Previous thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Is Mecha Liz a weapon to suprass Metal Gear?

LIZ THREAD

I WANNA FUCK MECHA LIZ

>On 23 March 1430, she dictated a threatening letter to the Hussites, a dissident group which had broken with the Catholic Church on a number of doctrinal points and had defeated several previous crusades sent against them. Joan's letter promises to "remove your madness and foul superstition, taking away either your heresy or your lives."[60] Joan, an ardent Catholic who hated all forms of heresy together with Islam also sent a letter challenging the English to leave France and go with her to Bohemia to fight the Hussites, an offer that went unanswered.

Do NOT pair up Jannu with Hassan! I'm warning you!

/OURGIRL/

When does this fight come out?

We need to stop making early threads or things will get worse

TIME ALTER - DOUBLE ACCEL

is loli jeanne going to outbox that dumb male master?

Vive la France!

Post your most smug Liz

Yeah. Poor male master.

So how long until the Gudaguda comic reaches the point where they announce the Gudaguda Honnouji event?

No one cares except retards parroting what they think is board culture.

Can I finally take off these shitty event CEs from my supports?

LIZ LOVE!

>1 or 2 days left
>still no ce

Don't open this image.

Candle one and also My servants are underleveled since i Don't play NA because JP and work.

I also need freinds to carry the shit out of me, since i only have 2 cats CE and one Iri.

Sorry user, but my grails are reserved for Best Pirates.

At two a day they should finish about a week from now if they work weekends. So about seven or eight years.

Good I need time to farm exp cards

>Grailing two for the price of one
Smart.

The yellow jester does not play, but gently pulls the strings, and smiles as the puppets dance in the court of the crimson king

>pretending to be a newfag
Kill yourself pedo spic. Don't trust this guy alter.

My favorite episode is the one where they crit my fully charged berserker and it dies.

Elizabeth Bathory Real Life Facts:

-She bathed in virgins blood
-Kept her servants chained up every night so tight their hands turned blue and they spurted blood.
-Beat them to the point where there was so much blood on the walls and beds that they had to use ashes and cinders to soak it up.
-Beat a servant in Vienna so loudly that her neighbors threw clay pots at the walls in protest.
-Strangled a servant to death with a silk scarf
-Burned her servants with metal sticks, red-hot keys, and coins; ironed the soles of their feet; and stuck burning iron rods into their vaginas.
-Stabbed them, pricked them in their mouths and fingernails with needles, and cut their hands, lips, and noses with scissors.
-Used needles, knives, candles, and her own teeth to lacerate servants’ genitals.
-Stitched their lips and tongues together.
-Made servants sit on stinging nettles, then bathe with said stinging nettles. During the bath, she’d pushed the nettles into their shoulders and breasts.
-Had them stand in tubs of ice water up to their necks outside until they died.
-Smeared a naked girl with honey and left her outside to be bitten by ants, wasps, bees, and flies.
-Kept them from eating for a week at a time, and, if they got thirsty, made them drink their own urine.
-Forced them to cook and eat their own flesh (usually from the buttocks), or make sausages and serve it to guests.
-Heated up a cake to red-hot temperatures and made a servant eat it.
-Baked a magical poisonous cake in order to kill a rival magistrate
-Cast a magic spell to summon a cloud filled with ninety cats to torment her enemies.
-Stuffed five servants’ corpses underneath a bed and continued to feed them as if they were still alive.
-Buried them in gardens, grain pits, orchards, and occasionally cemeteries. Sometimes with rites, often without.
-Her aunt Klara was a bisexual or lesbian. The two had an incestuous relationship.

Guda Guda officially canceled

>Do NOT pair up Jannu with Hassan!
Why would you want to? Outside an odd Cursed Arm Hassan/Jeanne Alter setup where Jeanne is holding a good star gather CE, for some Buster/crit shenanigans, I don't see a reason why you would pair the two up anyways. The Hassans aren't very Arts-heavy and vanilla Jeanne is almost purely a defensive Arts user. I'm not sure why you would use any of them together.

Shit I've been discovered.
Back to onii-chan it seems.
Also I'm not a pedo for fucks sake, She is sixteen.

I just hope i don't have to wait 2 years more for Archer Anne.

>Jeanne Alter setup where Jeanne is holding a good star gather CE
Please do not post.

Elizabeth Bathory Real Life Facts:

-She bathed in virgins blood
-Kept her servants chained up every night so tight their hands turned blue and they spurted blood.
-Beat them to the point where there was so much blood on the walls and beds that they had to use ashes and cinders to soak it up.
-Beat a servant in Vienna so loudly that her neighbors threw clay pots at the walls in protest.
-Strangled a servant to death with a silk scarf
-Burned her servants with metal sticks, red-hot keys, and coins; ironed the soles of their feet; and stuck burning iron rods into their vaginas.
-Stabbed them, pricked them in their mouths and fingernails with needles, and cut their hands, lips, and noses with scissors.
-Used needles, knives, candles, and her own teeth to lacerate servants’ genitals.
-Stitched their lips and tongues together.
-Made servants sit on stinging nettles, then bathe with said stinging nettles. During the bath, she’d pushed the nettles into their shoulders and breasts.
-Had them stand in tubs of ice water up to their necks outside until they died.
-Smeared a naked girl with honey and left her outside to be bitten by ants, wasps, bees, and flies.
-Kept them from eating for a week at a time, and, if they got thirsty, made them drink their own urine.
-Forced them to cook and eat their own flesh (usually from the buttocks), or make sausages and serve it to guests.
-Heated up a cake to red-hot temperatures and made a servant eat it.
-Baked a magical poisonous cake in order to kill a rival magistrate
-Cast a magic spell to summon a cloud filled with ninety cats to torment her enemies.
-Stuffed five servants’ corpses underneath a bed and continued to feed them as if they were still alive.
-Buried them in gardens, grain pits, orchards, and occasionally cemeteries. Sometimes with rites, often without.
-Her aunt Klara was a bisexual or lesbian. The two had an incestuous relationship.

