/ksg/ - Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3370

Don't forget to write your story for Halloween Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS alpha: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/1291816880498430072/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/Wp8y08x2
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/6Z28iW1x
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Hanako Image Database: hanakoisbestgirl.com
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1
Crud's "Where Are 4LS Now?": reddit.com/r/katawashoujo/comments/6v2zkb/the_where_are_they_now_post/
KS fanfics: fourleaffics.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:/ksg/

Other urls found in this thread:

cripple.booru.org/
womenagainstrape.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ara ara~

Lilly!

Hana!

What do you people even talk about, it's been 5 YEARS

That compressed jpg doesn't really capture her beautiful, glossy lips well enough.
Have this one.

Thanks doc.

I talk about cripple girls. Usually the blind one.

What he said

i wasn't asleep, i was on the treadmill

M U H

Rin!

your what?

love

D I C K
I
C
K

Watching the world series, game is absolutely nuts. So glad I'm not a fan of either team.
The play by play is terrible, though. Lilly would be suffering.

Lilly!

Rin.

looks like she's in her blue bra again

Rin!

finished her route last night!

It does look that way. Didn't notice that.
Hope she's not stuck in the rain like that. Then she'll really need Hisao close to her.

Rin!

too bad it looks like it's decently padded; would be hard to see through even if it was wet

Sleepy Lilly!

What did you think? I found her route to be very well-written.

>Shimmie Replacement: cripple.booru.org/
Did something happen to mishimmie that this was needed?

it stopped being updated

Yes, it stopped being updated

At least it would keep her warmer that way.

probably the best written route so far. lots of conflict, as well.

gonna start Emi's route after i get some lunch.

Emi's got a pretty good one. Hope you enjoy it.

Reminder
>Never pull a blind person, or change direction or elevation unexpectedly
>always hold out your hand and allow them to find it
>Never walk with your hands in your pockets while leading
>if a noise spooked you it frightened them, try to explain what it was
>if you go shopping with a blind person, prepare to explain everything and read a lot of labels. Do not sound annoyed.
>they can't see, be careful around them when they have a knife, or just in general. Many eyes have been poked
>I feel like it can't be stated enough that you have to explain everything. Maybe a paper fell and it made a noise, to you it mightve just been a paper falling, to them it could be anything. Noises can be terrifying
>the other senses are superbly important, especially hearing. Do not restrict the ears, headphones are a no go, unless in a comfortable setting or when using voice assist on the iPhone.
>the sense of smell is amazing, I've been sniffed out in crowded rooms
>iPhone has some of the best disability assistive software around, except the recent .0.3 update was a downgrade [totally anecdotal. Poll of 3 people]

blind people sound like more trouble than they're worth

Looking back on KS, would you say it's accurate enough in depicting blindness, or do you think it could use some work?

Don't say things like that!

Everyone's got their own trouble, though.

Wow rude

Anyone that is disabled is always going to be harder to "deal with" than anyone with full capacity and ability, but even regular people can be a pain in the ass. I've met many a nondisabled person that was a much harder pain to deal with than any disabled person I've met

It's pretty straight on, and there are some things that can't be covered in the smallness that is a VN. If I had to gripe about anything itd be food. Sometimes blind people just have to get messy with food, and sometimes they'll bring a fork to their mouth and bite nothing but fork. Hisao's treatment of Lilly is alsp wierd with how he grabs her and runs at times. All In all Lilly is accurate as far as blind people go, except for maybe Braille. Every blind person I know just hates Braille. Oh and the whole hands on face thing to "see" them? Never experienced that myself, though that could be anecdotal. Lilly's cane is also too short. Canes are supposed to go as high as a person's chin. That's all I can think off the top of my head really

that's one gorgeous Lilly.

Another skrats artwork, looks like.

(repost because new bread)
pls explain, also curious.
googled the animu and I have an idea but not sure if right.

for Rin

>tfw you use 'my' picture as OP
I sure hope I don't fuck up and fail to post my story tomorrow after posting that picture myself 3-4 times to encourage people to write something, now that would be bad.

On that note, another afternoon, another 3 dozen or so images added including but not limited to the remainder of req's work and the latest batch of rtil's. Most of which you are already familiar with.

With that out of the way it puts me in the situation where I have no significant 'blocks' or artwork to upload which means updates will be more scattered and much smaller as and when I find stuff. As always any help is appreciated.

Way back in the distant past, like around the time of the demo, if not even before, Emi was really unpopular. There was a joke about Emi doing things to become more popular and asking "Am I popular yet?" Eventually that got corrupted into "Am I poplar yet?" as in the tree. Some fanarts of Emi as a Poplar tree later, it started to crossover with Poplar, a character from Working!, who works at Wagnaria, the restaurant in that image.

damn. sounds like the kind of weird links I make in my head when I'm failing at falling asleep.
weird that emi was not popular.

Then again she's my favorite so I'm a bit biased but I also think it's weird that she's not the #1 katawa of most people, so there's that.

She was definitely not popular around the time of the demo. EVen in the full version, Emi doesn't really hit her stride until Act 2. Where she has the most doki doki Act 2 ending. It was a combination of people playing the demo finding her a bit overbearing (which I don't blame them for), and the fact that it was extremely easy to accidentally fall into Emi's route when you weren't meaning to. Most people who got her ending first usually did it on accident, even when they were trying for another girl.

