/lhg/ Light's Hope General formerly /elyg/

I See Greening in Your Future Edition

Alliance guild:
best ERP discord around
Horde guild:
Ded

/who guildname and whisper anyone to join

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. More importantly, the code is open source so we get Everyst soon!

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

old bread: >

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20011013005503/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/WoW/ns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

still first for mommy gfs

Freshie friends!

kys cringelord.

FRESHES

we FUNSERVERS now

make vanilla hybrid classes viable without just copying the viable classes

lets see how FUN you are

SHENNA HAS CONFIRMED FRESH.

E L Y S I U M 2
L
Y
S
I
U
M

Fresh

esfand says Paladins are viable in BWL.

>Blizzcon 2017
>Hozzinka steps up on the podium
>Crowd starts to applaud while fat neckbeards from /wpsg/ and /lhg/ stand in the background scowling
>They hate him, yet they realize hozzinka is their only chance of ever playing a vanilla server without having to waddle through hordes of chinese gold sellers
>"As we all know, past years have been hard on the private server community. And honestly I think a lot of injustice has been done to our legacy players. Therefore I have one little announcement to make."
>*winks at the neckbeards in the background*
>"This one is for you guys, you deserve it!"
>Neckbeards stare wide eyed at the screen
>Its really fucking happening. Hozzinka is bringing the legacy servers
>Some neckbeards even put away their hot pockets for a moment to savour this glorious moment
>The video starts with the logo of legion, but it slowly changes into logo of warlords of draenor, then to mists of pandaria
>Crowd starts to whistle and gasp audibly
>Some neckbeards pull out their asthma respirators, because the excitement is too big to handle
>Finally the logo changes to classic vanilla one and some of the neckbeards start to cry
>Its really happening
>New Timewalking event! Enjoy your beloved vanilla dungeons and raids combined with Legion for the ultimate experience!
>Some neckbeards immediately faint, some start to cry and sob, one guy shits his pants
>Hozzinka comes back and looks at the neckbeards with the biggest shit eating grin known to man

FRESH

you know what this is the last fucking straw. i installed the modified client from lights hope and confirmed it has a bitcoin farmer inside of it. im done with these fucking servers. im switching my focus to getting whitekidney put in jail.

Rather play Kronos then shenna2

wow I knew it...whitekidney can't be trusted!

honestly surprised they'd fucking try this shit

Sounds like something Crogge would unironically do kek

stop complaining, it's a FREE server they need to pay for server hosting somehow?

LOCK HIM UP

>Everyst, a meme that we somehow willed into reality is our only escape from this hell.

Honestly beginning to have to believe in meme magic

dude what the fuck

out of curiosity I was trying to find out what email I used for my Elysium account

>click on restore pw on elysium project
>enter one of the mails I use for shit
>"we sent email to you"

>actually get an email

"Greetings!

Send new password

Your request for a password change has been approved. If you recieve this mail and did not request this yourself, please change your password immediately and enable 2FA if you have not done so already. Two Factor Authentication protects your account from potencial 3rd parties. If you think you have been hacked, please contact a Game Master in-game using the '?' tab on your UI.

Elysium Project Team"

nothing else, no link, nothing

what

Blizzcon in 3 days senpai.

I saw Whitekidney at a grocery store in London yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

all i want is a nice fresh fresh without chinks gooks nips trannies scammers botnets and south americans
is that really too much to ask

>lootbox vanilla
>transmog minitransactions
>dlc raids

After what they did to gummy I refuse to give them a cent.

Anyone wanna level orcies to gank mean alliance bullies?

>I can't afford a sub to play Legacy realms

sasuga ILLEGAL private server community. . .

>people still play on 1x

theres absolutely no way they wouldn't include at least those fucking wow tokens into legacy if they launch it

Nooooooo based whitekidney said this would never happen, don't fall for the fresh meme you dumb fuckers.

Just think about me?

What about my spawn in items and gold I bought with my hard earned money?

if you all leave, I won't be able to kill your gray level characters with my overpowered spawned in items.

I beg of you, don't leave white shop, don't leave my fun server and don't leave me...it's so lonely being alone.....

>transmogs in VANILLA WOW??

that would completely ruin my immersion, I'm staying on Elysium.

>In response to no fresh or VPN ban Everyst plans to release fresh
>In response to Everyst, Whitekidney plans to release fresh called Dawn Mirage
>Apparently there is also another fresh hosted by corrupt slavs or something
>In response to all this Blizzard release their own fresh
>tfw the population is so split and the chinese so bad that I have to end up paying 15 dollars for legacy servers

I would peace the fuck out of the private server community if Blizzard released legacy servers and I'm pretty sure the vast majority of the western community would as well

Get me the fuck away from these shitty Russian pservers using shit scripting and being run by corrupt retards

source?

