>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Am i stupid or what?
Linked a deleted thread

The fuck happened to the last thread?

It's hard to tell because auto is shit with the camera, but it looked like the planes were dropping 1.8-2k damage bombs. What would the secondary weapon have been doing if not for retrofit? Need a comparison here.

OP pic i think.
Eldridge too thicc for this world.

>tfw fully clothed Eldridge is too lewd for this world

Mod probably nuked it since eldridge looks naked or something

I mean that was my guess, too, but there wasn't anything particularly offensive about it that I can recall. What else is new, I guess.

One of the more helpful generals get pruned meanwhile /gbfg/ , /fgog/ and /fgoalter/ still gets away with it.

>deleting whole thread instead of just the OP image since it bothered them so much
Mods get more retarded each passing day.

She kind of did, but that's more the fault of the Halloween color scheme than anything. Mod probably didn't even look at the pic.

If it was offensive they could have just deleted the image and not fucking nuking the whole thread. Nice brains

>The acronym of Eagle Union is EU
I'm fucking triggered over this.

Why the fuck was the last thread deleted? Was it the OP or just a retarded mod/janitor?

I used a pretty bad/inaccurate method of tracking her damage ability, but running sp3 boss she would average around 82k-86k damage by the time it was downed. Post-retrofit she's at 74-76k on it.
It's not the loss of damage of her not having a secondary gun to boost her FP, the loss of damage is all from losing one of her three salvos from her main gun every time she fires. Getting an air strike that does literally fucking nothing once every 26-28 seconds does not make up for losing a third of her potential main gun DPS, especially not when she's firing once every 15 seconds.

The titty one looks like she just came in that picture

How do i retrofit a bote?

I missed you guys

I thought only /a/ has retarded mods.

mod(s) probably saw the thumbnail and thought it was a lewd and just nuked the thread instead of removing the image

It's clearly the same mod that's been moving anything loli related from /a/ to /e/ and went on a tirade over Kemono Friends on /b/

So the only way to have comfy clear fleets in events is Vestal? The zero ammo penalty sucks.

2 fleet, that's 10 ammo total.

Ffffucking cute!
I want to marry her despite being only lowly R.

what happened to the last thread?

Are you trying to get 3 stars from hard mode? I found that I can still clear one to two enemies when out of ammo. Doing it manually and with full fleets.

I want my boss fleet to have the bonus damage, too.

Doesn't vestal only gives you 3 repairs? and you can run a 0 ammo fleet anyways as long as you do it manual.

Mod-kun is blind

I really want Renown, but she won't drop for me in 1-4. Should I try my luck crafting her? Is she in the event crafting?

Nuked by triggered snowflake.

Farming, I'm just lazy.
Fug, I thought she gave you one more ammo point.

Farm 1-4 if you want her that much
Use cubes for Crane

I'm farming 1-4 like non stop for like two days now. Nothing.

Actually farming Renown has benefits. Getting rammers helps you till you get auto-reloaders.

How marry boat?

>max both warspite and liz's limit break
>get excited for my final reward
>realise its not even in the game
o-oh
is it in CN yet?

Keep trying
Isn't your love for her strong enough?

>Vestal second LB
>Initial Fleet Ammo and Capacity +1 / Anti-Air Gun +1 / Anti-Air Efficiency +5%
Oh so she does. I'll stick her into my backyard.

Probably that anti-loli mod that /a/ keeps autisming about or something

>Fug, I thought she gave you one more ammo point.
Doesn't she?

Get her to 100 affection.

Please read OP.

Spirit is willing but the flesh is spongy and bruised

I have one auto reloader and six rammers

Top tier: my waifu
So-so tier: OP's waify
Shit tier: your waifu

Top tier: my favorites
Low tier: your favorites

Just play FGO or something if you want a saber, mate.

How come there are PvP opponents who have bunch of SSRs at level 100 but have less power score than my 80-90 fleet, by like 1000 points for both back and front each? Shit weapons?
Is it safe to fight them or this power score is bullshit?

shit equipment and not fully reinforced stats

That's funny because i never rolled Saber in FGO

I just want to pair her up with her sister Repulse.

Safe to fight them, unless you're a paper tiger team running shit tier botes

Too late. I already read OP.
I just started a few days ago and I can't even beat 3-1 normal mode. Should I spend my fuel to grind 3-4 for Akagi and Kaga first or should I go for event stage?

Event, if you can manage to get a team together to farm B3. Time limited stuff is always more important than stuff you can farm whenever.

LB your boats with Bulins and level her skills you can also upgrade your equipment.

They might not have equipment at all, since you'll often want to switch over your best equipment to ships you want to level or farm with.

I just got destoryed by opponent with just Portland +Indy and LuckyE even though I got higher Power score and full fleet

What is the priority for Bulin between Takao and Shoukaku? Is it Shoukaku because she is limited?

Shoukaku is only good with Zuikaku, so unless you have both she has the lowest bulin priority.

What about between Indianapolisu and Ayanami?

Purple bulins aren't rare, use them however you want.

When farming drops, is there any difference between boss node and normal nodes?
Does your rank matter?

just farm her, there's autobattle for a reason

What's the best way to farm weapons? Clear the entire map or kill boss right away?

Yes to both.
S and Boss have higher drop ratio.

So is it more fuel efficient to clear the map or go for boss immediately?

Boss ASAP
Depends on what you're farming, but I'd say Boss ASAP.

This boat is pretty cute, she any good?

Does enemy fleet size make any difference for drops?

Good for my dick

Only exp

If you don't do the 9 hour expedition, does it reset the next day or do you have to do it in order to get the next one?
>tfw it's the drills one

You gotta do it to cycle to a new one unfortunately, at least in my experience. Just get it over with and every your drill, user.

Good in bed.

ok, thanks user

Why are Royal Navy cruisers so fucking shitty compared to Eagle Union's? It's like all they're all trying to be destroyers.

Bad without her onee-sama.

Historically everyone thought putting torpedoes on a cruiser was a great idea until they had to fight with them.

Her butt is soft like pudding

Historically RN cruisers were just for putting around the empire and securing trade convoys against piddly little ships, they were never expected to actually go head on with anything threatening.
Only Japs and Amurica made cruisers meant for fucking shit up

Lusty or Shoukaku for B3 Boss?

I just started, what should i do in order to clear the event?

>Shoukaku solo
Huh?!

gitgud

>After air support, increase all team members' damage dealt by 4% (10%) and decrease damage taken by 4% (10%), lasts for 12s

lvl two fleets to about lvl60 with mostly purple gears. should take about a week playing a decent amount of time every day.

What are they talking about?

which starter ship should I choose

Ayanami

I've been had.

Jaberin

Ayanami too cute

Laffey

Laffey.

I ijust started, but are the ships in the event gacha limited to only for the gacha run? The OP pastebin saying I didn't need to reroll made it sound otherwise.

ignore us, what does your dick say

Yes, but it's still true that you don't need to reroll, because you don't need Shoukaku.

I will eventually added to the normal gacha pool, but it will take sometime
If you like the girl then go ahead reroll

but I can't decide between javelin and ayanami

That's fine then, there's other girls that are higher priority to me. I was just afraid I was mistaken that it sounded like KC where long time players eventually have most/all the girls in their fleet.

Ayanami is good in general. Jaburin is only good once you get her retrofit online. The other starter is just an onahole.