Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #930
Bloodbath Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!EI1X2JoI!k-4JDz4hfbjz56aiwdN5DA
mega.nz/#F!MUFFRKZL!pNNQ8_U-6j-pMITuI3Ewjw
mega.nz/#F!lzxEwTbJ!ujj1-cDOcVUXAGxm71JaeQ
mega.nz/#F!QmxTSLQT!oCHFyw0JU_zJITBhO7KD-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

aa3 when

>posting on /h/ side of this board
>ever

after Play Home 2

>two new rooms released yesterday for poser
>a combined one person posed with them
It's like you people don't even want new things.

I like new things but I don't care about posing

People have shown that you don't need to pose with them. You can make them 3D backgrounds for conversations.

not for halloween stuffs. don't tell me about christmas and shits

Not many people use the poser dudet.

I don't really get the difference between that and posing but if there is one I still don't care about this not posing thing.

If you mean the halloween room, there's at least 3 that used it.

I've got five masochist ultralesbians that stalk me all day until I insult them three times per period. They're stuck like glue to my only male character till I do that. wtf is this AI

fuck one and see how others behave

user... That's not normal.

are u a girl

Forgot to download it when I got home yesterday. Will atone when off from phoneposting

Is there a mod to keep everyone from sleeping around and stick to one lover

The singleminded trait and/or High-to-Highest virtue. You filled your class with sluts so you shouldn't be surprised that they're slutting it up.

ye that looks retarded

You can't miss lewdtime if you decide when it is.
It is always lewdtime.

posing is gay

Hello again! Decided to port another room for you guys. The bedroom! Fits with the hallway that was made a few days ago.
HQBedRoom- mega.nz/#F!EI1X2JoI!k-4JDz4hfbjz56aiwdN5DA

Oh and also I have taken the liberty to update the hallway for you guys as well.
HQRoom with stairs-
mega.nz/#F!MUFFRKZL!pNNQ8_U-6j-pMITuI3Ewjw
Updated:
>Lighting now fixed
>Moved center so you aren't inside the wall.

Enjoy!

I'm not very good at posing.
I'm content with just making cutes.

i'm creatively dumb and idea's come to me randomly

Thanks for the rooms user

(I just wish more of these rooms had walls going both ways, for my voyeuristic tendencies)

Thanks for the hard work.

R63 when?

No problem. I'll take a look around to see if I can find some bigger rooms with walls in the middle. No guarantees though.

Thanks! Also what R63? :^]

I appreciate it

You can't do that!

YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!!!

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

if you're making some two-sided walls I suggest you make both sides separately movable so you can remove one of them at will for easier camera positioning.

Thanks for the tip. I'll have to experiment with that to see how it could work.

But it's good for you, user.
Eating pussy cleans your teeth and reinforces your immune system.

Enjoy your HPV

Oh, you're an ass man?
I see.

Wait what? Somethings not right here.

Do you know who I am am!? I can do whatever I want! I'm gonna lewd first girl best girl in this new bedroom while two girls in Halloween costumes wait their turn!

Thanks!
Updated stairway looks much nicer, but the bedroom is on an angle.

i appreciate the user making these fancy rooms but i'm gonna be completely honest

playing in rooms that are higher quality looking than the girls i fug feels weird

confession time
i hate toy

plastic inspires me

So, I'm just about done with my Ghoul School thing with /co/ and I want to make proper mod cards to be able to share it with them if they get the game.

Is making the mod cards as simple as just checking the "Save Override" etc. options in general settings? Does that also save custom tans or should I put those in a folder with the cards?

Is there one of the pastes above that explains all this? I didn't see it in the AA2U guide.

Yuri is boring most of the time unless done right.
Toy is alright.

>Is making the mod cards as simple as just checking the "Save Override" etc. options in general settings?
Yes it is. That saves every external override/tan file inside the card, to be extracted when previewed in an AAU maker.

Which AAU are you running?

Why does this faggot stands like this during dialogue?

Eloquent personality from HEXAPP with no dim patch.

There is honestly not a single good looking AA2 card out there, not even my own.

The zip file say sit was v0.5.2.7.

I assume I should make shadow sets for any of the weird hairs I did, right? Like Phanty's blue streak and Winnie's tail color are from SB3U edits, so I can just put those into a shadow set folder and include that in my eventual mega, right?

No, shadow sets affect every card a person has, your characters and anyone else using the hair slot. You want to save the edited hair file, or just the edited texture, into the override/meshes folder (follow the convents set by other cards) and make overrides for them so everyone sees them as you do.

