/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #613

''It's still Hellaween'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=7IHV4XpgLMQ
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
pricesfmield.tumblr.com/post/166923342231/pirates-of-the-arrrrcadia-bay-halloween-is-upon
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM
youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

BOO-YEAH!

Friendly reminder to say yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=7IHV4XpgLMQ

Do it for her~

Dragon dildos and Netflix subscription.

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

R̵̼̹̦̐̈͂͊ ̷̦̝͜͜͝Ā̷͙̩̙̃ ̸̤̰̳͔̏̿C̸̢͙̪̐̆̃ͅĤ̴̤̆ ̸̛̞̞Ë̵̖́́͛͌ ̶̘͐͘L̴̘͆̈́̀ ̶̨̊̀͌ ̷̝̯̻̭́ ̶̙͛͝D̸͖̣̙̝͐̆ ̴̭̜͒̕Ȃ̷̰̞ ̷̞̃̒̌W̸͈̜͚͆ ̶̻́̔̑͝Ǹ̴̯̻̬͗̓̍ͅ ̴͓̟̪͊ ̴̫̗̰͐͌͒͋ ̷͂̐͗A̶̝͇̳̭͋ ̵̦̱͍͔̇M̷̩͒̒͝ ̵̡̨̙̫́̀B̶̖̀̇̏ ̸̛͈̻̳͗͠Ẹ̶̏͛̈́͝ ̶̫̗̱͇̒̿̋R̶̺͇̐̈́̚

Chloe is #1

Boo!

Did Kate have a happy childhood?

Aaah!

>tfw qt Chloe gf

Don't forget to SMASH that motherfuckin' kiss button!

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Don't forget to keep your Chloe under control this Hellaween

Finally!

No. In the BtS timeline her family is gone. Only her mean aunt is still alive.

>almost rational
>until the end
BAE is never >= to Bay.

Hellaween is Max's favourite day!

Good for you, Max. We're all very happy for you.

Of course. She had loving parents, nice sisters, and got Alice at some point. She still has all those things and even her parents have become nicer. She also has more friends and Victoria.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

happy hellaween everybody

Sure is. I bet they went to one or two parties over the past few days. Tonight, they went trick or treating for a bit, handed out some candy themselves, and the cuddled to eat snacks and binge horror movies.

It's a world record for stab wounds!

Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her, but before this there is a brief interaction with frank before rachel meets sera (there will be no indication frank and rachel being anything more than just friends at this time)
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera

there will be about 6 variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Why does Chloe want Max to piss herself? She loves to startle her.

i hope icky vicky died horribly

They are so lucky to have each other...

You sure?

>wanting smug bully to die
But why?

Just a bit of harmless fun.

pls post more halloween fanart

meh holiday

AHOY! Nobody can control the great Cap'n Chloe!

Truly they are.

>onesie instead of full body pajamas
Absolute shit taste. Chloe probably doesn't even dispose of her diapers properly.

Sure!

I love Chloe's expression in that fanart.

What costumes do the characters wear on their quest to get candy or for the parties they go to?

These are really good

>Max dressed as Victoria
funny

Well it might seem cliche but Max and Chloe probably show up to at least one party as Captain and First Mate
>pic from last thread

Yeah, this blog is new but its stuff is top notch.
pricesfmield.tumblr.com/post/166923342231/pirates-of-the-arrrrcadia-bay-halloween-is-upon

After the nightmare stuff in BtS, I want to see Chloe dressed like Freddy Krueger. Maybe Max can be Jason Voorhees (at least an adorable little 5'5" Jason)

I'm sure they've done pirates at least one year when they were kids and one year since they've been together.

Thanks for sharing user

Happy Halloween, Victoria.

WHAT A LOVELY NIGHT TO BE ON /LISG/.

Ahoy, Captain Max and First Mate Chloe! Warren would wear a spooky skeleton costume. Victoria and Nathan in vampire outfits. Kate would wear a bunny outfit and start crying as she scares no one and gets fewer candies.

It's just a dream or maybe some makeup/effects for a photoshoot.

Have a failed and unfinished render.

