Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

hearthpwn.com/decks/956735-plebstone-legend-run-deck
hearthpwn.com/decks/957175-f2p-thief-priest
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

more like worst girl.

you take that back, bastard!

first for burgle rogue, best rogue

I wish all the bosses had playable constructed cards.

NICE BRICK FAGGOT

Here's an underrated girl. You never get to see her really. And the Embrace Dankness girl too.

Has anyone tried using Emerald Hive Queen with Treachery?

yeah, I get that is more of a fun deck

Do you have any good replacements for Y'Shaarj?

That seems like alot of investment just for them to trade it off

yeah this is an old itteration before it went really highroll with barnes,ysera,ysharaj etc.

I won the game
If you let the rogue heal (and summon a board) for 6 manna you lose

post dick

is gadgetzan the next set that will phase out ? theres a lot of cards iwant from it but i dont want to craft them if theyre going to be useless soon

sure you can handle this bby?

>you will never beat the shit out of a Priest player and never stop until he's a bloody pulp

Feels awful man

I just opened my 9th Simulacrum. WHAT THE FUCK BRODE

POST DECK NAMES

>Play a really greedy warlock
>EHQ does some good to hold off agro and can stall them to shit if you get the combo
Could be good, but probably not.

>Decide to play a game of combo druid
>Forget to put malygos in the deck

EVERY FUCKING TIME

the boring climbers on the left
the wild but viable memes on the right

>Opponent plays 2 cobalt scalebanes and a bonemare
>I'm 2-2
how can these people even operate computers

>2 scalebanes and a bonemare means you cant lose

u fekkin w0t m8

working on things

>don't get anything to play in the first four turns in arena
>bane of doom my opponents firefly to get something on the board
>it summons howlfiend
>opponent uses it to burn my feral rage and moonglade portal, so I can't even heal back all the face damage I took
Outplayed.

Yeah Bane of Doom was already pretty bad, Howlfiend made it unplayable.

>tfw I added a girl from tinder on hearthstone and now I need to rank up to impress her

youre only justified to go to these extremes if its a cute girl(male)

>Tfw the girl streamer i've been donating to for the last week still hasn't added me on bnet

What do you guys think Marin does?

forges a Bencock to shove down the ass of the people who bought the blizzcon e-ticket

5 mana 5/5 shuffle a buried treasure in your opponents deck when your opponent draws it Marin takes its place.

tips on playing mill decks?

I'm dumb

I think DK Rogue and Dead Man's Hand Warrior are the only mill decks in Standard.

stick with aggro brainlet, but if you are serious learn how to quickly calculate the amount of fatigue damage your opponents is gonna take. For example if need to know that if you play 3 coldlights when your opponent is out of cards hes gonna take 1+2+3+4+5+6+7 for a total of 28 damage

there's really only pseudo mill decks being run now, specifically to punish jade and priest

mainly warlock running double oracle with gnomefus

Imagine a world without the Dreadsteed nerf.
>Play Dreadsteed
Next turn
>Play Bittertide Hydra
>Treachery
>Defile

Will Blizzard make more terrible Warlock cards next expansion to combo with Treachery?

This is the reason why dreadsteed was nerfed. There is too much combo potential with dreadsteed (not just treachery shenanigans), and it's easy to set up the dreadsteed beforehand against classes that aren't mage or shaman

I sure hope so, I've already opened two regular and one golden. Besides the instant Doomsayer and maybe Bittertide Hydra combo it's too hard to use and you may as well just run Gnomeferwaifu if you want to try and mill a Raza.

>2-2
>fight against someone who drafted Rogue DK and Lyra and Mind Control
what the fuck even is arena right now

Need more cards like bomb squad. Deal 5 damage, give to your opponent and blow them up too.

>against Quest mage as mill lock
>mill him like 5 cards none of them combo
>treachery bottom 4 cards
EPIC BEN HAHAHA SUCH A GOOD STORY

reminder that the current arena is just a gold sink to deplete people gold reserves going into the next expansion, just like how they do heroic brawls before expansions

but its fun

i only play arena so it doesn't matter

>i only play arena
im so sorry user

are you hafu

please be in london

yes it's me, hafu and yes I live in london

JUSTICE

Arena is boring af how do you even play it

I actually find it a lot more enjoyable. It's not just about combos, synergies, and spending a million dust crafting the latest meta cards.

