/dg/ - Destiny General

Break LOS and Stealth Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Torrent & Zero Hour
Flashpoint: Io
Xur: Io - Giant's Scar. Actium War Rig, Knucklehead Radar, Eye of Another World, DARCI
Trials: LOL?!?!

>>NEWSCLANSLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA
youtube.com/watch?v=I8MG9IlgSa0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for TItans

Console cucks a shit

Expanded modding system:
>Weapon hardware mods can be installed to add an extra option node for sights/muzzle/magazine options
>Weapon exotic mods can be installed to add an extra option node forweapon behavior like ricochet rounds, firefly, etc..
>Armor hardware mods can be installed to add an extra option node for grenade/melee range and movement speed, jump distance, etc...
>Armor exotic mods can be installed to add an extra option node with old-school destiny one trade perks like ashes to assets, converting orb of light on full super energy into ability cooldown, etc...

Middle-ground fix for shaders:
>Integrate a shader kiosk that registers all shaders picked up.
>Shaders are still single-use non-refundable.
>Dismantling a shader gives you a shader token of matched rarity.
>Rare shader = Rare shader token, uncommon shader = uncommon shader token etc...
>Picking up a shader in the shader kiosk requires token at a 2:1 rate. (so you need 2 tokens for one shader)
>Essentially turns shaders into a proper micro-economy of its own where you still wanna farm for them but losing one isn't as big of an annoyance.

Duplicate gear possible fixes:
>Drop-exclusive shaders (Dozen or so different rarity shaders that cannot be obtained and are pre-applied to drops randomly) giving you a reason to chase that rare neon glow pink better devils.
>Infusing duplicates results in infused power +1 so infusing a 250 Coldheart into a 240 Coldheart, would result in a 251 Coldheart.
>Dismantling an item grants tokens. (So dismantling a nameless midnight could give you 5 Vanguard tokens, or dismantling Does not Compute could give you 5 crucible tokens, etc...)
>Commission exchange NPC that gives you a requisition token in exchange for a set number of dupes. So for example you could trade four better devils for one Crucible Requisition token which can be used at Shaxx letting you pick one item out of his inventory.

Will need 1 or 2 more to do the raid on pc tonight, reply with your battletag and when I get home I'll add you.

reminder dead game

What's a good kinetic pulse, hand cannon and auto for pvp?

Mobility is the most important stat if you like to duel. It increases your walk/sidestep/ads movement and stealth movement. Sidestep in particular will keep you alive especially on PC. Residence will help you survive an extra hit (i think 0 is 186 health and 10 is something like 202)
Max Regeneration is great in a lot of situations is you are a console baby who needs Max health all time time because there is no skill and everything is determined by time to kill autoaim bs

>The same streamers that do nothing but die in any other fps, even in a stacked team, can normaly do well in D2 Crucible

New to Destiny 2 here on PC and was wondering something. I'm 275 after week 1 and have completed all my milestones this morning; is there a certain way or order I should turn all these in to maximize my power level gain off the rewards or does that not matter?

>hate pvp
>no one wants to nightfall

Guess that's my powerful gear for the week.

Nice larping blogpost.

For medium and short ranges I like Better Devil's, an Omolon 3 burst side arm and a sword. It depends on your playstyle though.

Order doesn't really matter

>Talking about game and what they could possibly do for it.
>Nice larping.
Is this brain damage self-inflicted or were you born retarded?

where da raid at PC bros? You said there'd be a raid coming out this week

Why are you posting it here?
No one from Bungie comes here.
Go to their forums.

Just a console cuck that burnt themselves out with autistic grinding and now wants everyone to be miserable like them.

>REEE WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THE GAME HEREE REEEEE
You know, you're free to go back.

>First two exotic weapon drops are Fighting Lion and Fighting Lion

I'm sure those who've played more have worse duplicate streaks, but I am not happy.

>Three exotics drops in 2 days
>All the same helmet
>Barely any light difference

Should I be clearing the Weekly Powerful Gear as fast as possible, or should I farm Exotics first? I'm 272 PC.

Get powerful gear and then keep grinding exotics, exotics will be above you until 299, which you won't be able to hit just grinding exotics until next reset.

>finish up a comfy raid with the clan
>ok user we’re gonna play some crucru now PEACE see ya later

Explain to me how this is ok. You cant’.

are there weekly milestones for regular strikes? so far I only know of
>doing the hardmode strike
>flashpoint: [planet]
>gain honor in crucible

ALso I was just doing some Cayde treasure maps, only found blue items and the last chest didn't even drop anything. is this normal or have I been robbed?

Technically whenever you get powerful gear it is possible that your normal drops will have gone up in value, and if it has then it is also possible one of your slots could get a boost when you redeem a normal engram. Once you're truly maxed is when it is most efficient to take another powerful engram, but of course for faster short term gains and less token wastage you might take two powerfuls in short order.

>Playing Crucible with my clan
>OK user we are gonna play Strikeys now see-ya later!

>Nessus Challenge
>Loot a Lost Sector in the Exodus Black
>Open map
>There are no Lost Sectors in Exodus Black

What did the game mean by this

But that's wrong, dipshit.

New to destiny

Why do people bully hunters?

Are you retarded?

