twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i want rukina to sit on my face with her flat ass

DADDY

Thread theme:
youtu.be/Z85lxckrtzg

Valter claims this thread and your waifus

I wanna fuck Saber.

>anyway hows your sex life

Fire Emblem Switch? More like oughta put it in a ditch!

MOMMY

that's my wife!

Valter rerun when?

>spic can get your waifu blacked
>spic can get anyone banned
>spic can cause massive shitpost storms
>spic can infinitely ban evade
g-guys i think its time we bow down to tharjaanon, he has us all under control

Good meme? More like fuckin kill yourself

When'd he getting in a voting gauntlet?

this

>no brand
every time

cringe

This is PA!Olivia. You can no longer get her. Say something nice.

cute wife

>tfw too shit to get more than one Valt
Soon I hope

/feg/ already tried calling ninian and ike reddit, if he made it to the finals i don't think we could handle the redditposting then

Happy Halloween /feg/! Hope you stay safe and enjoy the holiday tonight!

H-have a Daily Cloud!

Would Rein be able to survive in a gauntlet with big names like Ike, Lucina, and Lyn?

Based KT is like "okay we'll put Lyn in the game if you insist" and then they make her stats all worse than Ryoma's, and give him the stun gauge attack with huge range that doesn't displace you or leave you airborne and ruin your combo potential, and much better availability, which REALLY matters for getting materials and upgrading skills, and native access to Astra.
It's much nicer to see that thot being thrown to the wayside unlike in Heroes where the cancer is everywhere.

I wouldn't even-a

cutest art

thank you best friend

All female myrmidons are garbage and this archetype needs to die.

>Need user
love you too cloud
You too

Why is this child so sexy?

>tfw beat valter infernal using valter on my team
his GHB was the most fun one to date

You too user.

t.: navarre x ogma fujo

What needs to die is the boob plate
Make male myrmidons great again

>I'll always forgive you! I'm an adult, after all. I have to take the high road!
she's not a child

I love her. I love her so much I wasted 100+ orbs to get a merge for her so she'd have a pretty blue background. And failed. But I still love her. I'm never doing that again, though. I'm going to go cry now.

How did you know?

I want my penis to take the place of that broom stick

Who do (you) think the other xmas units will be? Idk whether I want to spend orbs on Halloween or not yet.

>getting rid of your dick

>ran into a +3 Navarre in arena last night
Should have taken a cap. He had Galeforce on him too.

>I wasted 100+ orbs to get a merge for her so she'd have a pretty blue background

I'm glad I'm not the only one who does this. I also sort by rarity+level so all my merges show up at the top.

A very cute wife, take good care of her.

Sylvia when?

Mrs. Claus Lucina to go with Santa Robin so we can all laugh at Tharjafag.

It's time.

Post 'em.

Yeah his GHB was fun as fuck. I beat it with Peri, Camus, Xander and Tinyhands, the pressure was cool as hell.

Speaking of reruns. I fear Berkut's Infernal, I never cleared it.

What Sad! fag edited the tights?

Woah, did you film your entire life

No

my body will still be attached, silly

youtuber. He does a lot of 10 minute videos for ads. The moment something viral pops up, he makes a video about it. Strong supporter of this dumb "Feed your Hone Fliers skill to Cordelia" meme and gives 0 insight on anything. Basically anything he says in regards to flier emblem is retarded. Also 99% of his oppinions are based on fucking reddit posts.

Worst girl. Never ever.

repost from previous thread

how is a -SPD / +RES Fae?
I got one as my free unit in this banner and thought to myself "fuck it, build her up", especialy since I lack decent green units.
She has Lighting stone (the distant counter one), Fury I believe and Quick Riposte 3. Dunno about her C slot.
she will get doubled a lot, so she wont stay alive for long I feel.

Kana/Kiragi
Shiro/Nina
Hisame/Ophelia
Asugi/Soleil
Shigure/Mitama
Dwyer/Velouria
Ignatius/Caeldori
Percy/Rhajat
Siegbert/Midori

/feg/ sure has a lot of charts.

-spd is a bit of a meh bane, but since you're likely to put QR on her it doesn't matter at all. +res lets her trivialize all blue mage encounters too so that's a good Fae.

