/dg/ - Destiny General

Emperor TI-84 edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io - Giant's Scar. Actium War Rig, Knucklehead Radar, Eye of Another World, DARCI
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YnAHHCergb8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for spooky times

>tfw no friends to do the World Eater raid with

Third for Taniks

>play with DubTack
>seemed pretty cool
>come here to talk about destiny new info and shit
>see this homophobic asshole
>block him on psn and pc

I heard he killed /dgIII/ but i didnt think he was autistic

Nth for Bracus Zahn

>making clan with friends
>guy making it picks a gay ass tag that most of us didnt want because he's autistic
>quits the game within a few days and dont want to remake because we already farmed a bunch of exp for it
really dude

Since tomorrow is reset, about how long are the servers down for? 4 hours give or take, unless they have to fix a horrid symbol of hatred like the kek gloves?

HAS NO HOUSE

Post cool looking Titans.
should I make a male or female? Females have smaller shoulders and I don't want WoW shoulders.

>alt tab to look at thread
>alt tab back in
>Game now stutter like mad

I immigrated to this thread illegally.

is the /dg/ clan active? looking to join a non-dead clan that I was randomly invited to.

then what is this?
what is the difference between this option and the one slightly below it?

Is Faction Rally on PC yet?

is it dubtack?

Are they gonna take the servers down? Why, are they pushing an update?

>captcha: Stay enrico

>win key+run
>brain.exe
>file not found

What specs for warlock should I run for pvp and pve?

i've been using element stormcaller and hunger voidwalker respectively but i don't know if it's optimal.

it’s been this way ever since he started using a trip and name posting
just add him to the filter

>specs
i mean there’s literally only 2 choices so why don’t you try them both

This

You clearly haven't been here in the last week

female titan is the only right answer

That one has no matchmaking. The one below it is Guided Games, Nightfall matchmaking. You need a ticket to go in solo because it's in "beta". If you opened it you would see.

>the $10 DLC sword is worse then the free class sword in every way

I've been conned hard

Homophobia is good
Gay thyself, faggot

because you can have 6 total different choices, most of them being drastically different from eachother. there's also different jumps and grenades which can all have unique uses in pvp

what happened?

Alright. Gonna be tough making a human female. If I buckle I'll just run Awoken titan.

That guys using the wrong name

The class swords are better than every sword except the raid one

That's why you infuse it with a batter sword, you brainlet

got that sword for free...on ps4

I want to give him a house

>when you try to see your fem hunter's ass

>play exo
>can disconnect your legs and have them run off to distract enemies or draw their fire
>leaving your torso as a stationary gun platform

How come half of my matches on destinytracker don't have ELO gains/losses?

The only way to get crucible armor is from rep turn ins right? So every 20 games I have a 5/14 chance to get a piece of armor and can get duplicates?
Are there any events that increase crucible token drops? I know there are ghost mods that have a very rare chance on giving a mark on kill but still that seems like a horribly awful grind to get a full set, especially if rng is not kind.

>Why yes, I do care about PvP

Can do.

challenges, pvp dailies, and pretty sure i have gotten multiple tokens from some matches without either of those

>FIRETEAM
>MEDALLIONS

really going on a stretch here, butt could bungie really fix this?

When's IB drop next?

is there a blacklist for this game?

just go run around the tower

whats the tag

what gun/shader is that?

Weekly reset doesn't incur any dt, this isn't eve online.

They did hint at a patch, but that doesn't always come out on Tuesday.

>tfw I'm gonna lose these Aksis and Oryx cps

>sweet business + war rig on upper body
>Lion rampant on lower half

GO LEGS, FLY!

I will unironically play Oryx with you, but I'm only 370ish

i just hit level 20
is there a way to get the sunshot or am i out of luck for choosing the pulse rifle

i like this but it can be so hard to get a good picture of it with all the metallic and the detail on the helmet

It's 390 + challenges, unfortunately. Add me anyway for future raids m8

Roll another character and transfer it to your vault when you get it.

