/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #614

''Skater Chloe'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Life is Strange: Before the Storm Episode 2 Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=hk9de3ljHnw

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14053973
strawpoll.me/14053988
strawpoll.me/13834594
strawpoll.me/14047827

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cutest girl in Arcadia Bay

*marries your Chloe*
Heh, nothing personnel Michel

Max > Chloe.

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Kate is #1

*breaks her heart*
Heh, nothing personal Kate

Ok this is what I have so far, keep in mind this is the user with a beta tester friend, and while i trust them don't shoot the messenger if it's not exact

That eliot confrontation that other person was talking about is true, they said it may happen in the junkyard and thats right, in fact thats actually where the ep 3 promo pic comes from (where rachel looks defensive and chloe looks scared) rachel will defend chloe during eliot's creepiness as previously stated
Chloe is gonna visit drew/mikey in the hospital depending on your choices you will get more info about damon here but also the highly anticipated Steph conversation we thought was gonna be in episode 2
rachel's gonna get into some trouble with sera and damon (hence the ep 3 teaser) which prompts chloe to freak out and go after her, but before this there is a brief interaction with frank before rachel meets sera (there will be no indication frank and rachel being anything more than just friends at this time)
toward the middle/end of the ep rachel suggests chloe dyes her hair, they go to her house and do it (depending on previous choices this might be a romance thing) i know this might seem weird considering chloe just thought rachel was kidnapped or something im try to get more info on the exact logistics
there will be some big shock moment that you won't see coming toward the ep with Sera
yes there will be another kiss

there will be about 6 variations of the ending alot determined on your relationship with rachel

Friendly reminder that Rachel is a witch and you should stay away from her.

>Chloe !Price/MPDU
>Max > Chloe
wut

Chloe is #1

Someone staying at your house without paying rent basically should be your property. Joyce should really take $300 bucks out of her hide every month until she fucks off.

if B says A is better than B then you know shit is real m8

Not even close

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

>Rachel making sure her girl gets the praise she deserves
the absolute MVP

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Well at least now we know you're even more awful than Joyce *and* David. Good work.

Sometimes people just need to be left alone when dealing with grief. Hugs and telling someone "everything will be okay" doesn't always help. Neither does trying to force moving on.

Sounds like a unrealistically perfect anime waifu.

Music itself generally does.

So I have this crazy idea. What if Season 2 is about Alyssa?

he looks like such a cuck

>"You're so dead."
>"Yeah? How dead?"
>"Hella dead."
haha

what if S2 is about Warren and his girlfriend Max Caulfied?

An angel on halloween!

>The prequel to Season 2 is Warren going school shooter on Blackwell.

Do you think Chloe would lose the blue hair after healing with Max and escaping the Bae?

youtube.com/watch?v=VT1-sitWRtY

If Chloe ever loses her punk edge it will be the greatest tragedy the universe has ever known.

no, Chloe would drop off a cliff a week after the storm

Never.

>"Hey, Max, look, a butterfl-"
>slips and falls off
I mean, I can see that happening.

So what gives Max the retarded idea that the lighthouse is allegedly a safe space from the tornado if she got that idea from the same nightmare that shows everything collapsing and falling apart there?

I doubt it. I think she would keep her appearances and style but become soft and more serious about life.

kek

Max puts bananas on her pizza

Brain trauma from overusing her powers.

Oh Jesus, what if her powers are killing her and Bae/Bay doesn't matter because, at the end, she'll still only have years to live before a brain aneurysm does her in?

>on her pizza
>not in her anus
But why?

>Oh Jesus, what if her powers are killing her and Bae/Bay doesn't matter because, at the end, she'll still only have years to live before a brain aneurysm does her in?
I think that was one of the dropped plotlines with the emphasis on her powers hurting her for the first 2 episodes and then it not coming back until EP5.
But I mean the blood must come from SOMEWHERE so yeah she probably has a brain tumor by the end.

Even if she doesn't have a brain tumor, that implies that the power raises her blood pressure enough to cause headaches/nosebleeds.

Even if it's not brain cancer/brain damage, eventually she'll catch a clot or her ticker will quit.

Max is a dork. All she had to do was ask.

>implying a sociopath like Max would feel any better if she got what she wanted without taking it from someone who can't fight back

meant for

>Chloe's face when she lost her father, her girlfriend, her mother, her hometown and then tried her best to keep on living despite all of this only to one day check up on Max and find out she died in her sleep from a brain aneurysm

... what the fuck user

Not as dorky as Chloe!

Chloe is built to suffer.

This

that's just a trope of magic power use

Will /lisg/ ever go back to pricefield cuteposting or are we doomed to amberprice trash forever?

That's a problem, though. You don't put tropes into your writing without a thought, tropes exist to define and qualify what you are writing.

>Will /lisg/ ever go back to pricefield cuteposting

Yes.

>or are we doomed to amberprice trash forever?

No.

At least she died in her sleep and not in traffic or something

t. michel

Chadfferson x Everyone.

Love this. Short Pricefield fan-comics are one of my favourite things about LiS.

>liking tumblr forcing their own incorrect image of the character

Yep. There's some really great stuff out there.

I love comics with Max in them.

logan is so gross i cant believe Dana let herself get impregnated by him.
at least she murdered the demon spawn before it could grow

at least post all

I do too! Post them!

Thanks. Didn't know there was more.

She was just lusting for dick without realising the consequences. Just look how she quickly she found her next victim after Logan dumped her. Also...

>abortion
>ever
Dana's gonna burn in hell.

>the same nightmare that shows everything collapsing and falling apart there?
...and later she saves herself using her rewind powers, while everything is collapsing and falling in the same nightmare.
So how, why and when did she get those powers in the first place? That is a serious question!

About her powers hurting her, it's funny that at the beginning of the game, everything's like
>don't use your powers anymore! it's dangerous and it will kill you!
and then, at the end of the game
>yes, yes use it more! that's the only way!
=KEK, I'm surprised there's no ending when she just collapses and dies and they just find her like that. This plus an extreme amount of stress and trauma would most likely kill her.

she did the dumping

I like to think this is what Maxine from the William!Alive timeline would've been like if she got the powers.

>I'm surprised there's no ending when she just collapses and dies and they just find her like that.
same. That should be the true end.

Lewd but it's great!

That would be a grand ending to have as the 'almost everyone gets this ending' ending.

Would Max and Chloe's biological child be as lame as both of them or far more than the sum of its parts?

you are lame dude

>Would Max and Chloe's biological child
>biological child
And how would that work exactly?

Chloe has a dick.

Lesbian science obviously

mtf chloe sounds like an awesome character. inb4 people get triggered

theres part 3 too

Do you think Nathan kept a list of all the girls he ever drugged at the parties? Were all those drugged there for Jefferson or some just for fun?

I don't think he finds drugging people fun. Seems like he just wanted to impress Jefferson.

Juliet Watson is talented and CUTE!

>talanted
Talanted at what exactly, being a stereotypical bitch?