fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

/ourgirl/

Shitzura is garbage.

Is sheep worth using as a healer? I like her and she's cute, but she has no horse.

how are the femui cucks holding out? nice summer costume lmao

Azura is shit

She's really useful in TTs, especially with Heavenly Light.

MOMMY

Tailtiu looks decent and actually cute. Way better than anything from Yura.

First reply decides whom gets promoted!

Who here has a legitimate fear that Yura might touch their waifu?

onegai

Berkut

How does Marth not have an alt yet? The guy can't even be S+ tier in a game that celebrates the franchise he pioneered

"Leave BLyn to me"

Oboro

There is literally nothing wrong with Yura and I will never understand the autistic hate /feg/ has for their art.

>Sword in art.
I got bad news for you.

Autism

>Roy has more alts than Marth

After more than a decade, I can't believe he finally won.

Drill still upset from last night it seems

Promote Berkuck so you can forget that mistake you did
>merging a 4* GHB

:D is so bad it became a meme.

t. spic.
>but le epic sonya cummies

My wife

I'd forever be more scared of Ueda.

Says you, Drill

He literally didn't do anything wrong

He's from an archer family.

nice job user

>Élivágar
>If unit initiates attack, bonuses on foes within 2 spaces of the target become penalties through their next actions.

>Spectral Tome+
>After combat, bonuses become penalties on all foes within 2 spaces through foe's next action.

Why is this allowed?

At the very least this guy hasn't made anything since launch
I will be fucking pissed if they bring him back for a unit that people like though.

Wouldn't it be a good idea to merge Navarre though? He sucks as a unit and doesn't have any good 4* fodder so you might as well merge him up to make any quests involving him a bit easier in the future.

>i-it's bad because...because...um...uh...because y-you're Raul!!!!
Not an argument.

Most of the nobles in Gen 2 didn't, they were just going with it.

What else would I have done with him? I didn't need any of his skills and merged units cost less feathers to promote anyway.

Reminder that somebody lost on conquest on normal difficulty and phoenix mode on.

>losing with phoenix mode
I need to see this, how do you lose with literal invincible mode on.

Toa banner when

Nobody said it was an argument, they were making fun of you

Seriously, what's wrong with this artist? It's like they decided to give everyone they worked on Oboro's demon face.

Chapters with time requirements(Pleasure palace) or defend maps(Ch.10)

Thank fucking god no more Sigurd and Cecilia bonus ran into only 3 horse memes

Post regret. I should have waited until friday before levelling her up.

>tfw 1650 SP to go

Chapter 10, it was in one of the prerelease streams.
It was a woman.

btfo faggot

t. Raul

Based Aideen putting in the work, keeping Dew from being cucked. Big, happy Verdane family!

muh prf weapon

Just do TT with her

I love how you can see so much of her bare, squishy loli tummy in her info screen.

>he's playing Fire Emblem when there are Silent Hills and Resident Evils to marathon and kids to give candy to

Like taking candy from a baby!

Why is Azura such a best?

>veronica steals lyons tome
>henry steals hers
Justice

Sigurd, Seliph, Deirdre and Julia sit at a booth at Mc Donalds in Askr, eating a meal. As they enjoy their food Sigurd spots Ryoma at the table across. He grabs his eyes and pulls the outer ends up and says "ME HOSHIDO, ME HAVE PEACE WALL" really loud, causing Ryoma to look back.

His jaw drops agape, and his wife Kagero begins to cry. As she does the tears go down her chest and into her cleavage, making them shine. At the table to their right, Gray who is eating with Clair looks over to get a better look at her titties. Clair notices and slaps his head sideways.

"You can keep Gray tied to one pussy babe" he says, getting up and storming out of the restaurant giggling. Clair is left with a hefty bill. However the man at the next table notices their plight. Tobin drops some cash on the table.

"Look, I ain't rich but I can at least pay... close to half" he says, causing Clair to sigh in annoyance.

The woman at the table behind them laughs.

It's Ninian. Though she isn't laughing at them, she's laughing with her son Roy and boyfriend Eliwood. Eliwood is doing a really good impersonation of Johnny Depp in the movie Freddy Kruger, to which Tobin thinks Ninian was laughing at him. He walks over to the table and slaps Roy in the back of the head.

"Don't count out Tob-" he almost says, but Eliwood punches him square in the nose. His nose breaks, and a puddle of blood forms underneath.

