Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C18_G6wIh-Y?t=2m50s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Will someone PLEASE bully me RIGHT NOW

This is a DROGBAR THREAD
DROGBAR BOARD

ORC MASTER RACE

What is the most hipster class/ race/ spec?

i'm gonna play a fem nelf druid

monk/goblins/survival hunter

Need a blood elf like this

reminder that loot boxes are basically guaranteed for 8.0

do you sell services?

Should i play woW again??

Keep posting these, still need more for the collection.

PLAAAAYY DA WAERCRAFT Uuaahahh

Is retri pala still bad?

>real historical heraldry for a cheesecake pinup

makes me smile

Yaees

Prot paladin mage tower making is me want to suicide

ilvl 924, been getting randomly one shot by infernal strike, the nether dudes, or velen goes down in one hit autofailing me

flawlessly dodging shit and interrupting mind rends. i'm not standing in variss' health reduction pool

tried looking up a few videos, all of the videos are of complete morons basically drooling their way to victory. My shit is way more chaotic

I've SL 1 flawless'd DaS but this is giving me trouble. Send help

What about unholy dk?

Sthinkgy

>playing ctf battleground
>both teams get two caps
>the team that took longer to get the caps wins for some reason
Why?

I have never done pet battles i want to level a hunter without getting fucked to do quests/dungeons for the millionth time.

Is is possible to get to 98 with only pet battles?

Was gangbanged a while ago :P

all of them are mid-high tier
the paladin is basically 2 of 4 bis
the priest is basically 1 of 4 bis (for both specs)
the monk is higher ones, but you mostly just want velens and prydaz and maybe revival boots

I'd probably just go with whichever you enjoy most, but I will say that paladins are really desirable if you're planning on pugging as they can carry shitty pug tanks that have no idea how to mitigate damage and do stupid shit like get 6 or 7 stacks of fel claws

>start playing sub rogue
>sub is almost entirely dependent on BIS legendaries
>first legendary I get is KJs
Well I guess that's it

give me those zuggies

Did it once at 930, realised it was bullshit without the right leggos and dropped it, might actually try once I'm ilvl 950 because prot paladin has the best appearance reward by far, that fucking flail, man.

Ret dps is bad yes, I get overtaken by mages 20 item levels lower than me.
Mythic+ is a different story though, where other classes die you can just push through with bubble, also lay on hands can literally save the day, ret utility is top tier in m+

fuck OFF

>play Draenei paladin
>they finally added a new holy Elekk mount to the game
>its behind the AoL rep boxes
>world quests give out 75 rep each
>all the Draenei crystal themed weapon mogs are minuscule drop chances from specific rare mobs that barely spawn
Fuck this awful expansion.

Are there guilds who run normal TOS as their main activity on Sargeras or should I find a more casual server?

Leveled a hunter to 110 at the start of the xpac then got bored and unsubbed. Haven't completed most of the order all shit and haven't touched broken.shore but it sent me.to Argus? Is it possible to still catch up?

Just overgear in Argus and then go back to do previous stuff.

what leggos are you using?
have you tried using eye of tyr to burst adds then AD for dps?
use bear tartare for the movement speed and take a glider to shoot back onto the platform if you mess up
what's killing you?
do you need to save your cc or dps cd's (eye of tyr can help with this, as well as using ardent defender for dps, or taking seraphim and popping it on each wave of them) to kill the nether cast adds faster?
do you need to tank the adds further from velen because you're running out of interrupts and their cast kills him?
are you not killling the eyes as soon as they spawn?
are you killing inquisitor too slowly and just dying from trying to dodge 10 infernals?

what's the difficulty order on mage tower DPS challenges? Xylem felt waaaaay harder than agatha

>Ret dps is bad
I keep hearing this but every time I see a geared ret paladin they're topping the meters with crusade and staying at a constant high damage in between

NEED a titcow gf like this in wow lads

Seconding the recommendation for holy paladin.
Hpal is very strong in m+, you have alot of control over where your 20% damage reduction goes, you can handle the big damage spikes when retards ignore mechanics, and you can ignore mechanics yourself which really helps when you're learning.

