/nintyg/ - Nintendo General

Trick or Treat Edition

This is a general for the discussion of Nintendo consoles and the games released on them.

Previous: Tags: /wug/, /3dsg/, /mk8g/, /arms/

>Important News
「!」Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Limited Edition Accessory Set on the way: nintendoeverything.com/the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-limited-edition-accessory-set-on-the-way-for-switch/
「!」New rare Blade Yuuou shown off in Xenoblade 2 art: twitter.com/XenobladeJP/status/925256529686626305/photo/1
「!」Odyssey themed event coming to Super Mario Run: nintendoeverything.com/super-mario-odyssey-event-coming-to-super-mario-run/
「!」300+ Publishers developing for Switch: nintendoeverything.com/kimishima-over-300-software-publishers-developing-for-switch-third-party-lineup-growing-appeal-from-children-women/
「!」Reggie talks about old classic Super Mario Bros movie and collaborations: nintendoeverything.com/reggie-fils-aime-on-super-mario-bros-movie-current-strategy-with-collaborations/
「!」Reggie talks about the Switch's upcoming online: forbes.com/sites/davidewalt/2017/10/30/nintendos-reggie-fils-aime-on-switch-super-mario-odyssey-and-whats-next/#446de8042ade
「!」New Strange Evil trailer for Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon: youtube.com/watch?v=najBTCS43p0
「!」Trick or Defeat special heroes now available in Fire Emblem Heroes: youtube.com/watch?v=2hm93myzJl8
「!」New free update coming for Story of Seasons: nintendoeverything.com/story-of-seasons-trio-of-towns-dlc-free-update-new-3ds-theme-launching-november-9-in-north-america/

>Upcoming Releases
JP - nintendo.co.jp/schedule/index.html
NA - nintendo.com/games/coming-soon/
PAL - nintendo.co.uk/Games/Upcoming-Games/Upcoming-Games-753286.html

>amiibo Compatibility Chart
amiibochart64.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/amiibo-igcc-12.jpg

>Discord chat
discord.me/nintyg

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Nintendogs-Elite-3D-3DS/dp/B00D8T2M0G
amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B01N3ASPNV
amazon.com/amFilm-Elite-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B00MYDFI7Q
yayomg.com/monopoly-gamer/
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27111/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTAxNTQ2ODkyL3NpZC9mVVRmbWFtaFM1QmdhSmY0enU5d0piVkk2Zk5QelFnV0pkMTFhbEg2MlNxamsxa25jcW1mNTVWNkt5MzBKX2xDbkwweHlOZ1RKdU1SblZ5X1U3WkxXZTRyWjglN0VmUU9WQTlOa3lSelFKYnYyZTdhRzlOeEYwUUl4USUyMSUyMQ==
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cute Atari image

300+ Publishers developing for Switch: >Based on the data at hand, we can see that the growth of our appeal among children and female consumers is beginning, more so for the Japanese market than for the US and European markets.

I can't wait for 299 publishers publishing fun menstruation games.

Happy slut day

I only like the pure ones

id let her plug into my butt

i only like girls who look like they aren't enjoying it

You all suck at Halloween

How many moons you guys got in Odyssey?
Favourite Kingdom?
Favourite Mission?
Where do you rank it with 3D Mario games?

What's the best Nintendogs/cats game?

the newest one, the only difference between them are the exclusive pets

amazon.co.uk/Nintendogs-Elite-3D-3DS/dp/B00D8T2M0G

review my story

tis bad

one year, $6k for listening to babt and sitting on my ass. thats almost a part time job

How are you expected to find the deep woods without having watched the E3 play session?

I bought a switch instead.

RIP 6k

Only like 200. Fave kingdom so far is Sand. Fave Mission was the second Boss fight in wood.

Hard to say so far.

Only around 70, just finished up for the time being in the sand kingdom.

Is there a way to set the Switch so that installing a game doesn't automatically subscribe me to its newsfeed?

