22 year old fulltime trader(forex/indices) been trading since i was 15...

22 year old fulltime trader(forex/indices) been trading since i was 15. After 3 years i was making more a day than my mom did in a month.

Ask me anything about trading.

Also should i buy a gt3 (picture) or wait 6 months and buy a huracan.

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2763032
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Show pic of bank account balance to prove you are not larping brother

How much capital did you start with, how much do you currently have, and have nuch do you earn off of it per year currently?

The only good Porsche is a 1980's Porsche

What is the most you made in a day and what is the most you lost?

for god's sake, buy an AMG GT

I strated trading a live account at 15 and i had 400k swedish crowns to start with(inheritance/work) right now i have about 31 million(crowns). I make around 60% a year on average. My mentor has been making the same for 15+ years

Please offer some sort of proof
Like a timestamped picture of a Bloomberg terminal sitting on the hood of your car or something

I have never lost more than 2% of my capital. My biggest winning trade was about 800 000 last year (swedish crowns)

I could believe that. Though give your mom some credit, going into forex with such a decently sized account AND having a good mentor puts you on footing that most people wouldn't have. Either way, congrats. You had good opportunities and took advantage of them in a way most people couldn't dream of.

yahhh OKAY

t.carrera fag

Could definetly see myself driving a 1980s porsche but i want my first car to be fresh of the shelf (bragging rights ;))

Do like mercedes but i want a more hysteric car :)

So your basically being paid by one of the forex trading houses to larp here?

Do you have a link where i can sign up or is the shill jobs by invite only?

You will get the link if you buy my newest book, "how to turn 5 dollars into 100 million in a year"of course i first need your bank account info so that we can verify you purchase lol

She did say i was gonna lose all my money at first, now shes retired 13 years early..

So what did your mentor teach you that gave you the edge over pure 50/50 speculation?

>first car
Buy the huracan. You can't handle the porshe.

Theres no magic edge sorry, only statistics and backtesting to find a profitable system.

I can however spell it correctly ;)

There's no magic edge, but there is an edge, otherwise you're basically admitting you were just lucky.

What kind of statistics and backtesting? Got any good resources to recommend for a read?

>60% every year
Nice larp

If you want to trade you should read all of Howard Bandys books hes pretty much the best

If you're too lazy and stupid to google it you should keep your chump change as far away from the markets as possible.

>Howard Bandy
Noted. Thanks user.

Either this or an f type r.
Any other choice is fuccboii tier niggercar.

Nice mindset

Racing videogames has ruined me i guess

how do you make money trading forex

Selling at a greater price than you buy and vice versa

do you put all eggs in one basket? or do you invest in many currencies at once?

Bro Idk about your country but in the US you can get a Lambo for like $10k down and then $1k a month

Don't ever buy a car brand new, and for fucks sake finance it so you can sell it when you are bored of it

Also GTFO trying to act like you have statistical analysis that is anywhere close to Goldman Sachs

Usualy keep the trades for a week or 2. How big of a positition i have depends on how many pips im risking. And yes i trade all the major currency pairs.

Ofc im gonna finance it, waiting the 6 months has nothing to do with money lol. As long as the rate is lower than what i make it would just be stupid to buy it woth my own money.

great answer, why didn't i think of that

Christ stop feeding him with stupid questions unless he provides some sort of proof

- Anyone here have a successful and durable experience in forex trading ?
- What's techniques did you use ?
- With how much money did you begin ?
- Gives me advice for a beginner like me, please.

I am really sad when i read specialized forums in forex, why?
Because all the trading journal I read ends the same way :
They end up losing all their gains and have their account to 0 dollars, after 6 months or 1 year.

I need testimonials from people who really live forex successfully since several years.
forums.babypips.com/newbie-island/70214-truth-about-forex-you-cant-become-rich.html

I think this method is the best to learn forex or index cfd:

Depositing tiny amount less than € 200 and try to make it grow until 1000, once in 1000 reached 900 withdraw.
With the remaining € 100, try to grow them again to € 1,000, remove 900 ... etc.
Do it 10 times successfully
Instead of dropping € 50,000, losing after six months, redeposit € 20,000 and lose again after one week.