I get that, but the problem is that to have the things work I had to go into SB3U and make new textures on those to override.
That means it won't work if someone just uses the overrides, right?

I was saying I could just put them as a shadow set for people that want to use just those cards. I get that it affects all characters with those hairs, but I really don't think there's any other way I could have done it.
Sibella's hair was able to be just a texture override, but Phanty's was specifically one part of the whole mesh that had to be a drastically different color, and with Winnie's tail I had to change up the pp's texture settings so I could give it a color matching her "fur" rather than just pulling from her hair color.

He's posing as Jesus

Because he's tall. AA1 poses don't work with tall guys.

>I had to go into SB3U and make new textures on those to override.
Anything that you can do in SB3U you can do with overrides. You can override the entire hair xx file if need be using archive overrides.

Oh, ty, gonna fix that

But you can't create whole new textures with just overrides.
Maybe i coulda solved the winnie problem without SB3U stuff using archive overrides, but the Phanty issue couldn't have been just overrides, could it?
I needed just the one hair mesh's hair color tga to be a different tga while keeping the other mesh's hair the same. That can't be done simply by overriding, cause the .pp normally only has one tga that both hairs use. I had to go in and make there be a second tga to point to that could be overwritten.

>But you can't create whole new textures with just overrides.
...Yes you can, unless I'm not understanding what you did. What exactly did you do? Post pictures, give slot numbers.
Shadow sets are a presentation method. Anything you can shadow, you can mod normally. Anything you can mod normally you can make an override for.

Front hair, slot 10. It's the side swoop thing. It's made of 2 meshes, a front and a back kami.
I needed to just have one of the 2 meshes in it have a blue color to best copy the streak she has.
I couldn't do that with an override cause both meshes use a single texture that points to a single tga. If I override that tga, it overrides both.
So instead I went into the pp, made a second texture pointing to a second tga, then I overrode that tga in the AAU editor.

It's the same way I assume tons of other people made similar hair mods that populate most of the later entries in the HEXAOC set, but I just didn't make it it's own mod cause I didn't have time to figure that out.

Ah, okay, I figured it out now.

I didn't realize you meant Archive Overrides. I can just override the whole .xx and still do the texture overrides I did before and it all works out.
I didn't realize that you could have whole .xx files added into a modcard.

Yep and yep. And that's the best way to share that stuff.

Why And in what way?

even if his skirt posing is only getting slowly better he makes some nice girls

Okay, got those two fixed then.

There's no way to do that to AA2Play files, is there?
I did text edits of the personalities for the 5 main ghouls and put them in as a shadow set, but obviously that affects all girls with those personalities in game.
I don't suppose there's a way to pair the unique .lst files with specific girls like you can with physical stuff, right?

You can make overrides for play files. Kouri and the slime sisters do that with their outfits.

Is it possible to add a colored texture to a hair that has been added in the Hair tab?

I'm trying to color one of the tails. I made a custom texture and tried replacing the default with it but the tail still takes on the same color as the rest of the hair.

So could that work for overriding personality files?
For example, Winnie is using Apricot as a base.
Is there a way to put an override into Winnie's card that would override jg2p00_00_HEXAPP -> jg2_02_00_052.lst with my own .lst and only have it affect her in game, not any other apricots?

Also, I got the modcards made now, I think. How big are mod cards usually? Mine seem to range from 1MB to like 63MB. I feel like that latter end has to have something wrong with it.

what /spooky/ mods are there besides monstergirl stuff

Modcards in the old system (that you are using) have been as big as 110+MB. That's why you include a non-modcard too, which is the one that people would use in their class. If you don't include a nonmodcard, extracting the modcard will de-mod it in most setups. The new modcard system compresses modcard files, so they're crazy small.

As for if it works on personalities, I honestly don't know. Pack one up supposing it'll work and toss the file on a mega and I can certainly check for you.

I'm wondering how I pack it up for that. Is it just another archive override done the same way as the others, just pointing to the play file instead of the maker files?

Just another archive override. Set your path, and you'll have to figure out where you want to put personality overrides in the override folder.

Alright, I think I have it all set up now. The large file size was cause I saved the tan bmp wrong. For some reason, I can't compress them or things get messed up, but I was at least able to reduce their bits so it's a bit smaller.
I thought I had the current version of AAU from the OP, so I don't know about these new mod cards. I put the modcard and the non-modcard in this folder.

mega.nz/#F!lzxEwTbJ!ujj1-cDOcVUXAGxm71JaeQ

If you or someone else could test it out to make sure I didn't mess up something, that'd be helpful.
I'm gonna assume something is fucked up with it cause this whole thing is really confusing.
If the .lst thing works, it should be immediately evident from just talking to her about any topic.

