/mbgg/ - Mobage General #793

Vampire Loli Edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UNtFwjjcbUA
gamebiz.jp/?p=196736
al.fg-games.co.jp/news/14903/
twitter.com/ROZIK190628/status/925262202247921664
streamable.com/x37a0
youtube.com/watch?v=VnQNdRyH8H0
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.dpuzzle
twitter.com/FgG_tagatame/status/925347499782455296
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

in case anyone cares(I doubt it) TB2 new post-maintenance banner has 3% Z rate and rate up on LIMITED Z, SS and S shotas

Swordfes up.
Super boss is the giant apparently and is up on Thursday.

>even soccer has its own gacha game now
thanks Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=UNtFwjjcbUA

>two green rings
Th-thanks.

Thanks for the offer user, but i got Musashi so i'm okay( i'm this guy ).

She isn't fox but is probably my second favorite sword. Things are getting better. I'll definitely get her next time.

You're not going to get her. Ever.

Reminder today is the last day of Flower of Grace rerun in Shironeko.

>3%
jesus christ, i spent all my cubes on the day they gave out 300 like a retard.

Don't say that. We're destined to be together. She's just playing hard to get.

I hope there's no "falling from the roof" gimmick this time.

valiant force won some award and theyre giving 400 gems or so in november. i dont know if you need an account prior.

>this whole morning has been a series of raids where people either think Cass works as a main healer for a raid or ones where T2 healers don't take the crit perk
The few days I need to wait to get my Frey to T2 can't pass fast enough. This is awful.

>LIMITED Z, SS and S shotas
Should have saved my energy.

I want to go on a date with this yandere kitchen knife

Aesir butt

1250 gems.
>Nami and the drunkard who I wanted to get.
>4 UR gauntlets
>2 UR skills

I finally got the drunkard. Next time I'm getting the butterfly for sure and foxanon will finally get the fox.

>game made by seafag

Nope

Tagatame's ChuChu EX Boss seems to guard all of my attacks for one damage, could someone tell me how to beat her?

You'll be able to send gifts to friends
INCLUDING STUFF LIKE JOB MATS
The sword will be avalaible for a week though

You forgot the most important(?) part. You can use the coins to exchange for gacha tickets, including a guaranteed 5*

gamebiz.jp/?p=196736

Also upcoming campaigns since it was at end of last thread. 1/2AP rainbow bar hype

>Reduce the mice HP to about 1/4
>Mice will eat candy on their next turn which reduces the resistance depending on their name

FIFA has been a gacha game since 2010 so PES is very late to the party

Nice. Nami saved my ass during Honebami's event. She's kinda hard to get gud with tho.

Drunkard is awesome. I wish i got her.

Rate up is a lie.

Wait nvm. Holy shit I got the new girl.

I'll trade you a fox for her.

>You can use the coins to exchange for gacha tickets, including a guaranteed 5*
QUICKLY FAGGOTS WE NEED A FRIENDCODE LIST FOR TAGA

Could be useful. I fill up my list by just going to the "looking for friends" chat channel in-game and adding any useful leader I see.

Can't wait for them to add the leader for each element option.

What else can I do in Grasma to upgrade my characters? I've already awakened and maxed them in level, have a 5* weapon and spent some orbs into their talent sheet.

I want to get ready to try that 4* green hunter dungeon but it's 上級 only and I haven't been able to beat one of those yet.

I think there might be another layer to weapon upgrades, seeing how theres a lot of blank space there

How do I open slots for weapons and how do I gather materia to insert into them? I've noticed some weapons very rarely have 1-3 slots but so far I haven't seen a single 5* weapon with them.

>Pull pic related
>She immediately says she's the strongest mitsurugi.

Ewwwp. I guess i don't have to roll anymore.

Is that dark UR good in the recent cockroach gacha?

Yup. She's like a fusion between Kou and Onimaru. No way in hell she's gonna be weak.

Is the new bird girl good?

I have 2 5* weapon with 2 slots from drops.

I don't think many people pulled her yet. But judging by her gameplay she's average/above average. Definitely a solid unit. All the girls released this month are alright. No Sayos to be found.

>FMA arent in 9step
>no step gacha for tritor, roy or hawkeye

al.fg-games.co.jp/news/14903/

Never change jewmi

Shocking Debut Stage event in Uta Macross.

