Op.gg
Lolalytics.com
Lolskill.net
Surrenderat20.net
mood.gg

>7.21 Patch Notes

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/game-updates/patch/patch-721-notes

>Compare Your Connection With Lag Report

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/news/riot-games/editorial/compare-your-connection-lag-report

>Runes Reworked: Forge Your Path

na.leagueoflegends.com/en/featured/preseason-update

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0lOaVQVfr5A
strawpoll.me/14271019
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Draaaaaaaaven!
Best guy!
Jinx is fun!

>queue support
>win win win
>queue any of my main roles like jg or mid
>every lane feeds multiple times within 10 minutes an enemy will have a triple kill

i can't fucking take it anymore

>tfw no qt petite gf

Reminder that Tristana loves Teemo and vice versa!

I wanna cuddle Jinx and please her in anyway she insisted like buying her new clothes (skins)

what goes on through the mind of a yasuo

Demaciaaa

Hey Faggots,

My name is Jarvan IV, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day talkiing about your gay bird man. You are everything bad in valorin. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any kills? I mean, I guess it’s fun screaming about how much you suck the Swain's dick, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than my E+Q nerf.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the Demacian Army, and best jungler at Worlds. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to half naked pictures of used E-Sport celebs girlfreinds”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot tiamat (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my lance.

Best girl.
Best breasts.
Best wife.

What would you do with an IRL Sona gf?

Riot is trying to get more people to play support. If you're not a support main they deliberately give you stacked teams if you queue as support or get autofilled

does lulus milk taste like purple

he couldn't handle the glorious evolution

What emotions are their faces trying to convey in the OP?

I don't advocate star guardian skins and I hate all of them but if there's a batch with Caitlyn she should look like Mami from Madoka. I suppose then i wouldn't mind them as much...

nice

tell her where kooba lives and lend her for a taxi if she needed it

>tfw no smug illusionist gf

vocaroo.com/i/s0lOaVQVfr5A

is she fit?

I wish my gf wasn't so fat; she could make the greatest mommy gf ever. She does let me suck and play with her tits a lot and is 6 years older than me.

>silver 3 for past 6 months
>devote normals player
>think i'm too scrub for ranked
>worshiping lord jhin with levels of faggotry unbeknownst to mankind and paying for it with decent winrate
>possible jhin victorious skin when teaser releases
>man up
>decide to switch back to support
>Bring out Brando Stan the missionary man and his trusty sidekick El Bardo
>Stunning with calculated bwong-based projectiles
>Vayne's frantically flash-tumbling away from blaze explosions
>80% winrate currently from
>Gold 4 within a few weeks
>turns out its fucking graves victorious skin

Please no,
let me go

How accurate is whatismymmr.com?

I have a tough time believing my normals mmr is higher than my green silver ranked mmr

>smug
She is straight up the devil and centuries old

>waiting for /m/ blitz skins
when will i get a female blitzcrank skin lolg, i need it.

I bet it's like grape juice.

Deep Sea Vel'Koz (kraken) when?
Deep Sea Aurelion Sol (sea serpent) when?

only one way to find out

Did you really believe that it would be a jhin skin even though he already got 2 this year?

>her the devil
>not Tahm Kench
Also, LeBlanc is a title that is passed down, but the current one is about the same age as her appearance suggests.

>Blows you up by mashing all spells
Haha it was an illusion

I want to go swimming in Lulu.

xth for my wife Syndra

>enemy adc gets fed as shit
>doesn't matter because it's Jinx

TK is a monkey's paw. Nowhere does it state he's the Runeterra equivalent of lucifer.

lux looks like a dork

>tfw no tight fertile Shyvgf for me to bully her womb and breed her constantly
>tfw no tight fertile Shyvgf doing crunches, while making sure she deepthroats my cock
>tfw no tight fertile Shyvgf doing squats on my cock

I want to die.

Because she is

Why don't you swim in someone your own size?
Come swim in me, it's not like Id burn you alive or anything..

It literally said it the lore she hadn’t showed for centuries to the Noxian public. She is an evil bitch who has tried to manipulate both Noxus and Demacia ever since their formation.

No, Sona is SOFT

who killed her

Still doesn't make any sense for LeBlanc to be the devil.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

can i go in too ?

nothing
they are canonically lacking in brain connections

The devil is actually Kayle

That's old unupdated lore because LeBlanc never got a lore update

Hey what happened to Imthem i just noticed that i never see his katarina spam anymore ?

I think I knew it wouldn't be deep down
but I wanted to hope

Fuck off, cuck. You're not fooling anyone.