If blizzard did a proper legacy server
with patch progression ACTUAL patch progression.
none of this 1.12 SHIT.
i'd pay them and enjoy it.
i don't give a shit about cosmetics, Don't give a shit if someone can transmog himself with vanilla items. literally don't fucking care.

>barber shop
>cosmetic mounts
>wod models
>transmog
>15 dollar sub

yeah nah I'm waiting for everyst or Crestfall. . .

literally nothing wrong with wow tokens its a gold sink for the rich and gold maker for the poor.
Better that than 60 chinks saying COME BUY VICTORY WOW HOLOWEEN SPECIAL

Could care fucking less honestly, anything is better than the bootleg crap we are playing on now run by third world eastern europeans

>patch progression

based nostbaby retard.

>not wanting to experience the actual vanilla
sasuga private server retard

You'll never get the vanilla experience

The servers will always start with a boost in progression. Most of us will always be min-maxers that expect people to have watched a youtube video on the dungeons and shit.

Be honest lads, if Blizzard released legacy servers how badly would the retail babies cry when all of us take over all the item markets and pvp brackets?

there will never be legacy servers the people who made vanilla good already left blizzard.

The best way would be is to cure the sickness the game had since wotlk, a completely fresh start, but since blizzard adds more to it than improves its highly unlikely. Every time they make 1 step into the right direction they take 3 steps backwards.
Also don't forget that a legacy server would be a big as fuck apology that "yeah we fucked up big time", but they'll never admit it. Ever.

I remember when Molten Core used to be super hard before they buffed all the gear as a catch-up mechanic. . .

if Blizzard gets the brilliant minds behind Nostalrius on their team they might be able to recreate their patented Nostlike™ progressive itemization timeline.

>Most of us will always be min-maxers that expect people to have watched a youtube video on the dungeons and shit.

This is a sad reality.

>tfw this sounds cool
>tfw all this shilling for Everyst I've done and I'll probably leave them for Blizzard legacy

Fuck.

N-no legacy servers will be different!

What's this obsession with nost? why couldn't blizzard just redo they're old work why would they need french cucks to do anything?
they launch the game with 1.1 talents, spells, items.
Everything is a fucking mess like the real vanilla people can't minmax as easily and fights are hard because some of your spells suck ass.

>going to level as balance

YOU CAN'T STOP ME
LEVELING A WARRIOR MADE ME THIS WAY

by actual patch progression, do you mean replicating the same bugs that later patches fixed? i think that would be fun but it would be more complicated than I think we realize.
Some talents and spells would function wildly differently depending on the patch, not to mention gear changes (but we're more used to something like that).
Some specs would be nearly worthless until 1.12, even more worthless than they are already, I mean. And many classes had some big issues before their talent trees got re-worked.
But it gets more complicated still, as if you decide to not include spells/talents in "patch progression", the new power levels make some content pretty face-roll - we see some examples of that on private servers. A lot of it can be mitigated through nerfing gear but some of it is just due to the characters being more powerful than intended.

I also disagree about transmog but don't care a lot. I like some gear being iconic and identifying what class or what the player has done with a glance.

>tfw you can never play an old game normally
>tfw now you have to be some dumb tranny with a twitch stream doing speedruns of it

So, is there at least one reason to stay on the LH after Elysium servers will be up?

When you people start to learn, how many servers need to be closed before you let go.

>they launch the game with 1.1 talents, spells, items.
stop
my dick can only get so errect

FYI - Blizzard is announcing legacy servers at Blizzcon this year. They have been slowly building a team since last summer. Obviously they couldn't put anything tangible together by last year and with Legion being the main focus of their WoW presentation, there was no reason to distract from that.

They will announce the next expansion, which will be Kul'Tiras/Azshara/N'Zoth. This expansion will not be slated for release until summer 2018.

To fill up the content gap and maintain interest in their IP they will be releasing the first legacy servers. They will be based on region. The current plan is to open at least two at a time and adding more based on the hype. This will allow them to merge the servers in case the population does dwindle, as they will be on the same patch. Yes, patch. They plan to go by the patch release schedule to provide the same experience one would have had starting November 23rd, 2004.

The release schedule has been slightly accelerated, lasting up to 16 months. This will segue into the TBC legacy servers. They are not planned to be released at the same time as the Vanilla legacy servers but will likely be released before the Vanilla legacy servers hit the end of their content cycle. The Vanilla legacy servers will be play through expansion (PTE) with the ability to keep your characters on Vanilla, if you should so choose to. There is no information on Wrath but I'm confident it will follow, depending on the popularity of the other legacy servers.

but m-muh server drama, whitekidney is our hero...!

>web.archive.org/web/20011013005503/http://www.worldofwarcraft.com:80/WoW/ns/

Is this really what you guys want to come back to ? Geez, quit being so delusional, time has passed and things have changed anons !!

dus youre dad work for blissard or something?

