Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CzKptJ9VIiE
feheroes.gamepedia.com/Tier_list
twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/925286554561429504
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=CzKptJ9VIiE

Sacae's blessing and Reinhardt were a mistake

Oppai~~

>Don't worry about me, I'm doing just fine. Being here with you brings me joy.
>It's so nice to be here with you

Please stop Deirdre I'm starting to feel uncomfortable.

Be real with me here, FE heroes isnt the kind of game i can really get anywhere fast without spending money, is it?

The whore of Judgral

I finished the original chapters in a weekend without spending money.
It's all about which characters you roll at the beginning that determines how well you'll do.

That's my daughter

Maybe next year

That's Ayra now.

Should I roll for Henry? I have the other three and his niche and stats look useful, but I hate him as a character.

Henry's daughter is cute.

Reinhardt complaining about Henry in his paralogue in one way or another would be great.

T H R E A D
R E M I N D E R

There are many of those.

>I hate him as a character.

Why are you even considering rolling for him then?

Them giving out one of the the best units in the game for free also sure helps.

I'm F2P since launch and I'm doing just fine. But of course, it's slow without money

That too. BLyn can easily carry your ass to oblivion.

Is this fucking real? I've been gone all day, but that's pretty dumb if so.

Nah, just Secae's Blessing, Reinhardt has always had several obvious hard counters. The problem with Blyn is her versatility and the lack of any real complete shutdown like high res greens are to Rein.

The pleasure of being spitroasted by double Femuis! Having two Femuis filling both of my holes with their gruffy dragon cocks! Experiencing the euphoria and ecstasy of being double penetrated by my adoptive little sister! Being roughly fucked by both simultaneously with one grabbing me by my horned tiara and the other one slapping my ass until it becomes swollen! Feeling their dragon cocks swelling and throbbing violently inside both of my sensitive holes! Feeling the most intense orgasmic pleasure as both climax hard inside of me simultaneously, filling both of my swollen holes with hot, thick, and fertile dragon semen while calling out "Nee-san"! Exhausting myself and falling asleep between both of them till next morning for another intense double dragon love-making session!

I love Femui! I love her so much I can't take it anymore! I want to bear for her lots of cute children! AAAHH FEMUI!

Well that's kind of a "works on my machine" sort of comment on that subject though..

I'd like to play heroes, i dont mind making progress a tad slower than paying players but as far as i know i'll be lucky to get even a 5* at all, much less a good 5*, without paying

How do you like your oba-san /feg/?
I like them with hairy armpit and butthole hair

BBQ Party with Arvis!

You have a guaranteed one at the start. Take Lyn, the mounted archer.

How new are you? They do that from time to time in order to keep newfags and their buzzwords on check

It'd be nice to complete the set, his niche is useful as I said and I need a good IV Cherche to round off my fliers. Really looking for an excuse to roll greens more than anything, but if there'll be an Armor themed banner with Amelia later this month to go with the Armor quests, I'd rather roll for her.

I did try two or three green orbs yesterday but got swiftly HECTOR'D. Come to think of it I've actually been spooked a whole lot this banner (that Ayra in pic related included) but at least they're all good fodder.

>Sothe wont become friends with me TT

>but as far as i know i'll be lucky to get even a 5* at all, much less a good 5*, without paying
Are you serious?

It at least has happened to me
>Also pic related

Oh, ok then.

>Should I merge all my duplicate heroes?
No, wait until you have a better understanding of mechanics.
There are several things to consider:
When you merge a hero, you lose it which means you lose a chance in giving their skills to some other unit and that's a big deal sometimes.
Promoting reset merges and promoting is worth more than merges, so generally you'll want to promote first and merge only at 5* (but that's really expensive)
>How do I level up my heroes the fastest?
Start with the story. Then training tower, this is exactly its purpose.
>Which heroes are better than others?
There's no simple answer, but there are tier lists like this one: feheroes.gamepedia.com/Tier_list that should give you some understanding.
>How do I know which heroes I should be levelling up?
Your favorites, user.

I haven't spent a single cent. But I have been playing since launch and I have about 40 5*s and have been able to clear every GHB, BHB and Squad Assault. Clearing tempest trials in Lunatic 7 isn't much trouble either. It only truly sucks that it WILL take you time to make the best builds, because you're gonna have to deal with meh to good IVs most of the time, and unless you whale, you also won't be getting the best skills for skill inheritance.

I still struggle with Arena Assault because I don't have enough Lyn and Reinhardt counters

Whatever you say, The Reintard

>mods are banning shitposters
Finally.

first of all, no they don't. they would wordfilter that stuff like sm.h and tb.h and and those console warrior names into different words, for a while the word "reddit" would get your post denied for spam, and some variations of "he.llo reddit" still do.
they have automated solutions, if this really is happening to anyone who says thot, then that's the mods being newfags.

