/dg/ - Destiny General

Big Gay Cal's Bathhouse Edition

>>LIVE EVENTS Gauntlet
Royal Pools Challenge: A player must always be in the water by Sun Platform at all times, jumping or moving away from the water will result in a failed Challenge.
Nightfall: The Arms Dealer - Prism & Time Warp: Killing Time
Flashpoint: EDZ
Xur: N/A
Trials: N/A

>>NEWSCLANSLINKSPREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1st for Hunters did nothing wrong.

buff my hunter

For real though what's the point in raising the level cap to 25?

So, will "new raid content" be a new Leviathan section or a VoG remaster?
We all know it's not going to be an actually new raid.

hunter buffs and new raid in december or im quitting

they said “new raid content”

So unless they’re braindead enough to try to flesh out the leaviathan raid more then it’s most likely a VOG remake

Oh, can't get bright emblems for 5x3 levels, maybe I should buy some silver.

What is this shitty base power too low nonsense?
I want to feed the 270 shit purple I just got into y 265 that has mods.

Is Bungie going to pull the thing they did with Crota where they decided the economy was too forgiving and locked everyone out of their equipment and forced everyone into one of the two new sets?

5/6 for PC raid right when it pops. Highly prefer for you to be a console transplant who has beaten it on console.

Message me on discord if you're interested, Dubtack#7007

they have the same base power

Anyone for nightfall or raid on ps4?

>forcing people into the two new sets
I hope not, especially considering design has taken a drastic fucking nose dive in D2. The DLC armor shows some good progress, though.

is it okay if I’ve watched videos to understand the encounter or should I wait for the first runs to be over? Not trying to waste anyone’s time desu

BONER PRESTIGE CHALLENGE WHEN

When they get more than two people LMAO

No it's not okay, you need to buy the game twice to qualify for my pro raiding team :)

If we can't find another transplant we will probably relax that requirement.

just wait honestly people will be be running the raid all day don’t stress over it

>tfw no emissary gf

Why do you want console players?

Anything.

I could be your gf, Ensign.

>turn in powerful shit
>engram is 284
>go to the next npc
>285
i thought its always a huge boost? why is it only increasing by 1

I might as well

alright so controller trick for more aim assist
character deleting/gear storage to 300 power
what else am I missing for my nolife session?

they’re the only one that have had a chance to actually play through all the raid content

Because we don't want to be teaching new players the raid for the first run. I'll be running it with new people and helping the rest of the week.

But yee, the first run we wanna tryhard.

In what order should I do things on the weekly reset to get the highest light possible?

Welcome to the grind mustard race.

>I'll be running it with new people and helping the rest of the week

my man I’ll just stick it out then

My weekly clan exp doesn`t go up, it`s stuck at 3k/5k
I`m the leader of my clan

Yeah there will be tons of groups with no autistic requirements.

I am one of the few who actually like this raid, I used to hop into random groups from here all the time for the fun of it.

>We will never get a yuri ghost fragment detailing Wei Ning and Eriana-3's first night together on the eve of the raid on the moon.

We are not brave, we have merely forgotten the fear of feels.

if rare/legendary always lacks behind, do you have to be lucky and find a 305 exotic and infuse that into a legendary?

Please do not post my cute wife, thanks.

If you really want to be autistic then wait the entire week until Monday to turn everything in so you are as high a light level as possible. But in the end theres no point anyway, everything after 280 makes no difference other than gating you out of prestige content.

>game crashes -yet again- due to memory leak
>close battle.net client in rage
>"That's it for today, fuck this game!"
>browse thread for a while
>open battle.net client
>start destiny 2

send help

Yes, then you have to put a legendary mod into it to make it 305.

i can’t stop either user I don’t understand

>you will never ever play Destiny 1 at 60+ fps

feels sad man

i got crown of tempests and lunafaction boots today

i am happy

>they’re having fun with the game

pcfags leave

Holy hell why are Pulse rifles so bad?

Is that why it keeps crashing and telling me to launch it from bnet?

What do you mean, "the first run"? If you're just taking console people on PC then it's not a first time for any of them?

Because you touch yourself at night

>Bungie didn’t hire another studio to port D1 to pc for us to play between the console and pc release

Did they realize how much money they lost out on? I would have bought all that shit

nightshade is the only good one, much like nameless midnight is the only good scout rifle

>we will never have a female ghost
after hearing mention of Asher's ghost, it hurts even more.

watch them do it after dlc1 for the eventual player fall off

wouldn't surprise me desu

>Tfw no qt Titan gf

>He doesn't know about the Manannan SR4

Fucking nooooob

Because near the end of D1 they were the go to gun type, especially Grasp of Malok that they intentionally nerfed the drop rate on due to people farming for the best roll.

