youtube.com/watch?v=kJ-5x5IaYFA
youtube.com/watch?v=IvLc8kXrz1g
youtube.com/watch?v=09Ty1p9tQEQ

>Dx2 Shin Megami Tensei: Liberation announced for smartphones:
gematsu.com/2017/09/dx2-shin-megami-tensei-liberation-teaser-trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=AAiRowFQLY0

>Chaos concert
youtube.com/watch?v=gDfjry8-t24

>Shin Megami Tensei: Synchronicity Prologue side-scroller for PC released as free download
gematsu.com/2017/10/shin-megami-tensei-synchronicity-prologue-side-scroller-pc-released-free-download
English translation
dropbox.com/s/xq0ear1r0cvq40h/Synchronicity Prologue English V1.zip?dl=0

>Strange Journey Redux Files including cutscenes, portraits, sprites and soundtrack:
mega.nz/#F!l0lwXbrD!k4nTlSzKp86s8qrwt1Wf1A

Shin Megami Tensei IV/IVA portraits, sprites and textures:
mega.nz/#F!UltjlITb!PnGEcWYkxv_n8u0vJQvhFg

>Memorial Arrange Tracks album, fully named and tagged:
mega.nz/#!Qt0V2aYY!AGD6ECNHOkNcGNSKjEhoT0KLvYEWhW2F_0508GNB36o

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/J6ER3Eve

>Fangames, artbooks, soundtracks, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/znkHg0kZ

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc translations
pastebin.com/XE7fjVPy

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/ByiXrDGX

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

menasepublications.blogspot.com/2010/09/reincarnation-of-goddess.html?m=1
youtu.be/VOsOVL-S3F0
youtu.be/97ZP8XaYYUY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

chaos is the true path.

Moonguy is the True Goddesss Reincarnation path

Doomguy did nothing wrong

Why state a clear fact user?

Was she gay?

[Embed]
goddamit OP

Sorry, was quick to make a new thread as I was autistic and wanted a spooky OP for Halloween.

Domguy filled Lucifer up with his human cum!

I'm about to fight Merkabah and Lucifer in 4A, but I'm underleved and my demons suck. Is there a good place to grind and find good fusion fodder at this point?

Doomguy could have smashed endless pussy on the red sprite, why would he cum in lucifer's boipucci?

>Just quit my job because management was going to fuck me up and blame me for their problems anyway
How's it going, fags?

best brotag

they're not that hard, the hard shit doesn't really start until after them. and ichigaya is pretty much the only place for good fusion fodder

do some side quests, if you haven't already.

Make a DSP and ask Loki to help you get revenge on them

Nigga if I knew programming I'd have a much better job already.

Besides, I'd just end up getting hot loki dicked

>dumb beta that fucked over the world because some shitheads beat him up
Nah.

Marine, Hideto, The Hero, and Raidou are the best protags.

I am 2 hours into Raidou 1 and the gameplay is pretty easy so far. Is the entire game like this?

I remember when I held an opinion similar to that. You'll grow up someday.

Raidou 1 is kind of meh in terms of gameplay but everything else is fantastic. I recommend playing it as Raidou 2 is better in every way making Raidou 1 hard to go back to.

>I'd just end up getting hot loki dicked
better than you actual situation, no?

I love him user, his autism in the OVA and novel are amazing, but he has been outclassed.

In other words,

How much more autistic is he in the Novels?

what a wonderful world

The games never actually imply that they have no ability to change. You're reading things too literally when atlus is known for depicting things as more absolute than they mean. Steven talks about how gods can try to get observation to do things that are beneficial to them. And you see members of the divine powers find ways to transform that are obviously not having humans do this to them. Demons aren't as controlled as you think they are. To humans their existence represents human thoughts, but to themselves they are real beings who can make decisions. From their own perspective they are not an embodiment of rocks or whatever. They are a being that in their current form revolves around rockiness. But they can still make decisions, and if they want to be something else undergo a path of transformation that changes it.

whatever that means.

Very. Sadly I don't have any pics of it but the novel is in English and is relatively so I recommend checking it out. I'll be honest, it isn't really good but as the beginning as the megaten series and for the amusing writing I suggest.

...Whatever that means.

*relatively short

At least he didn't lose his arm
TWICE

Also Nakajima is one of the very few MCs who is canonically alpha enough to get laid

menasepublications.blogspot.com/2010/09/reincarnation-of-goddess.html?m=1

what
What MC's are dirty virgins?

All the programers I know are slaves, call center phone support, or just flat out chased after a whole different career. I don't know if programers have it good these days unless they luck out and develop the next cutting edge app or mobile game.

Hideto got a kick ass cyborg arm with a COMP built in though so it wasn't really bad.

I think every mainline protagonist gets pussy or at least has females show attraction to them. The only one who is fucked is Aleph since Beth dies and Hiroko is his mom.

The key is to know programming, but not be a programmer. Like a business analyst using SQL or Excel VBA where you make more than 50% of programmers because your programming skill + charisma makes you impressive.