Who is more retarded, a Jinx main or a Vayne main?

There is literally no one who can tell me they didn't have a yasuo phase after getting the champ.

But soft girls are best.

>warlords

good riddance

a _Lee_ main

Yes.

I don't play male champions

Vayne mains. Jinx mains are just stupid egirls that know they suck ass and are just playing for attention. Vayne mains on the other hand have the audacity to think they are good so it’s ten times worse.

I feel like at a certain point in elo, I think around mid plat, you cross a border where the vayne mains are usually not retards anymore and just farm, and if you get them through the first 20 minutes they will carry, while jinxfags are useless because they get caught out so easily and require at least 2 people near her or she will die.

>Playing LoL with IRL friends when Yasuo is released
>my friends all feed their ass off playing Yasuo
>Think "wow that champ must suck" because all my friends and I were silver
>Continue playing Kayle exclusively for another year
>Finally buy Yasuo
>Play him one game
>decide I don't like him and never play him again
He's pretty boring, it's just Q spam all lane

Chris is that you?

>tumbles into lucian braum early game while alley support and her are 1/4 mana and hp
>dies and "???"
>flames support
>flames jungle
>gets called out once
>threatens to afk
>stays like a bitch
>come late game (30+)
>dies in enemy jungle in 1v3
>"shit team"
>afks
Take a guess

>no Stannis champion

uhhhh.... usurpers?

Trying to work through a block right now and I guess I always kind of default to drawing Sona so here, trying to practice color more still not too great.

Have drawn Star Guardians taking the Void dick a couple times but never am remotely satisfied with how it comes out so changing things up a bit. Vote for a SG you want to see dicked and I'll take the top 2-3 and draw them. Void monsters I was banking more towards using was Vel/Kog and the memeing about Rek'sai oviposition got to me. Cho/Skarner could be good though, probably not vore though.

Poll: strawpoll.me/14271019

But uh considering the time of year I was thinking of just doodling some Halloween league stuff for the moment and do the more heavy lewd stuff after. If you have anything like that you want to see messily sketched out.

Also saw that Eve/Kayn pic on a booru the other day. That was an odd feeling, glad people like it though.

And wet

Hes the last champion I rolled from shards
Played him before that in bloodmoon and on the rotiation and it wasnt appealing to me. His powerspike at 2 items is retarded but his playstlye and constant screaming annoys the shit out of me

Trynd

>vayne gets caught out in lane by a sona+xayah
>flames support for not tanking for her

>tfw just want my first win

Draw Kalista in a sexy witch outfit

>tfw lulufag ignores your (you)

hope you die INrl faggot

>vayne gets hit by a xayah
>dies

ftfy

there was a witch sona suggestion from last years Halloween contest maybe you could do that?

what
the
fuck

Why is Lux so underrated? Her kit is designed to be extremely toxic while still remaining efficient as fuck.
She has everything, strong aoe damage, strong root, kill combo, op shield for whole team and extremely low cds.
Lack of escapes is covered by her long range abilities. Even in lategame when her burst damage becomes less relevant she still can offer large amount of dps and protection since her cds are extremely low.
So why wasn't she picked even once in serious games in worlds? They prefer a fucking corki over lux, come on.

Also Ice Lux - best Lux. She is the chilliest and gives you immunity to tilting and inting.

If she can't rip a phone book with her bare hands or crush a watermelon between her thighs shes not worth my time.

Demacia High School when? I want to date Kayle already.

because she's trash

Is there any league artist on here that draws realistic?

Why is Tryndamere so fucking boring to play?

she falls off too hard late game

Ice Lux is nice but I don't know if cold pussy is a good thing.

Anyone who can draw wouldn’t do it for free.

Do you have a problem with my statement?

Ask Lissfag

>playing Kayle
Those were the days

She's useless when her Q doesn't hit. And during that CD she's as vulnerable as a supple Sona because she has no escapes beyond an E which she already used to damage someone.

There is one fucker who spams on /hotsg/ and /wowg/ about Sylvanas' ice cold pussy all the time, so I assume it is

Well people shall git gud then? I mean Orianna is useless too if you can't land her Shockwave.

>censer is ded

can i play tank supports again???

She's better as a support than a solo laner

>look up lux players
>those control wards
huh

>/wowg/
eek

Which faction got the best females?

Loads of people who can draw do it for free.

What was it? Don't know where to check past contest rankings. Can only see the last one on eyoson

I remember when league of legends was about outplaying your opponent
now it's just about building tank, grouping, and point and click abilities

yare yare daze banana lulu

Brand will just rape you