>that's wrong

Then why is there no Lost Sector marked on the map?

they jelly

Hunters are made for bullying
Get on your knees slut

where are all the fallen on nessus?

i already got the powerful ones for the sturm quest, i just need repeat kills on low level ones.

you need to stop

>doesnt know it either

Advice time /dg/, feed my 295 Strum into a better devils or sunshot?

Around the Exodus Black, kill all those ones around the structures than go to the lost sector and clear it. Go to orbit. Repeat. Profit.

They'll be fighting the vex outside of failsafe's ship, largest concentration that I can recall off hand.

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卐卐

youtube.com/watch?v=hod0WtYE4SA

Sunshot all day

also what is going on itt

I don't get this spam, anyone feel like filling me in?

>exotic engram drop
>get fighting lion
>mfw

Kinda tired of all these stupid faggots in crucible who don't talk/communicate at all in even the slightest. May as well be playing bot matches. Nobody uses mics or even the text chat.

no clue I don’t even know what undertale is

Search along the walls you mong, they even put a symbol right near eh entrance to lost sectors.

Got me ese, started a couple days ago. At least ff14 general's "chemo" poster is entertaining.

cross-general shitposter, you get them every once in a while

Best Voidwalker exotics?

My guess is a bot or two were let loose on to Veeky Forums just report and move along

If you want crucible full of sweaty screecnhing and some wannabe leader faggot (You) Screaming out orders at everyone, you're genuinely in the wrong game. There being no communication is the only thing making the crucible even remotely tolerable.

I like the helm that gives you cooldown reduction each time you kill something with void (can be weapon kills). don't know its name right now. it's obviously only really useful in PVE tho

Can I get a source on that? That shit sounds fucking absurd and I just have to see IGN's incompetence for myself

Nezarec's Sin

>decrypt bright enagram
>only get a shitty titan mark
is this a joke?

>Can I get a source on that?
Source is a predominantly anal region.

>it seems the new trailer is from the perspective of osiris,
>so we might be playing as him in the expansion
D2 trailer was from perspective of Zavala, Rise of Iron was from perspective of Saladin, Taken king was from perspective of Oryx, House of Wolves was from perspective of Petra, Dark Below was from perspective of Eris. It doesn't mean jack shit.
We won't play as him, bungie literally keeps going on 24/7 about not letting you change your experience from being "the guardian", we will never get campaign missions that let us play as someone other than ourselves.
>we could potentially be getting a new set of subclasses,
Literally never happening. MAYBE we get one in the massive Y2 expansion, but even then it would be a stretch.
>he appears to be a new type of hunter with a much more natural look, like hawthorne
He is literally canon warlock and uses the dawnblade and wears sunbreakers in the trailer.

aww, poor guy. What, is the game too hard for you so they had to remove recoil?
don't feel bad sweetie

>is this a joke?
You tell me you're the one making it up, bright engrams only drop eververse items and mods.

it was during the paris game show livestream. I Don't have a time stamp
good luck weeding through all that
exactly

eternity is the only good map in this entire fucking game

Yeah I know all that stuff I just wanted to know if there was some video or article by IGN saying this shit so I could screencap it and frame their idiocy for all my friends to see.

eternity in quick play when

I like raid one

I'm kinda stuck, how do you gear up efficiently, i have been just spamming strikes and gearing up slowly through drops and zavala/gunsmith rewards. 235 atm.

How can we fix Crucible?

Go back to being bad at Overwatch instead of being bad at Destiny

never sweaty trials and comp only

it looks the best imo but the actual design is just as shit as most of the rest this game need non-MOBA maps this isn’t fucking Tf2 or Overwatch

>tfw PL 253
When's the raid? Gotta grind out a few more.

Well then I'm one happy camper considering I just got that exotic 20 minutes ago.

melee

You should go back, user.

but you’re the one that sounds like the shitter here

Its time to stop posting, you need to go back.

Darwin#11676

Aint gonna be free 3PM-7PM MT

I'll nightfall on pc tonight

Anyone wanna give the Nightfall a run?

Quettz#1761

Found it. Around 2:39:26
youtube.com/watch?v=I8MG9IlgSa0

I'm lower than you, I've been leveling each of the classes but have 2 at 20 now that I was gonna work on tonight. I think it's fastest to spam public events and collect tokens from chests (using a map). I am guessing EDZ this week will be best for that since it's the flashpoint

what possibly made them think Osiris was going to be playable and not just an npc like everything that isn’t your guardian

safe space faggot leave

>actually giving a shit about being good in destiny.

when's raid PC bros

as soon as you stop being shit at crucible

have you ever played control on that map?

yes and it’s pretty shit but I don’t like control on many of the maps at all honestly

>ashume
can english people please learn how to speak their own language?

Make it seperate from pve. No sharing loadouts, maybe except for amor. Make it so everyone starts with the same guns and has to look for guns on the map ala halo.

>Being this desperate for (you)s.
Damn dude, you really need to go back.

>being garbage at pvp

go back

It's out now user, why aren't you there :^)

How2pvp as Hunter?

>inb4 don't be hunter

Kinda confused here so I need some help. My multi-tool had a 5 weapon damage mod on it. If I infuse this, will my "Does not computer" get up to 287 as well or will it get up to where the tool would be without the mod?

It's okay if you don't mind being naruto.

Holy shit this sword meme needs to end
Jesus fucking Christ