/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Work sucked today edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit - Modding guide

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

Other urls found in this thread:

epicmafia.com/game/6268755
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I love Tenko!

Smoogie!

I want to fuck Kaito!

Best giri.

Post sorters!

That's a sweet Tenk

Miu!

Miu big family

Everybody dance now!

I love Kirumi!

Angie and her personal coat hanger!

>made lots of TL mistakes
>every time received criticism went "wahh wahh i wanna overdose with alcohol and slit my wrists open"
>claims to hate Kaede pre-release because she can't self-insert as her
>still ends up getting really REALLY triggered when you switch into saihara and have to play as him
>takes HICKSHON twist completely to heart

Tuesday, I am going to be doing a double feature in my Gay hug box known as the Taima. We will be doing a double feature of two Tim Burton movies.
Nightmare before Christmas and Corpse bride.

Seeing how international /drg/ is. Somebody is going to be missing out. And seeing as I am off work on Tuesday. I am willing to stream the movies twice in one day. For the Europeans 11am central. That is about 5pm uk and 8pm Scandinavian *I think*

You can show up at that time if you like if you wanna. For us Americans, I am going to show it the double feature around 7:30 pm central.

Here are the run times for he movies 1h 16m nightmare and 1h 18m for corpse.

Ah, I see we're doing best ship today.

Wonderful taste!

Spike Chunsoft: So why dont we give this game a relatable, interesting, and new protagonist
Spike Chunsoft: then kill her as soon as possible for another insecure twink boy

Junko and her beloved Izuru!

You're not going to do the Frankenweenie/Corpse Bride/Nightmare before Christmas trilogy?

yas spill the tea moe-tan

Is this... the power of lebbit?

Naegi loves Junko!

I wouldn't know

i love kaede
>kaede first place
nice

>tfw this is the third time somebody's mistaken me for Moe-tan

Low IQ post

>there are people who are still made that the first few installments of Danganronpa, which were always fictional, were called fictional

Looking at pictures cute girls hugging is my destresser.

Too long, I just went with the 2.

Such a mean image...

stop

Mikan has a huge futa cock!

>kirumi is cleaning up miu's lab
>she accidentally bumps a weird invention and it zaps her
>kirumi finds that it has given her a dick and made her constantly horny
>but she's a professional! this will not interfere!
>it interferes. as she keeps trying to clean the school she also keeps jacking off when it gets too much
>has to clean up a lot of cum on the way
>while stuck in a classroom and jerking it, miu barges in and immediately realizes what happened
>laughs like a hyena, locks the door behind her, and explains that she CAN undo this
>but kirumi has to obey miu's sexual commands first, and she's got a lot of them
>miu makes kirumi jerk off onto the floor and then lick it up; forces kirumi to call herself a two-dollar whore and a slutty maid bitch; makes kirumi pose in various sexually exploitative positions that miu then takes snapshots of; forces kirumi to eat her out and let miu top her; and overall just completely sexually degrades and humiliates kirumi in any way possible
>thanks to miu inventing a lack of a refractory period it's an hour later, kirumi is STILL hard (and regretting it), and miu finally feels satisfied
>so she says kirumi will get to undo it!
>...but she has to walk back to miu's lab. out across the open courtyard. in an outfit still absolutely ruined by cum and with some rips and tears in exposing places thanks to miu getting extra excited.
>kirumi is full of regret but doesn't have a choice, so she follows miu, who makes sure to go very very leisurely in order to maximize how much time the clearly sexed-up kirumi has to spend outside
>they don't run into anyone on the way there. miu is disappointed. kirumi ponders if she should start following atua.
>miu sighs and uses her machine to undo kirumi's futaization
>for the next week accidents happen to miu's laundry and meals
>she has no regrets
>and the next chance she gets she'll just have to punish kirumi for her retribution

Ah sorry, I'm used to her posting with those filenames, and the pic had Korekiyo, so yea. Sorry.
Moe-tan should spill the tea anyways

What else would you expect from Kaedeanon

What I don't get, why did Kaede just willingly march into a gruesome death? Why not use the First Blood perk? I still don't really get it. I mean, look at her. That's not the face of a happy person who dies peaceful and without regret. But she could have completely avoided that. This bugs me.

No worries at all, we have the same phone filenames but I have more computer-saved Twitter filenames than she does.

Kaede was an idiot who couldn't comprehend the concept of killing or death which is why she was fine with going with her retarded plan and not having any sort of contingency plan or even letting Saihara in on it

If she had used it, would anyone have believed her M.O. of wanting to expose the mastermind?

Kaede believed that she needed to punished for her crime. Considering her personality, she would of felt to guilty to take up the first blood perk

>Such a mean image...
Sorry, m8. Kyoko is also a pretty good choice.

Atoning by trying to get help from outside could've been a start.

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

She wanted to reveal the mastermind dude. Even without the first blood perk there was still a chance she'd survive if she was able to find the mastermind. It's a dumb decision in hindsight but she clearly didn't realize that in the heat of the moment.

Who cares if anyone believes her, when she has a stab at going outside (assuming the Perk isn't a lie) and trying to get help for everyone else?

Uh, no one would look peaceful while being strangled and hanged up, what's your point? And she explains it after the trial.