Velen's is a good leggo, but I use Chain of Thrayn + Soul of the Highlord, means I can heal through bad situations which, for any other healer, would have been a wipe.

She is ugly as fuck rofl

Jesus fuck, that face alone is a dealbreaker. The tits are just too much.

Just need MILKIES

Fit for an American like you

Which race has MILKIES?

agatha is a raw dps check while you occasionally use victory rush or what mana you have to get hp back, this made her really hard on release and now the easiest since she basically has no mechanics besides wildly aoe adds
sigryn- easy as fuck on release, easy as fuck now, still hilarious how sometimes the runes bug out and insta-kill you though
alaskan bull worm- this guy kinda sucks cause he can just rot you down if you don't have defensive leggos
xylem- really intuitive, but once you learn the mechanics of each phase, really easy, then just lust and burn last phase
twins- if you knew how to kite all those stupid world bosses and that one guy from the high king maulgar fight and shit, back when that was a thing in vanilla and BC, this was easy as shit, if you didn't, you were fucked, fortunately, if you don't know how to kite, you can just get more gear and finish p1 before he can really move a few steps

I guess I'll go with alaskan bull worm for my vote, it's the only one that isn't hilariously trivialized by how high dps is now

Human, Dwarf, Panda, Tauren. I really wish Elves and Dreanei had huge jiggly milkers.

>Draenei Paladin complaining about difficulty of finding stuff that matches your aesthetic
>When Blizzard gives you at least one Draenei Crystal tier set every expansion
Try being a Tauren Paladin and trying to find plate gear/a mount that fits a sunlight/tribal theme without it having 10 polys

>Panda instead of Draenei

You are not a MILKIES man

>Tauren paladin
You should't exist to begin with

The in game model of Draenei are practically flatchested, it's sad.

Tauren paladins make more sense than blood elf paladins do.

>Tauren paladin

They got rid of the boob jiggle on draenei when character models got updated. I'm still furious.
This is a really good time to be a draenei paladin, I mean the whole story is literally focused on us now.
The only problem I have is that the Guiding Light set is the pinnacle of draenei paladin transmog, so it's the only thing my character can wear anymore.

>Tauren paladins make more sense than blood elf paladins do.

Since when have belfs given 2 shits about the light?

u wot m8

He probably likes tits hanging down to the woman's knees

There's nothing fun about the legion invasions or Argus

I believe that some pervert calculated that goblin chicks have the biggest tits in comparison to their bodies.

boy do i love getting 1-shot by lvl 110s doing invasions with their aoe

Great argument.

Since 2.4.3

By your logic blood elf druids should be a thing since they can control climate, shape trees and use treants to helps them. Not to mention that farstriders have a long standing connection with nature and use nature magic at times.

>all races have the same crusader strike animation
>female draenei still do their overhead swing animation
I mean I prefer it over the regular crusader strike animation, but is there a reason for it?

Paladins are gay

because it clips like HELL

you can look it up on wowhead and it straight up breaks

High elves were literally the healer units in Warcraft 3 for humans. They've always had a connection to it at least since then.

Yeah I know.
I don't mind the idea of Sun Druids/Spirit walkers deciding they need to take a more martial approach and training more like a warrior, but Blizzard just rolling it into Paladin without making any changes to the Silver Hand/Holy Light abilities/effects is lazy and bad.

Their abilities should use Axes instead of hammers, a more orange 'sun' light than yellow 'holy' light, GoAK should be a Tauren, etc

Where's that mommy Draenei poster? The one with the big MILKIES?

They do. Go put some tight leather armor on a female goblin and their tits stick out like soccer balls

noice

gisco....

