To the moon

to the moon

It'll hit a preset sellwall at around 47$ and plummet down to 43$

Whales will only relinquish their hold on ethereum on the 14th, after that it will go well beyond 100$

>Buy the rumor, sell the news
The 14th will mean absolutely fucking nothing and I already know that. But it will moon within a month or 2.

However, OP, tody is just the result of BTC going down and thus everything else going up.

If you looked about 36 hours ago, almost all the altcoins were in the red and BTC was high in the green. I knew that was a perfect time to buy into to all the altcoins and I was right and today it pays off immensely. And this cycle will repeat over and over again.

its only a very recent trend that bitcoin and ethereum are moving inversely

it used to be the case that they moved together

Interesting, I didn't know that.

But it's not just ETH. All the major altcoins, the ones with big market caps like Ripple, Litecoin, ETC, XMR, DASH, ZEC, ETH, etc., were in the red like a day or 2 ago while bitcoin was soaring.

If this pattern repeats itself, it's going to be really easy to hop ship back and forth every 2 weeks or so.

Ethereum is slowly becoming too big be influenced by Bitcoin alone.

It'll become two different eco systems

Yea but if it moons and you didn't but back in yet you'll kick yourself

I'm more upset because I underestimated the LTC dip this time. I was all set to buy in at 9.4 and 9.6 USD but it never happened and now I'm kicking myself for it.

No see I'm sitting on a huge pile of ETH from a price of like 52.5 so I'm already all in on this. I'm kicking myself already so I hope it fucking goes to 60.

where do you guys trade ETH?

obviously OP uses coinbase or GDAX
I also use this but im curious what better options there are

Kraken and polo, you can purchase ethereum directly, you need to do a bank transfer however

Bittrex or bitfenix, you have to exchange bitcoins for ethereum

Coinbase is really the easiest place, since you can just buy ethereum directly with your debit card, but its a bit more expensive than bank transfers and there's a weekly limit on how much you can buy.

Cex.io also accepts credit card, and you can purchase ethereum directly aswell, but they have stupidly high fees, even for bank transfers.

What makes you think it will moon in a month or two and not on the 14th?

Yea baby, just bought some ETH @ ~42 yesterday. Feels good.

Same. Bought almost at the lowest dipping point.

I'm part of an elite Korean whale conglomerate, we got direct investments from Samsung to control the crypto market.

We are pumping this rise to 45 (51 by Monday), and dumping it back down to 37.

Profit from it my friends.

ok thanks korea friend

>buying high and selling low, literally
how's this profitable for you?

그건 사실이라면, 왜 우리한테 말하는 거예요?
글고 무슨 재벌인지 알려주세요... 왠지 Veeky Forums은 한국사람이 많은 것 같은데... 왜 그렇죠? 여기서 되게 쉡게 소문을 퍼뜨릴 수 있기 때문인가 봐요. 맞아요?

If this is true, why has it already dropped since you posted this?

I work for big bank, can't say which,
ETH will be $4000 a coin by tomorrow night

leet Japanese yakuza syndicate member here, from a crypto whales-only forum(12 BTC entrance fee) backed by Mitsubishi and the biggest wasabi producer of Asia.
We will crash the Iranian economy next Tuesday so the price of ETH will skyrocket because we 44D chess better than the West and Trump (thanks to Go)
Screencap this

haha I know what website I'm on but this is the coolest thing I have read.

Your bank should join our whale club!

Hello, im part of an elite young profesh megalodon trading group backed by the cia, elon musk and joe rogan. We are going to pump eth to 5000$ per coin in the next 15 mins. Dont believe me? Screencap this.

Eternal Sovereign of Latveria here
Every whale is a Doombot and all cryptocurrency is inherently flawed
Only voluntary compliance with the will of DOOM will save your wealth