Should I buy his program biz?

Should I buy his program biz?

Yes. You will have KNAWLIDGE

fuck no

what the fuck kind of question is that you fucking yogourt

No memes necessary. Just answer the question or fuck off.
Why?

I mean why are you even asking? Who needs to do some simple googling when you could have already bought his KNAWLIDGE and already have had 47 Lamborghinis in your Lamborghini account.

Def watch all his youtube videos.

If you have a job rn, I would say def buy his program.

If not, take his free advice but figure something out on your own, or get a shit job so u have money to buy his program.

isn't it pretty well established that this guy's a conman renting out houses and cars for photo shoots to give the appearance that he's rich

stop fucking meming me m8

Listen here you little faggot. We get you cunts every week asking if this guy is the real deal.

If you can't see past his obviously fake ass bullshit then you need to seriously do some thinking because the same kind of people who fall for MLM schemes fall for this shit as well.

If his steps actually made you rich, he wouldn't sell them for 67$, they would become widespread and shilled everywhere

it's a fucking scam, the 67 steps is on par with dating advice like "just be yourself" or "just go out there bro"

useless crap

>buying any "hot to make money" program

all guru programs are scams

Only pay for needs.

You don't need a shitty program. Just live below your means and invest what's left after budgeting for food, shelter, and anything you need for income.

>trusting a guy who doesn't floss his teeth

I bet thay girl has a nasty vagina. I've had alot of girls in my life and for some reason girls that have that face structure and skin tone have nasty vaginas

You are retarded.

Actually agree with this. Women with bad vag hygiene always have an olive toned tan, except it isn't a tan, it's a slowly built barrier of oils expelled from the body. This chick also has the 'pretty' facial structure but she has clown make up, with barely hidden sunken eyes. You know she's a cheap whore.

He's not necessarily scamming you. Naturally you find him impressive he's drawing you in to his lifestyle so he'll sell you the general idea of what he's done. But a lot of people do this in order to make money off people. Look at how he's come into his money and then that will paint the picture for you.

I'm sure this is basically his full-time profession now.

I would lose respect for you if you did.

Kek.

Never bought the program but knew a kid who was completely obsessed with him to a level of worship and religion. This guy used to be a salesman type guy before he started this program of his.

It's not that he SAYS anything wrong, its just that he gives common sense advice to people who have no common sense.

It's kind of like "people do x because of y but z is what really matters" and the reaction is "wow that's right!" but at the same time its more like "well, duh dude".

When I went to college i was an "Entrepreneurship" Major cuz I always wanted my own company but then I met others in the major and realized they were complete morons who thought they could make "the next big thing in tech" without any knowledge or consistant dedication to technology. They thought they could just 3D print a rocket out of cheap plastic and send it into orbit without calculating anything first! They just went ahead and just tried designing a rocket in SketchUp with no engineering doctrine. It was all "It doesn't matter! ANYTHING is possible when you put your mind to it!" And the courses that could be taken were all just the same courses found in Business Management or HR majors. So now I switched to Finance to have an actual skill thats in my interest while working at a Law firm.

The point is that you can read "48 Laws of Power Pissing", read "Highly Effective Traits of Homos", and "Who Moved My Dick Cheese?" while watching this George Lopez guy and listen to inspiration vids on youtube, but if you just fill your head on this stuff constantly and trying to make unrealistic dreams at unreasonable costs, it's just a mess

>entrepreneurship major

Really? I majored in Courage and got a minor in Confidence.

yeah, biggest meme major at the school i went to. It's like the Gender Studies of the business schools

Someone post the biz vlogs video

Hahaha, no.

I don't get it, you keep telling us to stop meming when we're just trying to tell you about the awesome KNAWLIDGE you will acquire.

pls