T. /gsg/ - Traditional Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 30th of October:
1944 – Anne and Margot Frank are deported from Auschwitz to the Bergen-Belsen death camp during the Nazi holocaust. Never forget.

Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
CK2 DD 23/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051663
EU4 DD 24/10
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1051799

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>Updated Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

>[V2] - Victoria 2 : Bronies Crusaders, A alternate History
indiedb.com/games/victoria-ii/downloads/bronies-crusaders

>[V2] - Make Liquor Great Again by Liquorlad
dropbox.com/s/o42kc4rjg24rtiv/makeliquorgreatagain.rar?dl=0

>[V2] - Legacy of Slovenia v1.01
pastebin.com/72Yhqm5i

>[V2] - unHPM v1.5
pastebin.com/zK3YrpNx

>>[V2] - 7 Years Mod
pastebin.com/fMCvXaAA

>>[V2] - Vickymod v2.5
pastebin.com/MHswMhZi

>>[V2] - New Liangmod
mediafire.com/download/fm7kgwo9m83yqxu/New Liang.rar

>[V2] - Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Reminder the only way to get a decent thread is with the following filters and some more of your choice.

WILLY MAH BOI

nonhuwite and acidic

Oh no, the brown people are coming.

steampunk is epic tho

wassup my fans.....ireland moddermanbro here...............im irish.......n proud..........i got ......a new mod comin out..........after the success of vicktoria 2: steampunk zombiez parkour...im now releasing...................eu4:...steampunk roman empire edition.........europe is divided into 3 nations.....the steampunk romans...who are living cog people....the germanians....who can form prussia and upgrade their weaponary.....and ancient steampunk egypt...who have the power of steampunk parkour and they have top hats.....................................................steambonk.....
ireland modderman bro out............>_> ..........

"H"PM
>no historical precedent for only being able to genocide 15% of a pop for 45 infamy

white is based

enjoy your "decent thread" of about 50 posts every couple of days

Thus, a further example of something I shall be adding to my exclusion compilation

Since no one could actually fucking explain how to gain the Patriarchy back legitimately, I just console commanded it to me.

For some reason my maximum tariff went from +10% to -35% over night and now instead of making +5k per day on -5% tariffs I'm bleeding over -30K a day because of this.
rip my economy

Just tax your pops mate

Your wife is pretty, post her stats.

Just wanted to re-state something I'm going to try to work on later.
A decisions that requires acceptable or above health care reform, x-rays (Or another health related invention, open to suggestion), and for the cost of $, gives a pop growth bonus. 4 options
I'm thinking a 0.4% bonus if you focus colonies
A 0.2% bonus on states
0.1% global
0.15% if you focus on cores only
For comparison, x-ray tech gives (I believe) 0.02% pop growth, and the best health care gives....... 0.1% I believe?
A little too much? Should I half everything?

Lewdmod, asking again because I think you missed the last time: Jade Dragon has been announced for the 16th. I expect HIP will probably be compatible with it by December 1st at the latest. Could you shoot for that as a goal? I need the rape content more-or-less complete at that point to test it.

Why?

>not wanting more pops

So, cheating.

more pops = more mil score
more pops = more industry score

So, cheating.

Not if the AI can select it

>So, cheating
Pls explain how a decision that everyone will be able to take is "cheating"

>Protestant Crusader orders

It's a nice feel when one sees it.

You're not supposed to have it really if I remember correctly, like the Pope of the Coptics.

That said, you have to force a situation where they have to give the title to you.

this is probably the only /gsg/ 'meme' that actually annoyed me

t. 0.3.7.1 pro

The Paulician Patriarchate is secular, like the Caliphates or Fylkirate. I don't know what the creation conditions are, but it begins in a playable character's hands.

t. 'gee cuck' poster

t. cheater

>>Protestant Crusader orders
>It's a nice feel when one sees it.
Honestly what are you on about? EU4?

>you can cheat while playing a video game by yourself

Another one for the filter.

>eu4

I....I just wanted some feedback on the decision guys

this is probably the only /gsg/ 'meme' that actually annoyed me

Cut pop growth to 10% of what you planned or you'll find it's too much

>Cut it by 90%
>0.4->0.04
>0.1->0.01
That's worse than some of the inventions.
Half I might do, 0.2% in colonies, 0.05% globally, 0.1% in states, 0.075% in cores, maybe 0.08% if it can't go that low

not really him nor gennygoy, but the autism of le cheating meme seriously fires up those neurons

Yeah, EU4, though happened in EU3 technically.