Emi also had her old, not so good, art during the initial demo release, which lead to a bunch of lolicon pandering accusations if I remember right. There were a bunch of posts in the previous thread with it. Her new art is way better.

Who were the popular choices back in the day? Hanako and Rin I'm guessing?

Somebody else would have to answer that, because I honestly don't remember.

What I do remember was thinking that Shizune's demo ending was far and away the best one, and I don't recall that being an unpopular opinion at the time. I still think she has the best Act 1 ending. I also recall specifically being surprised at the level of love Lilly was getting on release compared to her demo reception. I want to say Rin was more popular back then than she is now, but I'm not completely sure. I don't remember Hanako's reception at all. It was like 8 years ago.

hope you don't mind if I post this here too, since the last thread is ded

>I also recall specifically being surprised at the level of love Lilly was getting on release compared to her demo reception
I can understand that. To some she might seem standoffish (fight with shizune, also that scene with rin), though I found her to be understandable.

She has the wrong kind of cane
She "looks" at things, but that's just "Hollywood blind", I can accept the fact that her eyes aren't derby or look like bowls of milk
Most other stuff is fine

>derby
Lol thanks autocorrect

Not all blind people get milky eyes

Congenitally blind people usually have kind of derpy or malformed eyes.

True enough, especially a lazy eye, I'm just saying it's possible

Lilly's eyes are beautiful
I'd be okay even if they weren't, though.

Good morning, /ksg/, I hope you all had wonderful dreams.

ksg mansion when

Do girls like hanako even exist? I don't mean the scars.

One for Mish. Soon.

>blind people sound like more trouble than they're worth
t. Shizune.

>spoiler
Must have been quite a backlog.

Nth for a happy Hana!

>How's everyone Halloween projects coming along?
You tell me >Unfortunately couldn't do anything this time around.
That's okay - you still rock

Good job 3Dude.

womenagainstrape.net/

That's one horny Hana

Plus it's ribbed for her pleasure.

I heard someone's making a ZX Spectrum port of Katawa Shoujo. I want to help too.

Does it still count as a manly picnic if things other than pretzels and whiskey were consumed at the time?

>I heard someone's making a ZX Spectrum port of Katawa Shoujo.
As if we weren't niche enough.

>Does it still count as a manly picnic if things other than pretzels and whiskey were consumed at the time?
Such as?

There were some sandwiches and other chips besides pretzels. And one guy had a soda.

suzu!

i want to live my life with her

I want to live my life with her!

Emi is cute! CUTE!!!

I wholeheartedly agree!

Happy Hanaween Eve!

This rendition of hanako is fucking gross but cheers on whoever has the skills to waste time on such a thing

Hanako is best girl

Emi is a slut unfortunately or she would be best

Rin is deeply mentally disturbed but interesting

Shizune has no character or route to speak of

Lilly is fucking straight up fucking STUPID and honestly needs to be at a school for the mentally disabled more than rin

>194012156
No (You) for you. Get better bait

need a good hentai game guys, that is translated and has a decent story and writing at least

Anyone have anything?

Can I have his (you) then ?

>194014930

Not with that shitty picture of hanako

I hate that this game is so short and poorly written

I'll give you one

Of course

Thanks

Gentlemen, I have played all the routes finally

Emi would be best girl, but she is not a virgin, so she gets second place in best girl status but first place in route and writing

Hanako gets first place just because she is decent all around in being best girl status, though her writing kinda sucks it is obvious how awesome she is

Shizune gets worst route, her character is meh but the writing in the route just ruins everything, absolute mess

Lilly gets worst girl, she is just too much a white knights sort of fantasy strange half japanese waifu type dick hungry slut that is really, really annoying in how she seems to think and act

Rin is autistic and written not so great... but her route is entertaining and feely enough, at least much better than lilly and shizune

>Emi would be best girl, but she is not a virgin
2/10 bait made me reply

You think she can be best girl while being so lose with partners? just because she dated one guy from yamaku does not mean that was when she first had sex, she is so casual about all of it that she probably fucks anyone easy as it means nothing to her

Nice pasta m8

Thanks, I have been working on it and am hoping it starts picking up

The best part is that it is all true, I completed the game fully recently and those were my actual thoughts on it

that's your opinion friend. As long as you love your waifu that's all that matters, but please do not bash others for their taste in waifus.

Good morning guys.
Value every day you have.

How's it goin' in here today?

Not bashing anyone, but I will say aloud which girls are bad in what way

Are you the faggot that ruins the threads as often as possible

He sure is

>Hanako gets first place
That's where your opinion stopped being worth shit.

Play the final, play the alpha, play whatever and look at her as a character, the writing may be shitty in places especially because she was never actually supposed to have a good ending

But she is best girl because she is able bodied everywhere that is decent, she is smart

Holy fuck, hananiggers should be gassed.

You never see shizune or rin lovers getting this upset, usually it is people who like emi or lilly because they both have such crazy glaring faults AND a very big form of disability

Granted for hisao specifically emi is the only way he will live a decent ish life, but judging the girs just based on how they think and act she is really awful

But lilly is just straight up stupid and irresponsible

>she is smart
[citation needed]

Hanako barely does/says anything smart in the story. Rin, as fucking mental as she is, has her smart moments. Hell even Misha, in her assessment of shizune late in the path.

Hanako doesn't have any particularly intelligent thought.