Well shit, I already found something wrong with it. I forgot to add .pp to the archive override for the personality thing, so it wouldn't have worked anyways.

I updated it and replaced the file in the mega.

I was just about to call you on that.
I'll try out the new ones.

You didn't fix the nonmodcard. Still no ".pp".

Oh, I didn't realize that mattered. I updated the nonmodcard now with that too.

How exactly do the two communicate like that?

They're totally separate cards, but if you put a modcard that weights 25MB into your game it bloat-corrupts the fuck out of your save file. Modcards (in the old system) were for sharing resources only. You had to either demod them or get a non-modacrd version of the card from the card creator if you wanted to use them in a class.

Your personality override worked.

Okay, cool.
So, to be proper, I should have a modcard and nonmodcard version of all the characters, right?

When someone downloads it, how exactly do you apply things?
Do you just have to load the modcard into Maker once, then load the nonmodcard into your game?

>So, to be proper, I should have a modcard and nonmodcard version of all the characters, right?
I'm pretty sure thread-release AAU demods cards automatically on first preview in the maker. Personally I was camp "make a modcard and a nonmodcard," but with the upcoming changes to the modcard system rendering that unnecessary I have no strong feelings either way. Think about what would be easier for the people you're sharing with, I say.

>When someone downloads it, how exactly do you apply things?
Download card, preview modcard in maker. This extracts the files (there's a prompt) and then you can add the demodded card or the nonmodcard into a class.

Alright, I assume everything should be set up right then now.
Thanks for the help.

mega.nz/#F!QmxTSLQT!oCHFyw0JU_zJITBhO7KD-Q
This mega has all the cards (modcard and nonmodcard) for the ghoul school I did , if anyone was interested in them.
Only ones without a modcard are Shaggy and Velma cause I realized I didn't ctually do any overrides on them, they're basically just base game characters.
The mega also has the underwear I edited off of existing underwear textures for the 5 main ghouls, and the shadow set that other user helped me put together that uses the halloween background with the Cram School lighting.

i think this is ugly and some of the characters are only okay but i want you to know you have my deepest respects for all the effort you put into it all, and releasing it on Halloween no less.

Oh yeah, they're mostly super ugly.
I think the tans and stuff could work on better characters, but these were made to try and match a cartoon style over an anime style, which just doesn't look good really.

I mainly did it to have something to do for Halloween, and /co/ seemed to enjoy running through it the last few days in their spooktober threads.

Hello guys any new AAU trait modules or am I up to date?

Is there a way to give a boy a girl personality?

You give the girl a penis.

Well thats the objective. I want the H-AI to make a girl rape me but using her penis and I don't know how.

I feel like I am missing something with one of the weird random cards I downloaded. High virtue, meddlesome easygoing Quiet. 30/30 love, in a relationship, keeps doting on my character all day. Will *not* go home to study no matter what I try. wat do

Wait until she has her backpack on.

Make sure she has her backpack and make sure she's horny

Thanks for all the quick work, and hallow happyween!

>no thanks for the Halloween room
That's okay I'll be over here sobbing quietly...

god damnit her outfit was obscuring whether she had it with her or not, thanks senpai

Thank you for all your hard work, too!

Three people made rooms in the past 2 days. The Halloween street room was 1 person, the bloody room was a second person, and the house rooms were a third person.

Can one of you guys test this card please?

I seem to crash when i use them

MINNA
spoilers won't save you from the janny

"Vivid Imagination", "Cuck". Slight update for "Sunday Style". Coming soon™

He's using it in the picture. It's like thanking desu.

Come on man I'm just trying to fix a problem because I don't know how to get the dumb into a readable useful format.

One comment for sure that is that for the modified meshes/personalities, you should have given the files unique names. You do it with the hair texture here for Sibella, but doing that for all of their custom files would help a lot with ensuring things stay organized.

ReiEdit thinks it's a card. There's a Playful futa Astolfo floating around if you'd rather get that one, since it has the hair the proper color too.

That was just one I made this evening. I don't get what you mean is wrong with it though? Do you also have a link to that other card.

Your card doesn't rash for me when I preview it, but the colors are off and Delicate males still aren't very trap-like.