Nothing is as comfy as a Livonian Order game when you finally are powerful enough that people don't prey on you and you're free to colonize or trade or do whatever you want. It helps that the Baltic region map turns a very lovely dark blue when winter arrives.

0.1% is more than enough of a bonus. If you go higher than that plus the techs you'll see it's too much

haha time for supranational blobbing

This is a bit more than what I had in mind.

Enjoy future crisis and nukes all over western Europe

I just wanted comfy Western Europe. This is horrible.

Based Danzig, Luxembourg and Transinistria resisting the REAL jewish capitalist aggression

Is there anything on sale worth buying? Anything not a Paradox game, preferably.

>anything but nationalists, traditionalists, or populists in power
Eh.

>worth buying
Another one for the filter

>he doesn't want to create singular majority negroid-mongoloid european superstate

I guess that automatically means no and to save my money then, thanks.

>negroid-mongoloid
Another one for the filter

>filter

Sorry, here:
N I G G E R

>some nigger keeps posting about things that he adds to his filter

Guess I have to add "filter" to my filter.

N IGGER

NI GG ER

NIG GER

NIGG ER

NIGGE R

What is even going on.

shut the fuck up you N I G G E R

>play as Greece in Vicky 2
>focus on resource extraction and don't industrialize at all
>national focus can instead be used on producing soldiers and flashpoint tension
>technology points can be invested into early military tech instead of industry
>mfw it works
>retake Constantinople as the militarized peasant horde

>N I G G E R

Someone is filtering nigger and he is a nigger so we're trying new ways to call him a nigger

You might as well start filtering single letters at this point, Filterfag
N
I
G
G
E
R

t. n igge r

What an absolute nagger.

>N
>I
>G
>G
>E
>R

t. nogger

Just release Russia

I bet you listen to Niggy Pop

>tfw you falseflag as everyone

J E W

N IGG ER

>Finally get a really good run with byzantium and control parts of hungary, southern italy, balkans and nikomedia
>Get cocky and declare war on ottomans who absolutely wreck me

Reminder that Huey Long did nothing wrong

>Ally Poland and Hungary if they are willing
>Declare war on Ottomans
>Laugh as they lose all thier land
>Take all of Greece
>Toss Poland that one romanian province if you care
>Win cause the ottomans have lost most of thier land in the first war.

I tried that but I don't know what to do about having no accepted pops. There seems to be a decision that might do something about that, but one of the requirements is having no unclaimed cores which requires me to annex Russia and Belarus. I think I'm just going to end my game there.

Black men

Why are you "people" so shit at EUIV

You literally just need Albania.

Is coprophilia redpilled?

Even though Its ironman I managed to savescum. This time I will just ignore ottos and go for italy. Does holding rome as byzantium give me any penalties (aside from entire europe hating me?)

Has the ottomans been nerfed that badly? I personally still miss the galley block the straights strat. Ah memories
No holding rome only confers penalties if you are catholic. Though you should focus on getting anatolia as you get events and missions that igve bonuses for holding it and breaking the ottomans completly is kinnda important since they will conquer the mamluks.

It's intentional for the EU to have no accepted cultures, so they can assimilate to European. It's a superstate thing. Same way if you form the North American Union, your cultures are supposed to assimilate to Mestizo primary.

Hey, I know it's late but are you still here? I have a very good idea for your AAR, I think it'll please both of us.

You can still do that, watch the bald cuck's channel.

as I said I tried before but cant do it. Everyone is in debts and kinda weak. Ottos have lot of allies

Yeah I figured that, but my understanding of the game's mechanics are that no assimilation will occur while the cores of that nationality exist. As I said I'm guessing there is an event that does something about those cores and/or assimilation rates but that requires me to own all EU cores which includes the entirety of Russia and Belarus which I most certainly do not want.

No, they will assimilate as long as they're not accepted. also if you conquer and release Belarus and Russia, they will lose their cores so its fine.

but I did release Russia and the cores remained.

>but I did release Russia
Fucking cuck

That's really weird. Mod in a decision that removes all EU cores, you release Russia, then another to add them back in.

Fuck, Bill's at it again.

Does being a secondary power / greater power increases your immigration attraction in Victoria 2?

>immigrants

SJW ALERT

Are we being raided?

uhh... no thanks Estonia

You know what, fuck it I'll puppet the Baltics so they stop doing dumb meme shit like this.