pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546
>ES and Life manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

!

play frost blades zerker for mayhem hardcore

What do you think it is like inside Kitava?

barg :DDDDDD

fb mines turmoil
frost blades zerker for mayhem
watch out kids.... you won't last long

used to play this game 16 hours a day
now i don't even care anymore

guys poe just updated

>2 weeks until rehashed random reward races
>over a month to new league that won't fix anything

my build never got featured in botw series wtf

you gotta play a normal build on a worse ascendancy with gimmicky uniques to get featured on botw

the only way to save poe is to make it an e-sport
look at league of legends and dota2

Never played HC before.
What build should I try before the races start?

essence drain scion

sounds like fun.

when is kripp coming back

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east, when the seas go dry and the mountains blow in the wind like leaves

noob here. should I normally kill all the bandits? it seems most build guides suggest doing so. I guess the 2pts are that valuable?

watcha playin' in turmoil /poeg/?

usually I go alira with all my builds because crit multi is a scarce/valuable stat and the all res helps with gearing

That's right. Ok, I'll try Alira this time then. I've no clue what I'm doing anyways.

My normal gaming instinct is to go with krayt every time because more speed.

Is there anything interesting to do in D3 once you finish the campaign? I know it's the wrong thread but there is no right thread and I suspect this might have something to do with it.

dead game

SHOO SHOO skellington

>next league looks to be the best yet
>complete overhaul of all the dumb bloated garbage currently in it
>build variety goes through the roof, everything can be made viable with some ingenuity, less focus on mtx shit, more relevant content, old mechanics made more interesting, focus shifted to Hard Core giving some actual reasons to want to play it, actual events done regularly with interesting rewards, gameplay becomes less oriented towards reddit meta speed clear builds, performance fixed, servers fixed, in game trading systems implemented to cut down the need for poetrade, drop rates rebalanced making the game more a grind for actual loot instead of a grind for currency
>hearing of the changes made, Kripp and PT return to usher us all into the Golden Age of PoE
>Chris Wilson resigns and lets someone not retarded take the reigns

and then we wake up and realize it was all a fever dream, none of it is real and the next league will just ruin it even more than it has been. we proceed to cry

Completely new to the game here.
Got any insider tips for a beginner? DOn't want to fuck up early and then realize my build is unplayable late game.

That's nothing, look at this. "Hardcore" players, man.

path of excrement
even torchlight is better than this shit

Good ideas there m8, but
>focus shifted to Hard Core
Why would they shift focus to something that isn't relevant?
They'd first have to disallow cheating, e.g. add a logout/disconnect timer.

I suppose I didn't mean focus shift to hardcore as much as I meant make hardcore worth spending time on. As it is it's all drawbacks with no benefits, and considering the game is unstable shit those drawbacks just get intensified beyond reason. When I say focus shift it's more like not balancing the game around 1 shot deaths and making defenses actually do something.

People can say, "but hardcore is supposed to be shit because that makes it harder" but that's just idiotic. Tedium does not equate to difficulty

ded

>DOn't want to fuck up early and then realize my build is unplayable late game.

then either play d3 or go to reddit

Was thinking Ice Shot Ranger, what do you think?

In current state Ice shot ranger is like weaker elemental KB, It's fun for the maymays, but just do ele KB

But doesnt Ele KB require more uniques and all that jazz? I want to play a fast build on mayhem and turmoil. RF can fuck off, people who play that build can also fuck off

>But doesnt Ele KB require more uniques and all that jazz?

depends how you build
If you want to kill guardians + shaper, you'r probably gonna need 2 6-links, and maybe a single target dedicated bow. With KB you can clean house on a faux-5 link.

If you want to climb the dps ladder then KB will be more expensive, but mid-top it will be stronger then Ice shot, and probably just as expensive.

Ok thanks senpai, looked pretty lame with Ele KB so will prolly try Ice Shot for Turmoil atleast, May I ask what you are planning to run for these events?

no idea, maybe something simple since I'm tired of gymmick builds.

Maybe molten orb, maybe sunber, maybe eq, or just assasin crit ek. Really no idea.

If new lightning tendrils are going to turn good I'm thinking about Lt-cast when channeling-spark totem, but that's in the future.

Now that I think about it, some retarded tanky eq with double curse seems fun, you can level with Marohi Erqi until you get some good dps weapon.