These are the only info(s)&leaks about script I could gathered;

Rachel will be the influence that Chloe dyes her hair to the blue. They will do it when Rachel visited Chloe's home/room

Cringy guy's confrontation will most likely happen at junkyard or blackwell while hanging with Rachel. Remember depending your choices you could led him on (like saying no ;at start and intending to go play or not in ep2) then ditching him and forgot all about it. in ep1 you also could simply say maybe to his invitation and reply his hanging out after tempest with uncertain things responses or with maybe, or lie; you are gonna ditch the show or with truth ;that you will hang out with Rachel etc. Choices are there because these will also trigger his anger and change some dialogues

That ep3 teaser, latter scene, which was involved with Rachel's having trouble and Damon's threatening her (also kinda about Drew and Mikey situation) after phone conversation;Chloe's concern about it. Earlier confrontation scene(cringy eliot) I am talking about first confrontation scene;which they may be change things and it may happen in blackwell either. But it will happen just right the time when Rachel and Chloe together.

Advice scene with Steph (and cute conversation, moment) is really coming this time btw

About Kiss scene: If you did earlier that action or got enough intimacy thing, it'll happen automatically,but if you did it'll get more intense.

Doesn't look like it failed. Only criticism is sometimes the textures look too rubbery but you are far from the only one to experience that.

Goddammit
I never understood the Chasemarsh thing
I also never though I'd read fan fiction as an adult
But finally get it after reading Ouroboros
Like holy shit
This is too sweet at times
I feel like I'm eating mouthfuls of sugar
And I love it

Fuck you for making me spend so much time on this and not important things

>healing the soul
>not important

That fic was also responsible for me ever considering them being together. It takes a lot of work and assumptions about when they are outside of the game, but it is awesome. A great companion to Pricefield.

Well I suppose I could reword that as "productive things in real life"

>being happy isn't productive
I'd say it's the most productive thing you can do

Halloween cuddles and nuzzles

Some of the meshes, glossiness and lighting are also messed up. You are just too nice.

CUTEEEEEE!!!!!

>Chasemarsh
>Ouroboros

I can't wait for Max and Chloe to walk in on them cuddling

>last chapter when Kate slyly got Victoria to come sleep in her bed for the night
:3

It was too cute

>tfw we'll never see them again after the Farewell Episode
youtube.com/watch?v=PRQPc-PK1gM

Does watching a bunch of 'this is how you don't' and critiques of its absolutely terrible writing count?
Can you point me to some?
People shitting on this game's writing always improves my mood.

Never say never

even though imo Amberprice>>>Pricefield

your brain

user pls

youtube.com/watch?v=vrXpFh2IHZY

my nigga

Morali really knows how to make ''romantic,chill,hopeful'' songs. Everytime you listen them you can feel those two main characters' feelings for each other,what they had been through etc. He really gave those emotions in his songs so sood.

I like the shade of orange on this one

I like this one because it seems to me that, even after being together for a while, Max still gets butterflies and nervous when Chloe smiles at her

nice analysis user.. i've never thought about it in that way, now it makes sense

I don't know who picked Obstacles for the Bae song, but I think it fits perfectly both musically but also lyrically

Going by how Chloe is disintegrating into killer butterflies, this pic is most likely suggesting that poor, deluded Max is talking to a ghost.

Is it possible that one day there will be an After the Strom sequel?
I'll never stop asking.

>two cupcakes
>two cups of coffee
>whole body still there, just legs obscured by butterflies
>Max is happy, not sad
Keep trying user

She's in her own little world of delusions where she can be happy forever.

I can't believe you've done this.

Not likely
Devs don't want to canonize one ending or the other, and frankly few people would want a sequel with just Max, as cool as she is

Personally, I can admit, i'm a brainless sheep that will buy any LiS related Sequels or prequels because i want more of the same.

+1

You're not alone
I preordered Deluxe BtS as soon as it came up on Steam
No shame

> that one day
Well.. maybe? If Dontnod really learnt from their mistakes, I'd like to see an accurate outcome for these two.

>heard rock version of Obstacles just now
>found rock version of To All of You