Tapion
Zamasu Mentor
>DLC 4 included:
- 2 New Playable Characters: Merged Zamasu and SSGSS Vegito
- 3 New Parallel Quests
- A New storyline based on DBS Future Trunks Arc
- Two new costumes: SSJ4 Goku, Resistance Outfit
- New accessory: SSJ4 Goku wig and tail
- 4 New Moves: Holy Wrath, Divinity Unleashed, Blades of Judgement, Divine Wrath

>Free update included:
- 4 New Costumes: Trendy Bikini, Great Ape Suit, Golden Ape Suit, Golden Turtle Hermit Gi
- 4 New Accessories: Saiyan tail buttplug, Great Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Ape Wig and Tail, Golden Scouter
- 4 New Moves: Savage Strike, Spirit Stab, Sword of Hope, Burning Strike
- DBS accurate variants of SSB Goku, Vegeta, Kid Trunks and Future Trunks
>Helpful Xenoverse 2 Data/Links
pastebin.com/bRGkSuSh
>1.06 patchnotes
pastebin.com/dxznyLQV
>1.07 patchnotes
pastebin.com/RxfR2k2k
>Xenoverse 2 Mods
pastebin.com/pDwFPrB3

>No Hud Mod (for beautiful screenshots)
mega.nz/#!ccICVaaB!8hy08k-uVZnn-8656WmjspN72wwaJITF6mo_ZgvMYc8

>Xenoverse 2 changes
pastebin.com/uDAS7TD9

>new 2D 3vs3 fighter by ARCSYS announced
drive.google.com/file/d/0B858vev8ML4NN2dDOElTNjZMdnM/view

>Community
PC: steamcommunity.com/groups/vfightersXenoverse
PS4: Search "Dragon Ball General"
XBone: account.xbox.com/en-GB/clubs/profile?clubid=3379873991575336
/dbg/ players: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ElJpKAB8F9xw-4oqsOuorggP_Hngdvxm7aduvpY1DIg

>HOW TO FIND YOUR XENOVERSE 2 SAVE ON STEAM Perfect guide:
steam > userdata > [your steam id] > 323470 > remote > DBXV2
DBXV2.sav should be there, which is your savefile
If you wish to delete it to try reimporting or for other reasons, disable steamcloud on both xenoverse 1 and 2 first.

>Xenoverse Booru: Upload all Drawfaggotry here
xenoverse.booru.org/

LAST TIME ON /dbg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/mcIca9FqqFE
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dvya3GQNyE&list=PLoG5yhreuso0dkNSQ-xTaSBkWWuajRdHO
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BUUTTS

Kill Buufus

Reminder to team up with goku otherwise he'll never leave you alone.

Don't mind me just gonna attention whore a bit here:

New fite vid
youtu.be/mcIca9FqqFE
Playlist for Gryff.
youtube.com/watch?v=3Dvya3GQNyE&list=PLoG5yhreuso0dkNSQ-xTaSBkWWuajRdHO

>When a piece of candy pushes your limits.

Reminder that candy Vegetto is more powerful than every single character from Dragon Ball to Z

So any plans tonight? Besides shitposting, I mean?

>just gonna attention whore
as expected of you

Don't be rude

Don't be a faggot

Too late, but you should follow your own advice first

Why don't you shut the fuck up and let me caress your body tenderly like I whisper sweet nothings in your ear. You piece of shit

I am flattered by your passion but please don't fight over me!

I don't trust like that

Sure is gay in here

It's always at least 45% gay in here.

Why haven't you gone Super Saiyan yet

Your loss. I would've made you feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

that b̶u̶u̶f̶u̶ monkey sure is cute

Buufuu? What are you going on about sonny?

I t-totally did. Here's proof.

you must have misread, it clearly says monkey here

I hope Jiren finishes what he started and blasts them off.

Hmm, well at least you achieved the best form

nah its clear that they're going to job to fucking goku
the butthurt is going to be hilarious

>super saiyan 4
trash

Ah, certainly. My mistake.

Why is every non waiting cac such ugly shit. Delete and uninstall please

>fucking goku
Goku deserves the best so

Waifu*

Taking out Caulfila and Kale is just cleaning out the trash, which is usually Vegeta's job before getting bullied by someone who matters.

>non waiting cac
nani?

Because patience is nice

>which is usually Vegeta's job
He already had enough, Goku needs more.
>before getting bullied by someone who matters.
Second fiddle fight needs to continue.

we already know the final 2 will be jiren and goku so we need to have goku take out the trash in the meanwhile

>xv3
>step vanishing consumes stamina
>perfect blocking removed

Wrong the final two will be Brianna Wu and Grand Priest
I'm fine with this

too good to be true
there has to be a catch
i bet the netcode is still trash

I don't think step vanishing should consume stamina normally, it would really slow down fights. But used in succession it should consume progressively more. Maybe half a bar on the second or third vanish, a full bar on the next, 2 bars on the next and so on.

