/digi/ - Digimon General

Spooky Edition.

Previous thread Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory has a confirmed Western release date of 18th January 2018.

The US trailer features the pre-order bonuses: youtube.com/watch?v=82kM4NEBXtg

Details of the pre-order bonuses: withthewill.net/threads/18680

OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

LINKS NEWS
Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for sweet and pure homosexual shota protagonist

Savers is doing a really good job of making me dislike one of my favourite digimon.

Censoredmon

It's not gay if his beloved is a robot, even if it has a penis.

He's gonna be wiped so it's okay.

lostintranslationmon.com/2017/10/15/end-of-digimon-universe-appli-monsters-survey-results/

>Favorite Digimon season: 34.6% Adventure, 34% Tamers, 10.5% Appmon, 9.9% 02
>Least Favorite Digimon season: 27.7% Frontier, 24.6% Hunters, 18.8% Xros Wars, 15.2% Tamers
>Favorite Leader: 39.8% Taichi, 18.3% Takato, 14.1% Haru, 11% Masaru
>Least Favorite Leader: 30.4% Daisuke, 26.7% Tagiru, 13.1% Taiki, 12.6% Masaru
Appmon haters ETERNALLY BTFO

>Favorite Appli Driver: 41.9% Haru, 25.8% Eri, 16.1% Astra
>Least Favorite Appli Driver: 39.3% Yuujin, 32.1% Astra, 14.3% Rei
>Favorite Appmon Buddy: 38.7% Hackmon, 32.3% Offmon, 12.9% Tied with Dokamon/Musimon
>Least Favorite Appmon Buddy: 40% Musimon, 26.7% Offmon, 23.3% Dokamon

Anti Harufags also BTFO

>02 better than Savers
Fucking nostalgiafags.

Is Luck important in Links, guys?

Why is ShineGreymon forgotten so much?

>191 people
Such a huge reference pool you have there user.

Had burst mode keep the original horn it'll be so much better. My favorite Greymon line.

Pretty much yeah but it's so hard to pass them on.

Guilmon is cute! CUTE!

In all the years of /digi/ generals, how come no one has ever pointed this out?

So Rust Tyrannom is a reference, cool

t. Takato
You are never going to be reunited with him.

Pointing out references is too memey for your average user

What is this face trying to convey?

And those 191 people are still larger than 2-3 noisy people here

He would receive his rough ass pounding all night long.

What a weird way to spell Terriermon

Raw and dry

Larger, eh? What if those people are 6,4"? I aint listening to 191 manlets.

>Favorite Appli Driver: 41.9% Haru
>Least Favorite Appli Driver: 39.3% Yuujin
So it seems we all agree that Yuujin was a mistake?

Judging by how he got the most fanart among all cast, probably not.

But all the fanart is with Haru. People just want to see a hot lovable Chad fuck Haru.
Haru is the popular one, Yuujin is just an accessory.

Then those 6,4 don't count because they are titans, and titans can't have opinion.

Nah. He was just too bland. That's why people didn't really a give a fuck about him outside of being Haru's buttbuddy.
It would have been great to see him deal with the fact he was an android or question how real his friendship with Haru was.
If we have a sequel of this series, it would be nice to explore him trying to deal with being an artificial human.

>But all the fanart is with Haru.
You need to lurk more. Yuujin got the most fanarts, lewd and non-lewd ones. Haru and Rei are the other popular ones with fanarts.

Eri and Astra's fanarts are like 1 in 10 compared to those three.

I meant most of his fanart is him being with Haru.

>Being in every major Digimon game ever since its introduction
>The partner mon of the MC of its season
>Claimed "being forgotten"

What are you talking about?

This is the most feared Digimon by people of North America.

Because he is. He's not well or fondly remembered like other mc ultimates and has no lore specialty or focus. As opposed to MirageGagamon who is all those and was even a main character in Re-Digitize.

You do know that the father of the character in question had ShineG? I actually found it cool, since the guy was a scientist, yet he ran around with the partner of the most manly MC in the franchise.

Post Spooky scary skeletons for Halloween!

Ok.

She looks bland as fuck

But suguru was a the father of said manly scientist and had a bancho leomon.

manly MC, not manly scientist.

In links say I awaken wargreymon to +1, will i have to get wargreymon fragments to get him to mega again?

We were talking about Petrov from Re:Digitize and ShineGreymon, right?

Made for sex

>loved him
>using a past tense when it is still current tense

can someone post the applimon simpsons pictures?I forgot to save it.

This one?

Does anyone else enjoying making these fan evolution lines for some reason?

I wish I had drawing skill so I could actually do something with these ideas.

DeathXDorugamon has no Digicore, and Soulmon is a necromancer so they fuse into ExTyranomon, a soul inside a stuffed toy. (Plus weirdly enough it has an attack called Black Matter that fires a black orb and Bakemon's profile says its shadow is a black hole.)

>tfw you are the only person who loves armours and they'll only ever barely appear in a modern digimon game

only a cuck can love an evolutionary dead end

I understand ya man. Fan evo lines are cool in digimon, since you can make up almost any evo line you want.

