/dg/ - Destiny General

Titan Supremacy Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io - Giant's Scar. Actium War Rig, Knucklehead Radar, Eye of Another World, DARCI
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125
youtube.com/watch?v=sLqIkOWF1RI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not letting this die until I call you a faggot
Also, first for OP is a faggot.

I'd love to join the clan, pity being in a clan drops me from 144fps to 20.

>Clans make framedrops

What? Is this why my game runs like shit out of the blue

>Ghost primus in shadow realm
>Not using Nameless that one shots Psions

warlock or hunter for pve please respond and make decisions for me

warlock

>pve
pleb

what level should i do sturm? what level should i do MIDA? Is it smart to wait until reset, do all the milestones again, and then do them? 267 atm.

Yes, leaving my clan fixed it.

>People say hunter is best PvP
>Hunter can't max Recovery
nani?

I waited until I was 290+ to do the mida quest and it dropped as 305. So you might want to level a bit more before getting it.

Tfw no Fulminator gf

requesting the picture of how to trigger heroic events
pls respond

>no fulminator gf
>no praxic fire gf
>no exo gf
>no holliday gf
>no hunter (male) gf

why even live

>using scouts when you are in shadow realm
>caring about oneshotting psions
If you're not running two ARs in shadow you're out of my clan.

post your team

Ponchos for hunters when

What is the point of making an alt to improve the power level of my main if I can only do the milestones and get the rewards once per account?

Reposting cus new bread

anybody up for nightfall? EU, PC

suz#21143

ponchos are gay

>Veeky Forums forced a smooky theme
>spoilers in op
fug
Not at all its a memory leak bug. Bungie is "working on it"

milestones are once per character, per week
if you make multiple characters of the same class, only the first character you do them on will get the boosted gear, the dupes will get stuff at their normal vendor power level
if you have multiple characters and they're different classes, they'll all get the boosted gear upon completion

but thats wrong user, milestones are per character

Because they're once per character, not once per account you fucking mong.

>People say hunter is best PvP
Who said that?

There's still no reason to do so if my main is already power level 288. I'd have to grind my alt up to the same power level before turning anything in to get anything higher than that as a reward, and even then it has to be a weapon since armor is all class-specific, so what's the point?

ded

Yeah boi, I'm Aino

did you add me on americas or europe bnet?

the point is more stuff to do, i guess? this game is aimed at really casual players for some ungodly reason, it's intentionally designed to be a "one and done" type of deal so the people who play 5 hours a week aren't left in the dust by the people who play 5 hours a day.

Euro

We're doing ratking btw so we need to go fastish

What's a good weapon for pvp as titan? Currently using the Origin Story with warchest and I feel like its mediocre.

you transfer your highest weapons over to give the alt a quickstart at ileveling. as soon as the alt is about the same powerlevel you open powerful engrams to max out again, and then do exotic quests that reward guaranteed higher weapons. you infuse those into some purple gear you like and use those to level your main up.

this can kick your ilvl up a bit, and once you have 3 characters on lvl 20 its not that much work each week anymore.

Minimax power gamers are literally retarded. There is no point but retards have convinced themselves that it's 'efficient'

>Minimax

It's on purpose. In any other game it's minmax because you actually make some gains, in destiny it's minimax because the advantage is so miniscule that it's irrelevant

But the softcap is at 265. After that, the only way for my alt to level is from exotic engrams and powerful gear. There's no possible way to reach 288 on my second character just by transferring over weapons from my main and grinding heroic events or turning in vendor tokens.

better devils

>tfw stormcaller
>Keep getting skull of dire ahamkara and Nezaric's sin from exotics
The game is railroading me into voidwalker, should I give in or stay strong?

>Sunbreaker is so cool
>Sunbreaker is so far inferior to both other subclasses, especially Striker

>get home from work
>want to shower, eat, then play
>wind storm knocked out power to 18k people in the area

m-mother nature-sama, it's not like I wanted to do my milestones before reset or anything, baka!

>Send over weapons for power boost
>get higher light drops faster
>then do exotic quests and milestones for higher light weapons, repeat with third character, or send them to main for next reset

>4th Skyburner's oath
I'ma burn this mother fucker to the ground, I swear to god pookie.

You don't get higher light drops past 265 unless they're exotic engrams. All that time you would have to spend doing all of that work could just be invested into grinding heroic public events for exotic engrams on your main and it would be more profitable. The only reason to do what you're suggesting is if you were bored and wanted to play other classes as well. The fact that you can funnel better weapons to your main is totally incidental and not the reason you would do so, since it is highly inefficient.

