/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

shitty shotguns edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
[Currently being updated with Blood Orchid changes]
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News
Weapon recoil overhaul
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-301767-16/weapon-recoil-overhaul
Patch Y2S3.1 deployed on all platforms on Tuesday, September 19th.
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1749651-Patch-Notes-Year-2-Season-3-1
Blood Orchid mid-season reinforcements have arrived
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-ca/updates/bloodorchid/reinforcements.aspx

heartbreaking defeat:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uN1P6UA7pvM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

watch ur step :^)

Am I bad or is Lesion's shotgun REALLY bad?

He has the best semi in the game at the cost of six round mags.

It might not be that your bad, but for me at first the shotgun felt really weird to use and I'd much rather use Doc's shotty or something, but now I'm used to it it's really strong

>potentially more traps
please no more

omg did I really just use the wrong "you're"

Took Frost's shotgun for the 1st time yesterday. It sounds GREAT but slow ROF and whilst i didnt count it seemed like there was way less ammo compared to Smoke

They really want to make this game slower.

i want to sniff IQ's sexy feet!

밑을 보지마라 - Don't Look Down

Season 4 Teaser yay.

I stg every girl I’ve gone out with for more than a week had small boobs. Niggz I just want a stable relationship with a huge boobs non fat girl to make her wear that shit and a virgin killer

With my screen tilted back the background looks like some hills or a mountain

Revy operator when

>>밑을 보지마라
>Do not look down.

Post your face when it's another trap based operator with an uncovered, ugly face.

Wouldn't that just be a Cav clone that has dual pistols. I dont need that in my life.

FUCKING CHRIST WE GET IT

THERE'S A NEW TEASER

PT Boat Castle when

pickle rook is in the house tonight!

what if it's actually a teaser for the polish attacker in disguise, One of the unconfirmed leaks said he would be getting seeker mines.

>Don't look down
>Commonly said to avoid becoming afraid of heights
Ladder operator confirmed.

Ubi teases the map before they tease operators.

Chances are with "Don't Look Down" it probably means something like a Mountain resort or something since it can't be a skyscraper.

That was one the fakest leaks i heard, it came from the same guy who would non stop shitposting about all the other dumb shit i posted here and was all confirmed fake

Reminder the first official teaser of Blood Orchid was pic related with Theme Park on the Siege twitter on August 9. The Season 4 teaser could be referring to the map not the operators.

dude Manfred

it can't be his name it sounds....boring

siege confirmed as an alt-right white supremacist game (10 seconds in)

youtu.be/uN1P6UA7pvM

Damn, that looks like beta footage too.

>this game has been a hive for the alt-right since it's beta
>around 2-3 years
>it's still going
when will ubisoft put an end to this? or are they white supremacists too?

>tfw getting good teammates soloqueue on ranked

I could of sworn I hit an Ash center mass with all six rounds and she didn't die, though I don't know if it's because the shotgun sucks, Ash has no hitbox, or I got operation health'd
Needless to say I don't use it anymore.

If only you had recorded that situation

>tfw start playing ranked
>tfw i'm complete shit, I'm on the bottom of the team by a healthy margin every game
>get carried hard anyway, win 6/lose 3 matches with a .5 kdr
>don't play my last placement game because I'll never be able to live up the rank they give me.
I just wanted to be placed with other bad players like me

>meanwhile at Ubisoft HQ

i'm too stupid and lazy to figure out how to do that

it's all of the above

Wouldn't be surprised. This game is filled to the brim with stupid magapedes and frogfuckers

i find it hard to believe that any shotgun is a 6 hit kill on a 1 armor

do you
do you really

>sneak up on Sledge as Lesion in Skyscraper on stairs
>magdump into his back
>BULLETPROOF RAILINGS LMAO
>turns around and headshots me with 70 hp left
Sometimes I hate this game

I mean I’ve been going average to MVP had a team with a DUDE WEED guy but we won after 9 matches because it was pure fuck around.
First match was a nightmare tho, we lost 4-1 and I ended 11-0-3 with all my teammates either 1 or 0 kills. A dude from the other team threw a shoutout at me for almost managing a 1v5 clutch but fucking up the last kill.

>When the Ashbabby ruins your recruit rush

why does the eotech have to be so fucking tan

Because America fought some desert wars.

>fought some desert wars.
and lost

don't even joke about that shit user

i fell for the starters edition meme

fuck

Just because they spent a lot of money on bombing Afghani shepherds doesn't mean they lost

I am with the starters edition and i have 3 attackers and 3 defenders fully upgraded.

There are no bad operators.

