youtu.be/G1PNITe10po
archive.klaxa.eu/Autumn_2017/Matchday_3/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for PAVAL an eSports faggot

SECOND

For me, it's the McChicken.

Group D result matrix

5th for /co/ winning the cup

Day 3 in tipping. Please watch our sport, I can't believe /vp/ is fucking dead, hot takes galore, etc.

Tip for Matchdays 4-6 if you want, although most people will likely leave it until Friday morning my time again.

It's only /vp/

>I can't believe /vp/ is fucking dead
ummmmmm, sweetie???

this but unironically

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Don't jinx it.

You don't understand, user, I'm a /vp/ fan. Despair is a pre-emptive reflex to all of us.

Had Veeky Forums not fucked up their deadline, they would’ve beaten Veeky Forums and /mlp/

>group a and group c could end in a playoff

I am too, I'm just optimistic. You can do it /vp/ managers!

Don't you mean b and c?

On the bright side at least it was as quick and painless as possible, two-and-out in the first weekend, no stress or panic to deal with the entire week and the next match.

Don't worry I still like you. You're just shit.

yes

>group C playoff
H-how could that happen?

Here

/c/ wins, /po/ and /gd/ tie I guess

/c/ 2-1, /gd/ 0-0
/gd/ top abusing /po/, /c/-/x/ dos is your playoff since both are on 5 points 4gf 3ga

We didn't have any 0-0 so far though.

In the case of playoff, are they played during the group or after the other groups plays?

Hi everyone. Here are the Days 1-3 replays. I don't save them for promos really (i'd rather just run some random matches and record PES at this point, it's actually what I did for the quick 2-minute Day-1 vid), I just get in the habit of saving them because in the past, I'd only save "the sweet goals." I'd just rather press X and save it cause someone will certainly like it.
I do tend to avoid looking back at goofy shit in the interest of time though. Sometimes it feels like there are a bunch of moments I want to go back and look at, so I'll try to find a better balance next weekend.
drive.google.com/open?id=0B2w912xOqaC-cmwwa0VRU0ZTaUE

This means so much to me. Thank you. That's what I want right there.

I'm sorry to everyone for how abrasive I can sometimes be with my probably bad opinions. I get how I come across as an esports faggot and that's probably just part of my personality. What I want is that reaction though, right up there. I want you to love the cup. Let's all love cup. related

They're played at the end of the group day.

You're a fine host, keep it up.

This cup isn't isn't about you faggot, shut up and get in the line.

Thanks for listening to us, Robot.

you're honestly doing a good job commentating matches, i'm having fun with it
Lain a cute

This is the most fun I've had watching a babby in years. Keep it up senpai.

You're fine PAVAL just please be less slow on setup and wind down on every match, it's really hard to follow the cup as a european if you always finish at 1 AM

This cup isn't isn't about you faggot, shut up and get in the line.

You're different and good but you really need to rig faster

Who is the cup for, though?

Them.

Thanks, I'm rigging as fast as I can, but I'm trying to find a rhythm. Usually right after I get the teams up for the managers, I'm moving commentators around and maybe rigging up a special goalhorn or anthem. Maybe it's lack of experience as well. Part of my autism is I try to be the best at what I do, whether I'll ever get there or not. I'll do my best next weekend. \o/ Also a bit pissed that today was longer than yesterday... with no pre-game changes.

I think you should like that new way of rigcaming in the chat that's made after you start adding people. I like to have the rigcam soon so I don't have to worry about hurrying up with changes.
t. Manager from today

The thing is that you often start chatting about random stuff with the commentators before starting a match, and before you realize it another ten minutes have passed. Leave it for while the match is on.

henlo I did a lot of work on the Veeky Forums wiki page

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1509323823148.webm
my personal highlight of the day

>page 9

Is Veeky Forums really first team out? That sucks :/

lol good job today /a/ real fuckin good job

youtu.be/G1PNITe10po

>characters from the Sono Hanabira series
Whoever made this video should've done some research.

You're just a parody of yourself at this point, huh?

U wot m8?

In chronological order, yes. /po/ and Veeky Forums were also ousted this round and condemned to Spring 18 in some form.

>Veeky Forums finally becomes fun
>they're the first ones out
Did we really need further proof that PES hates fun?

