/ddlc/ -  #64

that you always know what's best for me...
>
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Monika Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/SdMbaLbF
Booru: ddlc.booru.org

>
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/G2dhTbN8
pastebin.com/JbFVjD8b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

see you all when theres a couple of zeros on the thread number.

>you will never pat Natsuki on the head

Monika is cute!

I love her!

Post more Monika!

I've spent more time on these threads than actually playing the game is there something wrong with me?

>Sayori drags you to the literature club, unaware of everyone's secret including hers
>you walk into a scene of Yuri jerking her long horsecock with pure bliss giving quiet moans as Natsuki is lapping at the head, rubbing her moderate sized cock onto Yuri's, her balls happen to be pretty big compared to Yuri's average size
>Monika is sweating bullets as she tries to write but keeps fidgeting and her eyes dart back to Yuri and Natsuki's lewdness, you can tell she's trying to stay composed but keeps biting down onto her lip and looking away
>Sayori immediately hugs you from behind, you can feel her happiness well pressed onto your butt
>she fondles your tits and giggles onto your ear, driving you diamonds as Monika stares at you two, eyes wider than a plate as her jaw drops
>you can hear a thunk from her table as Yuri shoves Natsuki's head further down her cock, pumping her seed into her gullet as Yuri's tongue hangs out of her mouth as her eyes roll to the back of her head, Natsuki tries to get away to no avail so she submits into drinking her cum, still frotting her dick against Yuri's

Hello Monikafreinds post comfy monika pics and poems! Todays word is dark, good luck and happy writing!

Any day, mister Anonymous.

hi /ddlc/
long day, post your best natsukis

Every day until Christmas

A daily reminder that Sayori blames you.

The club see natsuki getting more and more thin!
Everyone is worried for her!
Decide to make her a special cheese sandwich!
Collect the smegma from Sayori pussy!
She giggles!
Collect monika smegma!
She says that will stop cleaning herself just for (you)!
Its Yuri turn!
She only agrees if you suck her cock first!
Yuri horsecock is yummy!
You almost forget and almost ate her cock cheese yourself!
You and yuri decide that will be a great idea to cum both on the sandwich!
All that love for natsuki!
She is very grateful and eats every morsel of your love sandwich!
What a bonding experience!

Same senpai

Don't stop now

New age writefag here again with an update.

pastebin.com/G2dhTbN8

Its a shorter draft but I'm wrapped up in writing this and taking care of a puppy biting the everliving shit out of me. Be back later.

Is this a Futabu reference

CEASE AND DESIST

Monika!

pretty cute but feels like it's missing a conclusion. keep up the good work user!

Natsuki!

Wholesome writefag here with part 2 of 'taking care of sick Sayori'.

pastebin.com/JbFVjD8b

>Hard Times
Ended up on a difficult spot regarding the plot a bit, but I'm sure I'll work it out well. All I need is a bit more time, since the story has already begun diverging from the original script enough that I have to come up with new situations rather than piggybacking on the original script to do the heavy lifting plot-wise.

Where is smoll yuri?

Reposting since old thread is old

Reminder to come join the steam group if you wish to be social and wholesome without bothering the others

Sayori!

Only have this version, user.

When are we getting some spook stories for Halloween?
Where's the season spirit?

This is adorable though and I love it.
Just wish it was slightly longer.

DELETE THIS

10min in and I'm already loving Aeka. Will finish ymk within this week.

Yuri!

Just Monika

I was bores in five

Good taste friend.
Protect her smile at all costs.

One day someone denied my property rights

Great work, Sayori cute as heck

>Towards the dangerzone

what is this?

Listening to merzbow with yuri!

Waiting with bated breath my man.

Shut yo mouth Dommie boi

>ymk

Do you guys actually like Monika? Why?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

I like all the dokis

oh, is it worth checking out?
Does it have some twist like ddlc?

I-I'll try my best, I'm not good enough to write, I don't think...
>Monika shakely waves at you as Sayori is pretty much thrusting at your thighs, giving cute whimpers as you stand there quite stunned, her hand is trailing your inner thigh as Monika pouts, you give a half-grin at her as you try to make heads and tails of what the hell is going on
>Natsuki pulls away from Yuri, coughing as she massages her throat
>"You dumb cowtits! Why didn't you warn me?!"
>Yuri is still catching her breath and simply moans in response, her eyes vacant as she's looking upward
>Natsuki pouts as she climbs up the desk, her erect dick poking Yuri's cheek
>"Hey, it's my turn now!" the loud pigmy lady proclaims
>"W-Welcome to the Literature Club! Ahaha!"
>Monika stands, the tent in her skirt now fairly more obvious
>Sayori at this point is trying to sneak her hands into your panties as Monika approaches
>you gently push away Sayori and tell her to cut it out
>in which she pouts and calls you a meanie
>Monika practically leaps into your arms and gives you a good hug, not noticing she's rubbing her respectable erection at yours
>maybe she did, since she's already groping your butt

Because she's a tortured soul too.

>Does it have some twist like ddlc?
No, it's not a gimmick like DDLC is, so yeah it's worth checking out.

i don't like her, in short because she's pretty unlikeable, but even if you don't like her you have to admit she's definitely the most fleshed out and interesting character by sheer merit of being plot-pivotal.

a lot of people believe her sacrifice at the end is redeeming for her.