She literally said after the trial that she didn't want to go outside alone.

Miu X Keebo!

When you're arguing like this, you're forgetting about that it's not actually real. Where would she have escaped to? How would she have convinced TDR to stop the season?

her execution was really brutal, she wanted to escape with everyone.

I love Junko!

Hello Junkofag

She had no idea about that, though.

Kaede has cute lips

Hello

She would have, if she left.

yoohoo

Toska!

I love her stinky sister!

>Information Theory class
>Assignment due for next week
>"Can fictional information change in reality?"

No fucking way.

Did my teacher just meme a DRV3 assignment?

Yes!

I wish there was a secret back route in first trial that would expose Smoogie

This would have been great, a very specific series of lies that led to an extra ending.

What the fuck kind of question is that? It doesn't take a genius to realize even rumors can change an individual's behavior.

How would you even expose her? We didn't know about the secret entrance in the bathroom.

>why aren't you considering this thing she would have no knowledge about

With the evidence available at the time, I don't think it would've worked even with a back route. Not to mention Kaede was still directing the blame to herself more than trying to make the mastermind slip.

It's a very philosophical class, teacher expects us to make a 20 minute presentation.

SHIFTing

...Time travelling?

Kaede low IQ?

Dude, you gotta SHIFT.

Not gonna lie, a masturbated to her execution scene. There is just something about the distraught expression of a cute girl who has it sinking in that she is about to die and completely powerless to do anything about it.

Her kissable lips only make it better I agree

epicmafia.com/game/6268755
We need two more for epicmafia!

A new figurine joins my collection! It's larger than I'd expected.

It's not a choice!

This faggot dies at Chapter 1 but i still can't get Johnny Yong Bosch's sexy voice dubbing him outta my head

Yeah, i know
>being a dubfag
>when they got Midorikawa

But fuck, that voice is so good

>masturbating to executions

I guess she was *really* blaming herself for letting an innocent person/her possible future crush die. She did consider that an innocent person could get in the way but still decided to press on forward for the greater good.
So yeah, kinda low IQ

>masturbated to her execution scene

Copying your house key right now

>spoiler
His dub voice is one of the better ones yeah.
Speaking of JYB I still can't stop laughing at the demo accident.

Where can I (or better yet, should I) watch the DR1 anime?
Preferably subtitled english but no voice-over.

Cool! I wouldn't mind a visitor. Although that's not actually my house key.

Who's house is it for?

Is your screen broken or dirty or...

How goes?

I want to beat the crap out of Saihara.
I want to catch him by surprise and clock him in the jaw.
I want to get on top of him when he crumples and just HIT him.
I want him to make horrified noises and flail his limbs as my fist connects with his face over and over again and I just brutalize this fucking guy, as I take years of violent fantasies and pent up rage and unleash them on a poor kid who was in the wrong place in the wrong time.
I want to stand up and stomp on him as hard as I can. I want to hear the squelch of shoulders dislocating, of joints being crushed, of femurs being broken, and of ankles being rendered useless.
I want to pick Saihara up and throw him without regard to his safety so that the impact his limp body has with the pavement almost puts him under.
I want to open his jaw and place a rock inside. I want him, in his dream-like state, to not realize the sheer anguish I am about to condemn him to. I want to bring my heel down on the top of Saihara's head at full force so that his jaw is completely shattered and all the teeth are forced into his gums (that aren't just fucking cracked).
I want to step back and admire what i've done. I'm going to be horrified later. The courts will put me away for good. This poor kid, this poor beautiful, fragile, child is going to be in therapy, both physical -and possibly mental- for years. I fucking ruined the best years of his life in ten minutes. This is all in the back of my mind. For now though, I just relish the image of the beaten and bloody figure, my internal hatred mateiralized into external pain.

What accident?

user what the fuck

Its not a matter if it being fictional to us, because it always was, its a matter of it being fictional in-game because all the stakes are removed. If you don't do anything it doesn't even matter, letting Junko 'win' doesn't mean anything because she's some dumb slut actor.

i wanna break Shuichi's fingers

Am I not allowed to “hate” the game because the female protagonist was a fraud? Of course I’m mad about it, since it was Kaede alone who got me excited to ndrv3. I didn’t care about this game until they “revealed” that the protagonist would be a girl. What? You think it was the other characters who got me into it? Nope, it was Kaede alone. The other characters just grew on me after some time passed. If they haven’t builded Kaede as the protagonist for 4 months I wouldn’t feel like this, because I would keep my expectations realistic. Making the fans excited for something, such as female protagonist, that was not even true is just downright cruel and insensitive. I can’t even be sure of who is the real protagonist before I buy a game? If you can’t even believe in the official advertisement, who should you believe?

DELET THIS!

Just bad lighting and average phone model, sorry.

My dad's garage which always has its front door open anyways. Tough luck!

>he believed in the advertisement
>of a DR game
l m a o

The tumblr asshurt alone made that twist worth it.

>masturbated to her execution scene.
Chad as fuck. She even tries to keep her skirt down with her hands, after she starts falling down. What a dumb slut.

It really speaks volumes about society where the only thing needed to hype up a game is a female protag and that's it.