When did you realize that hedonism and nihilism is the only way of life?

when did you realize that hedonism and nihilism is the only way of life?

When did you realize that as long as you benefit, what you do is right?

When did you realize that greed is good?

When did you learn that

When did you realize that hedonism and nihilism are entirely different schools of thought?

When did you realize that in the real world and in game theory that purely selfish actors are eliminated after purely selfless actors?

When did you realize that greed fucks up a lot of profitable endeavors by overreach?

When did you, learn punctuation

All things in moderation.

I don't need to "learn" your personal opinion.

hedonism and nihilism go hand in hand.

in the real world selfish actors eliminated after selfness actors?
Are you retarded?
The 1% owns 50% of Americans net worth while veterans are have PTSD and are homeless.

Just lol at you, you are probably too high inhibition to swallow the red pill.

muh poor people mentality

How does it feel to know you could of been a wallstreet big shot doing cocaine and fucking hookers but instead you decided to work in sillicone valley because greed is bad and muh people first

>this is the level of trolling in the current state of Veeky Forums

its not trolling, you are just too delusional to realize you being raised in a strict cathlic household has negatively impacted your life and your decisions to be an english teacher in japan trading crypto to meet days end.

when i was 22. its true right now cuz society has outdone itself so damn well. but not always.

upvot

> theory that purely selfish actors are eliminated after purely selfless actors?
dont you mean before??

I never realized this because it's retarded

No. Purely selfless actors lose out to both purely selfish and selectively selfish actors. At that point the selectively selfish actors collaborate against the purely selfish actors because the purely selfish actors cannot be trusted.

if you played your cards right you could have been getting head from models but a loser is a loser and he should not waste effort on pursuing the good life but learn his place and stay in his fucking place.

game theory?
how autistic are you?

>All things
All things is moderation is an extreme statement. You just broke your own rule.

that makes sense, thank you

Game theory works in theory with equal parties. It doesn't account for large scale bullshit. Even then, someone like Soros has to pick his battles. If the Bilderberg had that much power, they wouldn't be skulking in the shadows collecting data on our Taiwanese sweatshop forums.

But please, if I'm wrong, "Red/pol/l" me if you can.

Not autistic enough to actually crunch numbers, but autistic enough to understand the equations when they are presented to me.

Not a problem.

I don't know why you immediately contradicted yourself, but you made it hard to form a coherent reply because I don't quite follow the gist of your thought.

Also game theory takes into account differences in relative power if you set it up that way. Selectorate theory is probably what you're looking for.

You're not even trying to bait. Its such shit. Or youre just fucking retarded. Probably the latter

maybe that works for you, but that shit just made me miserable, i'm much happier as a modest borderline ascetic type

its a lot easier to not give a shit when you have enough of what you need.

I didn't bother reading most of these bullshit comments. I don't know exactly when and it doesn't matter. I'm just glad I realized it.

game theory =/= life you fucking retards

Hedonism will get you nowhere.

When I realized I can't eat and drink and smoke whatever I want without consequence.

If I drink a cup of coffee I get a fucking rash m8. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO LIVE LIKE THIS?

>please try to beat up my straw man so I can decide if these statements are true
Fuck off underage

>basement dweller philosophy: the post

>Hedonism + Nihilism
Retardation confirmed

This should have ended the this shitty underage thread.

Because there is nowhere to go.
Only pleasure matters.

Taoism here boiss, top 3 philosophies, right next to hedonism and human transcenderism (or however you spell it in engrish)

Read philosophy. Since this is Veeky Forums and not Veeky Forums I'm not going to call you a retard yet, but hedonism is completely seperate and almost incompatible from nihilism. Hedonism was thought of 2000 years before nihilism.

>the purpose of life is pleasure
>life has no purpose
Wow these philosophies sure do sound compatible and not at all dissimilar

To elaborate:

Game theory assumes rational actors. The world does not consist of rational actors.
There are certain things you should feel instead of think.

That there is nowhere to go; is a fiction in your mind, you attempt to project onto others. And certain others will most definitely not agree with you.

But yes, being able to show teeth and force, when the situation calls for it is necessary to be succesfull in life. Again; this requires the expedient use of thoughts and feelings.

While I do agree hedonism and nihilism are dissimilar, I'd point out that in Hedonism, pleasure is not "the purpose of life". The ancient didn't have a concept of "the purpose of life" as a general question. The Hedonists, who were a cult, believed that increasing pleasure for yourself and others was moral, and that pain is evil. While they sought to maximise pleasure (because that is "good") and minimize pain (because that is "bad") they didn't think it was "the meaning of life", they still believed in the Hellanistic gods.