planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

Latest news & Xbox release date:
theverge.com/2017/10/31/16569470/playerunknowns-battlegrounds-microsoft-xbox-one-release-date-pubg
>PC version hits 1.0 in December

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/pubg-release-date/
discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ
youtube.com/watch?v=fJXczrKFK8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how many are actually bought to be open ?
is this just speculation ?

It will be out of ealy access in december: pcgamer.com/pubg-release-date/

Honestly the ranking system in this game is a joke.

CS is also a joke, but slightly less so.

They have some balls to release an unoptimized game

Whats worse, releasing an optimized game, or leaving a game in Early access hell forever?

they're probably just trying to get onto GOTY lists

>got killed by speed hackers the last two games

Fuck, now it's my turn.
How do I remove the grass in the ini? I don't want to make the game look like runescape, remove rocks, trees or shit, just remove the grass.

December is for 2018 GOTYs

Will there be new crates anytime soon?

>tfw everytime I get the Groza, I win
Is there a better gunfu? I'm in love.

pussy

they're actually going to do it the madmen

this game is nowhere near release ready

>no posts for an hour

ded game

>past 5 games
>killed by chinese hackers who auto headshot

i'm done with this game

seems like everyone else is too

Why there fuck has there been an influx of hackers? Three games in a fucking row.

I never understood cheating. Maybe you win but there's no satisfaction if its not earned... confuses the shit out of me

I just bought the game a week ago. How do you know if someone is hacking?

You don't unless they're doing obvious shit like headshotting your entire team a km away with a revolver.

chink don't think like that
they don't consider it cheating, they just think they are smarter than you and you're too stupid not using cheats

they really think they are good player when they win by cheating

Basically this.

It's a mentality of "If you can't catch me cheating, then shame on you" type thing.

what server is best for farming crate farmers on?

>Play nothing but FPP since it came out
>Start playing TPP because friends want to
>Get 14 kills
It's like I went into the hyperbolic time chamber

Cheaters often believe that other people can't be better than them unless they cheat. They seem to think they are the standard of human ability, or they have this little notion of "you think you're good but if I was trying you get owned, lol noobs why can't you beat my walls and aimbot".

There's not much satisfaction in a computer aiming and shooting for you, but cheaters get their kicks by thinking they are ebin trolles. By knowing it's people they cheated out of a game they feel good about themselves, thinking "they must be so mad xD"

just started playing this game 2 days ago and this just happened for the third fucking time

>parachute into an area with 2-3 houses
>go in, close door, grab a gun vest etc.
>hear a car heading for me and stopping
>sit in a corner of the house waiting
>dude runs fullspeed into the house, heads for where I am, leans into the corner and blows my face off
>i barely get a shot off before I die

am I doing something wrong here or is everyone just hacking? also does this game even have matchmaking or does it just throw 100 random people into a game?

>cornering yourself
Get out and fight, you heard him stop and you know where he is. If you run out when you hear a car coming then if they stop you have a huge advantage as they are vulnerable while they have to wait for the car to stop before they get out

don't you think I've considered that?
they either drive the car into the side of the house with no door so they're already out by the time I get there, or they just jump out and land every shot on my head
hence my second question about matchmaking, it's extremely obvious that some of the people who kill me have been playing this game for much longer than I have so I don't have a chance against them

I'm pretty sure it has match making given leaderboards and stuff

Drop and mil base and school to get practice and git gud, this game seems to take about 30 hours of gameplay for it to click with players and then they suddenly get better

>Play with a squad
>One guy always lands by himself in some isolated spot
>Constantly 3v4 and either we win or lose and just watch him loot

>Drop and mil base and school to get practice and git gud
Already did that a few times
Every single time someone who knows all the loot spots lands before me and has an AR pointed at me before I touch the ground
I understand that "gitting gud" consists of trying again and again until shit works but considering the time it takes between attempts it's just not fun at all
If I land in a quiet spot I can at least run around for 15 minutes doing whatever before I get sniped from the other side of the map

>sniped from other side of map
Yeah you need to get rid of that meme attitude, just understand what the game is and change your perspective of how you play. You suck. You are new. The two correlate. Get some game time in, watch some guides, get familiar with the weapons; you'll get better. Use that wait time between death and playing again as motivation to focus and do better, not fuel for the anger of dying

Need to ban china & Russia from this game.

This game is like Counter Strike in that there is almost always people who are way more experienced than you until you drop tons of hours into it. You will die unless you do the same drops over and over until you know where to look for loot and what weapon to use in which situation. It is an unforgiving game and you should expect to not even be average at playing it until you have about 300 hours of gameplay.