Digimon has the best halloween monsters in any monster collecting series ever.

I hope we get a good Digimon World sequel with a huge roster one day.

>people hating Tamers more than 02
>people having 02 as their favorite
It's people like them why Digimon is dead in the West.

I had a similiar idea with Wizardmon and Growlmon fusing into Majiramon due to Dragon+Wizard=Magical Dragon. The Mega would be either Goddramon (Holy Dragon) or Barbamon (Profile states that Majiramon is extremly greedy and calculating, shame we didnt see any of that in tamers)

I doubt will get a sequel. However, an audio CD drama could be enough.

When was the last audio CD drama we got for Digimon? And I'm not counting the new Tamers one, I mean at the moment.

Why is Takeru a girl on here?

Nothing wrong with hating tamers. For many people, it is just a digimon themed evangelion lite

>nothing wrong with hating the objectively best series

>digimon themed evangelion lite
This meme is 15 years old and needs to die. Only Digimonfags actually believe this shit, anyone who has watched the show and doesn't give a shit about Digimon doesn't think this is so.

Considering how well 02 did in that poll, I think the reason for the hate on Tamers is because it was the first season to be set outside the Adventure's universe. To this day, I still people hate it for that reason alone.
It's cool if you hate it for being "realistic" and "dark," but hating it for being a brand new cast is retarded as fuck.

>evangelion lite

Tamers being Evangelion is a meme that pisses me off even when people aren't using it as an insult.

You really have to cherry pick stuff to make that comparison.

>objectively best
are we doing this stupid shit again

Those people need to grow up, or at least admit they only like Digimon Adventure and not Digimon.

Hate is a strong word for what I feel for Tamers. I simply found it boring as hell. Too much emphasis in slice of life drama, and even the digimon stuff was in the same vein of slice of drama, like the growmon being unable to de-evolved. Pretty distant from the constant feeling of exploration and adventure other seasons like Adventure, Frontier and digital world arc Savers had.

yes,thank you :)

And that's valid criticism. I actually love Adventure and Savers for the reason you mentioned, but also love Tamers for the reasons why you found it boring.

No problem.

Watch someone whine about that opinion.

Then again, this is Veeky Forums.

I couldn't like Frontier at all. The characters were flat and their development was shit. The only one I liked was Kouichi, but he was put out of the spotlight after he joined the team. Such a dumb move.
At least with Savers and Adventure, I liked most of the cast, sans flat characters like Yoshino, Gaomon, and Gabumon.

Would Ultforceveedramon Future Mode X have Ultra Instinct

>The characters were flat and their development was shit.
This.

Mentioned it a few times in these threads in the past but Frontier's cast remains the only one where I never felt connected to them.

>you WILL be mine, Jou-senpai~~

They just felt too shallow, minus of course Kouichi. There was nothing there.

So what do blue butterflies mean in anime? I see a couple of fanart with Offmon that has him holding a blue butterfly. I read it means death and rebirth, it that it?

Cyber sluts 2 can't come soon enough

You say that now, but most folks will be done with it by Summer, and the last Digimon related media comes out at that time, Tri.
We are going to be deader than Maki's Bakumon after Tri.

I would kill to see Kenji Watanabe as a character designer on a Digimon game again.

What if the ending to Tri is so bad that it triggers us for months?

I wouldn't mind. I mean we all know the last Tri film is going to trigger people, the question is how many.

I saw that now because i rather talk about the games than anime. I'm surprised there's not as much talk about links when it just came out and is pretty damn good for a mobile game

*say that now

Uhmm, I think I now know where CaptainHookmon came from. Aside from the obvious inspiration.

>pretty damn good for a mobile game
It's fucking crap in my opinion and most people here have dropped it after a week of playing it.

>rather talk about the games than anime
Whelp, thems the breaks. Some people are on here to talk about the anime, just got to deal with it. Like they will have to deal with several months of HaMe until April.

Alright /digi/ you are given the power by Toei/Bandai to change the ending to one of the anime series of Digimon. Which one do you pick and how do you change it?

Hmmm, whcih one would piss more people off? Keeping 02 the same except, now all the favourite ships are canon (Takari, Koumi etc.) or giving Tamers a happy ending so that Konaka and the "grow up" camp have a fit?

Does ending inlude final battle or only the stuff after that?

Both.

Probably would change BelialVamdemon, to not fuck around as much, because honestly the dream thing was fucking retarded.What did he just stand there for 5 minutes until they all broke out of their dreams? Alternatively Dark Knightmon gets his fucking final boss slot.

DOKAN SHOUOKEN

So who is your favourite villain /digi/? Doesnt have to be the most evil or cool, just your personal fave. Personally I have a soft spot for Apocalymon. Fucker was actually surprisingly efficient, given how little time he had. Either him or Piedmon. The keychain stuff was pretty harsh.

Darkknightmon was great. He did quite a lot with his limited resources and even if his plan ultimately failed, it wasn't exactly for not trying and was overall fun everytime he had screentime