It's a ticket event, but now you can use up to 4 tickets at once so it requires a lot less grinding.
New song added: Bokura no Senjou. Random video of the song for people who just want to check out the dance: twitter.com/ROZIK190628/status/925262202247921664
5* and 6* plates event reward which unlocks Arad's VF-31S valkyrie.
New gacha for Freyja's dress she used during Cosmic Movement song in anime. Double rate for 5* limited plate until Nov 2nd.

I have her and her ougi isn't as good as it seems. You have no control over her during her ougi transformation. I think she's invincible during it, although I'm not 100% sure on that.
streamable.com/x37a0

youtube.com/watch?v=VnQNdRyH8H0

Is this where are the char from different SE games come or I'm looking at different game?

rest in pepperoni shironeko

>tfw no new event in Tagatame this month until FMA collab ended aside story chapter 4 update and new features

>Similar sprites and gacha with Dia Horizon
Looks like another cheap cashgrab.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.colopl.dpuzzle
Here is your new Kusopl game.

does it have capsules?

>tfw your puzzles expire in 5 minutes

>You have no control over her during her ougi transformation.
Oh, first time hearing about this. A weakness like this makes sense since her HP doesn't go down like Koga.

rerolling in tenka is so awful

At least it has a 10roll

You mean Oni.

I think you can delete shared prefs to skip the data download.

It might take a few tries but you can macro it

I think it's random and weapons from expeditions have a higher chance to appear for open slots.

Give me skimpy costumes for my lolis NOW

twitter.com/FgG_tagatame/status/925347499782455296

Lots of angry replies on the gacha tweet. Doubt anything will come out of it though...

I wonder what their event is, the redhead was a limited event sword, right?

What's the main grievance?

Gotou was a box gacha girl, yeah.
>tfw also waiting on a kannagiri costume along with a bunch of other girls I like
Those new gym clothes look on point at least. Glad Kuri is getting one.

It's a FMA collab. 2 new characters come out in 30 minutes and that tweet is about the new gacha banners going up.

Except their main jew gacha, the 9 step, doesn't even have collab units in it. There's no discounted step gacha or collab step gacha at all. The only way to roll them is normal gacha(collabs have always had a step gacha, especially for new characters). And they're continuing this shitty new rotating 300gem gacha that doesn't even guarantee a character and has random items in it too. If you do happen to roll a character, it's only .5% chance at being the collab

Compare this to collab like Disgaea where you had multiple step up banners with 10% chance at a collab unit.

how do i bind in grasma? i got the fire dude and the one in the middle so i guess its good enough to keep?

gumi you goddamn retards you almost killed the game once already and shitnobina is dead, are you sure you want to do this crap?

Anyone got a link for AG calculator?

alternativegirls-simulator.com/status.php

I don't think I've ever been as mad at a fucking children's slingshot collectible game as much as this fucking game before.

> ghosts reviving each other so they HAVE to both die on the same turn
> trap mobs which throw and unavoidable bomb on you on death which also inflicts wet, have fun not moving ever again
> have such little hp they die with as much as a glance in their direction
> boss can do as much as 75% of your total hp in one turn if you're unlucky
> MINES, MINES FUCKING EVERYWHERE
> oh you see that conrad? don't even fucking bother clearing the mines for him he'll just find a way to ram into every single one of them next turn anyways
> so after 2 hours and 12 attempts you FINALLY managed to clear the stage once?
> here, fuck you, have ticket which gives you a green 2* orb

don't bother with this unless you want an aneurysm, friends

You arent invincible during it which pisses me off since its too unreliable to use for no-damage clears

Still waiting to find out where the fuck you can farm rainbow orbs. It seems like rolling the gacha and HOPING for dupes is the way to go so you can dump all your resources onto your best character. Makes sense when most of the game is just coop and you're only using one unit.

RIP Senji. Buffs when.

Got her in one!

But then I got greedy and kept rolling for other Ankos I was missing.

Post bingo progress

Going well so far.

I need that FNC costume now that I spent 300 coins and didn't get shit.

Does anyone else feel sort of...disenchanted with these games? When I first started everything was exciting and shiny and new and fun wow but now every game is bleak and predictable. I feel like I've seen all the tricks and I can see past the glitter and sparkles. Maybe I'm not into mobage anymore.