Otherwise get lucky.

>Still playing D1

better devils with crucible glory shader

all exotics are on the normal engram drop table.
that being said you will eventually want to try another class, you can always make another characters and choose sunshot during your 2nd time around

out of luck, the quest exotics aren't in the loot pool so you have to make a new character

I don't know if it still works, but you used to be able to load up the cp and physically be in the raid over reset.

heppi helleween

We're already friends though

Are there any rocket launchers with proximity detonation? If not what's the best PVP perk?

that's pretty cool, almost makes me want to reroll fem titan, can you post more sets?

Proof that pure autism is all you need to secure a clutch asf victory in the Leviathan Raid.
youtu.be/YnAHHCergb8

im a bit confused about how levels work, but would it still be a low light level exotic?

i can't yet, sadly
i'm still working on collecting all the Veeky Forums i'm after

>all those jaggies
Sure glad I'm on ps4

when will those faggots fix the clan tab on pc

>PCucks are already getting Synthoceps
I still can't fucking get it, I get three dunemarchers instead
THIS IS NOT OKAY

It would but infusing exists. Infusing is when you upgrade a weapon using a higher light level weapon along with some legendary shards. Meaning after you get an exotic drop, even if its low as fuck light. It will always be usable because you can simply eat a higher light item to get it back to your level.

Legendary mods slightly complicate things but just follow the rule of thumb that you generally shouldnt infuse an item with something that has a legendary mod in it as infusions are based off of base power level. Its nearly always better to have a modded item infused with a non modded item.

Fiinally beat the Raid for the first time. Didn't get the drop I wanted.

Kill me, please.

Is Faction Rally on PC yet??

i'm pretty sure it's on max too

I LITERALLY got 2 synthoceps today and dismantled my old one and one of the new ones

did they slow down public events on PC??!

Oh.

I missed out on CE, KF, and WOTM originally. I've been playing them all now. I used to think Leviathan was a really good raid. Lmao.

>there are people in this thread who fell for the sword meme

>get exotic from Shaxx milestone
>fucking prospector

At least it's a level booster.

Your PC is so bad I honestly thought that was Destiny 1 at first glance

>tfw no dom to stuff my butt

>play crucible with my friends
>lose majority of matches
>people probably laughing at us because we all have the same clan tag and queue as 3-4 people

>play solo queue
>win almost every single match
>currently on an 11-match winning spree and have an 80%+ winrate if i ignore all the matches i play with my friends

>get autistic about my stats and performance
>clam up when my friends ask if they can join me for pvp and they start getting mad or feeling insulted or whatever pussy shit when i ignore them or tell them i dont want to play and then they spy on me and see me playing crucible
>when i give in and queue with them a they just whine and complain about how bad it is the whole time and get frustrated even though they are playing like retards, also we lose every time

>tfw the only friends i have that are good at vidya almost never play
just wanna find good chill niggas to play with why is that so hard

Wait do X kills with Y damage type not count if its simply a weapon with that damage type? Im using an arc weapon but dont seem to be completing my arc kills crucible challenge

Another fun episode of the "fourstack in QP hides in a corner and waits for your team to get bored enough to peak them" show

PLEASE respond

REEEE THAT ENDING FUCK YOU

I think you have to get the killing blow for those

Final blows

>reloading with 6 shots
???

im getting plenty of killing blows. Do they only work if its an arc ability or something

>being a mouthbreathing marketing major hick
LOL??

>dismantle 5 valuable scout rifles
>dismantle my multi tool
>doesn't count

What helm is this

How come whenever I'm in that situation the enemy's sword seems to be magnetized to my team's faces and it just teleports into a one hit kill

>vsync

Unlike my SI4 which reloads at a silky smooth speed the Better Devils is not good for combat reloads. I didn't even realize the sword guy was there when I started reloading