Previous thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBWiDSgvqug
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdLQHyfAaS5sxCfroTOXYnC-tF5GcMDZAykhXDXlenl2tFGw/viewform?usp=sf_link
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

liz thread!

The amount of wank Medb is getting right now is uncanny
>Conceptual Authority when in her domain, which is far beyond what Gil got in Uruk or Vlad in Romania
>Has a literal fortress prison and the means to restrain even Enkidu with it
>Apparently can use her feminine wiles on girls and dudes uninterested in women now because she is just THAT good
>Has a fucking cheese-sense that makes her auto-deflect any thrown at her on pure instinct even when she doesn't know its coming

Does Nasu just really like her or something?

Nobu!

Go back to /fgog/. I know you are probably unable to discuss anything there, but it is what it is.

>Does Nasu just really like her or something?
she's literally his waifu, so yes

This is my banana, say something nice about her!

>cheese-sense
Wait what

YOUR HEART IS MINE

I DID IT /ALTER/!
I PROTECTED A SMILE

IM SO HAPPY

Happy Halloween!

Deal with it.

Liz love!

Historical Medb got killed by a piece of cheese someone threw at her

Irish tales are weird.

Remember to pick your Sumanai-san in his next rate-up soon

Would headpat/10

Dum evil cat didn't drop anything for me

I know that user, I'm asking about the cheese-sense specifically. On second thought, none of the events are supposed to make any sense, so forget I ever said anything.

I'd roll for this version so hard while hard.

>tfw already got NP4 sumanai

help

Congrats, user. Have a friend with a lvl 80 cat and she's pretty good.

Time for NP5 sumanai

Class : Alter-Ego
Alignment : Lawful Neutral

Status
Strength : B+
Endurance : A-
Agility : D+
Mana : E
Luck : A
NP : EX

Active Skills
1. Attendant of Iron A+
2. Animal Dialogue C
3. Voyager of the Storm C

Passive Skills
1. Counter Hero B+
2. Mad Enhancement D-
3. Cosmo Reactor A-

Noble Phantasm
Christine, Christine E

Hit-Count
Arts Card : 2
Buster Card : 5
Quick Card : 1

NP Gen : Abysmal
Crit Star Gen : Low
Crit Weight : Low

Relationships
Master : Shizuri Isemi
Best Friend : Saint Martha
Love Interest : Attila the Hun
Loved By : Eric Bloodaxe
Rival : Passionlip
Nemesis : Stheno

Does this mean I'm an ayylien? Can love bloom in the cold void of space?

Fuck off already.

Then Da Vinci choice is definitely for (You)
You're one step away from having an ultimate Dragon Slayer

>make special quest with the reward being one of the rarest items in the game
>make it available for sixty (60) minutes

Fuck off with this retarded shit.

Wait what?

Lores rarity is over hyped, you get them faster than you can spend them.

>No having fun in an empty thread!
>I hate fun!
>Grump grump grump.
Next, you'll say people shouldn't ask questions like what servants do you want or what servants do you want to fuck either.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

The final guerilla quest starts one hour before the event ends.

It has nothing to do with the game and you are only copypasting shit, do that on /trash/ where it belongs to.

Its just not very fun desu, I'd rather have an HGW or the 7 servant rosters if we're gonna have that kind of thing at all.

>/fgog/ knowing shit
The same guys who play the game blindly and don't even have translated summaries for a lot of the released content, always relying on hasty, second hand and dubious knowledge. Faggots just got collectively schooled over there last I checked too.

Great. I'll be sleeping over it.

How does Maid CE work?

Does it buff the wearer's healing skills or does it only buff the heals the wearer receives?

HGW are not really allowed either, but I'd understand people making one if the game had a really long maintenance and wanted the thread to still being active with something, of course if they were made in the evening most of the posts are probably getting deleted.

Do a10x summon right the fuck now you fucking faggot

You heard it here first folks. No talking about non FGO-games. VNs are a no-no. Musuos are taboo, and Fate anime discussion is bad juju.
Wanna discuss particular or possible servants not in game? Take it to /trash/ where it belongs.
No copypastying any interviews either. That shit belongs in /trash/ too. Also, posting servants not in game, has nothing to do with the game and should be a bannable offense.

I mean it might as well be maintenance, there're so few people on around this time and there's so little going on in game at the tail end of this event. I think that was the idea behind the stat sheet posting those anons were doing, to keep the thread alive with something.

Sure. Give me some money.

recieved heals so good on umu and homies
good on tanky self healing servants

wtf I love Hassan more now

already back to autistic gambler posting?

What's your meme user?

Cursed Arm is great.

Most people that started playing recently and are really casual about the game won't know about it and probably will be unable to beat the quest, and the game actually hints this at you with the numbers that appear in the map too if you genuinely don't read guides.

Really different things, user. If you just want to clutter up the thread with random stat sheets fine, but don't be surprised if such posts end up being deleted or simply ignored, the reason they are frowned upon it's because such "games" have been played a couple times already, don't compare to actual discussion or news about the franchise, they are nothing alike.