I havent even found a way to unsubscribe

the fuck

Damn, you guys are slow

Where the fuck do I find the painting for the wooded kingdom? All the guides I'm using are inaccurate

getting a switch in a couple of days, what is the best case to get for it to travel, any other must have accessories?

Tempered glass screen protector. The ones from Anker were great but they seem to be unavailable, dunno which are good.
As for the case, look for a hard pouch that has a lot game slots, don't get the Nintendo bundle (it's only a shitty normal screen protector and a soft pouch with only five game slots).
That's all you need.

Oh, if you want a case that can actually fit the dock as well, your options are quite limited anyway.

noob, the switch isnt even portable. if you must just toss it in a bag on your passanger seet. take another bag and fill it with all shit to hook to TV, and then third bag filled with controllers.

magic.

Does anyone here still using his Wii U?

usually each hat door has two moons right? If so why I can't see a second one in lake kingdom's door with the little rebuild the monument thing?

when are we gonna get a mario party for switch
amiibo party in 10 was one of the best parties in ages, being the simplest and most customizable, allowing anyone to easily pick up and play, financial issues aside

the switch is one of the most accessible consoles on the market, and they'd be really passing something up if they continue with 9's format

If they didn't listen to the backlash from 9 they're probably not going to change anything for the next game

Are you dumb?

Yes for Netflix or the occasional wii u game.

I wish they released Amiibo Party for like $20 stand alone with Waluigi, Toadette, Daisy, Boo, Koopa, and Goomba boards added.

i'll bet if anything, that's what they'd release, though i'd hope the game's cost would be largely from the amiibo and not the game
i wonder what those boards would add, we already got staple stuff like star and coin stealing
maybe they'll bring back traditional items/orbs too

What's da bes screen protector to get for my new Switch?

posted this in /ink/ but I'm really getting hyped

what do ya'll think about the portable projector? the seems kiiiiinda shady but I really want it to happen

Modded wiiu is amazing. It plays almost everything nintendo worth playing.

This ones pretty good amazon.com/amFilm-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B01N3ASPNV

Too poor to buy the better version?

amazon.com/amFilm-Elite-Tempered-Screen-Protector-Nintendo/dp/B00MYDFI7Q

check it, effectively a physical mario party
yayomg.com/monopoly-gamer/

It's a neat idea but I think it only does 480p. There's already cheap micro projectors like that.

Hori.

Get glass if you're an autist, get plastic if you want to easily remove the protector if there's dust caught under it.

>a physical Mario Party
>literally Monopoly

Why not just get the real official physical Mario Party?

>480p

where did you read that? i've been looking around all I could find was 1000:1 contrast ration and "in HD"

what other portable projectors are there?

They literally do their best to avoid mentioning that it only does 480p at 16:9 which technically is "HD". Then they state that it projects HD resolutions which is to say it'll take the Switch 1080p HD signal and project it out.

Niggas be sneaky. That's why I have no interest in it even though I really want a projector.

The Motorola phone has a projector good for makeout parties

FUCK

when then fuck it, i'll wait for nintendo to do something

thanks for the heads up

I don't get the hate for most comfy kingdom

Oh yeah. Honestly sounds nice to be able to project a movie off your phone. Probably kills the battery tho.

What's the hate?

Can anyone help me how to get this Moon?

>Spent about ten minutes trying to bash the frozen pyramid in with jaxi
>get to Olmec fight afterwards

did you try pressing both?

Pressing both?

I had shit to do this weekend.

>implying that isn't a bunch of Keese and a Stalfos

270 something
Metro Kingdom or Lost Kingdom
the 2D part of Mushroom Kingdom
it's my favorite one, potentially tied with 64 (I haven't played 64 in awhile and have never played Galaxy 2)

I go to the movies and project my own shit onto the screen

>210
>New Donk City thus far
>????
>my favorite ever always will be Galaxy 1, but I could rank SMO in second place, right behind SM64.

>behind two games
>second place

Galaxy was behind 64, now it's 64 Oddyssey, Galaxy 1

Bad ass. What are you projecting tonight?

