One Piece Games General - /opgg/

I like this art edition

Old thread >General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

RAID CAESAR IN 5 HOURS.
WHO'S READY.

You know you would

>wake up
>no Pudding

Who do I kill to win the sugo island today? Also can anyone give me a quick rundown of what's actually going on in them? Like what's the story, do they actually give you any hints as to which one to kill etc

Kill Yonji

Yonji.
It's a quiz, they ask you a question like "Who's DEX.", "Who's Powerhouse.", along the island, and you attack the answer, if you get it wrong you get attacked, if you get the last one wrong you die.

yes

The Kuja ship is supposed to be a 50% chance to succeed each time and 242 average cola? Took me from 999 to 564 cola to max it.

>tfw I've been lucky with pretty much every ship with minimal failures
NEW FOREST WHEN? I was at 999 cola, then did Law like four days after we got it. I'm already back up to 949 after of course maxing his ship

Will it bite me in the ass to not farm some orlumbus now?
I already have gladius maxed

>tfw no RR coby. elizobello

Man I failed 3/4 times already and I just got it. Not enough cola to keep going right now.
Fuck ship upgrading. It's awful.

>farming akainu books
fuck dadan
if this bitch gives me cola one more time i swear to god im breaking my phone

the character isnt even good

God speed, spent many gems maxing mine.

I'm ready to farm sockets for RR Caesar.

I've spent way too many gems on this already and it is driving me up the goddamn wall.
Since the 2x skill up went away, I have farmed an additional 2 akainu books, but also 36 TS Nami and 30 TS Franky books.

I have neither of them too. You're abosultely limited compared to every other forest (that Global currently has, at least), but you have options.

>have both + TSBrook but too fat and lazy to bother

>have all three of those plus Shirahoshi and God Enel
>Still too lazy to do forests

Why is Orlumbus so fucking hard?

only just realized the new caesar will only be 40 stam. wew.

>was too busy to farm Raid Rayleigh when he came
So how long does it usually take for a new one to come back? 1 month? 2?

It's a weird case because it's a global only raid. Not entirely sure if he will come back.
I'm assuming he will, but god only knows when.

>shit special
>only 40 stam so no invasions
What's the point

He's cute

>1,75x for two turns
>shit special

>two turn burst in 2017
>driven or cerebral teams in 2017
If it was 3 turn then at least you could use it in colos

It's basically F2P version of RR Caesar with only 2 sockets. Everybody should have RR Caesar by now. He is shit.

Colo Kuro attacks for days!

?????
you do realize RR caesar does something entirely different right??

Oh shit he's an orb booster. Even worse shit then.

>1.75x driven orb booster
I mean I guess he's a sidegrade to Doffy? I feel like he has a lot more value on cerebral teams than on Drivens though, will Croc make use of him?

Cerebral has 6* Doffy and Invasion Shanks for a 2x boost, and Wanda for 3 turn 1.75x

Nevermind, Wanda boosts atttack and not orbs

these marco books do not drop and i want to die

>tfw no QCK Marco
Just be thankful that you have him

you'll pull him soon user

HOLY SHIT NEW TWITTER GERMA 66 EVENT ON JAPAN
66666 RETWEETS GETS EVERYONE 66 GEMS

remember when global gave anything close to 50 gems out

i sure don't

>global 20th ani
>literally nothing

You sure its not 6,000 for 6 gems?

frieza event gave 81 gems
but that was probably due to pressure from dokkan to match their rewards

>20 whole gems
wow

Global gave 500 gems one time...

7/11 doesn't count as free gems, nor does it count as Bamco giving it to us.

>JPeasies on about muh free shit again
You know who else gives you free shit? Dokkan.

500 gems worth of free bellmere's and blamencos

They are so ingratiated to their jewpanese overlords a few free shekels gets their peepees hard.

>implying blamenco is bad

So without igniting a meme argument, is Orbs actually not good on TS Luffy, or is the choice between it and DR just up to preference like always?

memes aside, orbs is never good on anyone

Orbs isn't quite as necessary since 3/7 or 4/7 become matching when you activate his special, and there are good orb controllers for free spirit.
DR also suffers from diminishing returns, if I recall the 10% becomes more like 7.5% because of the innate DR on his passive stacking with it.

I'd go with DR because it's a bigger benefit, but either works.