Furthermore, any experienced player knows to expect someone to be inside a house and checks it before going inside. Plus, any movement you make or any weapon switches made can be heard by someone outside pretty easily. The quicker you break the hide in a house mentality in this game that most start out with(I hid in houses at the start, too), the more likely you are to survive.

Also, I am certain that their "matchmaking" is very shoddy or basically bullshit because I have over 800 hours in this game and have been put in squads and duos with people who have had under 50-100 hours multiple times.

>inb4 random squads lul
I don't like waiting around for a whole game if I happen to die right away from lag or some crap at the beginning

>you should expect to not even be average at playing it until you have about 300 hours of gameplay
Guess it isn't for me then because I'm not going to die and requeue over and over for 300 hours to git gud at a game with so much broken shit
I knew I should've refunded when my first 2 matches ended with game crashes but oh well

do you have a lot of experience playing FPS games? because you have to remember that there are a lot of people just waiting to whip out their 2k hour CS:GO dick in this game, it's going to take a while before you can match that and you have to consider that it might not even be worth it. If you feel like it is then watch some youtube videos, you can learn all you need to know about looting in like 10 minutes and there is an interactive map on the OP with all the loot/vehicle spawns outlined, you can try to skip that part and go for far away safe areas at the start but that just means you're going to die when the circle starts to close and you have to fight. Once you're comfortable landing anywhere you can move on to mid game/top 10 strategy. The game is a lot of fun if you can get past the entry barrier, and remember even the best players in the world die in hotspots sometimes if they get bad loot luck or get engaged by multiple people.

WTF WHY AM I STUTTERTING WTF I WAS NEVER STUTTERING I DDINT CHANGE SHIT WTF BUTTHOLE!!!!!!!!

What a pussy attitude. Git gud or go back to whatever solo hugbox game you came from.

Daily reminder that OP's discord is ded and OG /pubg/ discord is better

discord.gg/wJQ9UCJ

Isn't pubg just a glorified h1z1? This game looks pretty slap dash in terms of gameplay and doesn't seem to do much to deviate from the survival mmo genre, why is it so popular?

ayyyy

it's fun

boi

>oh wow, a shitter who started 2 days ago is half-accusingly blaming all his deaths of cheats but doesn't want to say it

>marathoned watched entire webm
>nothing happens

Bump

>don't you think I've considered that?
It's the easiest way to kill someone in this game
made this webbum just for you

Don't bother with School and Milbase, you die way too quickly to get any experience done. Go mid-sized cities, like Gatka, Mylta, maybe Pochinky. More space to maeuver, enough people for practice but not too many for it to be a clusterfuck, can survive it with decent play and you don't have to restart every 30 seconds

He was implying they were using an ESP or walls, like the true shitter he is.

You gotta remember that there are some people who are silver on CSGO despite having 600 hours in it.

>playing solo squads
>some dudes roll up to house
>try to play it safe and assume they're just here to take cover for a minute
>they start throwing grenades into every room
>this is a five house complex so I have no idea why they chose the tiny house I was in
>summon all of my strength
>crouch jump of a window, glass somehow doesn't break
>jump in their UAZ and drive away while they unload at me

Should I keep selling my crates, or open them and hope RNG nets me a rare item to sell for big bucks?

I grind out three crates a week, which has gotten me to 21 bucks in profit, but with crate prices dropping, I'm left wondering whether I should change tactics in order to maximize profit.

shit wouldn't be expensive if you could actually get it in a cost-effective way
The only question is wether playing the roulette is worth the 40 cent or whatever to you

gamble it pussy boi
$20 dollars ain't worth shit anyway but if you net a minishort or a fucking skirt you can literally buy a new headset or GPU or ten times the game

What's the difference?

> still buying shitty crates

dude just hold on to your BP until the next limited edition

Aren't they axing the whole system for the full release though?

$20 > ?$ that might never happen.
I'm not OP, btw.

It pisses me off how many chinks are on the gook server.

I want nothing more than to practice my broken gookspeak with gooks, but all squads are chinese on the kr server

>I don't understand cheating in a game that can literally pay the wage of some countryside uzbeki or somali dude through crate drops
>more kills and higher placements = more points
>points = crates

yeah but $400 that might happen > $20

or you know... mmr

youtube.com/watch?v=fJXczrKFK8M

The deadest thread on /v/.

>leaderboards don't track 80% of people's stats

chink hackers in every game

*that might never happen
Fixed.

why is there thousands of shit loot (0.03€) sold all the time? someone enlighten me on who is buying this.

would be nice to have a region block so you only get matched with player from EU or NA

>start of the game
>early fist fight
>crosshair suddenly gone only windows cursor
>can't do anything
>???
>die
haha okay cool, lost fair and square

post esoteric opinions:

the AK-M is better than the SCAR for the first 5 rounds of a burst

The UZI is the best SMG because of its uniqueness. The most comfortable weapon to breach close quarters in, because its so compact, letting you shoot without your gun getting kicked up against the wall. Also has minimal recoil. Hip-fire is best from close up but iron-sights work from 5-15m

A mini without a extended mag or a muzzle attachment is still light years better than a pimped SKS

The vector and tommy gun are complete rubbish.

