/bdog/ The MMORPG Black Desert

>What is BDO?
Black Desert Online is an Korean MMORPG developed by Pearl Abyss. It features non-tab targeted action combat, zerg pvp, infinite grinding and a sudo-sandbox experience.

>Latest NA/EU Patch Notes
community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?forums/patch-notes.5/

>Latest KR News
invenglobal.com/blackdesertonline

>Guilds
NA: Sardine, IC, ITC, Who
Eu: PettanCo

>/BDOG/ Discord
discord.gg/ETsNjaW

>NewFAQs
Read the pastebin, Ctrl+F, jfgi before posting.
Many guests passes are available for those that wish to try the game for 7 days.

Previous Thread :

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/groups/PettanCo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post tamer

Reminder that PettanCucks are mad they're losing the war and Valor is the only Veeky Forums guild.

generic dwarven machinist playable class when?

Where's that mass recruitment screenshot from the server chat, again? It's hilarious.

idk but have a screen from last thread officially confirming PettanCo is normie mass recruiting.

steamcommunity.com/groups/PettanCo

Remove PettanCo next thread

here twaber
where pastebin

This layout sucks

Valor attempting falseflag is like watching an autistic child play with his own excrement.

f-falseflag

t-this isn't our demographic

Don't forget to inspect your friends teeth

>demographic
>Veeky Forums

Valor has problems with this. Might be the time to stop posting, senpai.

>O-on steam we only r-recruited people from 4-Veeky Forums
nice backpaddling faggot

>t-this isn't our demographic

What am i looking for?

cease this shit already. There are no "pure" Veeky Forums guilds in /bdog/. The game is slowly dying and you faggots try your hardest to keep any possible new player away from this general by being as toxic as possible. What you need in this game to be competitive are just numbers. Nobody cares how you get them really. You eurofags can't even handle the slightest bit of banter, are you going to continue showing public recruitment messages & embarrassing steam profiles around all day now?
Grow up you faggots or make a Discord server or for god's sake just settle this once and for all in gvg, undec forever after and move on.
Your guild drama isn't even remotely funny because it lacks autists like Blade.

Right now the avatarfags are the best contributors in this thread and it makes me wanna quit.
As a europoor I'd not consider joining either of your shitshows. And no, I'd not consider any of you a Veeky Forums guild either because I've never seen this much of a dead serious shitshow in any other mmo-general on this board.

Semen & herpes

nice blogpost disgusting steamie

Good job finding our steam page for Tera that was used in 2013 and making screenshots of people's steampages that never played BDO. Exceptional autism.

Whats the Minimum not getting killed by aoe gs score 400?

Post Witches!

uh depending on your class around 300+ DP?

>mfw have to join a normie guild because every /bdog/ guilds are shitposting drama fags

Good job recruiting them, normie fag.

>For Tera

>february 2016
You are exceptionally autistic

Who would even want to join a Veeky Forums guild, in my experience you are all a bunch of autist in every game

>PettanCo was BBC poster all along

implying normies arent bat shit autists too

>Can only refute with autistic
HAHA PETTANKEKS BTFO'D

Not in PettanCo tho.
Just annoyed by your retardism and your sociopathic addiction to drama.

Yeah keep replying to him that will show him

>"I will defend my guilds honor! My personal war against Valor!"
>Doesn't post Warscore when they're behind
>Recruits normies and r9k/weabs
Don't you talk about autism, PettanCuck.

>valor shitshow
this close to leaving

>valor going apeshit because they got removed from the eu guild list

Not our fault you're a dead guild that wants to recruit normies. At this point you might as well build on our node or switch to C2 altogether so we can squeeze some content out of you before you die. That way you won't be remembered as shitposters who did nothing in game and never fought back.

Far off tho, you autist

>projecting this hard because you guild is dead and gets farmed regulary

kys pedophilic furfag

>valor is autistic
>pettanco comeback is just as autistic
Just stop, both of you

this german furfag wants to talk shit. no wonder your country is in shambles.

thinking about buying this game on steam with the explorers pack is it worth picking up? any p2w trash?

Pay to save hours really

Autism makes things fun. Stop being a party pooper.

Valor literally doesn't care about PettanCo, we have scuffles with a few other guilds and Pettan is the least of our worries
PettanCo on the other hand takes it to a whole new level. I don't even know what side is shitposting who, but I do know that this entire shitstorm started after PettanCo losing the nodewar and being extremely salty about it

>still angry cause nobody likes pedophiles

hehe )

so if i dont give give them another dime i still have access to everything right? and is the explorers pack worth it

>Valor literally doesn't care about PettanCo
You're right Valor does not care about PettanCo, they're obsessed by them. And if you don't believe me just look at these threads.