If I may ask, what would most likely be the best A skill for my Henry?

Uhhh
But why don't they just add a word filter to at least keep that shitty twigger meme from surfacing up?
You hardly see faggots using senpaitachi, baka, and only the occasional desu
So it's not like it hasn't mostly worked

Close Counter is one possibility.

cat sakura chibi is just too damn adorable. it should be illegal to be this cute

>Every banner introducing new heroes gifts you a free neutral copy of one of them a la Brave Heroes banner

Whales would still whale for merges and f2ps get a neutral copy of their favourite hero from the banner. It's a win-win situation, why don't they do this?

I have access to a Takumi, but I feel because of his lower defense it may be a bit worse. I may give it to him if it's really good enough though.

Whatever you say newfag

Its literally been years and its only really died out
That's on Veeky Forums btw, other boardsare still rampant with it.

No, just going off of what i gathered

I'd honestly be happy to be told otherwise my rhetorical question dude

Also

retarded newfag has no arguments
lel

How hard is it going to be to stay in the top 10k?

>doesn't know how to use the word "shitpost" properly
Alrighty then, looks like you've only been around for a few months. What's next, are you going to call me a tr.oll?

You have no idea what you're talking about. For one, they shit out orbs, I have 27 5* after playing for 4 months, between the ones rolled at 5*, merges, promoted units(promoting is not taxative at all, you'll reach a point where you could promete a new character in under two weeks depnding how much effort you put into the game) and the ones sacrificed for skills.

Maybe next year, or on Christmas they'll start it off by calling it a holiday gift.

Whoops

SEETHING janitor gets caught being a newfag immediately after he tries to call someone else one.
They really need to step up their application process if we're getting trash like this.

twitter.com/FE_Heroes_JP/status/925286554561429504

I know, right?

>has no response
is that way, Reintard
(lol

You could slap QR3 on him too.

delet and someone shoot the artist dead please.

>her calendar is out before her

What does Sakura's breath smell like?

I mean, I guess, but I'd either have to make a 5 star Klein or kill my +res -def Deirdre. I'll definitely look into killing that Takumi though.

No, I'm going to call you a shitposter. Because that's what you are. Either fuck off or top complaining that mods remember /feg/ exists. Lord knows we have worse shitposters than you that need banning.

catnip

>Fluffy cat ears ignored in favor of petting cheek like you would normal Sakura
NIGGER

her power grows with each passing day

Stop embarrassing yourselves and go to /qa/ if you have a complain :^)

You aren't even properly using meme arrows, cunt

I'm pretty sure November's mid-month banner will be her. They need something solid to keep the shekels rolling in in between Halloween and Christmas.

Maybe seasonal banners but every banner absolutely no chance.

Most people only roll for one or two specific units in a new banner.

Thanks user

>still doesn't know how to use the word properly
You just sold yourself out, Redditor
Either use the word right, or go back to posting deviant art shit to your subreddit and reporting big fat meanies to your sjw mods

Chicken's best IVs?

You called?

k

Chicken has no bad IVs
If you are going to slap a breaker or Quick riposte, I guess going with -speed is best, but she wants all her stats

I want to watch Sakura take a shit.

+atk/-hp

The cutest

>f2p
>pulled an Ike
>+atk -spd
>fuck
>soren immediately after
>same IVs

Well fuck.

I have a +def -res Ike right now, who has been really good to me especially S Ranked with Blucina for that sweet +5atk/+8spd boost before rally. Should I merge into the +atk -spd one for the extra 4 attack in exchange for 3 speed (no QR3 fodder atm) or save Heavy Blade for someone? I have a +atk -res 4* Cordelia that could potentially use it.

Would +res/-hp be good then? I'm just giving her QR and TA when I pull a roy again.

I really hope that isn't the case. I have no faith in my ability to roll for a specific character I want without at least 200 orbs, and that's without them sharing a focus.

I remember expecting new official art for this calendar, but they just recycled the old art. Pity.

Too cute.

Nice touch on the twitching ear.

Warding Stance 3 is now out on Sakura too, so Warding Breath might be on the horizon for Miccy.

trick or treat!

Any (you)s yet? I love how quickly armor emblem gets defenses.

>roll Jakob
>put in defense team with BK Hector and regular Nowi
>already get a defense (You)
I can stop worrying for the rest of the week now

i'm not even a sakurafag but this is too much.

>People losing to armors

Easy 4900 rating

There is no greater relief.

But armor emblem isn't a real threat, I don't understand

Does Goad/Spur add to bladetome's bonus damage?

No.

I was playing sloppy and gave a few defenses to horse-cancer. Didn't realize twin bridges was back on the menu. At least I got my deathless in already, still need to work on AA though.