Anyone from the third clan wanna team up for nightfall

Vibi#11486

don’t give them ideas Bungievision doesn’t need more money

But yeah I’d rebuy the fuck out of uncapped D1

This game is the most expensive, most marketed, most disappointing 5cm deep shallow puddle of game I've ever seen

LONDON

Like, the first time we do it on PC we want to run it with people who beat it on console because we won't have to do any teaching/explaining. A relatively painless first run.

After that (at least I) won't care about anyone's experience and will group with whoever.

If you aren't experienced in the raid, there will be plenty of groups without autistic requirements.

welcome guardian enjoy your stay

tfw pc clan admin hasn't sent me an invite yet

strange Hitch is usually always on top of that stuff just give him a little time he’s running all the clans + discord by himself pretty much he’ll get you

Why do you care? It's not as if it's a hard raid. 4 experienced console players should have no issue in carrying 2 new players through the raid, give or take a couple of failed attempts

you know, porting an entire video game to a different platform isnt as simple as copy/pasting the source code into a different engine or some shit. it takes time and money; theres no way they wouldve done that during the 1 month wait. wouldnt have been enough time, and even if there was: why would they blow all that money on a game that most people are going to play for 1 month until destiny 2 came out?

wouldve made more sense to port it much earlier, way before destiny 2.

>Mercury
>VOG remake
You people are fucking morons.
Destiny 1 had a vex raid slated for later part of year to but it never came to fruition, whatever it was, it got shifted over to Destiny 2 and that's what you'll get.

Anyone for nightfall real quick?
Carreau#1969

>Did they realize how much money they lost out on?
Yes, not enough to warrant a PC release.
I don't understand why for every game that doesn't come up on PC there is a dozen armchair market analysts going "hurudr how much money they lost out on" because them and their four cuckbuddies would have bought it.

Fuck off retard, they wouldn't have made shit on it, that's why it didn't come out on PC. The end.

Is Bungie even aware of the massive EDZ memory leak

oh cool thanks for the info didn’t play D1

I messaged hitchenson yesterday. Should I be messaging strange hitch?

Dubtack really wants to hold a thread first raid run over PC players for the PC raid release. Even though he's already been carried through the raid on console.

It's why he wants the only console player raid team so that he doesn't face competition.

Why do you people act like you pay a subscription fee for this game? 100 hours for 60 dollarlydoos is far more than the current industry standard.

are you kidding me?
he always needs a day to reply

Always open:
bungie.net/en/ClanV2?groupid=2128593

(you) chill autism lol gmhave youngone outside today

Yes Hitchenson he’ll set you up

It's true.

Plus it gives me reason to be exited about the re release of a raid I've already played a dozen times.

>thread first

who fucking cares lol

no just Hitch

lol console babbies are always so mad I don't get it

fuck off with your degeneracy, faggot

I get it, you want a carry. You can't hold your own with some PC players so you go crawling back to console cucks for a raid completion. I can't blame you with this track record though.

it’s the whole inferior platform for thing give them till the first DLC they’ll either get over it or upgrade

I'm down for a raid, have a couple of others if you're interested

1 slut nightfall

So I just started, but hearing about all the classes, seems to me hunter got butt blasted since destiny one. Titans fly seems better than their jumps, and the knife being behind the new long ass grenade cooldowns hurts.

Am I off?

??

Holy fuck this guy is a shitter

is anyone doing the challenge on normal mode?

This just happened.

Nah, hunter with Orpheus boots and shadowarrow or whatever it's called is very strong for raids. All classes work pretty equally. Your ability to know when to use your ult, ability to maneuver, and aim determines if you'll do good. And of course gear.

Yeah that's what happens when you go to LFG to try and get the Calus Hard Mode kill. Everybody there wants to cheese it. That's exactly the story those stats tell. The bottom two are non-cheese attempts, maybe the 3rd too.

Literally only dubtack cares. Everybody already did the raid over a month ago. It's the reason why the only team really trying is dubtacks.

You PC players should just enjoy the raid at your leisure as it will get you used to how bungie handles raid mechanics. Don't burn yourself out like the console guys did. You know it's bad when members of alpha team fucked off to rocket league, fortnite, overwatch, and even warframe

>PC cucks

So you admit you're only looking for console shitters to carry your ass through so you're not left behind once the PC players crush the raid?

Imagine being incompetent enough to not instruct people on how to do easy encounters that have been figured out through and through.

-

Can we start a PC blacklist? I want this retard on it.

>9 people
what the fuck am i missing here

titan looking for clan pls.

People leaving/joining

>Having a full autism seizure over a simple joke name.

Wow, yeah, better stay out, there's not enough room for a cringy edgelord.

>hit 280
>buy a bunch of mods until im broke and still dont get anything for bond, boots, or gloves

how the fuck do i farm glimmer faster for this shit. having to do this is suffering.

Are there any spevific exotics that a new player should be in the lookout for?

Also, are there any weapon types taht are just plain bad in either PvE or PvP. I want to use a Scout Rifle as much as I can, but I don't want to be at a huge disadvantage.

Also, how is PvP balanced? Is it just, the person who fed their exotic whatever the most wins?