Sorry we have and had bigger problems than your cucked guild.

Purchase the game for 7 nazigold/petrodollar and decide if you like it. There are way more useful things to buy with money in this game. It's really easier to explain if you're into this game a bit.

>shitposts about them every single minute
>knows half of the members by their names
>leader whispers creepy shit to their members
I believe you Doxen

>old Enemy logo

Summer 2016?

How can a guild take so much pride in karmabombing others? It is compulsory to take an autism test before joining Valor?

>Karmabombing
If that's what you believe.

Being decced on by a guild doesn't instantly mean karmabombing
but you wouldn't know since you don't play the game

If that weren't the case then show the guilds that you've declared on?

It does if you keep getting declared by that many guilds.
Why else did they declare on you? tell me

I know your simple PettanCuck mind can't grasp the concept of fighting allied guilds since you only do a bit of PvE every two weeks.

How about, oh I don't know, playing the game and competing for spots as groups? PettanCo, you've been shitposting for around 3 weeks straight now. Can you please just fucking stop? What made you so triggered? is it really that fun to shitpost this often? not healthy desu

>tfw bad at character creation

My skin is always a fucked up color

>getting decalred and bullied by guilds
>w-we're just having some friendly fights! I promise that we're allied and best buds with Enemy and Viral haha :)
>just some friendly group fights, that's why we have all these guilds that declared on us but has not declared a single guild ourself
this is just pathetic by now

Post warscore

Use one of these 3

last one should i purchase it through steam or the bdo site directly

Idk steam has reduced prices if you want to upgrade after deciding you like the game. If you dont want to see your steam friends wasting your life away get the bdo-site one. You can't merge after.

This merely proves my point that you've been shitposting in your own little echo chamber for the past 3 weeks fucking non-stop straight. Sometimes I am ashamed to call myself a channer when I share the board with people like you. Fuck it, I quit

>Sometimes I am ashamed to call myself a channer
Shadilay, friend

thanks

>tfw no Nyanpi-mistress to step on me.

Where does stuff that my workers produce go?

I have a worker at the town you start in and he's working at the farm next to it to get grapes. Where do I collect? Where can I sell them?

it goes into the town's storage where you hired the worker. You can sell it directly from your storage by pressing the marketplace button on the storage interface.

Got to 56 Wizard, got a full Jarette set, pri blue yuria staff, bronze dagger +15, full grunil +15 greem and green pri awaken weapon. What should I upgrade? Should I buy the AP dagger? Should I buy AP accs or AP/Accuracy?

Dude, where in the hell is Cornrow? They have not posted or logged in game for ages now

Farm up full asula and get your awaken to duo at least.

Just buy her, it's not hard.

I have 34 FS, this should be enough to upgrade, right?

That's a tri stack, save it and start a new one. Around 10 you can start spamming it to duo.

Go AP, wiz don't really need accuracy and can go full AP, you can of course do like DP builds and stuff later on that might be arguable better in some cases but for now
i would suggest to just hoard AP

I got to 34 trying to upgrade my +15 bronze dagger to pri
Then I should drop my bronze dagger for the AP one? What about PvP?

virai is a special case
they're a special kind of autism
been permawar'd for almost 10 months now

wiz/witch can do wonders with full AP since their skills have very high base accuracy and steel dagger, id say only go for non AP builds if you can at least have lile 180-200 AP with them, so i sugest full AP for now

Shit luck happens sometimes. My striker was cursed in every way imaginable.

>yeah of course I slam my TRI stack into a +13 ultimate offhand

I've gotten two tet stacks out of my pri gauntlet so I didn't give a fuck.

cat ears for tamers when

This for fuck sake kakao i want to give you money

would a 1070 be enough to play this at 120hz

at 1080p? most likely.

depends on your cpu

>bronze dagger
The single dagger that no witch tars should use

Best shield for valkyrie?
Im getting a lot of different answer from internet guides

>bronze dagger
hi steamie

Vangertz for PvP & PvE
Kutum for PvE

Saiyer for pvp and kutum for pve. Saiyer is still the best shield if you don't have kutum. Kite has niche uses so it's usable. Rest are shit.

i5 4690k