>Money is super sadistic
FUCKING SEAMONEYS AND THEIR TYPOS

Not him but what's a good CE for her? Hotdog?

>its real
we were right all along, gudaguda never

the other ones please

Please keep /fgog/ in /fgog/

RATE

>Boudica in first
0/10

>Jeanne Alter
Its shit.

>-Her aunt Klara was a bisexual or lesbian. The two had an incestuous relationship.

Those servants deserved it

>doesn't understand the point of the setup
>decides to criticize it regardless
Take your theorycrafting back to >/fgog/

>Tomoe not over Alter

its shit

Hotdog is good on any star absorb buster, but Recital and drunk Horta are often better.

What's your FC?
You added me on JP despute being a newfag and Im grateful about that

>jeanne alter
>defensive arts user
nice

Hideyoshi when? He's cute!

Musashi when

Does CE enhancing become easier over time?

Nah you're retarded, don't reply to me again because you have no idea how Jeanne Alter works.

How is your dad?

Outside of CE EXP cards it's pretty much impossible to level CEs beyond 50.

>Um... Senpai, what're we going to do on the bed?

can i get a quick about the parvatti drama why are sakurafags enraged?

>no servants to spend all this

You eventually start getting CEs that serve as exp bombs for other CEs.

So the CE is worth using every last one of my apples right? I'm down to 11 and no luck yet. I haven't even seen a gold chest in 4 apples.

Pretty good I think. Parvati is underrated, nice on you to be sticking with your indian waifu goddess through thick and thin

YOUR ACCOUNT IS MINE

based retard

I don’t know about in nipland, but here’s it’s mainly rhinofags false flagging as sakurafags

>no one to spend hearts or scales on
Are you saving up for a certain servant or you have shit luck on rolling them?

>vanilla Jeanne is almost purely a defensive Arts use
>vanilla Jeanne
>Jeanne Alter
You can stop posting now.

No problem bro, I just want to have friends in the game since I don't have in real life.

just the usual wormfag autism harassing the artist

Slightly late, but what should be my priority in farming the halloween event? I managed to finish the main quests and caster liz yesterday.

>dragon kills my front line
>forced to arts meme
>it actually works

Tell stories

Give them all to me.
I'll put em to good use.

>slightly
Literally no time to do anything, but I guess at this point the lore and Liz's ascension mats since you have her

is that supose to be sakura demi-servant? she doesnt even look like her

Because the art is shit and otakus take everything personal. This isn't even new behavior.

No servants not even euralye.

Im RCF on JP.
Who are you trying to roll in NA?

It's not THAT bad. Maybe 1,000,000 CE exp per 100,000 FP, so only about 1,000,000 FP to get a level 90 CE /sarcasm

What's the best CE for Saber Alter? Kaleido?

Dumb Schizoid poster.

WHITE WHALE
HOLY GRAIL

>No Jannu
Arcadios please, how can you be /ourwhale/ if you don't have the saint of stall memes in the all slot?

>-Cast a magic spell to summon a cloud filled with ninety cats to torment her enemies.
What.

Halloween Big Cup

He's not even showing his np levels.
Unless multiple of them are np2 or higher, that's not whaling.

>that fucking hand
Is this real? I thought you guys were joking with the "met 'n' fuck artist" thing.

>8 SSR
>not whaling

soon. There's only two days of the event left.

Can't wait for Mashu finally get her NP to 5.

>always use jeanne mostly for tank and shield >dragon kills support and lancelot and the back up >only jeanne 17 k hp against tamamo
>fight last like 7 minutes but i beat her

thanks saint

To be fair it does look like shit

That dragon is a piece of shit but Han's helped salvage my earlier run even if it took 40 turns.

Nah, he's a resident whale. IIRC he got Tama maxed within the first day.

N-nani?! Did she counter a headpat?!

>"He's not whaling enough!"

She didn't come to me during Orleans rate up. Maybe New Years.

more
only if you have more

>>Another witness said that a tailor, ordered by the English to make a woman's dress for Joan, had tried to caress her breasts. She slapped him. Haimond de Macy, a French knight who saw Joan in the tower of Beaurevoir when she was a prisoner, showed similar preoccupations: 'I tried several times playfully to touch her breasts. I tried to slip my hand in, but Joan would not let me. She pushed me off with all her might.'

> Her squire d’Aulon helped her into her armor every day that she was in the field and it was he who dressed her wounds. He testified that he often saw her naked legs and breasts and that". . . she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely. ..’ D’Alençon said ". .. I slept with Joan and the soldiers ‘on the straw,’ and sometimes I saw Joan get ready for the night, and sometimes I looked at her breasts, which were beautiful."

Busty Jannu is historical fact.

Multiple people maxed Tamamo day one.