gets left behind
>has literally no other ambitions in life except to kill the pharaoh
>we get to watch him wander around this entire arc trying to find something to do while he waits for everyone to come back
>he just starts breaking stuff to pass the time
This arc was worth it just for this

rip grape kun

Try to get a decent to farm the guy.

I think I'm starting to prefer Mirror Walls to WoD because it's usable whenever.

Is there any packs or characters I should focus on getting to farm him?

HANDS TOUCHING

Joey's structure deck is fairly good. It costs 500 gems. Also try and get an enemy controller from the Mokuba bingo

How the fuck do I get mirror wall? A lot of decks seem to run 2-3. Did they really spend that many gems?

Yes. If you are a latefag and you want to be competitive, prepare to spend a lot of money.

this game is like 10 months old

I've got both of those things.

I've heard Naturia decks are good, should I try make one of them?

Never ran one but they always give me a run for my money. You can just duel him at level 30 so you'll snag an easy win and get the rewards. Up it to 40 once that deck is complete.

>Horus is tier 1 according to duelinks.game.co

>Phoenix, Ojama, MausoInvader, Mill, Psychics, Statue considered t1 on gameA
This site is amusing

can i run red eyes balance with just 1 rezd

>I'm a holocaust survivor. I enjoy the unknown injected substances that were being administered to us, it's like an aphrodisiac. I have very high fever, yet I'm horny as well. Too bad, those memories are just blissful moments now. Genocide days back then were DA BEST!
>Genocide Lover
Fucking gameA comments, Jesus Christ

yes, with 1 wyvern
but the deck dies in like a week and isn't really that good anyway so why bother

i can do it with 1 rezd without unpacking anything, thought i'd give it a try before it gets hit by the banlist

*chazzes it up at you*

You weren't kidding on this, doing Level 30 I've won every duel against Crowler using it.

>Favorite card/monster
>Favorite line

i'l start
>pic
>It's like looking in the mirror! Here comes Kaibaman!

>Another amateurish mistake!

Anyone use gameguardian or duelit bot? I need the updated hex values for the jp konami txt file

It creeps me the fuck out when Madison smiles.

Is Emes the infinity even worth getting?

>tfw you open with no backrow against Naturia
>tfw next match you open against a Mako with the PERFECT Neo Daedalus hand

>MONSTA DA DIRECTOO ATTAAACK

What deck are you using to ladder? Im trying out a new control deck

>Sayonara, sucker!

Do unused event tickets get converted into money or items once the event is over? Pretty sure I'm going to have 999 by the time Nov. 5th rolls around.

Dinos. Plat 5 is a fucking hurdle for me right now.

What should I use my Sr ticket on? Have 2 e con, none of the red-eyes support and no srh

What do you want to play? I'd advise Gravity blaster if you want to play ancient gears

Someone post a Bandit Keith Farm Deck! I want more rare metalmorph

Depends, are you planning on playing red eyes? If not, don't waste your ticket on it. And SRH you can get off a mini box. Just save your gems for it

>Climbing the ladder instead of staying in silver/gold for easy victories
Enjoy the cancer my dude
>pic related the ancient deck I used to farm victories in gold

Lucky for you, Im always posting decks when i come by. Focus on summoning 2 Chaos Magician and your pretty much set for the rest of the duel. Hes effect mons are useless. Just don't give him a chance to summon blowback/barrel and its easy sailing. Enjoy fag

What should I use UR ticket on?
I'm new to this and idk what's good

>I'm new to this and idk what's good
What kind of deck do you want? What cards would potentially help with that deck?

They wont expire until like january, figure out what deck you want first

No super duper staple in the UR pool like Enemy controller from SR tickets?

ayyy another GK player that still uses Double Summon and doesn't taint it with non-GK tributes

Closest thing would be Riryoku if you're early game and working on making your first farming deck. Also decent in early PvP.

>Plat 5 is a fucking hurdle
You must be doing something wrong, I got KOG with Dinos this season and it was a breeze.

Post deck.

Is relinquished deck a good deck

Nah, it's fine. I just got out of it. Last match was against Lvl up Mind Scan.

I wouldn't waste SR tickets on cards you can easily farm go for cards that are event exclusive that you want or cards that you really need right now. Don't worry about what decks are meta now since that shifts every month-month and a half. Also, since your a newbie heres a gift if you already have some red eyes support cards. Its a good deck you can toss on anyone to grind out skills/cards on LD. Works best against Tea, Rex, Odion lvl 40s unless your hand bricks

Relinq will always be good. Not top tier anymore, but still a fantastic way to fuck someone's day up

which card was the red eyes card that became limited??

mediafire.com/file/a065avx7wbhe2hb/V5-Signed_jp.konami.duellinks_v.2.1.0_hokage242-libre.io.apk

Dont tell konami.

>They wont expire until like january,
It says December 1st but I keep seeing the message that they will expire soon. They are not just going to vanish in a few days right?

>just got banned from /v/
Why do they hate Yugioh, bros?

That one day was just an exception, it seems.

The trap card Red Eyes Spirit. Max you can have in a deck is going to be 2

What does this do?

Modded apk

The next step is getting duelit for free.

I figured that, I meant what changes are there to it?

a victory with 8000 points of score every time even if you surrender and it also lets you see your opponents hand and face down cards

I have been using it for about 4 months without a ban just don't use it on PvP and you will be safe

If you want to play pvp install the original apk again

I...I just l-love duel links so hard..I wanted to recapture Friday's glory...

What would you recommend in place of the third RES?

Well guys I'm out of gold and am now only slightly less of a loser.

congrats anun

Gratzie

what and how

Do you have depths as a duelist?

Is it worth replacing a doggo with another Golem once you get Crowler to 35?

Spent 3,250 gems to get a 2nd WoD. I feel like this was a mistake.

I personally think 2 golems in a deck would be too much.

We're potentially getting Jinzo in like 3 weeks, user.

I'm laddering with ancient gears atm. Already have one gravity blaster and probably won't build red eyes just because I won't be able to get all the cards I need.

Kinda tempted to get a rare metalmorph for ancient gears since I don't have a good Keith farming deck.

oh my god I completely forgot about monkey Tristan.

We literally aren't thougg

We're getting regular Marik with a Battle City event, right?
youtube.com/watch?v=0Y9yJ40xyfc

Almost guaranteed at this point, it explains why they're adding Espa before other characters that have been in the files forever now, since he'd be a major duelist in it

Yes probably, haven't got him to 35 yet though

Lumis and Umbra when

After Seeker and Strings

Never. All their monsters were given with Marik and all their magic cards were given with Ult Rising.

Thanks

>Breeze my way to legend
>SUDDENLY CA

Fuck. I got really lucky never having to deal with this horseshit on my way up.

when

>Speaks in incomprehensible richness

>win via disconnect
Is there a better feeling than getting W's against 3rd worlders with shit connections?