424 moons.

Where's the most recent 3ds recommendation sheet?

I dont actually do any of this I just lie on the internet.

So I have money for
Mario+rabbids and Fate Extella
Or
FE warriors
Which one gives me mire bang?

The one that isn't a shitty musou clone

Both are

do you have flame in the flood?

See

>his

There are no girls on the internet and we dont serve transexuals freaks here

wat

So my Switch keeps running out of battery after like 10 minutes despite being fully charged. How do I fix this?

how do you use the shining tree branch on the weird tree in mushroom kingdom by the river?

aukey 30K milliamp battery
and a switch play stand for good measure, the one with the opening at the bottom that lets you plug in a usbc cord

en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27111/session/L2F2LzEvdGltZS8xNTAxNTQ2ODkyL3NpZC9mVVRmbWFtaFM1QmdhSmY0enU5d0piVkk2Zk5QelFnV0pkMTFhbEg2MlNxamsxa25jcW1mNTVWNkt5MzBKX2xDbkwweHlOZ1RKdU1SblZ5X1U3WkxXZTRyWjglN0VmUU9WQTlOa3lSelFKYnYyZTdhRzlOeEYwUUl4USUyMSUyMQ==

>When fully charged, the battery duration for the console can last approximately 3 hours.
I want my gameboy back

This doesn't sound like a "fix."

>Target is doing their Buy 2, get 1 free sale
>Put that Switch games aren't part of the sale in the fine print
Fuck.

>The "reward" for getting 999 moons in odyssey
What a waste of time, I should have stopped playing after getting all the normal moons

if it's the one with the tanooki tail just throw cappy at it and hold the button so he keeps spinning on it for a while

What's the secret to beating the master cup race in Woodland? No matter how fast I am I can't beat the golden koopa.

zel is a loser LOL

So I just bought the red switch with Mario for $250 on craigslist
runs great, red joycons gets my cock hard and Mario is great
one problem tho, since the code was already used on another account, do I have to keep that account around to play it or can I unlink it and link my own Nintendo account

code for the game?

the game should be on the system, its how other profiles play games you've bought

wait, so because of the Switch, I can just reset it and still play Mario?
what the fuck magic is this?

thanks. that's really frustrating that you don't really get a signpost for that. i threw cappy at it over and over.

>got a switch, grey joycons
>got 2 more joycons later on, both grey
>see that i could've had the traditional nintendo blue, red, yellow, green order if it weren't for my autism
how badly did i fuck up

what games do you recommend that are console exclusives (i have a gaming pc so I am not buying anything that i can get that is the same and cheaper on steam) (i also have no other consoles).

Right now I have a Switch + Mario on order. I am gonna get Zelda around Christmas probably. I am looking forward to Octopath and Yoshi but other than that I don't know what to get. I have no friends so I am not getting Snipperclips or Pokken.

It's honestly the best homebrew machine ever. With recent advancements with Nintendont and other shit, it's hands down my favorite emulation station.

Rare can go to hell for killing donkey Kong and Jr.

Same.

Yep.

No. If there is already a game installed with now Nintendo account then you probably have to sign in to claim it. Otherwise if it's a code that is redeemed it was probably redeemed through a Nintendo account that someone holds because you need an account to access the eshop and online services.

Just wait for your favorite color.

Mario Odyssey and Picross S.

Anyone else enjoying the fuck out of Culdcept? I'm so glad nintendo released this one, I hate the Xbox

Bumnbdpd.

Too monopoly for me

That reminds me, monopoly should be on switch yesterday. Did anyone get it?

I would for 20 bucks.

Same. I'm hoping nobody buys it so the physical version discounts for december. Tbh it seems exactly like the last three monopoly games ubisoft shit out.

Does Odyssey play well on a pro controller? Snapping the chucks back onto my Switch to charge them is a pain in the ass and I'm worried about the dock scratching my screen.

I vote that we kill all Bitcoin posters or forcefully evict them back to Veeky Forums
Also where's my fucking Kirby news?