/vn/ - Faceless Cutie Edition

Visual Novel General #1696

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yKmzP-4U
sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1522935
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mfw

;_;

Best Evangile

Fucking when?

>yuuma spends 80% of runa's route being noncommittal toward runa and yukino and ends up hurting them both
>Homes in like a cruise missile on midori on her route and confesses to her in the first 10 minutes
At this point I can't even be mad at Yuuma, it's gotta be Hatsukoi's inconsistent writing that's to blame.

Oh my god, this route is 110% HNNNNG
Her feeble voice when shes with the MC, her composure and how she handles herself, everything is over the top cute.

>not 'The Helvetica Scenario edition'
disappointing

youtube.com/watch?v=-Y-yKmzP-4U

They're all best evangiles, user

Its a bad VN. Even "best girl" Maya is only best because the others are so shit.

Top cute. I think she'll be my next route after I finish Konami's.

>tfw no good netori nukige with handsome protagonist that I can self-insert to

I LIKE LOLIS!

Quit talking shit about midori! And kyou I guess.

I cant get enough of her voice , let alone everything else. Its too fucking adorable.

"Shit characters who had a great design"

Not Konomi

>Even "best girl" Maya is only best because the others are so shit.
Nigga you don't understand, I genuinely like her a lot. I like her more than a lot of heroines in other VNs.

Lancer

jail.

Bitch, I will slap you silly.

Whats going on here

Virgin Roster kind of. You NTR this one lesbian chick and can even rape her too. There's also a teacher who dates a student where you NTR the kid too.

Just play a Rance game.

Not sure if it applies. I wouldn't call her shit, just extremely bland.

>that moment where she was all assertive for 5 seconds until the MC told her he could see her panties
Damn, what a waste. Though her princess mode was pretty cute at the end.

Wew time to download this.

>rance
>handsome
I'll call him decent protagonist, but he's not handsome.

I had expectations and did not expect to drop a route within 30 minutes.

>Wew time to download this.
Brace yourself for sameface, But yeah, it's not that bad of a nukige if you like rape.

What's the recommended route order for SakuSaku?

Misonoo Mei heavy breathing animal-like sounds are great. Better than generic pitiful moaning.

Do whatever you want unless you're a pussy in which case leave Tina for last.

Save best for last, but all the girls are great.

Keep in mind that Tina's route is locked behind Ana's and their's are the only ones that really touch the subplot which is quite interesting.

So do those whenever you want a but more seriousness in an otherwise fluffy moege.

I wish more VAs did this.

It's moege so it doesn't really matter, though I feel doing the childhood friend first might be a good idea for how she reacts in routes like Yuuri's felt like it had slight more impact. Tina's route is locked behind Ann's though.

Does anyone know what could be wrong? I applied the no-dvd patch, but it's still doing this

Even her chibi version is lewd.

>Yamane Masahiro
I hate this artist so much
It was a discussion about Sagara-sanchi no Etsuraku Life iirc

Check some of the suggestions in the ED comment section for the game. Looks like lots of people have had issues with it.

>sukebei.nyaa.si/view/1522935
>0 seeders
Shit

Can always grab it from ED, it's only like 2 parts so it won't take long.

Your waifu

Nice one fgt thread didn't even hit post limit and you posting alienware vn art in op now

Would people be interested in a VN set in a steampunk universe?

>you posting alienware vn art

>you posting alienware vn art in op now
Doesn't look like a Key VN to me.

Yes.

Yeah, I just realize it's around 300MB, so using ED isn't that painful.

TINY

Yes.

Eh. Some other user mentioned that it's hard to figure out how competent Yuuma is given his display of competence from route to route and I am inclined to agree. But even so I definitely couldn't bring myself to hate hatsukoi because there is so much I like about it. I like the crisp uniforms, the style, and most of the heroines so far.

p-pls dont cry Maya

I wanted her to be a good character so bad.
It's not fair.

Is it true that Hoshi Ori is kamige?

Tiny hat posting was the better, yet shorter lived version of tilt posting

>ywn hold Maya in your arms as she sobs

Please don't make me feel tonight

I want to protect a girl

>I want to protect a girl
this.

never ever

Not like this, user

'sup fags

Don't you think that's kind of grotesque? If a girl never has problems we won't have to protect her. Hey, maybe us anons can take turns fake raping girls for other anons to come rescue them.

oh god, I cant take this route much longer. My heart is too weak for this.

hey

"VNs with absolutely the best character design"

Cute pupper.

Hello doggo

Just another reason to kill myself

sukisuki

mashimaro

Dies Irae.

Don't worry Hanako's antics will poor water on it soon.

Are most dl links for Hanachirasu/Kikokugai the official release or Japanese I still have to patch? Really wanna get into VNs after having played my first (Steins;Gate) and I'm a big ZIZZ STUDIO fan so I was thinking of starting off with one of these

Littlewitch Romanesque

Are you sure?

good night /vn/

>night
its not even 2100

why would you play those games when you have ones like muv luv and umineko

some of us have work in the morning.

Kikokugai never got an official release but I think there's a version that's already prepatched floating around(get the remake version if you can). You shouldn't need to patch Hanachirasu.

Yes.

well I'm going to bed regardless

>muv luv and umineko

Tone work's vns

so do i. 7 hours of sleep is more than enough
good night friendo

>tfw had to be a wagecuck the whole weekend
/vn/ is one of the things that kept me from killing myself. I want to read more cute girl routes.

Yuzusoft.

I wonder when the next tiny hat is going to get released so I can cut it out and make a transparency of it.

Ikkoi!

>face
>eyes
You're so wrong.

Y'know, I didn't care for the style at first, but I came around when I saw Maya in a dress.