Recruits are a very solid choice too.I just wish there was the option to make a few different recruit sets before hand so i don't have to choose my gear right before the game starts.

>top of red stairs on kafe
>cav sneaking up
>unload my mag into the railing
>she kills me with the shotgun
>guy who's died at the beginning of every round starts talking shit
I know how you feel

P.S. having less operators also means you'll get to spend more time with them and specialize.

it's not bad, really. You still have $25 to spend before you've paid the same price as the normal game. I suggest spending $5 now for a couple of normal ops, and buy the s1 pack for 20 when you feel like it. I never had a problem with having too few ops to have fun with. Can always default to various types of half-meme recruit as well

cant wait for in-game spicy korea/japan banter

Castle speaks korean so i hope he says some korean to them

Also they're probably going to put hik imto one of thier bios as a friend in some way.

I really really like Pulse.

I really really like nu-kapkan

I did the starter edition, I don't regret it
Do you really plan on playing the entire cast? I did when there was that glitch that unlocked all ops and frankly I have fun with a small handful of ops anyway.

This.All you need is 10 operators to be good with so you always have an operator to play even if your team mates take your other 4 operators you'll still have 1 to lean on.

I own all of them and still play the same like 5-6 guys lol. Rook, doc and mute for D. Therm, hibatchi or EMP man as Attack. I'll throw in a buck or Mira (she's way to fun) every few games

I thought that was my screenshot at first. Wow yeah, what's up with that

>it was 4v5 since the second or third round too

I demand leaks, blood orchid was weak, whens the new shit

I really like the Blitz patch. I'm having a good time with it.

What didn't you like about Blood Orchid? I was so desperate for anything new after 6 months of operation health with zero content that they could have released three half assed operators and I still would have been happy with it.

>blood orchid was weak
What planet are you on?

Realistically the likelihood of you getting your first three ops picked is pretty low and I pretty much always wait until the end to see what people want to play.

I've played my fourth preferred op maybe five rounds in as many months

I'm on day 3 of blitz melee rushing only

heh. Fuck it was so satisfying to flash Ela and run towards her then bash her fucking head into the wall

SERVERS ARE DYING REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I haven't even gotten to fucking play Blitz yet, every game he gets instalocked.
I feel like I'm in an alternate timeline

Why did I stop playing this game I just can't do anything anymore I am so rusty im making so mistakes

You should find people to play with, will help with coordination and learning. You could also be using the wrong ops, maybe forcing yourself to play an op you're shite at

>im making so mistakes
Find people who speak the same language as you first off

I'M AN ENGINEER NOT A MEDIC

on a scale from 0 - /tfg/ how dead are we?

What did they change about Blitz?

he can sprint with his shield up

aka battering ram w/ flashbang

Zero (0)

Does it make him good now?

You can rush them and make them panic, so he's the fastest shield now

Or you can rush and die to traps...

It can catch people off guard so you can get in range to flash, don't even have to shoot. Just smack them.

Or have the krautcannon buddy you brought with dispatch them

Don't remind me, asshole

I have yet to fall into a single kapkan trap when rushing like a madman with blitz so far, i mean i do fall for ela traps but rarely die since they are always on doors that i just enter a room and leave to safely detonate and fall back, gu mines are probably the most dangerous one right now for blitz, besides rushing with blitz means that you will only get half kapkan trap damage i think due the shield soyou would need to get hit by all 5 to die?

I can already see you rushing and jumping over a shield... just to land into a frost trap.

LET'S FIX THAT BOOBOO

Ela or her sister?

>2 girls on a CTU

REEEEEEEEEE

ela is fucking nasty mate, anything is an improvement

Fast guys forever

How did it died so quickly tho? We just had a new update that fixed a lot of shitscan problems and whatnot and then it was flatline

Insta-kills are better, they make me laugh dammit

What does being ranked actually do.
Is there any reward for doing ranked. I don't see any kind of reward anywhere.

Okay, so any cutie?

>high ping plagues all mp games
>people bitch and complain even though its not even the biggest problem the game has
>ubi "fixes" it
>lol your shots dont register now, even more than before

I think I'm just done trying to play with friends overseas, or maybe siege overall

oh my jesus, she looks like she'd be some kind of feminist blogger
but yeah still better

Lots of folks just moved on once it became apparent that even on the supposed larger ps4 playerbase it was taking far too long to get a match even with mixtape.

I try to go back like for today, but it's still dead barren for matchmaking and most folks are not liking the latest changes.

Really all shooters are becoming ded for me.

>more colored hair

aREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Twintails
>Beanie
Why glasses instead of contacts though?