/akg/ - Ankama Games General

Previous Thread: >Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)
statofus.com/fr/classes (Class Population Chart)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ, polls and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf

Class/timezone poll for people who want to join the future guild in the pastebin.

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
There is a /co/ /mmog guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv (embed) (embed)
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/
Gamakna: ankama.com/en/news/gamakna

>/akg/ clover discord server (no voice)

discord.gg/ZBJjnhv

Guilds as of now

Dofus:

Illy: Clover
Dramak: Eternal Summer

Wakfu:

Remington: Shiny Chariot (Discord "soon"!)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oBFdeuNEVyM
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Goblins_of_the_Workshop
ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna4.editionen/article/cover4-en
statofus.com/en/classement
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

not ded yet fuckers

Second for the general is dying and I still didn't choose a class.

If you don't know what you're looking for exactly just hit the character select screen and whatever gets chosen by the game just play that to a high level.

>he is not playing dofus touch

How do you apply to Clover

Also when is it a good time to gather iron? Or should I wait till midnight?

PM Klopin, Vernek, Elizabeth or Duny

My phone is ancient sorry.

>he is not playing dofus touch in pc

If you are playing a Cra, should you put all your points into int till 200 and scroll or split them 100/100 with wis.

Also any good douple-fighting strategies

Actually I just can't decide between Feca, Sacrier and Eniripsa.

>Only 75 air artefact left
I can already see myself in airdala set

You'll probably need a sidekick for a few of them

Sac will probably be the most fun of the 3 with the form switching and sword.

What are some decent ways of making kamas around level 40 in Dofus?

farm jellies

Join Eternal Summer (the first /akg/ guild) today! Post ign now or forever be a faggot.

I would be mostly keeping stuff for my own Gelano but that would be a good idea after I finish it. I was also thinking of what to farm solo since I don't have a group or anything right now to do stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=oBFdeuNEVyM

Are you ready for Krosmaga esport?

Shit game.

>farming solo
daily quests maybe? resell almanax shit?

Is Krosmaga actually any decent?

No. It's pretty bad. Games can take up to 30 minutes and more RNG than other card games.

It is.

What's a good earth/wind set to go into from gobball?

I was originally a earth/fire ouginak but fire turned out to be a pretty mediocre element.

Is fucking a hot ouginak beastiality?

No. Everyone is human. They just get the appearance of their god by how much they worship it.

Shit I didn't knew that were quests you could actually fail and never be able to redo them again in Dofus, that's a bummer.

The fuck are you talking about?

You can't use sidekicks for dopples you stupid Iop.

I found this quest and choose the wrong option
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Goblins_of_the_Workshop
It's just a random sidequest with no importance whatsoever but now I'm afraid there are some important quests that could be failed.

Don't tell me these are the storyline quests.

How about the crystals?

Kek, I choose the right option without even knowing
But I think that is impossible for you to get all the achivements now

No it's ok, I checked the achievement page and even thought the quest is counting as failed in my questlog, in the achievement it's says it's finished.

Absolutely serious question, should I play on Ily or Dramak? I don't particularly care for drama or discord.

Choose whatever you want

play on a server. who gives a fuck where. its all gonna merge into one sooner or later.

Oh that's nice

I can just buy the stuff I can't drop.

>implying Dramak actually has any level of drama. Be smarter, don't fall for the shitspewing.

Some people prefer doing treasure hunt instead of fucking playing in group REEEEEEEEE.

Okay?
It's a guild. I mostly do kolo anyways. Doesn't mean you can't be part of the guild because you like playing differently.

I don't feel confident enough in myself to want to play with others. I have a self-confidence issue.

Is it me or the colors you choose in character creation seem a bit different in game?
Everytime I create a character, his skin looks kinda yellowish in game.

>drama
There's no drama in either guild user
Just play whatever and wherever you want

>implying Ily has drama either.
user obviously talking about the general drama, which is the only Drama because Jim can shitpost anonimously.

If you don't care for drama or discord, join dramak. If you do care, join ily.

Or join Lacrima and play with me.

