/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1278 - Gay Horses Edition
Old thread: Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is playable RIGHT NOW on Android and iOS
youtube.com/watch?v=Dr2wXiwgNd0

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit faraway towns.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>Current DLC
;_;

>Upcoming Birthdays
30th - Wade
31st - Jack & Labelle
1st - Butch & Rilla
2nd - Iggly
3rd - Snake
4th - Lucky

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
31st - Halloween

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.qoo-app.com/en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hmu brosephs

I don't add guys who play as girls.

I'm going to marry Isabelle!

I only add guys who play as girls.

Can you help me out with some quarry?

1702 0430 950

ok

Buttface
7826 6183 952

Hit me up, but only females

(´・ω・`)

sent ;)

A big thanks to everyone that come over for the event tonight, I hope you all enjoyed it!
I'll be hosting the event again on Halloween, so don't worry if you missed out!
I may add some new rules too perhaps there'll be more fun to be had!
Look forward to it, /acg/!
Goodnight~

Damn, I just got home too. I'll be sure to stop by on Halloween!

Looking for active buddies :3

2339 5561 916

I hate Isabelle, insufferable character

You're an insufferable character

Holy shit, why I do keep getting errors when I'm trying to run Pocket Camp on Bluestacks.

safetynet

Post camps

Is there any way to get past that?

use a real cellphone :^)

-i have a town that's perfect and has got a complete mainstreet and fossil section, but too many ponds in the wrong places, i rarely visit it
should i sell it to nook?
-should i get HHD?
-should i get stardew valley if i like this series?

Beau has now requested to move out 8 times.

God. Stop. You aren't ready.

Oh hey, found a koi.

Don't sell a town unless you really want to start over but would rather start over with benefits instead of a clean slate.

HHD isn't werf if you don't love interior design, it's fairly barebones and has nothing to keep you playing it

Stardew Valley is completely inferior to Rune Factory 4 in every possible way except that only one has mod support, and it's only tangentially similar to Animal Crossing because it's more focused on activities that you can't even do in AC.

How did you get this game lads? It's supposed to be released at the end of November.

I moved to australia

Just turn your phone upside down and install the apk for the game. Look though the past threads for the mega or other links.

hey buttface

I liked your setup gave you a cheer like 20 mins ago

Also post campers

apps.qoo-app.com/en
This is what I use for my weeb games too. Plus you can update them from here.

I don't know what the quarry does, but I want in, I need like 3 more people to play.

thanks babe

Clothes crafting when?

Fuck it. I may as well install this, I'm going to be out for a few days with no gemustation.

Does it require google play to function or can I just throw the apk on the SD card

You might lose your progress on the actual release date.

I only need something to play for a few days every once in a while

My phone only has Puzzle and Dragons which I just installed again after 2 years and all my once-viable characters are trash and irrelevant thanks to power creep

My condolences, I know exactly what you mean. There's a bunch of super ultimate forms and other bs you need, or just outright new waifus.

phew, almost stole a get by accident

>seven hours for a pizza.

Will it at least taste good?

my animals like it. also you can open and close the box

200000000 is going to be insane.

I need to buy an island souvenir to get 2 coupons. Does anyone need a mermaid carpet, mermaid lamp, or green wet suit?

So you wouldn't recommend Puzzle and Dragons?

So I should save up my leaf tickets for crafting slots when I reach a high enough level, or are there other things worth spending them on as I progress?

Right now the only things are nook, kk, and the slots being worth any tickets.
Also you can't have both nook and kk in your camp.

Crafting slots are essential and should be a priority purchase

I wouldn't recommend PAD unless you're a whale.
Most of the ways to get past the typical freemium bullshit involve money, and almost all the viable leads (not subs) come from the rare egg machine which uses a currency you get in very small amounts from regular play (first time clears or challenges) but in bulk from spending.

The gameplay itself is awesome. It's got a high skill cap and watching JP players will leave you feeling lost. The problem comes when you hit a brick wall that can only be passed with damage that is stronger than a given defense, which usually necessitates a change of party and that's where the 'must have' metagame monsters come into play.
Power creep is so severe. Some of the best old school monsters are no better than trash now, because their abilities have just lost significance. It used to be a big fucking deal that a monster could give you x2 attack if you match 6 combos, now there's monsters that give you a permanent x6 attack for existing

Whale?

and uh, it just feels so defeating to check your monster box and see all this shit that used to be good but it can't hold up in any of the new content that people now blitz through

The stats have been mostly okay over time, but the active abilities and passive buffs have gone full retard and left everything behind.

