blog.bioware.com/2017/08/19/mass-effect-andromeda/

RIP in Piece WESTERN German

No Batarians allowed beyond this line
__________________________________ rine ends here

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bioware.com/2017/10/25/mass-effect-anihilation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for /Our Girls/ Miss Liara T'Soni and Andraste Leli-Ana!

Linking for the anons that wanted an update on my SR-1 that I just got.

Late night Li-Ara post!

OP forgot about the upcoming book that will tell us the story about how the Quarian ark will get ANNIHILATED from tummy kisses.

5th for shitty gunships

>tfw no qt quarian to give lewd raspberries too

I'm sorry for forgetting it again.
blog.bioware.com/2017/10/25/mass-effect-anihilation/

That's fuckung sexy ship ya got there

Neat!

What's that thing right next to it?

I wish there was a novel about the Asari..

Which planets in this galaxy are worth shrinking and putting into bottles?

Asking for a friend.

REX and RAY. My absolute favourite models in my little collection from my favourite games of all time.
Wouldn't mind collecting the other models from the series like the ones from Peace Walker and that massive fuck off Sahelanthropus one but I'm running out of room and the cost would be massive.

Saturn, and only Saturn.

Hey! Those are pretty sweet. I recognized the Metal Gear by the foot, but I wasn't familiar with the other one.

That's some nice weathering on the RAY piece, did you buy it as-is, or did you build it? Either way, nice find.

Uhm, that looks painful!

Purchased it. I was really lucky cause when I finally had the disposable income to really commit and make these purchases, I found both the half sized ones selling on eBay for a decent amount and I just went for it.
You can set them up in certain poses too but I'm always afraid that I'll fucking snap something and break it. Especially REX, part of his foot doesn't want to extend out and again, I'm just mindful of the amount of force I'm exerting onto it.

She blew up in my game too.

Nothing a little glue can't fix, user. I wish I could afford to buy nice models like that, though.

Alright lads, as the sex scene was getting long enough, I'm posting Part 3 of the Coffee & Donuts Noveria story with a funny bumps-centric foreplay session.

As the image file is too big for Veeky Forums, I'm cutting down this part in two.
1/2.

Here's 2/2.

Let me know what you think. I hope you'll enjoy this part, and that you'll look forward to the next one too.

Comes with being single and having no other major expenses user. Everything is simply when you're alone.

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous of the models user, nice to see someone with a cool collection.
I was about to go to sleep you bastard. Guess that's going to have to wait.

I feel like playing Andromeda again but the despair of knowing that it’s done really sucks

>You're... pretty good.
Great job Frenchman, with both the dialogue and describing the human from the viewpoint of an alien. It was some comfy shit.

Another run couldn't hurt user.

Late morning Miri posting

now we're talking.

I bet you're a smug bastard.

curvy miranda is best miranda

>everything is mass effect except for the gun
why?

Poor luck with Arsenal Pack chests.

>armor punctured
>face wrecked
Did the robobitch forgot to turn her shields on or what?

Chastising remark, fuck you.

>tfw no elcorjob

37th for birdwife

38th for /Our Girl/.

Early morning /meg/ is so sleepy..

Oh well.. The Pie-Jacks will keep our general alive while you sleep, my meggies!

I have a save slot just so I can punch a pyjack.

>Punch reporter
>Punch pyjak
ME2 was a good punching simulator.

Reposting eddrf's lewd from yesterday.

>wake up
>Still no qt drell gf

Rude!

Pie-Jacks are VERY cute, user!

I always did like the Elcor dialogue.

do you think Halloween would catch on on the citadel?

no

I think the various species would welcome the holiday, even if they didn't themselves already have some Halloween analog.

Some popular human celebrations would definitely catch on with the other species, and the same would happen with alien celebrations to humans.

Thats the only reason I am here,I thought you chuckle heads would be shoopin some spooky into ME pics.

same

Good stuff frenchman, the alien perspective is pretty interesting.