Pretty much. I haven't started a new game in months because I can tell how it will go.

Where's /padg/?

>I feel like I've seen all the tricks and I can see past the glitter and sparkles.
Be the type of person who doesn't expect much from casual mobile games beyond glitter and sparkles.

Thank you, user.

Most smartphone game is pretty samey anyway, i only played the game for cute girls.
I still play real game whenever i feel like i want to play something.

Congrats user!

I'm hyped about that mabinogi mobile game

Best SR sword, I want her to kiss me like she kissed aruji. Seriously melted my heart.

I'm tired of every games not only mobages.
I feel so bored i don't know what to do with my life.

>write 30 battle reports in 24 hours
Good thing it's exp combat simulation day

Compass has updated. The Halloween stuff is over and the 10 new cards have been added to the gacha. Some heroes and cards have been balanced:

Blanche:
>Movement speed increased by 1%
>Time between landing a dash attack and being able to perform other actions reduced by 40%
>Time between using a short range attack card and being able to perform other actions reduced by 15%
>Time between using an AoE card and being able to perform other actions reduced by 25%
>Hero skill range increased by about 75%
>Hero skill lasts for an additional 2 seconds
>Hero skill gauge requires about 6% less to fill
>Hero ability boosted by about 10%
>Hero ability effect lasts for 1 second longer

Sol:
>Barrage card attack speed increased by about 25%

Chun Li:
>Attack increased from 1.2 to 1.25
>Defence increased from 0.9 to 0.95
>HP increased from 0.9 to 0.95
>Activation speed of AoE cards increased by about 20%
>Hero skill gauge needs about 15% less to fully charge

Some cards have been changed also:
>Portal key stun cooldown was reduced to 45 seconds
>UR return to base card cooldown has been increased to 24 seconds, but grants 8 seconds of increased movement speed upon use
>UR card that removes buffs cooldown decreased to 44 seconds
>SR knockback card cooldown increased to 24 seconds
>SR AoE lifesteal card damage increased by 4%, cooldown increased to 26 seconds.

There are also some new chat lines and hit detection has been improved.

These buffs are nice and address some of my gripes with Blanche, but it's a shame that her HP is still so pitiful.

>tfw you can't read the story of your favorite sord

I tend to feel that way towards new stuff, but some that I've already been playing still keep my interest well enough.

>I still play real game whenever i feel like i want to play something.
I tell myself that, but then I always just end up spending all my time on mobage instead.

Will you ever stop?

>best sr
But that's Iwai

TFW didn't fully understand what was going on in the costume episode, my nip is too low-tier

Falz stop replying to him you dumbass.

Still really want those new urs but i'll probably wait for anniversary, there could be some x3 ur rate or something

They went lewd as fuck for this set, in Kuji's episode she basically asks you to put her tits back in her costume when they fall out (made even more hilarious by the fact that she thinks it's a costume of justice or some shit).

Don't put them back in.

yeah I got that one, didn't fully understand yuki's though.

What led to Fudou kissing you and why is Kuji out in public with her tits falling out?

Kuji thought the bunny slutsuit is some sort of ninja outfit or some shit and she does a "justice pose" in it, which leads to her boobs falling out and her asking you to cover her up since her hands are too small, iirc. and passerbys basically start wondering why are you groping her in public. that's what I understood, anyway

Has there ever been a mobage where you can change the job\class of your units freely? I'm enjoying Tagatame but I keep thinking how much more fun it'd be if you weren't locked into 3 jobs per character. It doesn't have to be a tactics game but I'm curious if anyone has ever tried it.

Does Terra Battle count?

It has DNA shifting.

Fudou kisses you (through paper or something) because she wants you to judge whether her lips are softer than the dango.

Kuji is out being a seigi no mikata. She does some justice pose at you when she finds you on the street.

When she looks that sexy what is there to wonder? The obvious choice is to grope her...for justice.

Yeah, this add job system seems exactly what I'm talking about. I never tried Terra Battle because the second game came out and I thought it'd shutdown, now everyone is saying the second game is trash so I might try the original out.

Thanks user.

Logres.

you need a character with bomb/spike immune for that one

How did you know it was Falz?