The groza is a better UZI and should be used like an SMG

SMGs are shit and there's no reason to use them over ARs.

Scar retains its usefulness at longer ranges, but akm wins close quarters
Decked vector is a better Uzi

>Has some strange OS problem on HIS computer, but it's not his fault

How about you take care of your shit, faggot

>UAZ drives PAST me at like 10mph
>Get insta-killed
this game is a fucking joke.

>game doesn't detect keyboard language in 2k17
>die because it decided to switch during a firefight
RELEASE
READY
ESPORT

who is a pubg streamer who is good at the game and doesn't try too hard at being funny/palatable?

Shroud

>jump out of uaz at 2kmh like all the streamers do, or if you're in a rush to storm a house in the final 20
>you died from falling or you ran yourself over

Why are vehicles so fucking bugged?! Do you have to have like 10 ping to not get constantly cucked by the server?

Shroud is autistic. chocoTaco is the most informative and chill streamer

This desu.
Shroud is an excellent player, but I'm honestly suspicious of him and that piggy fuck who pop prone peoples heads from miles away in the grass. They just know from whipping their cameras around that someone is there? Lol. There's no reason not to cheat in pubg, there's no tournaments, the anti cheat only detects obvious shit and there's no repercussions. Just look at that 'omg clara' bitch. Cheats have stream modes

SLICK DADDY

TWO TIME

Is there a drawback to the choke?

>be me
>have shit luck all day, get three top tens, no wins
>say fuck it, want to frag some people
>land at military
>every single person is retarded
>circle was in middle of map
>top 10
>hiding in a sniper tower because no cover fucking anywhere
>dipshit runs up stairs
>shoot through the door, kill him before he even opens it
>ghillie suit, mk 14, and other shit
>wind up winning somehow

Truly the best feeling.

What makes a good player? As in rating. The actual rating? KDR? Wins? Why can't we have an aggregrate rating for all game modes instead of separate ratings for each? Is getting kills more important than winning? Why do all the top streamers always drop in high traffic areas and take every fight they can? Is this why streamers have a lower top 10 % than others?

Why did reddit scare Grimmz away?

Hmm.. that was wierd. Let me bring up the clip real quick. Was he stream sniping me? Hmm... GGs I guess. Very wierd. But GGs I suppose.

They cracked down on afk farming. Now they have to actually play the game so now they hack to win.

>always play with like shoddy 40 to 55 fps
>turn off grass in ini
>90fps ez

Admittedly I don't know too much about programming, but either all the grass is the #1 fps killer or bluehole was just shit at programming it

Holy shit the game is so fucking smooth now and all I did was remove all the shitty grass, still got rocks, bushes, trees etc.

>turn off grass
enjoy your ban kiddo

So be it, I'd rather get banned after playing this game at non-eye cancer fps for a while than keep on suffering

Tell your pc to git gud

I have more fps in Battlefront 2 than PUBG.

And that game looks about 10 times better.

I don't care how bf2 runs m80

Punishes bad aim more.

scar > AKM in any situation but I guess it's taste, although everybody relevant says the AKM is shit.

Uzi is the best in CQC because it's prevalent, high fire rate & yes, because it's short.UMP any day for anything 10m+

every mini beats every SKS obviously, who doesn't know that since day one?

the vector is a bigger DPS micro if it has a grip or more attachments

the groza is an AR with no recoil. why are you comparing, one's strictly better.

I spot people as quick as shroud all day, I even see people on his stream that he doesn't see (I realize it's different when playing yourself).

He is a way better shot obviously.

There's no grass beyond 200m, what are you on about

very good

lol just almost killed a whole squad after rejoining the match when the game just up and crashed. I took one out with a grenade, the next one was against me in the stairs and i UMP'd him and fell back to heal. Then i went upstairs and got one by surprise, but alas they had got one of their friends up again and i only downed the other and the last guy got me
Still.. Pretty good for a squad game where my friends just disconnected on the plane

If you're in a house, you can't go wrong with a shotgun since it's meant to be hip fired and is a guaranteed OHK in close quarters.

In addition, this game favors people moving around a lot better than staying still. You'll find more success in early-mid game by constantly moving rather than trying to play passive by sitting in houses hoping for someone to walk past your window or go inside.

the new zone is is just absurd
> hey guys people say this game is just gambling and the luckiest position win
> let's increase blue zone damages so being lucky with the position matter even more

I wish I was retarded enough to enjoy playing fortnite