If you don't care for drama or discord, join ily. If you do care, join dramak.

When I said I don't care I meant it doesn't effect me in any way.

Guys the new Gamakna is out

ankama.com/gamakna#project/3f0bfabc-7bfc-495a-a6e8-4a62ebde4c44/view/gamakna4.editionen/article/cover4-en

Looks like Dofus is getting the month gods and the Forgotten involved again.

>accepting the army of the undead by Ravel

I hope Harebourg speaks up about how much the army of the undead is a bad idea

Then join Ily cuz more people and more group stuff going on.

Where the codes at?

>When the coast was clear, a shadow emerged in the dark office. Its outline hinted at feminine curves. It picked up the letter.

Toxine is that you?

Dathura is my waifu.

Then join ily if you want to solo until you catch up with the metaclub, or dramak to play with people.

Go on Ily if you don't mind people communicating outside of the game and want to play on the most populated server with the most anons.
Go on Dramak if you hate people communicating outside of the game and want to play in a more "comfy" setting on an emptier server with fewer anons who may or may not be constantly shitposting in this thread, I'm not quite sure it's Jim doing all the Dramak shitposting anymore.

This is what I am scared of since I started so late and am not in any cliques. I had the same fear in Wakfu and ended up quitting because of it.

statofus.com/en/classement
The difference between the two servers is 4,700ish total players. From 24k players to about 29k players. Emptier is the wrong word, less populated would be more accurate to say.

I just want to play with people from Veeky Forums and that is why I cant't make up my mind.

Codes from the Gamakna

Dofus - GAMALOUINE
Wakfu - OUGIKNA
Krosmaga - FECAKNA
Dofus Touch - GAMATOUCHY
Boufbowl - BOUFBOBOWL

In Wakfu, you could at least dual log and play with a full team by yourself via heros. I wouldn't sweat it in a monoserver, there are still plenty of people still going through the field dungeon for you to catch up or join their clique

If you want motherfuckers from Veeky Forums, then go with Dramak, any deviance from Veeky Forums, specifically to Discord only serves to dilute the essence of the playerbase. Eternal Summer ONLY recruits from Veeky Forums, that's why we're small, we don't sell out to, or pander to anyone aside from /akg/.

What are these for?

We could always need a Panda,Enu and Sacr in Dramak if you want to play there. Of course you can also choose whatever you like to play which of course you should do if you a specific class in mind to play as

What are these codes for?

I might do Dramak then, that sounds good.
I would be playing Sacrier if I went.

Ily has the most people from Veeky Forums. The Dramak guild was made by a separatist group which refuses to use external means of communication for people to be able to keep up with what's happening when they're not playing. If you think the very essence of Veeky Forums is drama and shit-stirring go with Dramak though.

Only if you're willing to party exclusively with randoms for a while, and then what's the point of being in a guild in the first place? Mexa actually tries to help new players (but quickly gets discouraged, for obvious reasons, since he's alone in this), and loser sometimes (not often) tags along (won't be a starter in general though), but aside from these two, there are basically no grouping among the guild members except in established cliques that use purely external communication (e.g. they don't talk in guild chat or in the discord when grouping, even when they have extra spots they rarely mention or even invite people, etc.)
However, since there are many more players in the guild, it's also easier to create these "stable" parties on ily than on dramak if that's what someone is looking for.

You get gifts in-game. Items, cards, potions and all that. Go to the respective game's site and on the right side click on the Gift Code button and introduce the game's respective code, log in and get your gifts

>e.g. they don't talk in guild chat or in the discord when grouping
You do realize there is a group channel right?

>even when they have extra spots they rarely mention or even invite people
I see people asking if there's any farming groups going all the time and they're invited whenever the group isn't full. You're full of shit.

People even help for Kardorim, the very first dungeon.

>log in

>what is a strawman argument?
Here's what you're missing when you're offline. Some people leveled up, some ran a dungeon, others grinded, did treasure hunts and kolo.
Feeling like there's something you need to catch up on or with as a player against others in a guild only serve to cause player cohesion instability.
Telling people what to do isn't what the Dramak guild is about. Just play the game and have fun niBBa.

