>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

I want to fuck Saber.

Her best IV is +atk/-spd though, user!

NINO

Just say it, you hate fates, say it, stop being coy and catty about it.

>*Ahem* Meow~ Do you think that would pass as cat?

I'm not normally a Sakurafag, but it should be illegal to be this cute holy shit.

FE6 WHEN?

big tits

Nino!

YAS

The seasons, they turn,
Memory fades.
But when my name has been lost
To the grey.
I will sustain you,
Year after year.
I will protect you,
When dangers appear.
And though I am gone,
Just ash in the wind.
One life surrendered,
So yours can begin.
Courage my children,
This is your song.
I am the Earth,
I will make you strong.

Coating Nowis belly with cum

>have +atk Lilina and +atk Snacki
>would rather use +spd Celica and Pitmaster

my best friend!

Silque is lovely

Damn..... So deep and powerful........ how do they do it?

So is Neko Sakura a counter to Reinhardt? Haven't been here for a while and I was wondering about the general concensus on her.

Best Echoes girls desu.

>Drill still seething after getting btfo

hard as a white as a stone as a bone
lost in thoughts all alone

non-merged Fury gets you to 34, 38 with a buff. This actually prevents a lot of doubling and is the best defence you could even get.

Nipfriends, please translate this.

Faye is still shit

Please do not insult Lilina with your images! She's too friendly for that!

Nowi and Sakura bringing in the money for halloween

Why couldn't we get witch Nino?

>tfw too intelligent to understand lost in thoughts all alone

>Fury
I'm sorry user, Steady Breath and the fact that it makes Aether usable is too good

On a scale of 1 to 10 luckshits, how many luckshits did I luckshit?

サナキちゃんかわいい!!!
サナキちゃん強い!!!
サナキちゃんセクシー!!!
サナキちゃん大好き!!!

a.pomf.cat/sjvmcb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/vtzvtr.mp3
a.pomf.cat/tjbids.mp3
a.pomf.cat/jhviyt.mp3
a.pomf.cat/uglrfc.mp3
a.pomf.cat/iqexhy.mp3
a.pomf.cat/bngdeb.mp3
a.pomf.cat/wamydz.mp3

+Atk-Def or +Spd-Res Hector?

Having kids with my best friend!

Panel 1: White as a
Panel 2: Stone
Panel 3: [Sanaki] Lost in thoughts all alone...

Do people generally not pull colorless unless they are trying for a specific hero?

Why don't you try it for yourself, user?

Top grossing orbs incoming

Got a +atk -speed witch nowi, guess I'm already done with this banner

Are you sure? Really? Please tell me why I don't how sacrificing points in speed which isnt really useful but can matter is better vs def which if she gets hit by anything other than a mage she dies

Yes, it's filled with tons of shit and the only non 5* reason to ever pull is for Deathblow fodder.

Who is Brash Assault seal 3 for?

sorry but I'm not a degenerate whalecuck that has free steady breaths lying around

only pulled colorless when Elise was on focus. Got 3 Sakura instead.

Is this picture by the artist who drew Mist, Est, Cheese Sis, etc. in Heroes?

>tfw you will never pull out and cum on her belly and have her puff out her cheeks in frustration at you because she wants you to cum inside

Okay /feg/

You are transported to the world of the Fire Emblem continent of your choice

You start out with rudimentary skills and equipment of the base class of your choice (though you may never need them depending on how you choose to live your life)

You also get to romance ONE girl (or boy) from that game, who do you choose?

You will be thrown into a situation where it would make it possible for a relationship to happen between you two

For me i would either choose Archanea and the mysterious Nagi (or Tiki)

Or Tellius and pursue one of the cat sisters

A dark mage would be my preference because temporary body swap spell and hex pranking

Are there any team compositions where Ephraim could really excel?

I have a lot of different 5-star units, so let me know if anyone has an idea

user pls respond

I don't have her but I do have a precious little girl who could emasculate you worse than Julius going balls deep in Ishtar's walls.

I choose to stalk and kill you wherever you go

I LOVE YOU NINO!

Infantry buffer with his lover

not even joking Erika+Epihram is a good combo

Speed is meaningless for her because she won't be doubling anything at all. Her high attack makes up for that by allowing her to one-shot most things. Defense isn't a good stat to drop for her because it just makes her easier to kill, neutral defense lets her survive if she's attacked sometimes, but -def will always get her killed.