The blood pool seeps throughout the restaurant, meanwhile returning to Sigurd and Ryoma. Ryoma begins to angrily approach Sigurd, but as he does the blood drips toward them. Ryoma doesn't notice it, slips and hits his head on a table. Sigurd laughs

"MANLETS, WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?" as he spins obnoxiously while laughing he farts, farting on someone sitting to this right.

Hector gets up, who was eating with Lyn. Lyn is holding back bile as Sigurds very audible and smelly fart has left her disgusted. Hector attempts to punch him but Sigurd catches it and uppercuts him.
Cont?

This is your date tonight.

>he plays video games when there are halloween parties to attend to

They dont really celebrate halloween here though, only 2 people showed up the entire evening

autism

>tfw awakeningbabby
>started playing older titles
>Feel more and more inclined to try ironman runs
Anyone else knows this feeling? My lack of time in general is a good incentive for this kind of approach, but still.

Is this rate high enough to get Hinoka ? I'm not interested in any meme Halloween unit

How do I pass the 40+ CC challenges?

What's your team?

Also can you guys reccomend me a breezy team?

I'm watching Decoys 1 & 2.

Sure, roll away.

Stop using armors.

>Silent Hills and Resident Evils to marathon

My friend and I are marathoning Remake and Zero sometime today or tomorrow

>kids to give candy to

Shit I need to buy some, what would kids like anyway? Im in tacoland

BAHAHAHAHAHA
I even gave her the Bond buff!!

>being a normalfag

>have 2 nowis
>not sure if I should merge or fodder
>or even if I want to fodder Hone Fliers or Atk/Res Bond
I already fed a -atk Nowi to Julia for Atk/Res bond

>his wife Kagero
Kagero is Saizo's and Orochi's wife. Ryoma's wife is Hana.

Candy skulls and bread, Halloween doesn't exist in Tacoland.

I used to try and keep everyone alive until Bartre died once in my FE7 run and I couldn't care less to try and get him back. Never bothered ever again.

tism

>New armors getting added for Tobin to fuck up.
>Only 2 are blue and one is >Gwendolyn.
People counted him out, baka.

It's fucking random, retard. Any rate is high enough to roll her. It just depends on if you get lucky.

It won't be justice when next time she shows up she has a broken tome that she got from Lyon. The next time she needs an upgrade, she's going to have to go for Julius' tome.

>Waifu emblem
>Raven and Inigo

Nah this is bad, something about the proportions and the face look really off.

Ryoma’s wife is Rinkah, Hana is Corrin’s wife.

save one for sure for hone fliers
hone fliers is 5 star exclusive only hinoka and now nowi who is limited
IS will give fliers love soon after armors

It figures I would finish my F!Robin as a Blyn/Rein counter only to pull a Vampire Henry with no Cecilia or feathers to spare.

The raven tome would have even fit thematically, damn it.

>blue beats red
woah

>not keeping everyone alive no matter what, even in the last map
I shiggy diggy.

anyone who rolls nowi should have the feds knock at there door

>kids to give candy to
You mean you actually celebrate Halloween, a satanist ritual dressed up in brands. Seriously? Going out at night dressed as demons and other monsters and renouncing your human identity (the one god gave you) to become something evil? Not even trolling, I fear for your soul.

No, Ryoma's wife is Rinkah.

cringe

Go on.

Thats what every grandma and grandpa says (even put signs in their stores or homes saying the same) but the fact is kids are little shits and make their parents go out with them in halloween and day of the dead anyway, its the same shit for them and they do the same, just instead of saying trick or treat they come for their "calaverita" which is basically their free candy

fire emblem

I'm glad she did my waifu, feels like a jackpot when I saw it, I also really like Subaki and Navarre

Why would I waste time on it when Hector's the only axe I need in that game.

If that triggers you more, I had a near deathless run of SS and then Cormag died on the pre-dragon chapter. He stayed dead.

Orochi is Hayato's wife.

>Tfw lost Fiora to a critical from Kenneth's Luce on the very last chapter
She died a hero, easily one of my best units on that run.

Parties are boring. I'd rather get comfy with my gf and play vidya.

>roll Nowi
>FBI breaks down my door
>get handed a certificate of congratulations for rolling Nowi, the guys wish me luck in trying for Sakura

Still better than Yura's garbage.

I have the same problem except I know I want to fodder for hone fliers but my spare also happens to have super optimal IVs.

Now I don't know what to do because it seems like such a waste to throw that away.

I'm not giving them candy.