Do you maybe have any nice bowbuilds laying in hiding, tired of running cyclone

nah, sorry, will check my pob when I come back home in a couple of hours

Honestly just google for what you want, filter the bullshit, load into pob, check shit and further filter bullshit, when left with what's remaining pick what you want to play.

How the hell do people play ED? Even with empower and +1 or +2 skin the damage is not very impressive, yet I see people recommending it as starter build quite often. I thought about trying it out in the races but can't get any decent damage with reasonable gear in PoB.

give me a fun but good build to do on hhc

try fire nova mine

i was already playing that and ripped like a monkey cus i was being careless in lab and took two saws at once

ED has zero gear requirements, you can do it SSF.

You need three 4L: ED, contagion and a wither totem to easily get into maps without ever running into any trouble. no worries about reflect, and lots of options for defensive setups, curses, utilry, maybe blight as a backup skill, etc.

It's not the fastest build of course. If you want memery and reddit-tier clear speed, go look up some CWDT afk builds or something.

damage reflect build then

i already tried playing rat ts totems too aids to play with that fps

why would he come back to a game he actually has to think with when he can play ez mode hearthstone and milk money out of retards?

fuck man, you are hard to please

just play max block jug sunder then

ugh, shitbirds have ruined /poeg/

>he doesn't use poehud+smoother
what's hell like?

anime was a mistake

i prefer not getting banned

you only get banned for maphacking idiot. nobody ever gets banned.

ive been using it for a year+ with no issues
just dont maphack

>getting banned
>GGG having integrity

tep kok

give me builds for ssfhc

go ED
it's still until you get lvl20 gems and a delirium essence but it's still better than everything else

Warchief Jugger

why juggernaut

Blight

Naturally durable with little gear

daily reminder that if you get hit, you're shit!

i never get hit

i've already played warchief totems like 2-3 times this league though

next league when

shield charge nerf when?
i hate when thinking of using a build that uses a staff then remember "oh right i can't shield charge"

poeurl.com/bBCL

rate my slam totem build for the 10 day race /poeg/!

fucking pob it fr*cking idiot

>pob
nah i'm not ethnically r*ddit

I'm in the same situation. I don't really know if my build will be good, only one way to find out.

I can't decide between Malediction and Void Beacon for ED build, tri-curse with a shit ton of curse effectiveness... or just straight up -20% chaos resists on mobs....

Mayhem sounds like fun poeg do you agree??

yea frost blades will be op for breaches there

poeurl.com/bBCT

rate my glacial cascade build for the 10 day race /poeg/!

>Not path of building
Not going to click that malware

>literally this new
holy shit lmao

>self-cast gc over mines/totems
umm no

are mayhem\turmoil going to be long enough to setup a windripper magicfind tornado shot build? I feel like it might be dumb to play since there really wont be a lot of time to farm maps and such.

If i do play it, pathfinder or raider?

probably not turmoil but mayhem will be a loot pinata festival
obviously this depends on what league you're playing (ssfhc will be harder to start it up but it still might feasible depending on luck)

was probably just gonna SC it on Mayhem to make some progress and HC on turmoil to keep it interesting

but thinking about it, maybe it'd be better to swap those, i dont know maaaaaaaaan

not SSF im over that shit atm

I'm installing this game now. What should I expect?

lag, stuttering, fps drops, boring gameplay, a terrible p2w trade system, a faggot community and devs that don't care

record your reaction to when you open the skilltree for the first time. Those are always hilarious

is blade flurry fun/good

it's absolutely insane

im thinking about doing a BF inquisitor, i like the concept of finding cool ele rolls on swords and being happy.

I think ive only ever played it in hardcore so i never got to see if endgame though

would you say its more of a clearspeed map farmer or a bosskiller?

phys or ele

depends on what do you want to do/which class you're gonna pick, theres a good variety, check the forums

both are viable but obviously ele is gonna scale much better

iz gunna gon nurffed again

If I were to get banned in PoE for RMT would it result in my steam profile saying "Game Ban"? i'm willing to take the ban but I dont want that shit dirtying up my profile desu

doubt it, you can always use their client instead of steam and have no link.

PoE ban is not VAC ban.

>no different mtx for hc/ssfhc
>literally 0 reason to play hc if you're going for the mtx
>they will never make more different mtx for hc/sc so you can have a reason to play both

>play hc/ssfhc
>your waifu will always love you
Never forget that user

I'm considering crowshit league unironically because of that.
Get lv 90 in a day then never touch the game again until Mayhem.