Whatever. I mean, try it if you want, the gameplay is decent and you can get better rather quickly if you stare at the board and plan your movement, but I won't blame you if you back out over how hard it is to get a good party.

Whales are people with more money than sense, often dumping hundreds into MMOs/mobages/whatever else gives you rewards for buying into it.

Doing that will get you very far in PAD - until skill starts to matter more, but at that point you've got at least 7 different teams with great leads and flexible subs to handle any dungeon no problem.

Anyway, I'm off to bed, I'll grab the apk and give it a test run.

I tried playing puzzle and dragons a while back, everyone rerolls constantly until they get a viable ultra rare as their one free premium egg, /padg/ used to have tier lists and people would spend several days rerolling just to avoid paying money.

I don't understand why you'd bother with this shit, it doesn't even sound fun.

I'm buying the lamp.
I've completed over 80 machines in the Badge Arcade without spending anything.

If you're not paying with money, you're paying with time.
Is your time worthless?

Not if I'm having fun.

Anyone know what the font is for the AC amiibo cards and where I can download it? I want to make a card for my character with my town fruit, FC, picture and so on.

Does anything unique drop from shaking trees?

I've had 100 bells so far.

I've gotten 300, 400 and 1000 bells. No items yet

>half way through
At this point I'm only doing it just so Isabelle complements me.

>Roscoe
Holy shit I didn't know he was in the game

I check for quarry requests pretty often, add me if you want to

What level are you up to?

35. I'm buying request tickets with leaf tickets so I could grind more levels. Also remember to always ask new villagers to come to your campsite the first time you meet them. It has free 1pt for EXP and I regret not doing this early on in the game.

Wait, what? Fuck lmao

>always ask new villagers to come to your campsite the first time you meet them. It has free 1pt for EXP
really? I'm level 30 and never noticed that, only from 3 errands and a talk. whoops

not true, you get EXP from your first conversation (2nd time interacting with) even though the bar is halfway thru level 1.

No he's right
When you go to invite a villager it gives you a +1 heart to your actual level

What is the fuckin deal with Leaf?
Often I'll try to go to someone's campsite, only to end up at Leaf's instead.
anyone else have a glitch like this?

i know, but it does it the way i say also, making it unnecessary to ask them to come to campsite

u could do both user and get +2 xp

Add me and help me out with the quarry. I'll do the same.

no you cant
i shouldnt have to spell this out but this is how it works:

>first interaction: 0 -> 1 friend level (+exp)
>'tell me a story' 1 -> 1.5 friend level (+exp)
OR
>first interaction: 0 -> 1 friend level (+exp)
>'come to my campsite': no friend level change (+exp)
>'tell me a story' 1 -> 1.5 friend level (no exp change)

Does anyone have like 3 spare pears? ;w; My ID's 4598 4061 144

That's not what that guy is saying m8
He's saying when you actually reach the level to invite a villager IE level 5v illager level if you ask them you get a +1 to your level

>Also remember to always ask new villagers to come to your campsite the first time you meet them.
no that is exactly what he's saying, and it's wrong. cant you fuckin read

Well he worded it wrong because actually inviting once they hit the proper villager level does give a +1 to your level

fuck me you are dense

No dumbass you don't understand what I'm saying
I'm not saying the first time you meet the fucking villager. I'm saying once you hit the VILLAGER level. You know how you can't invite some villagers until they hit a certain level? That level.

who was ever denying that was a thing?? literally nobody was talking about that

im out, y'all needa learn to read

That's literally what I've been saying for the past 3 posts

Leaf is spooking me out, she bought my squids and then i wad transported to her camp instead of reviewbrahs camp

same happens with me and trying to go to Ve's camp

i'm very spooked

Just got that myself.

