playgwent.com/en/news/8921

>Gwent Links
gwentdb.com
gwent-tracker.com
gwentup.com

>Gwent Card Art
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B3sMK9DU7Ko5RVpnbHF5YkdNQzg

>Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/so_you_want_to_read_the_witcher_books_guide/
demmersdesigns.com/cms/books/
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2IRrPyxIMU-YUdOMk8wWUpCQ2M

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/rsuzyp.mp4
reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/79waba/first_challenge_expert_mode_solution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

IT'S TIME...

Who are the Witcherfu's who would respond most positively(or least negatively) towards a stranger slapping them in the ass? Keira and Triss have to be pretty high up the list

I would slap Trissfu in the ass if given the chance even if it meant she would burn me down or Geralt behead me.

>STILL a waifu thread

Can we not split this? I love witcher and gwent, but I don't want to share a thread with waifufags

There is no need to create an entire general just for one busy week just to come back after...

Try again after Steam release.

>swim is playing the same deck as last patch with literally 3 cards replaced and it seems like the strongest so far
K E K
E
K

Geralt and Triss OTP

waifufags are basically just free bumps for when the gwent talk slows down

real talk the main problem with gwent is that it has literally 1 competent deckbuilder with an audience

thus you get such a limited meta because there's nowt else to copy

Triss likes her butt slapped.

>tfw too much of a brainlet to solve the first tier of this event

split it now, as soon as anybody splits everybody will move

archer, peasant, archer until you run out then leader
then repeat

I really hope some other OP decks are revealed and that deck is forgoten.
If the exact same deck is OP 2 patches in a row something is really wrong with the game.

how do I get into pro ladder?
I hit 4300 last season

>open the event
>Ladies of the Wood starts playing

You're probably right.

Does anybody else find it strange that gwent has no 'sorry' emote at this time?

Just wrapped up, doing three peasants, then three archers, leader, repeat.

anyone has a guide for the expert mode challenges? i'm not going through this shit again

just wait like 5 days

How the fuck do you do the 2nd one on regular? This shit is ridiculous, I barely got the gate down to 40.

> implying i'm going to wait 5 days with the fucking beer border or the golden border

being a below top 1k player in this game is suffering

you need to hit 4500 to get into pro ladder now, the people who got in on season 1 got the ez qualification since the cutoff was so much lower

use vesimir for the first time as soon as the first wave of ekimaras appear on the siege row,never let them get to the melee row

the more peasants you have on the melee row the stronger the ram damages and these guys will tank damage for the ram in the worse case scenario

peasants played on the ranged row give you 1 shot of the ballista

you have card advantage so you can win after you deplete the AI of card,that's how i won because vesimir returns to hand

Holy shit, the new voices.

Cahir has Moorvran voice and Harald is some retard.

Finally.

tips for expert mode please? i don't even want to try it

>damage the castle gate by the number of peasants on the row

I'm a brainlet, thanks.

>Wolfbane

Why in gods name would you play this card
Just faced an opponent and realized it triggers just once

Is there something I don't see? Because it seems like a conditional 12 power gold card that AT BEST equals the best bronze cards AND it has a countdown...

Am I not seeing something? Is this something for an extreme ST control deck so you don't commit ANYTHING to the board before absolutely necessary? Or is this card just very very bad

it's good for carryover cancer. probably works best with bran, also memes with jhonny

what the fuck just happened? why?

Where some of the old gold cards buffed/nerfed ?

read the patch notes

just tested this
WHY?! he sounds like a chimp

>carryover

There apparently was something I didn't see, thanks a lot. I'm kind of embarassed for not noticing that.

>be CDPR
>game is plagued by Ekkimaras
>dont remove Ekkimara from Dorregaray
nice one
I guess as long as reddit posts 1 burza meme per day, everything is fine n dandy in poland

give cahir his voice back

which one is most likely to be nerfed? still woodland?

that is fucking stupid 4.5 takes 10x the grind

E-SPURTZ

For the first challenge try to get 5 archers in hand, use your leader after you have play those archers. Finally, play the 4 remaining cards.

For the second challenge, do as says, use your leader and place the peasants on the melee row, use Vesemir as soon as the ekkimara appear, move the gold vampire to the siege row, only use mass levy on the range row, and use the cow on your leader.

For the third challenge, try to get as many peasants in your hand as possible, mulligan the cows and try to get only 1 cook in hand. You'll use Late harvest to either spawn a unit or boost a card, if possible try to win round 1 without using it. Dry pass round 2. In round 3 keep 2 cows in hand, you'll use Late harvest to boost your Scytheman.

>Wanting to play in the 3-decks-at-most league

Battle Maiden is just as broken as I predicted it would be.

pro is actually pretty fun outside of the top ranks

> transmuted coral a month ago to make discard sk laddering games less boring
> got her premium in a keg just this moment
> open the next keg
> get another gold card, when i already have all of them

omae wa mo shindeiru

>Hefty Helge
>Damage all enemies by 1
That seems... pretty damn playable.

Fuck, I can't finish the second challenge (hard mode)
The first 4 were EZ, but this one...

Is shit.
Is mediocre. Actually okish is most decks, but your silvers are always tight in NG. And you are only getting like 4 extra points in reveal.

is the blue meme actually playable?
I'm not an elf fucker so I'd be taking it over Kambi

it's basically an aglais but for gold cards, might have some anti meta value in the future (counter a netdeck with it's own powerhorses). nobody really knows

Did scoitel get anything good in the new cards?

