/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #612

''Hellaween'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
twitter.com/pcgamer/status/924455843193675777
life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Inconsistencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

Max is #1

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

More like #2 aka shit

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

>nullifies your retcon
at least you got your imagination :^)

Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her, but before this there is a brief interaction with frank before rachel meets sera (there will be no indication frank and rachel being anything more than just friends at this time)
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera

there will be about 6 variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

*blocks your tragedy*
at least you still got some people treating your game seriously

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Let's go boys

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̐̈́̚

Cutest girl in the world

wrong lol

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg

Yeah Warren was thirsty, but he was super helpful on multiple occasions and didn't have the oneitis like Eliot does.

The cutest

delet

ABSOLUTELY THE CUTEST

Why the fuck did they change Ruth's name to Sera.

don't forget that warryn and eliot are actually friends. one of them is harmful tho

twitter.com/pcgamer/status/924455843193675777

top fucking kek. finally someone gets it though

My sides.

2 years later, finally some company had guts to do it. Take that 14 year old beta phags

I can't wait for EP3 to happen, so Rachel is proven to be the real MVP and the "MANIPULATIVE" meme finally dies for good and the game has no trace of connection to S1 which tons of people still expect it will as they never got the memo. Even less people are gonna treat Max's fanfic seriously.

>and the game has no trace of connection to S1
You do know what prequel means, right?...

>canon is sacred
Here we go again

> let it go
> shut. this. down. (backtalk challenge)

The best part is, if someone shares this on plebbit, beta phags are there will get trigger as fuck and will say "ohh i was like him at his age, ohh it is okay to be a stalker" and even defend " sensitive won't be having sex with you" line. I don't really care about Warren but I love how it gives butthurt to those beta phags whenever he gets hate.

Now I will see their faces on BtS Episode 3 also.

that usually means "a thing made to expand or give context to the events on the original"
which BtS is not doing.

Warren wasn't that bad.

Did Kate have a happy childhood?

Still better than cringelord Eliot, yeah

>a thing made to expand or give context to the events or the characters of the original
which BtS IS doing

from the rumors it sounds like Eliot is genuinely mentally disturbed, not just cringy.

>BtS is not doing
Here we go with that shit again

Why does Max's power only fail completely once and the failure is never mentioned again?

If she's undercover, Sera Gearhardt could be her alias.

Like psycho?

It's implied she fails from over-exertion. Doesn't make too much sense that a sustained time-stop would be so much more draining than a single massive leap backwards in time but who the fuck knows the mechanics of this stuff anyways?

Because she figured out there was a limit and started pacing herself by not doing stupid bottle-shooting galleries

>characters
lmao if anything it's changing the context of the original.
You can stop arguing semantics. People expected it to show how Chloe/Rachel ended up in a messed up situation from S1. People are still expecting it to show how she disappears or for Jeffershit to appear at the last minute. None of that will happen. That is all that matters.

>he doesn't know

Talk about being blinded by beauty

The failure is when she does the big time stop with Kate.

Mechanics would imply it follows its own rules. It seems to set a precedent that Max doesn't stay conscious and her position is reset through her rewinds, but then she is able to rewind time the second time without the same thing happening again.

guys.......

>The failure is when she does the big time stop with Kate.
...which happens in the bottle-shooting episode because she was fucking around with rewind all day to impress Chloe and bail her out of the train track

"Oh yes daughter, that girl who left you to rot for years, who you are gonna see for the first that since childhood on the day of your death. Who is gonna take you through a week of trauma before she ultimately has to decide which she values more, you or the lives of everyone you ever knew and carry the sentence effectively either letting you die as planned or forcing you to a life of guilt. That's your greater beauty."
And pricefieldfags genuinely believe this shit.

HELLAWEEN DLC WHEN

I don't think the guy who wrote this release saw the first game.

> or the lives of everyone you ever knew

> Arcadia Bay gets tornado'd

And nothing of value was lost.

So Chloe is gonna be first sexually assaulted and then slapped by her step-father.
Just great.

>nothing of value was lost
b-but what about kate?

leak anons...
Fucking tell me that we can kill cringelord.. please

>You can stop arguing semantics.
And you can stop being a complete imbecile and accept facts for what they are. Also how convenient of you to leave out a part of definition of a prequel that contradicts your statement but when presented with it to simply disregard the whole thing as semantics.
>People expected it
Not an argument. People's expectations have no bearing on the game, nor should they.

you'll wish he was dead after the confrontation

Ready for the mosh pit, shaka brah

>So Chloe is gonna be first sexually assaulted and then slapped by her step-father.
Hot

She's in heaven fucking Victoria.