I can only understand the bare minimum of moon, but I think Kiran is lamenting the fact that he couldn't roll Sakura or Nowi and Sanaki is calling him a gross lolicon

Did someone say deathblow?

Begone...

Ill put you into a loli's body and raep you user

The same one he's had since release

>Archanea (Crumb's time)
>Merc
>Cherche

So what is better support Witch Nowi or Blade tome?

Sigurd is getting the dragon puss so he slays his former wife
beautiful, just as ISIS intended

>FE4 Jugdral
>dancer, a slutty one at that
>Briggid!!

user, I don't doubt you entirely, but I will ask once more, are you absolutely fucking sure of this?

T H R E A D
R E M I N D E R

Feh channel when

Eh Spd can be beneficial for Lilina because she can double some slowpokes when buffed like Lukas with it potentially. It's her dump otherwise though.

She's a great anti-mage unit, with 40 effective neutral res when defending. Can run Cancel Affinity to fuck over TA Ravens, but loses her ability to tank the usual Reinhardt. Nothing the Deflect Magic seal can't fix, but you'd only be using it for him (which isn't that bad, as he's very common in Arena anyway).

If Reinhardt is +atk Death Blow/QP Moonbow/Cav buffed (no goad) she'll tank him and live with ONE hp, assuming Sakura has neutral stats and default skills. A single merge (5*+1) Reinhardt will kill her, though. A 5*+10 Reinhardt will do 7 overkill damage so she's gonna need some res buffs.

Yes! She is very slow, neutral speed doesn't help her. Give her a blade tome or raven, with death blow preferably.

Not counting the CYL, when was the last we had one?

I sure hope my boy Eubans gets into heroes soon

even if he stands no chance

Id say blade tome

Sakura is definitely a thot

>Male dancer

Wasted potential with Inigo in my opinion

>"NO! I couldn't get Witch Nowi even though I really wanted to get her!"
>"I also wanted to Sakura and couldn't get her either. NOOO!!!"
>When he lifted his head he could see the character he had supported with, staring at him as if she was looking at garbage.

I'd fuck Briggid over Aideen desu

I usually run a unit with Panic Ploy to cripple Horsebuffs. Got to love that shit tier HP on Lyn, Rein and Cecilia. Thanks for the input user.

I really didnt like Inigo getting turned into a fuck boi I wanted my loveable merc Inigo

Laslo is just not the same

December for version 2.0, Christmas and other holiday related shit that gachas usually do.

>Pulled Nowi and Henry
>Nowi is +HP -Def
>Henry is -HP +Def

How did I do?

For hero fest 2

The pleasure of being spitroasted by double Femuis. Having two Femuis filling both of my holes with their gruffy dragon cocks. Experiencing the euphoria and ecstasy of being double penetrated by my adoptive little sister! Being roughly fucked by both simultaneously with one grabbing me by my horned tiara and the other one slapping by ass until it becomes swollen! Feeling their dragon cock swelling and throbbing violently inside both of my sensitive holes! Feeling the most intense orgasmic pleasure as both climax hard inside of me simultaneously, filling both of my swollen holes with hot, thick, and fertile dragon semen while calling out "Nee-san"! Exhausting myself and falling asleep between both of them till next morning for another intense double dragon love-making session!

I love Femui! I love her so much I can't take it anymore! I want to bear for her lots of cute children!

FEH barely has any good mercs Orgma is alright I think Saber is alright

user I have anything and everything that she could possibly need, I just don't know if you are trying to meme me or not. I guess with neutral defense and raven she can survive some colorless units? What do you think her best build is as it seems you have used her.

Hone Atk and Hone Spd seals when?

A lot of people would Edain is a faggot

user..

How do we get IS to understand that seasonal variants of Pre-Awakening characters will make mad cash?
Would personally love to see a witch Julia
Why the fuck was I warned for asking who to a post?
Veeky Forums needs to grow the fuck up

So this guy got me through Ursula infernal (even if he didn't play a major role) So I want to build him
C skill? Passive?

How do I build henry? I'm thinking fury/vantage/march with iceberg/blade tome

I actually really like this one, thanks

Happy Halloween you faggots

>FEH is taking over the general

S T O P

>tfw you will never have an orgy with your loli wives

CYL 2

>tfw we get our first crossover with xenoblade2

Why does every Awakening character other than him look so much better in Fates?

Y/N

I could have seen Homer being one, seeing as he was a bard.