Speak for yourself. I got tons and tons of fantastic shit, that I'm still thankful for to this day. I feel bad for new people who couldn't experience it. Or the people who thought they'd be banned so they didn't participate

adding to this, invasion shanks makes two more types matching so guaranteed 5/7 chance at matching and 6/7 if the unit is int or str.
orbs is unnecessary

Yeah, I figured it was something along those lines. The only reason I hesitate to go with DR is because literally none of my other units use it, so it feels like I'm just wasting a socket. Plus, the game just tossed 5 Orb sockets in my lap on the first 10 copies on Nightmare Luffy, so I think I might take that as a sign
Aren't you only allowed to use one? The matching slots effects didn't stack I thought, or would prevent the other from being applied

>rayleigh books drop once every 10 runs

oh that might be true maybe im wrong and you can only use one

still though dr > orbs in this case

Memes aside orbs were only good for like a month
Now every unit in the game gives you a full board

The kinds of things we had available back then are what we consider fake golds today. Pretty much the best things you could've gotten was psy Marco, Inazuma and INT Robin.
Of course, tons of people celebrated their Apoo or Dex Law pull, but nobody wants those characters today.

>Of course, tons of people celebrated their Apoo or Dex Law pull, but nobody wants those characters today.
I do

I've been playing since 2015 how do I not have Apoo yet

I have 11 and only need one level

You do you. Orbs and DR are both extraneous sockets people generally only take on 5 socket units.
It's not going to make or break you either way like the other four main sockets can.
I'm keeping orbs on my Kinemon because I got 0 DR sockets when maxing him.

Punk Hazard was out I pulled Vergo

>The kinds of things we had available back then are what we consider fake golds today
I can agree with a of units, but I still feel like that's a pretty big exaggeration. You're acting like 7/11 happened all the way back in 2015. But yeah, I did get my Inazuma on 7/11. Very glad about that one.

I know that feel. I want Apoo just for the sake of having him at this point.

>tfw I got Caesar from it

Sometimes smarties take DR on 4 sockets cause its good

>kalifa is a bad pull

I got none. Not one single DR socket from start to finish while triple maxing Kinemon.

Smooth

I want her to come back for my Lucy team real bad. I'd generally use new Barto, but sometimes you want two turns and colo has more sockets than the FN version.

I have 6 books and he's base cd

>Invasion Garp is a 2.75x atk unconditional fighter captain
>Also has DR on his CA
RIP JINBE

>tfw pulled Jinbe recently

>better stats than Jinbe
LMAO

I have him on both my JP and Global accounts and I use him on neither at this point.
It's really frustrating, honestly. I guess this secures his spot as next INT 6+ though, possibly even the next 6+ period.

Only time it went super out of order was G4, who changed from QCK to PSY on the 6+. Sengoku doing the same now, so I have hope.

So giving Jinbe a 6+ would have been perfect. Boost him up so he isn't outclassed by Garp. But they give it Sengoku, and don't even make him good. Fucking hell.

>Special is a either a single target 30% health cut or an instant kill if they're under 25%
>Also reduces defense to 0
>Also he has the 6th highest attack in the game
Well here's that Legend Garp I guess, only he's F2P

Young Garp would beat Jinbes ass so it makes sense

>leave Chinjao to me

>legend Garp is F2P
I'm so happy.

Reiju's pretty much a straight upgrade of Iva that doesn't need RCV candies. No wonder why they didn't make her a fighter.

I'm going ham to get her.

I'm sad they didn't make him a broken Adventure Unit like Mihawk.

but WB finally getting a proper F2P unit feels great. His invasion is crap.

Who else /3 multis/ here? I want to pull my nigger Niji

I'm a new player still at TB so I'm not sure if I should grind 34 more gems to go for 5 pulls or just spend the 66 gems on box space (at 700).

i love the germa but katakuri is best boy and we might get Mont'dor, Brulee and Gallete as subs since he loves them.

>not saving for Gangster Gastino and Legend Big Father

>legend Big Father
I'm hyped.

>Captain Action: Hides all subs and friend captain inside of him. Reduces damage and gains debuff immunity for 1 turn.
>inb4 Big Mom blows away a random unit, turning Capone's action into insta-lose.

>forgetting about best boy

>we will never get a flashback with Katakuri training young Cracker

Every now and then I forget that Cracker's hair is on fire. Then when I see it again it is a pleasant surprise.

the real Blackbeard did that with his beard to scare his enemies.

Yeah, it's pretty shit. I don't know what game you've played lately but we have 1.75x conditional boosters. Meh orb booster on class stacked with orb boosters with same name as their best atk booster, he's definitely shit.

fucking idiot, it's 6 gems

don't waste gems on shitty sugos. Save for stuff like new year's

>Invasion Garp has 10m health and no poison immunity
lol

yeah I just expanded my box even furhter. I'll easily get 150 by new year's. I'm just stingy when it comes to stamina and focus on half stamina shit over finishing story mode.