Warning : this thread is only for winner in forex market.

I know a ton of succesful fulltime traders that are rich as fuck and the truth is that they dont care much for "fame" on the forums.

Neither.

Befriends immediately with the Porsche dealer in your country and try to get into the buyer's list of the upcoming GT2RS, buy the manual option if they offer it. It will overvalue as fuck, you can enjoy it and sell it for more money later. The 911R is selling for 3x the asking price a year later of the launch.

Huracan and buying that GT3RS will lose you money.

Don't need to thank me.

22 year old fulltime cock sucker(glory holes/truck stops) been sucking since i was 15. After 3 years i was making more a day than my mom did in a month.

Ask me anything about S U C C I N G.

Also should i buy a pair of spinlocks (picture) or wait 6 months and buy 187 killerpads

Maybe i could use those pads trying to get on the porsche list..

Yeah only normies would care about posting about how loaded they are on the internet and normies don't sit in their bedrooms trading for 10 hours a day.

whos your mentor and where can i learn this ?

I usualy trade from 9:00 to 11:00 and then the us open is 15:30 which i watch aswell.

Friend of the family, he doesn't mentor anyone else.

damn.. got any good sources where i can learn this ?

So you got free tuition from Chad while he was banging your mom?

Lucky

are test accounts rigged?

fucking larper
forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2763032

how would that work
say I want a 150k value car for 6 months
about how much cash would I have to burn

your imaginary friends sound just like my imaginary friends

yeah except most brokers that has a minimum deposit under 5k is B-booking you and if your really shitty C-booking you

>buying a GT3 or Huracan
I can understand buying the Porsche if you're a collector and frequent track days, etc, but the Huracan is garbage in any circumstance.
As the other guy said, the only acceptable Porsche to buy is a 1980's Porsche 930 or similar.
OP is a pleb, with plebeian taste.

Save your money. Buying a flashy car is silly unless you're wealthy enough to buy several of them without it leaving a dent.

Buy the Porsche.
You need to support the german economy.

>support the german economy
What? Fuck no

huracan performante just got the lap record to be king of burgerring. faster than a 918. if i could afford one i'd just buy that to have penis waving contests about lap times.

actually i'd buy a viper ACR and really rub it into euro noses.

That's meaningless though, to be completely honest. I'm fairly sure they do that to give people a reason to buy it when they're failing to sell a certain amount of them. The Huracan is shit. It doesn't even look nice by Lamborghini standards. The proportions are all off and even the Gallardo looked better.
The 918 is definitely not worth the price now and I'm fairly sure it's value is going to decrease rapidly despite being an "investment" car, or whatever.

>Penis waving about lap times
Lol
>Buying a fast car for penis waving and not because you respect the engineering and craftsmanship
Nouveau riche tier

Never buy something you cant afford. The thing is, having 150k in a fund generating 7% a year (conservative number) is better than spending that 150k on a car and not getting anything on your invesyment. As long as the financing rate is lower than what u could make in the fund it's the smarter option

I know a few guys who works at one of the biggest brokers and what people dont understand is that they make more money from a profitable person who "survives the market" than someone qho blows their account a few times and never trades again

I asked if i should buy it lol not that i had that exact car.

Google is your friend :) all the info is out there for free, altough you could pay for it and risk getting scammed

Timestamp

Whats a timestamp?

Heres my trading account if it's so damn important

>what is inspect element
Why do retards still do this as if it's actually proof of anything? Lmao

i see
i'm a cryptofag doing pretty well
but buying a car worth as much as my house would be retarded

There is literally no unassailable PROOF you can post on this board while staying anonymous.

Yes there is.
You can post gold bricks, or wads of cash.
You can post a video of you refreshing the page of your account with the name, etc, covered with a post-it note.

Retards still post screenshots even though more than half the time they're edited.

how big is your average position?
how long do you hold a position in average?

