>[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Fate/GUDAGUDA Order translation
fate-go.us/gudao/

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Screaming Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>Da Vinci's Selection FGO's Finest Fellows Pickup Summon
2017-11-01 4:00 - 11-08 3:59 UTC
5* Waver
4* Siegfried, Lancelot
3* Prototype Cu, Alexander

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>liz
nope

>two Liz threads
What is this?

Is the Fate franchise childish?

Our future.

An accident

Liz is for retarded pedophiles theres a much better version of her and there's much cuter young girls

What is your unpopular Fate opinion?

FREE AT LAST

It's a franchise for manchildren.

They aren't actually going to give us two weeks of nothing before NOBU, are they?

How much apples?

Only the iri CE left now.

I want to yiff Tamamo

SENSEEEIII!!!!

Extra is good.

Half AP interlewds and Waver rate-up banner.

11, I budgeted 10 for this event

I hope, I need to do 30 interludes and get enough XP to max nobu or okita.
It's going to be nobu though

They have left us an entire month with literally nothing before

He said unpopular
For example "Nero is good" or "Last Encore is going to be good"

Should I spend apples for HP CE grinding?

>5 hours left
>0 trick or treat CEs
>0AP
it's not worth it, right?

Hi /alter/, here the sacred line for you.

Stop using halloween CEs.

Its time to grind.

I like Extra except the just horrendous actual gameplay. I love turn based RPGs but Extra's is just about the dullest I've ever seen.

Fate/Extra is better than Fate/stay night

So when slut saint will get her 3rd skill? Buff remove is pretty cool skill

IRASHAI!
Mada miteiku kai?
Soro soro QUESTO ni modoru?

"Nero is good" is a popular opinion among whatever stupid people are making decisions behind the story of Extella and Last Encore.

Carmilla summer/halloween caster when?

The Apocrypha anime is enjoyable.

Medea is shit

>Shaft
>bad
?

Does MKII really want sex more than Mecha Eli?

With the event ending soon, what's everyone leaving behind in the Halloween shop?

I got lazy farming for candles and I really don't want to now, so I'm sadly leaving behind the trick or treat CEs and Lancer monument and pieces

What does it even mean?

TOP SNEK

Sakura is shit.

please don't act weird around sensei
that's her thing

She wants the D.

Medea makes UBW the best story in FSN

Got the lore for today but why am I doing this shit AGAIN with the Vlad runs...? Giving it apples and my level up AP.

I'm like an abused spouse. Oh no baby that's OK it was my fault that you didn't drop the princess CE. It was my fault! IT WAS MY FAULT PLEASE TAKE ME BACK!

Goddammit.

Same, I limit broke the CE and I can't be arsed anymore

Back to /fgog/ with you lizshitters,
You are banned from the team

Almost all the pieces past Caster Pieces, the Lancer Monuments and maybe 1 or 2 Trick or Treat CEs.

>davinci
>she

That's not Kirei and Illya making HF the best story in FSN

Lizfags BTFO.

Game2ez

I want to believe that Nobu is sometime next week and that L O N D O N would be sometime in late November early December since Jack and Nursery need to be used to get extra presents.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

About to give up farming the big cup CE after getting spooked 10x by monuments.

Is NP strength that much better than NP gain? I have 3 petite devil CEs so I don't even feel like I need this that much.

descartes servant when?

>EoPs in this shitheap unironically dislike UNIRVALED posting, Gilposting, Bros posting, cuckposting, and preventing people from being waifucucks
So this is the power of reddit.... woah...

yes

The first Fate series wasnt THAT bad, had its flaws but overall was a decent anime.

Fucking Hassan instakilled my Jannu support and made me waste CS. Also thanks sushi for dealing 90000 damage to that dumb fox.

>41 turns
Fug, isn't that too many turns? Wouldn't that take like 30 minutes to clear? Feels like a real game now.

>lineup
Medea Lv.40
Hans Lv.55
Support Gil Lv.90
D'Eon Lv.70
Kiyohime Lv.69
Marie Lv.70

What did you bring to the final visitor? Did you need a revive?

In the Christmas event, I forgot to add.

I messaged the 4 cup admin and they say the poll is valid and that Liz is our captain

LIZ LOVE!

The problem is that UBW has many likeable facets from Caster / Kuzuki, the Emiya / Archer thing, the blossoming romance with Rin, etc.

HF is amazing as a horror route, imo. Even though it's easy to figure out what's going on early, the experience of Sakura's dreams and finding out about the Holy Grail Wars is immersive.

UBW is the ending I want, but HF is a route that I thoroughly enjoy for the oppressive and dark atmosphere throughout.

Pity (you) since was after everyone left. Now shoo.

I went too ham on this event IMO, wish I had transitioned back into doing dailies earlier and left the class pieces on the table

was it THAT bad?

Pretty much just the pieces and cake CEs.

he's just bad, I clear this shit in less than 15 turns

What happened to the Liz discord

>he doesn't want to be filled with womanly happiness by being servile and persevering through the husband's abuse
That moment when you feel your womb being filled to the brim with your husband's cock makes all the process worthy. Trust me.

My wife saves my ass as usual.

>wasting 915 BP
what is you doing

What about Fate?

Trick or Treat CE.

Don't give up bros, Kinbro is the key. 6 apples of resets.

I don't have a waifu, just a large number of characters I'd like to fuck, starting by (but not limited too): Saber and all her clones, Rin, evil Sakura, Miyu, Luvia, Kuro, Illya (the original not the kaleid version), Caren, Iris, Mordred, Fiore, D'Eon, Liz, Scathach, Medb, Shuten and Ibaraki and many many more.

I need at least one week to gather enough exp for Nobu to go straight to level 80.

you should be ashamed of losing everyone

Got closed for hate speech

Finally, last fight came down to Martha spamming Arts to bait Curses from Tamamo. Shit drop luck but that's par for the course.

Fate primaries can give Evafags a run for their money in the elitist department.

Praise your queen /alter/!

fuck off evilcat

Is there a zip of all the CGs in Fate/stay night?

Just the pieces and CE from candles.

Any of these quests have good drops and worth running?

>Banquet of the Dragon
>Mystery of the Ossuary
>Visitor on a Misty, Moonlit Night
>Turn Around and He's There

I made a huge fucking mistake of choosing Herk as my support. He died instantly thanks to a crit and I had to get through this shit on my own.

Candle shit, even though I tried farming them from day one.

>Check friend-list
>Someone hasn't logged on in 5 days

What am I saving apples for exactly?
Something gained from Christmas dailies, right?

Crazy in the head... crazy in bed.

Miyu > Kuo > Ilya

NORMIES GET OFF MY FRIEND LIST

All of them

There might be one on sadpanda.

On this note, I have 120 candles. Should I get a bunch of lancer pieces or exactly one trick or treat CE?

Same, I didn't even get all those reverse claws.

You get tickets to win BIG PRIZES. The more you play the more tickets you get

I like Fate, but in relation to the other two I feel like it doesn't have the character growth / personal stakes that the others have. I'm also not that into Seibah in the first place, and Shirou's attitude throughout in regards to her fighting irks me every time. More than usual Shirou antics.

It's a necessary experience, and it sets up a lot of the interesting things you come to discover in UBW and HF, but I feel like it's very much just your first dip in a deep pool.

The Fate True End made me tear up, admittedly.

Christmas has a raffle system, where the limit of the rewards is how much you run the quests so apple spam is always best for those.