>main sunbreaker in d1
>mfw sunbreaker in d2

legendary mods from Banshee come at me

Oh shit, gratz.

bungie.net/en/Help/Article/13125
>Destiny 2 PC will receive Hotfix 1.0.5.1 on Monday, October 30, 2017 at 10 AM Pacific (5 PM UTC)
>Once the Hotfix is available, PC players will be returned to the login screen to take the Hotfix after completing their current activity
>PC players may need to close and restart Destiny 2 to take the Hotfix
>Players may encounter Error Code Sheep if they attempt to form a Fireteam with someone who has not yet taken the Hotfix
>Destiny 2 on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles will not be receiving this patch.

that's a sweet robe, what's the name/shader?

High-Minded Complex w/ Häkke History Polish

is there a way to get into the discord without being in a density64 clan? im currently in a smaller one with friends despite that being a shit idea and i dont really want to leave it.

>press 1 button
>kill everyone around you in pvp

seems balanced

it's very much a clan Discord first and foremost, but message me on Bungie.net

>Annual Skate drop
awwww yiss

Someone just tell me

you should have seen it in d1 when it had seemingly infinite vertical range, at least you can reasonably jump over it now

does it matter if i turn in a"powerful gear" weekly and farm in between to get my gear up (lets say from 265 to 267 on every other slot) or can i turn them in all after another without losing power progress?

I'm trying to do rat king quest, and I read that I have to do blue patrol quest with a fireteam but I dont see any blue patrols on EDZ what am I doing wrong?

>beating notable thread double dippers to 280
Based af, Hitch.

>drive to work in pouring rain and winds pushing my shit around
>boss says to go home, weather is too shitty
>play destiny in comfy chair with warm cup of coffee all day

REEEE give me an auto rifle that isn't 273 to infuse you piece of shit game

I really hate Bungo for not letting my console account count towards my PC version Fucking lazy. Is this why my character is a dumbass who has to be told who the taken are or is that at least teh same for everyone?

>they will take the hotfix
l-lewd

The void is the only option, the best option. You know it, the game knows it.

Join the Dawnblades on the bench, Sunbro

If you have D1 import data, you get veteran dialogue; there's no cross-platform data transferring, so yes, PC as a platform entirely are stuck with pleb dialogue

What's the max hunter recovery? I got 5 rn

thx

Fucking hell. I know it's a stupid to be mad about, but god damn it...

EZ game EZ life EZ

youtube.com/watch?v=sLqIkOWF1RI
these are all the story differences, there are more not in here though

Y2 sunbro. Than sunbreaker and dawnblade will rise

Keep my exo female titan or reroll her as a warlock and make a human male titan?

Stop playing non-warlock classes

I regret human male titan

I'm mad about it, too. Assuming no data transfer, I don't see what's so difficult about having a "Have you played Destiny before?" popup at the start for PC, which would then determine what dialogue you got, pleb or veteran

>no ace of spades
>no last word
>no hawkmoon
>no bad juju
>no zen meteor
>no invective

ill probably regret my female orc some day.

are headshots rng if you hipfire? it seems like even when i'm right in their face, i can't get those yellow numbers to pop consistently

This would have been far better than the no option at all fuck you PC players got. It just feels out of place while playing that my character doesn't know shit about anything when I've literally seen everything.

>bring back zhalo
>make it worse
>name it riskrunner
:(

>no mythoclast 2.0
>no gjallarhorn 2.0
>no simulant 2.0
>no outbreak prime quest 2.0

it's even worse when you think about other characters mentioning some of your past antics, despite Ghost not even knowing what Taken are

fuck off skeletons

>person walks off lone wolf and gets fucked
>keeps doing it over and over

It's not like I wanted the whole team to share the 8 lives anyways

What shader makes the Synthoceps glow purple?

>won't get cute dialogue mentioning raisins when Eris returns
might as well kill myself now

shots hip-fired don't always go on center of the targeting reticle, they can hit in ana rea around that, usually enough to not get the precision hit.

What is the most useful exotic for Titan sentinel? I like mask of the silent one but just how useful is it?

Also, what should my stat spread be like? I have mobility 1 and resilience 6 and recovery 7 I think.

Is the Speaker dead? Should I even care considering he did nothing for 2 games and 4 dlcs?

Mask is good on every titan spec. If you have them try syntho on tree of the protector.

Pls respond

speaker is dead, yes
there's a scannable somewhere on the tower that confirms this

Nobody ever explicitly says "The Speaker is dead", only that he's "gone" so who knows?

9 recovery and minimum 4 res is meta rn

What is the recommendation for stat spread for raid?

>Not going to get a bro moment with Saladin when he shows up

Feels bad

>people who play PvP when they're shitty 0.4 kd garbage can sandbagging worthless garbage trash

it's just a game, bud
try doing some breathing exercises or get yourself a stress ball