>FYI - Blizzard is announcing legacy servers at Blizzcon this year.
>last 5 minutes of the show
>Oh yeah something something LEGACY of WARCRAFT
>WE ARE PROUD TO ANNOUNCE
>
>
>PRE-CATA ZONES!
>GO TO ANY CAPITAL AND TALK TO SOME TIME TRAVELING NPC AND YOU CAN EXPERIENCE ALL OF OLD AZEROTH* WITH ALL THE POWER OF YOUR NEW CHARACTER
>does not include any old instances or raids

is there a reason to go back? LH has been 100x less laggy

I remember when WoW used to be super challenging and beating Molten Core was the pinnacle of hardcore gaming... I just want to go back bros. . .

lol this is more like what would happen.
Sucks.
What day is blizzcon? Any announcement would be in the opening thingee, right? I don't remember how they work. I admit I'm being sucked in by the memes and may try to watch it online.

why would anyone play Legacy Vanilla when BC is objectively better in every way?

wasn't it that getting to 60 was an actual filter too?

there is not a single acceptable tbc server.

>tfw no wow alpha private server to relive my childhood

why won't Blizzard make a server that progresses from early wow alpha all the way up to Wrath and pre-nerf Cataclysm?

you do realize the reason it was laggy was because whitekidney was intentionally sabotaging it, right? he was the server admin in charge of stability etc. do you think he all of the sudden became proficient in the hours between deleting elysium and bringing up lights hope? this psychopath was doing his best to make them look like shit so he could steal their userbase.

so shenna and crogge were the good guys all along...?

Server was laggy long before WK ever came to the project m8, try again

just kill yourself already, Crogge

ha ha ha whitekidney did nothing wrong

>private servers never deliver

Here's to hoping that BlizzCon will finally announce something of good quality

>Finally people can log in and online go 2k more up
>Lf3m dps
>no response
What went wrong?
Why people on the elysium elysium always were ready to do 60lvl dungeons, but no one wants to do them on the lh elysium?

raidloggers probably...

how long until steadman makes a new ever*st post

Sounds like it is time for

freshies

Im leveling a fresh zugzug char on Light's hope till the new freshie is here >.

wait they fixed it? I'm still stuck at handshaking

>2 hours to get a BRD quest run
>falls apart because people alt f4 after the first pull
just fucking KEK MY SHIT UP

Steadman - Today at 4:02 PM
>how could the judge even prove i was looking at the kids with desire to harm them
just cause i was looking at them while masturbating doesnt mean i was jerking off TO them
>that cannot be proved

this is the guy making 80% of FRESHIE posts ITT

An Allahu just Akbared in NY

Trump already won 2020

Damnit. Fell for it

How did the mage do it? Boomkin in group with priest power infusion? Two innervates?

Thanks for this

*throws self through the window of /pol/ HQ*

ascension is hosting a wotlk blizzlike server next month.

I will be playing there because their vanilla funservrs are FUN too.

actual patch progression. I would play paladin. paladins didnt have forbearance for a while there. I STILL remember the warrior tears on the forums. makes me chuckle.

fk u m8

guys im playing warrior but its so boring
what do i do?

>rolling warrior when you just want to pass the time until fresh

You can level with me if you're anime, alternatively you can roll a class that's more fun before 49

how do i become an anime
is their a fun tier list?

what if i think two nukes wasnt enough

2 nukes was a mistake. Anime weren't enough!

>not elysium anymore
is Elysium still playable?
does the new server have the characters from elysium?

Elysium 2 is coming out soon. This will destroy Light's Hope once and for all.

>be me
>shitpost in trade saying "LF a guild that isn't transphobic :)"
>instantly get 3 people PM me, asking if im trans.

Happy Halloween, My Dwarven Brothers, I'm going to run you through

is an all Dwarf guild, with the exception of casters, which shall be gnomes. We will have no druids, seeing as they are 1. The most useless class in vanilla, and 2. They are elves. We will only be accepting gnome casters, If a class can be a Dwarf, you must be a Dwarf.

As for guild structure, There will be a King (Me), I'll appoint several Thanes, they will function the same as officers, and they'll rule in my absence. I'll also appoint class leads, A Sergeant (Warriors), A Game Warden (Hunters), A High Priest (Priests), A Grand Marshal (Paladins), And A Spymaster (Rouges).

We'll have no Discord, Nor a Loot Council, As loot councils have proven themselves to only be useful for gearing transsexual faggots who can't play the game. Everyone, even me is equal. Ranks are only rewarded based on skill and leadership capabilities.

Any questions?

>implying im wasting anymore time playing on a shitty x1 server that will be shut down in 2 months when instead i can just play on a nice and safe stable 5/7x rate server like warmane

>We'll have no Discord

>tfw guild discord isn't in the gmod
>too shy to ask

>Jew Council is only useful for gearing transsexual faggots who can't play the game
Then don't have accept trannyfags, not that you'll have to since all of them play Nelves

dwarves are so fucking ugly. stubby ass rock niggers.