Like fuck man, all I wanna do is do data analysis or research and everybody asks for at least a moderate knowledge of at least 1 specific programming language.

Thanks, I'll do that.

the hero probably is to be honest considering his shit tier luck

he never even got to fuck the reincarnation of eve

Most demons will never have the power or presence to change what they are. It's why Inanna failed. Why Dagda wanted to exit the conflict altogether. Why the demon worlds went to shit in Strange Journey and Mem Aleph needed to come around and fuck humanity up to try and fix things(with a high chance of failure anyway) It's not freedom to persuade your chainholder to treat you better.
You're not reading it literally enough when it's the entire point of the conflict in 4A and why so many demons decided it was better to fuck off to another universe than play by YHVH's rules anymore.
And what about the Powers? Maitreya? That was a reference to a real world conflation between he and Mithra - human belief. You fight some that were restored to their original forms, but with three catches - most of the humans are dead, limiting their ability to influence, they need to hatch the egg to have any hope of maintaining them, and most importantly: even those forms were the product of human belief from a different era.

youtu.be/VOsOVL-S3F0

This guy is right.

Demons are acreation of humans. Unless what or how a demon acts changes to humans then a demon can not go against their nature. A demon will only act as it is known to by humans.

How would I go about recording SMT iOS? I want to make something for the series 25th Anniversary.

>No, he said that each section is its own space-time pocket. A pocket could be any size, heck it could be as small as a city or a planet or a star, thus making it much smaller than a universe. The schwarzwelt as whole however, would indeed be considered as "big" as one universe.
Wrong. He said each sector is its own "world" filled with an infinite layer of space-time layered upon the previous sector, which makes up the Schwarzewelt. Stop being a disingenuous liar.

I love the Demonica Girls!

You can use QuickTime Player for it. If you hook up your iPhone to your computer and then open up QuickTime Player, you should have the option to record directly from your iPhone. I recommend keeping the game in portrait mode and then editing the bottom half out. The presentation looks cleaner that way. Good luck user!

I said it before but I'll say it again.

Zelenin keeping some of her Kaneko's traits while all the other girls are in a completely new style looks so fucking weird.

I love Chen!

She literally implicates she wants to sexually explore Judge Zelenin's body. She's bisexual.

Doom Guy is mentioned as being the second most popular guy in the Investigation Team, he probably got laid several times before and during the mission. Hopefully NOT by demon sluts though.

>second most popular
Said by Dent, who is fucking Dent, so he is actualy the most popular obviously.

So do Arthur and Doom Marine pass time on the Moon between periodically slaughtering demons reappearing on the Earth?

Is Dent /ourguy/?

They play blindfold chess with each other. Of course, Arthur always wins because he's an advanced AI, but Doomguy always gives it his best shot.

No.

Yep.

I'm now reminded of the desu2 administrator ending. that must be hell. at least doomguy gets to take out his frustration once every couple decades beating up demons but bunny just rots for eternity up in mirrorworld

Didn't seem like there is much to do honestly.
>what is Anthony

You guys think Mhoon Jack is with Doomguy?

i like chex quest. i like rpg.

>could have been stuck their all eternity pounding yamato in drag
>now has to pound alcor

Poor guy.

Will Atlus ever let Doi unleash his real potential as a Demon designer? Or will he draw lolis and Power Rangers forever?

i hope that they give him some more freedom, that looks s i c k

That's a silly question user. So far Kaneko has drawn just as many lolis and Power Rangers as Doi. Picking on one while ignoring the other is just petty. I'm sure we'll see more great stuff from Doi in SMTV.

Kaneko has drawn like 10x as much stuff as doi has.

name ONE (1) power ranger from kaneko

Every Persona 2 persona

SMTxChex Quest when

Persona 2 Personas are fucking brilliant and I won't accept any criticism of any of them whatsoever.

order of new dungeon bosses:

Anahita
Ishtar
Alex
Anahita(rematch)
Ishtar(rematch)
Alex(rematch)
Forneus
Zeus

They can be brilliant and still be Power Rangers

I just want to give thanks to the user that uploaded the arrange albums from the memorial box in the previous thread.

What is this, a picture for Sukuna-Hikona?

Whoops

cucksona is the future of megaten

>dragon eye
this tea i found at work triggers me

These were never, ever funny.

This. Even these ones are better.

But those were never funny, either.

try make an OC then

show us an example of what's "funny" then

It's certainly not ironic twitter memes, that's for sure.

Recarmdra

Trisagion

If SMTV protag doesn't lift his left arm and show his COMP i'm gonna freak.

what's his COMP gonna be, a smartwatch?

Hopefully something dope like nu-Alephs

smart glasses

not soon enough

Somebody already completed both neutral routes of DSJ, here is the video of the final boss of the new route and the full Moonguy ending :youtu.be/97ZP8XaYYUY
Anyone care to translate ?

>(embed)
OP what the fuck are you doing

Switch tablet instead

If you're not playing iOS version of SMT1 in portrait mode then you're doing it wrong.

so who did Luci get freaky with?
Doom Guy?