I'm spoiled for choice.

>Got to rank 20 and finished my free arena runs
Time for comfy until the next season

you can at least dedicate like 1-2 hours to get to 15 in order to get the golden rare

Malf and it's not close.

If i'm not out drinking tonight i will
Tomorrow i'll probably find the time

Are you enjoying the new arena anons?

>UI into Kun

The dream

some idiot just put himself within lethal with ultimate infestation fatigue

>the absolute state of druids

man yesterday a golden Nemsy warlock tried to give me a howlfiend with treachery while i already had a full board. kek he burned it.

>quit when naxx released
>want to get back into it
>don't want to spend any money
should I just turn back now?

Unless you like arena, yes

you should crossdress and let me pound your boypussy but yes you should probably leave

I bet you play quest mage or raza priest you degenerate.

Silly user, Quest Mages and Raza Priests are the ones who dress up

>tfw no strong rank 5 user to make you his girl(male)

>open game
>play a match
>wow what a stupid fucking match
>close game
>repeat every couple hours

this is basically what this game has become for me

Why are you still here, user?

Try to play decks you actually enjoy playing

I may do it but you need to be VERY feminine and constantly pretending to be a female.

>queue for standard
>jade druid

>queue for wild
>jade druid

you're lucky

I actually can't remember the last time I saw a class other than priest and mage

This, I will also consider it if you rub my back while I dominate with control warlock.

which one hsg?

hearthpwn.com/decks/956735-plebstone-legend-run-deck

hearthpwn.com/decks/957175-f2p-thief-priest

maybe he doesn't like the decks he is playing against

does raza priest have any weakness/counterplay

this

rope every turn and hope they dc

Why don't I enjoy playing this game anymore?

Every night I reluctantly clean up 1 daily and go to sleep.

I'm not even looking forward to new expansions since I'm aware I could no longer keep up with gold.

:thinking:

on and off f2p player. back after a long break not much of a card collection. should i save my gold for upcoming expansion or waste them on arena runs?

i just crafted bloodmage thalnos cuz i needed it for a wild deck

did I fuck up ?

no. I crafted him golden months ago and i still dont regret it

I want to craft Keleseth but then I don't have enough dust pirate package.

What do?

craft keleseth and play pirateless kelezoo with blood imps and Crystalweaver

only if you believe in the heart of the cards

cool

>f2p
Quit playing this game, it's not for you.

If you must play it, out of the 2 options, play Arena and win at least 7 times each run and around 8 on average.

It's been a full month since you and your girlfriend woke up bound in this dark basement. With no windows the only measure of time is his visits downstairs, once before work and once after, unfailingly, day after day. At first she resisted. Tied and gagged, you couldn't reach out to her but tried your best to convey something with your eyes, and as she met your gaze you were provided with brief respite. The last time she looked at you was two days ago, with her final vestiges of clarity, eyes pleading forgiveness but unable to shed tears long dried out. You want to tell her it's not her fault, you want to hold her and tell her it'll be okay, but you can't even learn forward to kiss her bruised pussy. All you can hope is that she doesn't see your hard-on every time the basement door opens.
Today you wake to hear sounds of wetness smacking wetness in the dark, a sound you've never heard from your girl before escaping her lips each time their hips meet; it goes on for what seems like hours, with a sort of viciousness that leaves a hole in your chest. Finally his assault slows, and with a wet pop, he leaves without ceremony. As the door opens, light falls on your girlfriend. There's crusted cum on her body and hair, and her eyes are glazed over, but as your eyes travel down you now understand why she was apologizing; the streaks of dampness and pooled juices on the mattress aren't his own.

i might waste some money on it starting with new exp . will then be worth ?

k

When are murlocs getting nerfed? Absolutely cancerous bullshit tribe that keeps getting away with it

If only there was some nerf to the best murloc card
Or maybe a minion that destroys murlocs

Shut up Anduin

They already got nerfed control cuck.