Looks like the Wild Hunt was SUCCessful, Happy Halloween! Sound warning, among other things:
my.mixtape.moe/rsuzyp.mp4

happy pumpkin days!

also i'm kinda sad and need bravery to endure the coming times.
please post lil sister.

> old epidemic art is back,cute rat removed from the game
> cahir got his voice butchered for some reason
> alchemists "i'm no mage" is a mage

It's a pretty nice card, not very strong or anything (although it does slap monsters around a bit harder) but a card that seems neither too weak nor too strong
but as said, NG silver spots are pretty tight. It's averaging out at 14-15 points as of today (with reveal), don't think any other decks should give it much of a thought

Also I fucking hate SK Greatsword

to be fair the mage tag is only relevant to the witch hunters who are canonically too dumb to tell mages, witches, prophets, alchemists and seers apart.

why my game hasnt updated?
is the patch late in eu or something

by that logic gremist should be a mage too. and the new blonde druid. i'm just triggered because CDPR are fucking up their own lore

Was the same with me until I realized you have to exit GOG and restart it for some reason

THESE DAMN BOOTS ARE KILLIN' ME

playing witcher 1 for the first time

Should I refrain from looking shit up online? It feels like I've been conditioned for years by TES to just look up the rewards for every quest and pick that but this game is different. Every character has its own nuances and each chapter is filled with doubt for who you should really trust and what objectives are right.

I love it but the completionist in me also wants to get the best stuff and not miss out on major opportunities.

i looked up several times how to do quests that i stuggled finishing. it spoils some stuff though so do it in moderation

there's no loot worth using the wiki for (besides a specific armor piece very late game you'll never manage without the wiki) just enjoy the game

>Should I refrain from looking shit up online?
fuck yes.
it's your first playthrough nigga. go blind and do whatever you want then deal with the consequences.
ask here if you're stuck due to a glitch.

So the dwarf deck is just a shit carryover deck right?

I can't see it ever being better than the skellige decks in the same niche

>crones theme in main menu

:ok_hand:

>swim submits the deck everybodys talking about to gwentdb
>gets credit because the brainlet millions upvote him and hoist their fat autist up onto their shoulders
lol

what deck counters reveal, this is suddenly very important

Haha I just lost a game because my 32 point Baron got Scorched by Dagon

He just countered my entire deck with a single Silver guys

thanks CDPR, thanks a fucking lot you polak retards

probably some variation of scorch radovid

Don't rely so much on one unit.

You should have known better when the opponent is Dagon. Stop excuses, get better.

The game would be much much worse if people didn't have to play around scorch

>Don't rely on your finisher

Are you actually retarded?

maybe you shouldn't rely on a shit finisher. you are crying about scorch a high risk silver when your finisher can be countered by a fucking bronze mushroom

dude you're the one complaining about one of the core cards in literally every single TCG out there

Instead of fighting we should agree on that baron is fucking terrible. Love the card, and I've spent many a hour trying to make it work, but it's just terrible

Always had real trouble defeating lonship/greatsword Skellige

Dagons run Scorch all the time when they swarm weak units. As a thumb rule, the taller your units are, the less likely you should run Scorch yourself.

Learn and stop being retarded.

>losing to scorch
outskilled

yea this thread sucks compared to discord

>fringilla memester tries his tibor fringilla trick on me
>gives tibor's strength to an emissary
>A CLEVER MANEUVER

What discord?

Yet you are here everyday telling how Discord is so much better. I like when people come here to whine.

Are you proud of me dad?

Also new avatars look dope as fuck, might grind for Eredin

>dropping a 24 bloody baron on the board round 3

Feels good

Exactly, if people were to voice their grievances about this gen they should've done so on Festivus a week ago. Otherwise no one gives a fuck.

Wait, i'm tripping. I confused Halloween with Christmas. Anyways, hold on to your grievances, no one gives a fuck.

How do you solve the first Expert challenge? I'm a brainlet.

If you romanced Yennefer in W3, this is what happens in the future
gfycat /LegitimateFortunateHummingbird

56 kegs, here we go!

Old bronze (Moviecard): 12
Old silver (Moviecard): 1
Old gold that I didn't own (Standard): 1
Old gold (Moviecard): 1 (Royal Decree, aw yeah)
New bronze (Standard): 9
New bronze (Moviecard): 2
New silver (Standard): 2
New gold (Standard): 1 (muzzle)

Not too shabby. Have a full set of moviecard reaver hunters now!

>not transmuting the cards with multiple arts in the first place

Temerian Infantrymen looks so good

>tried to start a witcher thread on /v/
no (You)s so i guess you guys can have the picture

what a shit taste, it's definitely in the bottom 5% of movie cards

The only card I've ever transmuted (Other than spending all my closed beta moviedust exploiting the first patch for huge sacks of scrap) is Vilgefortz. I'll transmute stuff eventually, I'm sitting on 7200 moviedust, but I'm in no rush.

reddit.com/r/gwent/comments/79waba/first_challenge_expert_mode_solution/
>inb4 leddit kekekekekek

They're killing elves, that alone makes it top 10 for me

Is reveal the new netdeck? Everyone is fucking playing it