I never risk more than 2% usualy 1% and from that i can calculate the apropiate size of the trade. I keep a positition for aslong as its going in the right direction with a trailing stop loss to guarantee profit

what broker? have you ever withdrawn money?

I'd get the GT3. Your pic is GT3 RS, but the new GT3 (not RS) looks pretty good. I'm thinking of getting one myself. It brings back manual transmission as an option, if you're into that.

This is my job so yes i withdraw money. Dont mather which broker you choose as long as its one of the bigger more creddible ones.

there's no way to prove those gold bricks, bags of cash, or bank accounts actually belong to you personally and not your employer/father/drunk uncle.

It's cute how you think having pictures of expensive things proves you own them though.

Would you like some pics of the multimillion dollar factory I "own"?

Opinion on MQL5 trading signals? And do you have one?

Never heard of them but im not a fan of signals. There is a great feeling about being able to make money not being dependant on anyone. And i think a lot of poeple get stuck following other peoples signals instead of analysing the markets themself.

this: mql5.com/en/signals/ the top funds are doing about 7% and by far the best I've seen is 14% but that's rare

Talk about the softwares you use (the platform you use to buy/sell, stats, graphs)

I'm not going to ask you whats ur secret or how to make money fast.

But tell me, what books (apart from the ones you mentioned), and whats the best way to learn

Be specific user, write a real post and put the knowledge youve learned in it.

Thank you.

Now teach me the dark side tactics.

I was born to cheat.

BORN 2 CHEAT
BORN 2 CHEAT

What is that like 1k us lmao

BORN 2 CHEAT
BORN 2 CHEAT
BORN 2 CHEAT

what a shocker: no talk of any specifics anyone who actually traded would know about just generic replies based on a layman's knowledge of day trading.

why do you all waste your time on this Veeky Forums?

Just woke up, i will write you a post later today sumarizing hiw to make a profitable trading system.

8 crowns ish is 1 dollar so still over a million dollars. Still just the money i use trading, the rest is making me passive income.

hello opie im very happy 4 u. The car you will be wanting is the Carrerra GT as shown here in Fig. 1.

Congrats OP! I made had around 1m liquid USD last year but put 80% into passive income mostly real estate. Took some time off and I'm looking for something that is a bit more hands on and can snowball assuming you get a knack for it. I'm horrible at most things math related but I think I'm really good at predicting long term trends, I've pretty much predicted the yen 100% over the least year.

I guess my question is do you think making trades based manly on political climates is a viable strategy or is forex too fast for that?

thanks, sorry for english

>89% of Forex individual traders are losers with an average of 10 900 € lost per head over 4 years.
t. a study by the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers (SEC)

Prime example of people thinking they are special and doesnt need to do the studying required.

Im 22 too. I get barely 1/50000th of that every other week in my pocket after all my amenities.

I am happy for you and hope you enjoy it and the wealth continues in many more ways and you and your mom and the rest of your family live long, happy and healthy lives.

What you have very few people get. I hope you don't end up killing yourself in a crash or something. Drive carefully user. Godspeed.

oops I tagged wrong pic, meant to this one:

Are you more of a technical analysis or fundamental analysis trader?

Will be checking this out.

Way out of budget and dangerous man. Remember what happened a couple years ago to Walker?

I'd go with a nice respectable GT3 OP. The Huracan, I dunno, AWD or not, I reckon that thing would be dangerous to drive, like the Carrera GT. These supercars can be a pain in the arse to drive around I've heard. At least with the GT3, it's a relaxed and reasonable driving position, instead of batmobile-esque laying down.

Also the fuel economy, insurance and repair costs of the GT3 will be much better I bet.

I would personally buy a Kraz or a Ural truck or something and start a wood logging business out in the forestry there, but that is just me.

What a lovely, wholesome, post. Here's to you.

Im not looking forward to the insurance lol, being 22 has its perks but thats not one of them.

got any side investments?

He already said he uses a stop loss for guaranteed profits what more do you want

I invest most of my profits in "REITS" but i also have some canadian cannabis stocks, just for fun :)