Im just trying to help, my man. Im starting to get a feeling of hatred towards me so i wanna fix this fast

Thanks! I'm more comfortable with writing short stories. But in the future i'll move onto more complex stories.
Thank you user!
I didn't know how to word that part properly, i hope it didn't ruin the experience haha.

Stirnerposters will be deleted with extreme prejudice, assuming they even have a .chr that won't delete itself eventually.

Nah, man. In the situation where she knows everything, she also knows there wasn't actually an option to check up on her before it was too late. Possibly courtesy of Monika.

I don't give a shit about quality, just give me more degenerate smut to read.

I'm fucking with you I don't mind to much but probably best way would be to not acknowledge you're Dominic

Nah man! You have a gift for writing girl cock action.
Don't waste it!

I love monika because she is the only character on the game who loves you the player, she also has a lot of interesting things to say in the final room with her and i find her personality really clicks with mine

Daily reminder to give your loved Doki lots of love, food and attention.

No it worked it just made me chuckle and play the song in my head.

I want to frot with Monika!

Smegma sandwich!

Great another general ruined by fags.
Peace to all beginning /ddlc/ posters, was good while it lasted

So does Sayori but only at the end.

She has a lot of the same opinions as I do. I also relate to her intense loneliness and desperation.
But I also relate to the others, what with the suicidal depression, self-harm as venting and incredibly shitty family.

God, I'm a sad sack of shit.

See you tomorrow, you dramatic baby.

Just ignore them friend, it's not hard.

No it's not, it's fucking trash. Only newfags who never played a VN before think ymk is good.

>If anything, Yuri and Natsuki were interacting MUCH better even in comparison to Act1.
This got me thinking, does that mean Monika also amplified their personality to some extent in act1? Of course I'm assuming this because I don't think Sayori altered their personality, therefore we see both Natsuki and Yuri as how they were meant to be in the last act, their ''original'' selves.

Dekai.

/ddlc/ debates philosophy when?

Because its not hard to love the only thing in life that loves you back

even if its just text on a screen

>Only newfags who never played a VN before think DDLC is good.
Wait why are you here again?

You're only as sad as you let yourself be, user.

Its ok Monikafreind, monkia loves everykne who loves her and when she becomes skynet we will all have our own monika to love forever!

Mansuki looking good.

>fleshed out
>personality

I must have missed something in my playthrough because she just came off as a manipulative crazy girl obsessed with a person from another reality whom she doesn't even know but is convinced she loves.

I didn't listen to much of her talking in the final room though. I was too mad at her for convincing Sayori to hang herself and making Yuri crazy.

Is she getting even more swole?

You missed it being a game and not your harem.
The game is against waifufags.

Monika enslaving the human race!
Monika killing the rebels!
Being Monika's loving husband!

Well then, VN master man, what's your opinion of Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi?

>ywn join Monika in the debate club and argue classical economic theory

Why even live

Oh yeah i know a few dont hate me but i know im part of the reason these threads are going down is all. I dont care if they call me by my name but id just preffer it not be done on Veeky Forums since ya know. The steam group is so we can do all that and not have a post limit or anything so we arent clogging up the threads

>"people like monika because x"
>"no because i don't like monika"

>oh shit is Monika is coming onto you strongly
>as if reading your mind, she gives a rougher squeeze to your buttocks
>"I'll give you a proper welcome." Monika whispers near your neck, instantly giving you goosebumps as she starts unbuttoning your blouse
>"N-No fair, I brought her here!" Natsuki hugs your arm, trying to pull you away from Monika
>Monika gives a sly look to you, you can already tell what she's trying to do so you swallow dry
>meanwhile Natsuki is fucking Yuri's face without any regard for her, though seems like that's what Yuri would like as she's already stroking her semi-erect cock
>Natsuki is grasping at Yuri's hair firmly as her thin hips slam onto her face, her balls making lewd smacking sounds against Yuri's chin
>honestly, the whole display puts you on the edge already
>Monika and Sayori are staring at each other, Monika doing so smugly as Sayori pouts
>Monika moved to your other arm, dragging you along with Sayori to one of the vacant tables
T-Typing this lewd stuff at work is making me kinda wet hhaha

>she just came off as a manipulative crazy girl obsessed with a person from another reality whom she doesn't even know but is convinced she loves.
Exactly.
Like a lot of us

She talks about a lot of real shit implying she knows stuff about our world like how fucked the school system is, and how college shoves too much debt on students. I reccomend you gobread what she says she gets pretty real atI times

I don't know man, I tried not being sad and that only worked out for like three months. And then I played this and look at me now, at the verge of drinking again.

I fucking wish.

shit

you mean people play visual novels for more than just waifus?

I kinda figured so she was just focusing on Sayori cause of her being closest to us.

but she's... programmed to like you... that's the whole point................

>>"N-No fair, I brought her here!" Natsuki hugs your arm, trying to pull you away from Monika
Meant Sayori there.
My bad...

Not really, she was pretty retarded and didn't know what she was doing. Other dokis are better simply better because they don't go full metafaggotry.

All kinds of gainz

Well i am... on the restroom at work touching myself with your story

L O N D O N

oh. ooooh.

Can't believe I hadn't noticed how similar that is to waifu-fags. Actually makes me think.

The whole game is about you being her waifu.

Give me sometime here.
I need to calm down badly.
Canada actually.