>ywn sneak into her office at home
>ywn lock the door behind you as she gazes down at her work
>ywn kiss her just on the edge of her red cheek thing
>she will never tell you to stop before kissing her neck eliciting her moan from her
>ywn hear her agree to a quick one as she needs to go over her patients reports
>ywn turn her around and pick her up while kissing her
>ywn lay her down on her desk before moving down to kiss her lower lips
>ywn hear her moan as she grips your hair
>she will never beg for your cock
>ywn push her panties aside and pound her into her desk
>ywn hear her moan as you both climax
>ywn go to sleep in each other's arms
>ywn have a drell gf

It hurts.

nah, ppl here are far too lazy for that, maybe some guys over at /aco/ have the expertise and will to do so

>someone actually saved one of my shitty xcom screenshots

>ywn lick her minty puss until you start to hallucinate
>ywn take her like a rutting beast, lost in a psychotropic high
>ywn pound her so hard against the desk that you make her meaty butt imprint on her work
>ywn cum balls deep in her in a berserker rage.
>ywn know that she loves it and loose it everytime you get rough like that.

i want a drell gf so badly

This counts.
oh,the pizza is made of PYJACK!
psst,does that count a spooky halloween stuff?

Vampire/Devil/Thief multiclass

now that´s a spooky turian

not so spooky anymore

surprisingly enough, there doesn't seem to be any (good) mass effect characters dressed up for Halloween pics

well, it´s hard to dress as a zombie, when you are one

There has to be something decent out there.

How about an angry vampire zombie?
I also gave him the recessive gene that may give him Alzheimers,not on purpose,it's just that I'm not that good at shooping.
I did remove his urge to spray pyjaks whit the hose when they run onto his yard.

*Sweating intensifies*

>Bird fuckers have ruined Mass Effect.
2 years ago you would have said "Quarian fuckers have ruined Mass Effect."

oh how times change

Nah, the best ME antagonist needs no things like that. Other turians would dress as him for Halloween

Saren was just a crazy old man off his meds. Nobody wants to be that for Halloween.

>The Virgin Nihlus vs The CHAD Saren

Did Nihlus fucked Tela Vasir?

Bioware ruined mass effect.
We could have had a great ME4 if they didn't fuck up the ending to 3 so much and had to ditch the whole galaxy.

Possibly, although it´s more likely he did it with Matriach Benezia

ive requested a couple Halloween themed pics in several drawthreads these last couple days with no success

Someone can do better than this

They're so cute when they're sleeping.
I wanna pet it's cute nose but I wanna watch it sleep

My grandpa told me that every once in a while,on a night like tonight,there is a fella that looks like the guy behind the counter when you buy your groceries,just a normal looking dude...yet ... every year around this time he...well...he sneaks in your room and he... POSTS PYJAK PICS!
And he is not rude!

you wanna see something really scary?

Roll

I wonder what he does with them

Haven't seen this in a while. Roll

> implying

That´s not scary, that´s impressive yet saddening

> impressive that this guys may have build those
> saddening, that I havent

I hope I roll for a spooky waifu

>saddening, that I havent

>wanting to
now that's sad

Is there anything hotter than winged waifus?

Rolling.

>Is there anything hotter than winged waifus?
ones that physically exist

Nope.

id rather have a real one.

Bit sad that I can't make any WG terror jokes anymore in times like these

I honestly dont miss him at all

Hey, that's pretty good.

Excellent as always

ALSO

Is our universe haunted? It might look that way on this dark matter map. The gravity of unseen dark matter is the leading explanation for why galaxies rotate so fast, why galaxies orbit clusters so fast, why gravitational lenses so strongly deflect light, and why visible matter is distributed as it is both in the local universe and on the cosmic microwave background. The featured image from the American Museum of Natural History’s Hayden Planetarium Space Show Dark Universe highlights one example of how pervasive dark matter might haunt our universe. In this frame from a detailed computer simulation, complex filaments of dark matter, shown in black, are strewn about the universe like spider webs, while the relatively rare clumps of familiar baryonic matter are colored orange. These simulations are good statistical matches to astronomical observations. In what is perhaps a scarier turn of events, dark matter -- although quite strange and in an unknown form -- is no longer thought to be the strangest source of gravity in the universe. That honor now falls to dark energy, a more uniform source of repulsive gravity that seems to now dominate the expansion of the entire universe.

> very spooky

I like it