Lose two world wars

>lose two world wars
>still don't fade into irrelevance

What makes the German people so resilient?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8NFscnF1A
youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

aspergers

didn´t the guy who signed the surrender in WW1 said something like "a nation of 80 millions suffer but doesn´t die"?

/thread

Germans have a massive inferiority complex, they know they will never reach the level of the Anglo..so they always will fight to be half as good as Britain

Atleast they surpassed them in taking in even more degenerate muslims than the paki rape squads the brits got.

>The loser rules the EU in the end
wew other european countries

Most of them are furries, so it's got to do with Autism or

More like the loser is slowly destroyin the EU in the end with another autistic anger tantrum.

Racial superiority

There's no other explanation why Germany is the leading power in Europe again after losing two world wars.

Disciplin and no space for victim morals.
Also Germans are smart people.

But are germans resilient enough to survive massive long-term demographics changes?

Only the future can speak the truth. It may be that the German as an ethnic group won't survive but the German as a state of mind is eternal.

Svetovid incoming

LOL, i think if USSR start revenge and kill 28 million germans and destroy germans citys at 90% i think now Germany will live in shit

No they won't.

t. German

what?

But hitler gobbled muzzie dick all day?

>the German as a state of mind is eternal.
It's inseparable from the ethnic identity, this is not up to debate. Without germans, 'german-ness' ceases to exist.

No. Germaness is what makes this Planet great.
It is contagious. It is in all of us.
Ever decided to have a house with garden?
Cut the garden, take care of it. Plant rare hard to sustain plants. It will look like the biggest beauty on this planet done by your own hands. You didn't even recognize until them how much of German you was.

their willingness to sacrifice their happiness for the sake of working mindlessly, microwaving and watching tv and doing nothing else.

This, I don't even pretend that Germans aren't superior anymore. It's self evident.

more like what made the victors so lenient

answer is balance of power both times

great movie desu

>There's no other explanation why Germany is the leading power in Europe again after losing two world wars.

What about the fact they have 20 millions more people than France and Britain
Forecasts have planned that as soon as Germany looses its population advantage in around 20 years, it'll lose its economical advantage too

krauts make less than 5% of < age 5yrs
95% of your youth is non-german

in 10 years, germans will fear the turk

What film is that?

>England
>Lost control of a bog due to assmad irish people
>Germany
>Territorial losses are due to losing two world wars

Er ist wieder da.

hearty diet with low Muslim ancestry compared to Europa

How come they get to have 20 million more than Britain and France if all they do is lose wars and territory?

Aryan genetics

Look who's back. It's available on Netflix and I at least thought it was a good movie.

kek, no.
28 million less people would make germany higher gdp per capita and more power to workers.

Germaness is a new world, it is also a european race, the spread of Germaness is beautiful.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Y8NFscnF1A

Just as races can be Bolshevized and thus Jewishized so to can they adopt the world of Germaness not to be confused with the German race, simply the German world.

This basically skips a century of history, but okay.

Jumps from 1945 to 1968

>the German as a state of mind is eternal

Hahahahahahahahaha

You're a fucking retard if you think sandniggers care about preserving European culture.

They are some of the finest cucks God ever made

Vast American investments, the Marshall Plan, leading role in the formation of the European Union and 1953 debt write-offs.

Basically, you've proven to be an effective and dedicated investment and buffer zone, also, a great asset to American foreign policy in Europe.

>The loser rules the EU in the end

You mean that union that is falling to pieces and is currently getting raped by dumb immigration laws causing a massive increase in right wing support?

IMPRESSIVE STUFF GERMANY

Everything they touch turns to shit. It's not enough for them to ruin Europe twice, they want a triple.

I can't quite explain it rationally, but I'd say there might be a few things and one, that would even seem ridiculous:
>The anglo-american powers want an equilibrium of power. Without Germany, it is either Russia or France
> Western Germany and Eastern Germany served as a buffer zone in the event of another war
> Germany did lose territory but major developed industrial areas remained within the country (e.g. Ruhr area)
> Germany has the highes population on the continent, not counting in Russia
And the most out of the air one is:
>Due to a history of ethnically and nationally propagated "relationship" with the powerful anglo-american countries (close language, close religion being protestant, a high percentage of German background in the US) made those countries more benevolent towards these powers. Hell, the Brits called German their cousins before the rise of tension in the 1890s.

>rule EU
>turn all other countries into Nazis
THose subhumans doN#t even realize they got roozed

being rebuilt by the allies after the 2nd world war helped enormously, that and a higher population

>currently getting raped by dumb immigration laws
No.
I'm Italian and I can say that are not the immigrants the real fucking problem.
So stop with this bullshit about the big black nigga destroying countries ok?
Yeah they are a problem but the big problem is the series of policy that country like mine and other accepted after joining the UE:
>Let's waste a lot of fucking money
>Don't payback our creditors
Then 2007 recession started.
Now we have a sky high debt and not enough money for every one.
>IT'S THE NIGGERS FAULT

No it's not, that's what the right wing press/parties want you to belive

Germany being Protestant I feel Insulins as a german catholick

Our mentality is literally all about work.
Work is love, work is life.

Replace British with Roman and you're right.

breeding like the rats they are

But aren't Germans getting outbred by the Turks?

German efficiency

Satan.

Very high German borthrate in the 19th and 20th century consistently outside the wars. Also when the wars ended we never bulldosed the country. We fucked it up sure but we made it so they didnt have to worry about defense and just poored money and investments from outside into infrastructure after both wars. 70 years later they found a way to fuck it up without war.

>muh superior race

Poured**

>What makes the German people so resilient?
French weakness. In both world wars, France failed to push through its will: the disappearance of Germany. After WW1 they rightfully predicted that Germany would remain a thorn in the side of all Europeans, but the British and Americans, driven by greed and the desire for trade, left Germany mostly intact. It almost exclusively lost land where the dominant ethnicity wasn't German anyway. After WW2, the Americans downright fucking re-armed West Germany due to Red Scare.

The Germans got away easy. We should've listened to Foch and torn the country to shreds as soon as possible, leaving behind only an Austria-sized Prussia.

Not really. It misportrays hitler as an unstable maniac who randomly shoots dogs and has no social skills. I don't support him, but he was the opposite.

The Germans have seen so much war and destruction in their history that only the most cunningly autistic Germans are able to survive. Killing them only makes them more resilient (and autistic) because you are only ever able to kill the least intelligent Germans, leaving the most resilient (and autistic) to reproduce. They are a lot like Jews, actually.

>absorbed 3 times into other nations
>came back every time

Mainly American investment and high population.

>muh masterrace

Each time worse than before.

Top fucking kek.

Work-oriented society + ordnung

It's like cancer.

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Germany invented Aspergers.

It fucking sucks being German

I have no humor whatsoever.
Try to tell a joke, it falls flat.
Try to make a girl laugh, be unable to.
Try to banter with people on Veeky Forums, fail miserably.

Fucking KEK

They were Roman Empire

dw bro they're shipping people in by the truckload now.

Niggers and poo in loos are breeding like cockroaches. Doesn't do them any good.

> close religion being protestant
There are more catholics than proddies in Gemany.

They used to breed like rats, but now they have some of the worst birth rates in the world.

The kindness and pity of others.

Same way I don't blame a dog for chasing after a cat. Germans can't control themselves.

legit keked

Retard strength?

>all those unemployed basement dwellers

As a German, I pity you. Shitpost all you want, you'll never know what it's like to belong to the master race.