No, I don't have to do anything. But please, enjoy yelling at clouds for years to come.

for once, stop shitposting man

are you the betatesterfriend leak user?

You are free to begin addressing everything in the game which contradicts the notion of bts and s1 being related. Once you've done all of this you may be able to convince somebody. Too bad though that it's far above the mental capacity of you brainlets to actually use arguments based on facts established in the game itself and not on fanatical belief in pr statements.

>implying it didn't turn you on

All this focus on social issues, fighting depression, standing up to bullying and all around positive messages.
And then S1 happens, reveals nothing ever mattered in the end, the characters get pulled through the mud, half of them dies and the ultimate message is "everything is gonna turn out great if that one mentally ill dyke dies without getting any closure".
Thanks Michyl.

Cringelord of course won't turn out like Jefferson, but still confrontation scene is a thing and he will be a total asshole,cringy pushy kid

>Too bad though that it's far above the mental capacity of you brainlets to actually use arguments based on facts
Couldn't do a better job at describing Amberpricefags myself.

>Damon
>not a villain
He fucking broke a promising athlete's knee to condemn his future.

awww, cry more faggot

Boy I can't wait until we get the alternate ending were she doesn't die to frog cuckery.

Drew's a drug dealer and he held out on his supplier

Dude do you think they would spoil anything on interviews?

They are talking like this subtle in interviews but when game is released.. you are finding out it is more than that

nigga had it coming, shouldn't have stolen his money, or getting involved with him in the first place

Ok but like that doesn't make Damon not a villain. Frank's handling of it was way more reasonable.

If you insist I'll post it again
Threadly reminder that brainlet pricefielders still can’t refute the undeniable fact that BtS is AU and is separate from s1 and so far have been backed in the corner every time they tried and resorted to infantile autistic screeching.
Every time the argument goes like this:
>Pricefield: there is this shitty pr statement so it means you are wrong
>Amberprice: but the game itself contradicts what is being said in this statement and there is too many inconsistencies between the game to think of them as part of the same timeline. Here’s the list of them
>Pricefield: HAHAHA GAME ITSELF AND FACTS DOESN’T MATTER, IMAGINATION DOES, CAN’T HEAR YOU LA-LA-LA-LA, YOU’RE WRONG AND I’M RIGHT!

life-is-strange.wikia.com/wiki/Canon_Inconsistencies

So why is Wells such an absolute shit in BtS?
He expelled a troubled teen from a poor family for skipping some classes?
In LiS Chloe at least it made sense, her school file said that aside of absence and poor grades, she's been disrespectful to teachers, acted like she's on an "empty crusade" and she was explicitly expelled after an act of vandalism in which police was involved so it all sounds like she was asking for it.

In BtS it's just like, she lost interest in school, her grades tanked and Wells was looking for any excuse to get rid of her.
Wells a shit.

Why don't you people stop arguing about your stupid ships and start posting sexy images of your ships? At this point, I'd rather read your worst fanfictions than hear your arguing.

What Damon did wasn't villainous. He's a businessman and Drew was a two-timing employee.

He expelled her for repeatedly skipping classes, failing grades and insulting him twice in the span of as many days.

'Kay.

They've been taught well.

Using any more force than you need to to solve a problem is textbook villainy. It's one thing to ask for your money back. It's another thing entirely to cripple someone over it. I mean it's only a thousand bucks. It'd be easier to just cut ties and never give him any more supply.

I'd gladly stop arguing if this faggot shut up already and got over himself

>posts a screencap of amberfags' autistic screeching in an attempt to back up his own amberfag autistic screeching
You really are a special kind of idiot, aren't you?

he actually subtly confirmed that there are villains. but it may trigger even more with some actions..

How's Damon ever going to get another cent from his dealers if he gets a reputation as someone who doesn't have the balls to collect? In fact, he didn't use enough force seeing as how he doesn't get the money unless Chloe forfeits it.

>I'd gladly stop arguing if this faggot stops confronting my delusions
wew lad

>state of the itself game is delusions
Jesus, some of you are truly hopeless

Thank you for doing God's work and updating images of your ship while you argue, at least.
I love the first game and bantering about it and the second game even though I haven't played either.

> How's Damon ever going to get another cent from his dealers if he gets a reputation as someone who doesn't have the balls to collect?

IDK by not being a fucking mongolid and having an ounce of sophistication. Maybe try doing up-front payments instead of using some shitty lending scheme?

> In fact, he didn't use enough force seeing as how he doesn't get the money unless Chloe forfeits it.

Force was never going to work on Drew. He'd made up his mind. That's the whole point. Frank was smart for taking the stealth approach.