Reposting because I didn't realize we had a new thread.

>unvanishable stamina break combo
This is true and is OP, but you can vanish the charged heavy. It is kind of annoying fighting human males who only do this though, because it pretty much forces you to spend stamina. I only do it against cheesers.

>unpunishable backhit into rising kick that can be step canceled
Majins can do that and male saiyans to a lesser extent. It's also punishable.

>magic tracking followup knockdown attack
What?

>Majins can do that
Which majin? Which move? And no, that kick is not punishable. Even counters miss it because it moves out of range. You can also step cancel it.
>What?
The next hit after the up kick tracks an absolutely insane amount even if you z vanish away, and hard knockdowns.

I want to fuck a buuslut

Has anyone ever considered that buus don't have any genitalia?

I'm sure some don't, and am certain a good chunk do

I WANT TO SUCK FUTABUU COCK

>Which majin? Which move? And no, that kick is not punishable. Even counters miss it because it moves out of range. You can also step cancel it.
Male human, male majin, and female majin can step cancel backhit->heavy. Saiyan males can kind of do it but it's not as effective. It's easily punished with a just guard or a ki blast because just guarding back hits is ludicrously easy.

>The next hit after the up kick tracks an absolutely insane amount even if you z vanish away, and hard knockdowns.
It doesn't hard knockdown but I have seen it hit people who vanished the kick still get hit by it. You don't really get anything out of that move and I rarely use it. You're better off just resetting the combo after step cancelling the kick. This move is a non-issue and other CAC races or premades have worse shenanigans than this, like saiyan males having an actual unvanishable hard knockdown.

I think Namekians edge it out because of their passives and above average combos. Humans have the worst passives in the game.

literally me rn

I don't know about the others, but the difference is you can punish the female majin backhit very easily with a perfect block or a block grab or a counter.
Male human backhit leads to the rising kick, which takes them out of the strike zone when countered or perfect blocked. If you're lucky and lag is with you, you may be able to grab them as they rise, but that's it.

You should, punch-rising kick-knockdown > ki blast >repeat near ground level is an endless loop that's very difficult to vanish out of because the knockdown track you all over the place, as I found out recently.

Namekians are very tough, but I do think Male humans edge them out with those absurd basics.

>I don't know about the others, but the difference is you can punish the female majin backhit very easily with a perfect block or a block grab or a counter.
You can punish any backhit with those.

>Male human backhit leads to the rising kick, which takes them out of the strike zone when countered or perfect blocked.
That's why you just guard the backhit and not the kick. If you vanish you can easily just guard any backhit. I've had people catch onto that when I do it to safely get out.

>You should, punch-rising kick-knockdown > ki blast >repeat near ground level is an endless loop that's very difficult to vanish out of because the knockdown track you all over the place, as I found out recently.
Every character and race has an infinite. All you have to do is vanish the punch or knockdown.

>Namekians are very tough, but I do think Male humans edge them out with those absurd basics.
I think the unvanishable stamina break could edge human males over namekians, but without it I don't see how human males could be considered better. I avoid using it against /dbg/ (unless I've already completely depleted someone's stamina and just finishing the fight) and I rarely encounter namekians online.

>That's why you just guard the backhit and not the kick.
Pretty sure I've had HuM's kick get them out of the just guarded backhit. That's what infuriates me about the HuM backhit, the kick makes it incredibly safe to do in almost any circumstance.
>All you have to do is vanish the punch or knockdown.
Most other races don't have infinites that knock you down when you try to vanish.

>Pretty sure I've had HuM's kick get them out of the just guarded backhit. That's what infuriates me about the HuM backhit, the kick makes it incredibly safe to do in almost any circumstance.
You can't move when you get justguarded unless you block first, which would end the combo and is punishable with a grab. Human males can't just continue a combo after being just guarded.

>Most other races don't have infinites that knock you down when you try to vanish.
If you know what your opponent was going to do you could just vanish and block. They can't really combo the knockdown if you vanish the first punch anyways.

>unless I've already completely depleted someone's stamina
is this torsou? if so, i know this is 100% bullshit.

>Human males can't just continue a combo after being just guarded.
Fair enough, it may have been lag shenanigans. But considering the kick is the second in the backhit string, it's still enormously safe to do in any circumstance.

>you could just vanish and block.
I've had that attack hit me from behind after a vanish so many times.