Nothing will happen at this hour, though, and the last part of the Event is not even here either.

It's the best CE for Marie.

Final guerrilla quest when?

>Protect me
when he's only a shitty 1 star servant can't even kill minions

2-star servant!

you might be retarded

That's dumb as fuck. Of course it had to be on the one day at the exact time when I won't be able to do it.

Autistic buster monkey!

BUSTA

Why is Quick the lowest?

>he doesn't know

Fug, I always think it's a squid from that Nintendo shooter.

What is this expression trying to convey?

It would have been better if the samefag that responded to the original statsheet ignored it. He instead decided to tell me to fuck off twice and claimed that non-FGO discussion isn't allowed.
The stat sheet is Fate related, so I posted it. and there you have it. A thread full of half-assed insults or one Fate related stat sheet on a fate general? I dunno what to tell ya.

Not with that attitude!

>Buster UNGA BUNGA in the middle
>literally the most braindead and easy shit to play through
Posting the accurate memes of enlightment here.

That's why i asked, you dumb jobber.

Quick memes cant clear shit

A lot of people are sick of stat sheets and you even cross-posted from the previous thread, so it's obvious that someone was going to react to it, even if you want to say it's FGO related, most janitors consider it flood and usually delete such posts given they are made literally copy pasted.

HASSAN LOVE!

Some retarded /fgog/ memers, the same shitters who try to lead people astray here. Quick will be the strongest command for the next 6-8 months, and afterwards we'll enter an era of Buster support, followed by prosper arts meme. Right now the signs are pointing to a return to Quick memes and added support, to continue the cycle.

Shh keep quiet incubus is sleeping

Definitely have everything up and running as it is outlined. At first I tried bumping up the memory usage. Thought maybe I fucked that up somehow and changed it back. Eventually ended up deleting it all and starting over and had the same thing.
I just gave up. The game looks like my mindless, grindy type of fun, but if I can't get it to work I can't get it to work.

Who is this "Christine" that Phantom of the Opera keeps confusing me for?

Just try again, given it has a longer set up than previous emulators maybe you did something wrong, I mean, if you really want to play more than you can admit.

They do and will be the best at it for the next year until Buster starrs getting their key pieces ready. Then Buster crit will clear it more efficiently, until break bars, and harder boss quests with prolonged win conditions start to arise, favoring more arts stall driven gameplay.

Stop feeding misinfo.

Buster gorilla can already 1 shot entire HP bars with 7 digit crit memes.

Why use Quick cards when 2030 and Merlin can automatically generate stars for you.

Quick has always been and will always be useless

Read the original novel. Or watch any of the theater/film adaptations of his story.

he didn't spread misingo, arts meme is on the rise.

jannu is higher than jannu alter in the memelist

People are clearing hard content with Arts memes because Dark Jannu is limited and not many people have her.

How is this hard to understand?

I'm full arts
but without waver, tamamo or any gold servant so I suppose that gets me closer to brainlet

that is not how the memelist works newfriend

>liz thread as stadium

HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT EVEN WORK

All of the textures are just Liz.

Full arts.
Orion, Tamaho, Waver, Vlad, Nero, Friend's level 100 Jannu
I'm debating on whether I should replace Nero with Nero Bride or Waver with Edison. As Nero Bride does more damage, but isn't the Extella Nero I know and love. Waver is a gay and Edison is USA.

Why are Silver and Bronze apples so rare compared to Gold?

Pink ubw with liz's mike stands everywhere

Literally anyone can have a Jannu Horta through support
>b-but double Hortas!
Kys my man

DELETE THIS

THE BOOK IS NOT FOR LEWDS

This, but with Liz.
youtube.com/watch?v=JBWiDSgvqug

>Why use Quick cards
To consistently and much more effortlessly generate stars than your poorman star engine 2030/Memerlin, while spamming NP's due to fast NP generation of quick crits, all in dynamic and flashy style of gameplay.

Buster will certainly have its reign, but it's still not time, and other alternative styles will prove effective either in the meanwhile, or also in the future beyond. If one wants to prepare or equip for the buster era already, then it's one's choice, but there are plenty of other servants and styles to enjoy who can clear through most if not all given content without problems even when they aren't as fashionable.

Your paper Horta didn't fare too well at NeroFest, sadly.

/alter/, I need your advice for my support's CEs. Aside from these, I also have victor of the moon, maid in halloween, and prisma cosmos as 5* CEs.

SAY
MY
NAME

SAY MY NAME

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

10/10 would hug

>No 5*
Reroll

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdLQHyfAaS5sxCfroTOXYnC-tF5GcMDZAykhXDXlenl2tFGw/viewform?usp=sf_link

Voting is over soon i guess.
Most things seem already set into stone but your vote might decide if Altera or Hassan get gold status later.

Halloween princess is just a shitty Heaven's Feel/Angel's Song.

It's all about the starting NP for most people.