Today was just insane with the PESings.

It was more like their manager fucked up and kickoff abuse happened a lot

Well, at least the manager is a newfag and has room to learn. Hoping to see them in Spring in a better form.

You've said that twice now, I just don't see what's "fun" about them. Before or now.

L O D S

The cup is so stagnant that any radical change is 'fun'.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm probably just getting too old for the joke. I remember loving the /twg/ Elephants, now I'm the one pouting when a goal horn is just lolsorandum meme screaming.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH is a fan favorite already. I was laughing like a retard when he got carded the other day

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH is a much more exploitable and fun meme/player when compared to Skhreli or Warren Buffet.

No that's cool, if people like it, I'm fine with just saying "I don't see why it's funny" and letting people enjoy it. I like when people have fun.

Veeky Forums is lowkey one of the most insane boards on the site. They had good aesthetics in the past, I liked loadsamoney and the who wants to be a millionaire theme. They are entertaining

Holy shit man you are the slowest nigga i ever saw rigging. Don't talk about random shit for half an hour before every damn game. Other than that your commentary is 10/10 and makes every game fun but god damn if it doesn't take forever to get to them.

It’s a place where people are losing their money left and right, and we just laugh at their existence for that. AAAAAAAAAAAA is such a fucking good meme that it transcends the site.

>page 9

archive.klaxa.eu/Autumn_2017/Matchday_3/

Its the /mlpol/ tester posting as an user.

>page 9

>you when i pull out my're beins

Sweet got the groove back.

Full Body Model when?

What is the most iconic moment of /yourteam/?

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH's goalhorn
Already my vote for best new goalhorn

Just discovered this, don't give a fuck about soccer but this is the cooliest, funniest, most charming thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums. The fact that each team is representative of board culture is actually somewhat beautiful.

Is there a sort of screenshot best of or something like that?

>this is the cooliest, funniest, most charming thing I've ever seen on Veeky Forums

AAAAAHHHH and /x/ should share the slot for best goalhorn, but /gd/ having the /t/ victory song also gives it a run for its money. Too many good horns

You're just mad because he's got the wonder and big fat grin on his face that we used to have.

Not sure about best of screenshots, but this is one of my favorites

Holy shit PES 18 shocked me. I’m 15 minutes in and was not prepared at ALL. I figured with the “PES 18 is kamige” and “PES 18 is kusoge” memes that it would obviously be somewhere in between but I did not expect to get so immediately drawn in.

PES 17 was comfy. It set an atmosphere and had attention to detail that made me attached to the flow of the game.
PES 16 was engaging. Despite the numerous shenanigans it had a way of playing that made it a good, not great, PES.
My first impression of PES 18 is that it’s just fucking FUN. Makes no sense and will probably jump around too much to make sense tactics wise, but I can’t get rid of this wide grin on my face, nor do I want to.

Please tell me that that is the kind of ride I’m in for, because I don’t want it to stop. The tactics side is not as good as PES 17 and the spectator experience is not as good as PES 16, but regardless of that I am thoroughly enjoying myself because of how well it pulls off making utter nonsense seem like a good time.

Potentially if we make winter.

That's the problem. We were all like that dude once. Look at us now. Isn't it our duty as decent human beings to prevent people from ending up as we did?

>if
You mean when :^)

I got a great year out of it. I'd love if he got to have that much.

Quite a bit around considering cup been going since Summer 11

I used to think like that as well, and then I got too emotionally involved with it.
The only thing left is pain.

A long time ago, maybe. Not so much now.

I'm with you user. I learned about this whole thing a month ago. Sometimes I go on the wiki and look at the various team rosters of boards I'm not too familiar with just for a laugh and for an insight into the board in-jokes. I got to say, /mlp/ gets me laughing every time.

despite the hate the team gets, I will always love The Burdened's blender. Don't know why, but it cracks me up everytime

New Faceless is much better. Anyone got his heading attempt against /u/?

I kind of miss the more slim predator faceless.

Veeky Forums FOREVER

None of us are decent human beings.

>Faceless fatguy going limp against lesbians
>Can stop scoring at gays guys

Mmmmmmh...

We were, once. Then we found this horror.