>They can't really combo the knockdown if you vanish the first punch anyways.
Also not totally true, if they entered their rising kick animation, the knockdown will chase you down and smack you when you reappear.

Meant waifu you scrubs

No

>Fair enough, it may have been lag shenanigans. But considering the kick is the second in the backhit string, it's still enormously safe to do in any circumstance.
True, I abuse the hell out of it. When people catch on and go for just guards everytime they vanish I just stop though. Step cancelling the kick is also good for stepping behind someone's guard if they're blocking.

>I've had that attack hit me from behind after a vanish so many times.
I can't really argue against that. I admittedly don't use that move much because I just reset my combo after the kick.

Testing it right now, it doesn't proceed unless the kick actually lands. It could be a lag thing.

i hope they show some 13 and tapion gameplay tomorrow

No you didn't

>its actually oden
i never got to fight you since you're on another platform. if you dont actually do the unvanishable break outside of those situations then i guess thats fine. can we trade you for torsou pls

>It could be a lag thing.
True, that's likely. The game likes to "register" hits even when you stepped out and received no damage or stun.

Yeah, that combo is pretty ridiculous. I wish they would remove it. Even I don't enjoy fighting human males anymore.

>wanting to nerf humans when other races are just as bullshit

Please share with us the female majin's unvanishable 3 hit break then.

I should point out anonymously that while I do think HuMs and Namekians are OP and sometimes complain about them, I do like fighting the /dbg/ people with it. Even Torsou.
Randoms are less fun since they get abusive very often.

what about the male saiyan unvanishable combo strings?
or the namek health regen
all races have their own bullshit
so its only fair that humans get something too

Human males are top tier without it honestly.

this desu

>unvanishable less than half health bar combos or 25% health regen is somehow equal to "Vanish this heavy strike or you lose after 2 hits"

>"Vanish this heavy strike or you lose after 2 hits"
this certainly isn't the case
also they had to give humans something after blatantly nerfing their inate ki regen

I AM COMPLETELY NEW AND I CAN'T DECIDE
FRIDGE, MAJIN, OR MONKEY
I'VE ALWAYS BEEN A FREEZAFAG
MAJIN GIRLS ARE CUTE AS FUCK
SAIYANS GET THE COOLEST TRANSFORMATIONS

Balls to the wall, new kid. Make one of each.

not them, but i think the ki regen for earthlings is great. i have a pocket huf that i like to run and always having ki is such a great feeling. the difference quite noticeable when i switch back to my other cacs. never played xv1 so idk how it was back then.

Freezafag? Well, that was easy, become a fridge.

Looking for Dragonball game which is playable on ps3 and includes the following:
normal 1v1 offline multiplayer fight mode, desirably 2d, fake 2d (when everything is 3d but you still looking at the fight from the sides)
which db game is your suggestion?

Do I get transformations beside Golden?

Potential Unleashed or Kaioken.

Not him, but its pretty slow compared to XV1. Last time I checked it takes 30 seconds just to regen 1 ki bar. Even if it was faster it would still be a lame passive because getting ki is a joke thanks to clashes happening every 5 seconds.

Uh. no, but Golden is in the same tier as SSGSS, which none of those monkeys can currently have.

human ki regen was very fast in the first game
to the point where it could compete with the infinite ki ssj gave you

it isnt just passive regen. you also get extra ki on hit/getting hit

The Budokai HD Collection on PS3 or Burst Limit.

Then it certainly needed a nerf.

Thanks user

>SSGSS
Also
Game rules =/= canon rules

Human with 17 Super Soul and Unleashed Potential is very cozy for regen

Reminder that Shin does not deserve bullying, he is doing his best.

saiyans were just as broken so it wasn't much of an issue

He deserves bullying for being dumb and not being aware of how strong the strongest mortals of his universe were.

Well, it's an issue now. Imagine if they still had that ki regen on top of alll the other stuff.

>Game rules =/= canon rules
Shhhh

well the human combo strings are unfinished in this game so maybe in the next game they will get fixed
LHL doesn't connect at all

Every golden chilly Willy gets beaten up by Super Saiyan 3, how embarrassing

Those fridges are mutants like Frieza aren't they?

Not really. What made human males OP in XV1 was their insane damage on strike supers, which was fixed in XV2.

Doesn't SS3 have broken stamina regen when off the ground?

They're still top tier without the ultra fast ki generation or the unvanishable stamina break.

>MAJIN GIRLS ARE CUTE AS FUCK
nah they're shit

I don't know, maybe. I'd say every Patroller is a mutant with how strong they are. Either way, fridges a shit

fuck it's been stuck at this forever
i put a lot of work into this character, i'm worried