On day one leaf had

I'm , huh you're right it, does gives you EXP no matter which one you choose. I guess I was misguided by the animation and didn't bother to figure it out. Sorry for the misleading information. Also this means I didn't waste any of my chance getting EXPs which I'm super happy about.

Why the fuck does it cost 60 cans of sugary preserves to make one single pizza

I hope these furries have healthcare

i giggled

that's no ordinary pizza
it's a WHOLE pizza

I'm sad that there's a cap on inventory space. 245 at level 30 (+5 every 5 levels) is a lot but still not quite the amount I'd like to have.

Dead general.

I've got around 145 inventory space as a level 31. It's not enough but I've found ways to work around it anyhow, since doing quests drains my inventory a fair amount.

School isn't even out in Europe and Americans are barely even awake/about to go to school. What activity is there to expect?

It's doable but aggravating, with 245 I can carry 8 of everything/as many rares as I can fit and turn in all 15 requests in 15 minutes, then restock before the end of the hour.

+ there's barely anything to do in the mobile game. by the time it hit the US and europe i'm sure it'll almost never be mentionned in here

You mean whole fructose corn sugar

Will Smith predicted Bertolli®™ and invented the first space program. Thanks for jacking off with ketchup again, looks like I’m a True Real Genius®™. Snackgod is Pyramidgod, Will Smith is orbiting space on a Niggerstation designed by gay transgender faggots and niggers. Are is Will Smith is in my town??

Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into space for God.

Will Smith literally serves hot n’ fresh Bertolli Dinner®™ so hard that faggots think he’s botting. This is my house forever, Will Smith is literally a True Genius®™ who runs this shit. Will Smith predicted Bertolli®™ and invented the first space program powered by niggers. Will Smith leverages Animal Crossing mechanics and min-maxes every seashell on the beach at the same time. Anal whiplash®™ Bertolli Flavoroo Downunder Australian Kangroo Snackmates®™ will jump straight up your fucking butthole. Turns out Will Smith can predict the pyramids better than God can, which makes you a faggot for life.

Anal whiplash®™ Bertolli Flavoroo Downunder Australian Kangroo Snackmates®™ will jump straight up your fucking butthole. Will Smith®™ is the only real genius who can translate God and collect every item in the game. Looks like Will Smith visited the pyramids again.

Literally upside down superfat queer idiot retard posters don’t know about Will Smith being Snackgod. Welcome to your new niggerfarm, sluts. Will Smith is a mod. African mud hut niggers literally use poop for soap. Let’s thank Will Smith for creating new Bertolli Dinner Sensations®™ Pastarolli Panini Snackers®™ so HIV positive AIDSNIGGERS can literally smear shit on their hands. Will Smith is Snackgod®™ and translated the pyramids verbatim.

Is Will Smith is in my town?? True Genius®™ Bertolli®™ Snackflavors®™ Snack Snackers®™ are Snackgod’s Real Truly Prolapsed®™ Safe Space®™. Let’s make sure Will Smith is the first baboon to teleport into orbit using watermelon juice.

Snackers®™ Flavorburst Buttfuck Retard Faggot®™ Nigger®™ Ultrasnacks Transgender Breakfast Lifestyle ®™ is your new yoga class. Let’s thank Will Smith for being a True Genius®™ Unlimited Powerfuckgod®™ who can literally translate the pyramids better than Snackgod can.

Turns out Loose prolapsed butthole®™ is African retard baboon nigger Twitter®™ comments. Snackers®™ Flavorburst Buttfuck Retard Faggot®™ Nigger®™ Ultrasnacks Transgender Breakfast Lifestyle ®™ is Snackgod’s new lifestyle. True Genius®™ Unlimited Powerfuckgod®™ Will Smith can literally translate Animal Crossing.

Loose prolapsed butthole®™ is Will Smith’s new big-lipped watermelon eating African retard baboon nigger Twitter®™ comments. Have niggers invented the wheel yet? Try again, looks like Will Smith just beat God in a pyramid translating contest.

Turns out Will Smith can predict the pyramids better than God can. Truly gay faggot nigger lifestyle choices ®™ are Will Smith’s new turbocuck Bertolli®™ gay pasta flavor race mixing white genocide jewish conspiracy.®™ Have you ever tried to grow all the fruit in your Animal Crossing town? Now you can.