I never liked this argument. People say stuff like "hey ___ shouldn't be (class) because lore" but I mean, they're a whole race of people. Why wouldn't some Tauren develop an interest in the Light after hanging out with their allies that also use it? I mean shit they learned Druidism from others, they didn't just come up with that one day on their own.

is there a water-themed tmog for a resto shaman?

Oh and just so we're clear I do think some race/class combos shouldn't exist, but if they come up with a viable in-game reason I don't see why certain combos shouldn't exist.

T6

are there any classes that feel nice to play - even while levelling? despite the pruning? or is literally everything shit until 100?

The problem with Tauren paladin is that Blizzard gave them lore like Blood Elves but then just gave up.

Blood Elves used to be sadistic paladins who used blood magic and basically forced the light to work for them. Tauren paladins were supposed to get their powers from the sun, much like a contrast to Elune.

Now everyone just worships the light. Every race just hangs out in Light's Hope

Frankly I believe that we should just let everyone be every class.
If the fucking SHEN'DRALAR can join the alliance and let night elves be mages, they should've just swinged the doors wide open and say fuck it.

>He doesn't think belf druids should be a thing
Absolutely shit tier opinions

M I L K I E S

tier 6, parts of tier 4, parts of t20 (normal and mythic), there's a lot of blue stuff to work with, then just throw on T4 shoulders
blue tier 14
LFR t16
25N t10
also lots of blue questing mail
really just the shoulders are the only gear ever specialized enough to have water themes though...

>people speculating about sub races
What we need is more base customization for all races. The character creator in this game is pathetic right now. More hair colors, more hair styles, not having eyes or facial accessories being bound to a specific face or in goblin case, ears.

There are npcs in the game with blue hair yet its not in the barber shop

'feel nice' is pretty subjective.
Paladin is fairly brainless and feels easy, get into dungeons quick too.
Hunter is boring, surv is too complicated for levelling with.
Rogue has same problem, too much setting up damage to actually enjoy questing. Shit dies just as you get your good attacks out.
Warlocks are boring.
Mage is good though.
Priest is still pure suffering.

>blue hair
Disgusting.

holy priest feels great though what are you talking about? you can have an answer for every situation

oh, it looks really nice
I'm just going to change the shoulder pads for simpler ones (i don't like complex or big shoulderpads)

maybe Blue Dragonscale Shoulders or Azure Shoulderguards

thanks user

I like to use gnomish shrinking technology and run under the skirts of qt cloth wearing elves

Very nice milkies

youtu.be/C18_G6wIh-Y?t=2m50s

Dont let it distract you from the real enemy

No what they need to do is fix how hat's work with hair. All the wizard and witch hat's do this stupid shit where it makes you look like your head is shaved.

You can get the same exact hat that Whitemane has yet her hair shows and it doesn't on characters.

>Priest is still pure suffering.
Are you just sick of dungeon spam? It has enough instant heals to keep up with the annoying speed of dungeons these days. You have a retarded brewmaster tank? Just keep running and healing. Every other healer is borderline painful.
>Rogue has same problem, too much setting up damage to actually enjoy questing. Shit dies just as you get your good attacks out.
Yup, can't bring myself to lvl my level 70 f undead rogue despite her looking tits awesome.

>Milkies

Is feral good/fun?

No.

just a shittier rogue that has to track more debuffs

i'll milk your milkies, anime slut

Why do I keep on making alts and then leveling them to 70 only to abandon them? So many cool potential characters left to rot just because I can't find the motivation.
Help me bros give at least one of them some love. Should I pick: Priest, DK, Rogue, Warlock, or Shaman?

>There are people in this thread RIGHT NOW that aren't collecting 8 sets of T3

I think it's an implicit hope for a lot of people that we'll get sub races as a part of an overall massive overhaul of character aesthetic customisation

Moo~

Leveling in wrath and cata zones is fucking suffering, so it's no wonder you drop off there.