Try PMing Cuban-Petra,Claw,hijicat,Asteria or Icarus ingame in Dramak

>jim is so out of touch with ankama games he doesn't know creating a group allows you to talk with each other in the game without flooding guild chat

>You do realize there is a group channel right?
Oh gee I don't know maybe when I mention people don't talk it's because I am sitting in the group channel and see someone ask for group and no response nor ingame invite for 4 hours?
Nah, can't be it, reality doesn't real. Ily guild is perfect and a real guild where secret people not in the guild are always in parties which is why the guild is so good.

>I see people asking if there's any farming groups going all the time and they're invited whenever the group isn't full. You're full of shit.
(You)

Don't PM Icarus, I'm Asteria now, c'mon.

Leaving name itt is better though.

Thanks.I used the Krosmaga code and it worked. Is it gone for other users now?

>Telling people what to do isn't what the Dramak guild is about. Just play the game and have fun niBBa.
Same for Ily, we didn't force anyone to use the discord and we don't force anyone to do anything in-game.

>see someone ask for group and no response nor ingame invite for 4 hours?
If the group is already full/at optimal level/in a dungeon/doesn't exist people aren't getting invited to it. What prevents you from starting a new group? The metaclub? It's like hearing feminists talk about the big bad patriarchy.
If you're not willing to take any initiatives you can't complain there is no group going on. We're like 3 or 4 people ever asking people to come group with us, everyone else just asks if there's a group and if not they give up and apparently some come to shitpost here.

I will probably leave my name in the thread after leveling for a bit.

>duny in such damage control mode he thinks the problem that people make groups without talking to anyone is not a problem
>but arguments people have never made must be attacked
hmmmm

Don't include me in these shitfests

How does anyone make a group without talking to anyone? Kgxkwk and Freenek are friends so they do that, I still see them inviting guildmates. Most of the ss13 metaclub stopped playing and the remaining ones play with guildmates. Who the fuck else?

>If the group is already full/at optimal level/in a dungeon
That's not the case. As soon as someone who's in the metaclub says something there's suddenly 50 groups looking for people and that person is the same level as the others who've asked just minutes prior. Those same people ask once more after the guy from the metaclub has been added to the party and still get no response.

>What prevents you from starting a new group?
I do. Literally nobody joins. Not a single response in guild chat. Nothing on discord. I ask again half an hour later, still nothing.

No, everyone can use them once per Ankama account

t. dramak falseflagger

THE NARRATIVE:
NOBODY EVER INVITES ANYONE OUTSIDE THE CLIQUE ON ILY AND THEY FORCE EVERYONE TO USE DISCORD
THE PATRIARCHY PREVENTS ME FROM EVER JOINING A GROUP

THE REALITY:
PIC RELATED HAPPENS ALL FUCKING DAY

Notice how this was five minutes ago, and I just woke up so I probably missed a lot of this :^)

>The Dramak guild was made by a separatist group
here comes the drama

they did make it because they couldn't stand the discord existing tho just look at the archives

>that amount of damage control
I sure hope nobody falls for it. But if anyone wants to experience it first-hand, they're welcome to do so. Nothing like personal experience to find out the truth.

If you look at the archives you will see that duny promised the discord will be removed as soon as the guild was created and that we would be rushing the guild. Neither of these happened. You will also notice duny promised there would be no sekrit club communication, yet it was revealed a private voice channel was created just for duny, sawbones, and their metabudies.

It saddens me some people will actually believe you are being genuine even though the falseflagging is blatant. I hope you're not in the dramak guild or I fear for their survival.

They did it because Ily was too full at launch moron so they had to go to dramak to play the damn game

Wasn't it made because Illy queues were long so they just gathered on another server so they could play and have fun without the wait?

All this falseflagging between servers just makes me want to quit instead of deciphering which shit is true and false and actually wanted to go somewhere.

If you look at the archives you will realize none of this was promised besides the guild rushing, which we had complications doing due to the queues and population on Ily.

Some people joined it because of this, but that's not why the separatist group was made.