Elf Takumi or I riot

>Pheonixmaster1
I'm reading that shit properly right? Did he misspell it on purpose?

vernefogg.deviantart.com/art/Spring-Lucina-672504320

Who would you upgrade to 5* as the 4th unit in flier emblem?
Nowi (Grimoire) - S.Corrin (Blade) - Cherche (Brave) - 4th
I've got 80k feathers, but I also want to get CA for Sakura and maybe build a chicken.
My candidates for the spot are: Valter - Cordelia (+Spd -Def or +Atk -HP) with brave (40k feathers) or Firesweep (60k) - Michalis

Does this get into tier 20 now?

Two characters from Fates with at least being a royal.

Takumi will be on Hoshidan New Years with Ryoma, Hinoka, and MaMui

Veronica!

fuck off pedo

More like turn it off-ica

which IVs are her best?
-HP+Res? I dont mind getting a 40+1 Fae, since as I said earlier, I lack good greens. And anything to break up this dumb one shoot meta. Tanks seem to be doing this

I'm not entirely sure, I've been hoping to find one that's +atk -whatever so that having Lightning Breath won't mean shit-tier attack stat

you should

Should I use Falchion in maps that have a ton of Wyvern Riders and Manaketes? Really want to use two Falchion users, but their base might is 30

You want a good red unit. Nowi is ok. She isnt anything special. With your setup, I would suggest getting a Caeda/Shiida but that doesnt seem to be the option. I would try to get Michalis. Play around the idea of an Blyn baiter with his A skill. maybe it works, you need a lot of Def for that tho

Depends entirely on the week. Sometimes 4795 is enough to sneak in.

Get off your high horse newfag, you need to go back

I want to impregnate my best friend and take our children trick or treating

Not anymore. Ever since CYL, the threshold has been around 4820-4830

effective damage is easily on another order of magnitude, at least. and I don't even think damage scales linearly with weapon atk, instead it feels like less, so fighting dragons with a falchion might not even be like having a 300 atk weapon, it might behave more like having a 3000 atk weapon.
in short, yes

Thanks, user. You too. Take care and get the units you want.

New Mystery of the emblem is a good game.

>Specifically, Hamamura says that a lot of heavy hitters one would expect to come to Switch won't be there until 2019, due to the prolonged nature of game development and the dawning realization that the system was not going to be another Wii U over the last seven months.

>Most notably, Capcom, a publisher who had long been an ally of Nintendo's through both successful and unsuccessful consoles, had been suspiciously absent from the Switch. The near-launch Ultra Street Fighter II sold welldespite being criticized as overpriced, and the only follow-ups from the company have been ports of Monster Hunterfrom a previously-released 3DS game and ports of the two Resident Evil Revelations games.

>A Capcom spokesperson quoted in the article explained that getting out software for systems in its first year of launch is rare for third-party developers because there simply isn't enough time to release games within the first year. Capcom developed and published Dead Rising 3 on the Xbox One for its launch.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One third party who got on board quickly with the Switch, Koei Tecmo, struck a somewhat boastful tone last week during a press conference. From the WSJ article:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>“We bet big on the Switch as a game changer so we began making games before the Switch’s launch, but many software companies showed reluctance in releasing Switch games before they witnessed the current success,” said Yoichi Erikawa, chief executive at Koei Tecmo.

>Our Take
>It is difficult to blame third parties for being skittish on the Switch after so many got burned on the Wii U, but any developer hoping a game in 2019 does as well as a game within the first year of launch when there's no brand courting going on is going to end up burned again

>When Shannan and Oifey take Celice in Chapter 5 Oifey's sprite has him carrying a baby
Awww

nobody cares nintentoddler
we FEH here

>+spd/-atk sheep
>can still drag her way to 48 atk with +3 Atk A skill and seal

Should I bother?

>FEfags think they dont count as nintoddler
Literal nintoddler party game is the only reason the series isn't dead in the gutter

OIFEY
WHEN

Way to link the old thread, faggot

hi

>forever beruka mouth three
>amazing gacha panic
>Hector counter within boris
>boris except memes added
>cool thanks feathers please
>fury Elincia hell god
>chad ploy
>spic face axe
>neph idea sucks
>cute loli dead
>moonbow always
>rolling trash
>slaying Ayra
>micaiah ded
>enemies blacked especially friend

stop using sigurd

>especially friend
Good thing I'm black.

Is H!Nowi actually secretly an armor emblem unit in disguise

>enemies blacked

Creampie Olivia!

>dumb sweet kids
jesus, grandpas, make up your minds

>Nearly every fucking battle in normal arena and TT is just Reinhardt, BLyn, a dancer, and someone else along for the ride.

This is really killing my urge to even bother with those modes.