byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BgMQi5NvFXs
reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5l08eq/the_legoscape_story/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for Gutter

Space is cold!

third for tradeband

Fourth for my husbando!

5th for Janitor Cult that can summon Mr Clean when?

>space is cold
WRONG.

remove vox

remove humans

>Not believing in Dr.Celt
Burn at the stake, Heretic!

is space cold or is it normal temperature and earth is warm
:thinking:

Temperature is a property of matter; something that a vacuum lacks by definition.

Excactly, and because there's no matter to warm it up, its cold.

Shit man, now I'm :thinking:

Space is not a vacuum.
That's why the background temperature of the Universe is 5k.

post art pieces

as promised

>Grady Maclagan says, "Hi"
>Teff Mills says, "What are you doin?"
>Dead: Grady Macalagan mutters, "ding"

gets me ery tim

YIY DUDBT FURE UT

I have fun any round I can fix telecoms as CE

Pic not from last shift but this is how it felt walking into a shift where the AI had been successfully defeated without a SMELELEE

>AI
>defeated
*thinking*

just a round of cult.

the problem wasn't the AI
the problem is that it was subverted by the mechanic with the AI upload on the research outpost

them the mechanic was defeated by 3 retards and it was over, pack up and go home time.

performance art

please tell me it was a clown named Cluwne and not the simple mob

kek'd

the real question is why Ola ignored the Mechanic saying they had subverted the AI

holy

It was a mime named clown. See the acting?

So is halloween an excuse for grown adults to act like obnoxious children? Every round today has been shit because of shitty admins

I'm gonna do this to somebody. I'll kidnap them, put them to sleep, hook them up to fifty IV's then I'll fuck off. they'll assume I got caught and when they try to walk away they instantly die.

is halloween an excuse to dress up like something else and party?

Every round everyday has been shit because of shitty dressup fags

What stops them from removing the IVs from their arms?

>YIY DUDBT FURE UT
my fucking sides

oh you're right. pretty good

The IVs will all be stacked on top of eachother. If they realize, nothing, but they probably wouldn't realize.

pjb is a WAFFLE

Hide them under a locker

OOC: Legoscape: That's going on youtube

XD

MISTER BONES OFF ME

>Bagel winning by one vote

Literally ban this faggot holy Christ.

Post the ban request someone, I'll second it.

he's banned from literally every server but here

That's fucking hilarious. How are you such an enormous piece of shit no one will take you.

>antag does antag things
>"RULE 0 BAN HE ADMINS HE DOES NOT ANTAG HOW I WANT HIM TO"

The goal of an antag is not to be an obnoxious piece of shit you realize. You're playing a game with other people.

>Literally homes in on anyone even trying to hide
>No orb of scrying
>advertises servers on youtube

nah man, this shit wouldn't stand in a fucking TTT server let alone our Mid-RP haven

>Mid-RP

Antagonist
not Troll
this is a common misconception since people started parroting 'FEELING ANTAGONIZED?'
Your job is to be the antagonist of the story. Not the annoying asshole of the story.
Recalling so you can murderboner harder and stroke yourself and put it on youtube is the exact opposite of what antags should be doing.

>Gunwiz
>Recalls twice when the station is dead
>Butchers his master's zombies because "they tried to bite me" (I was one of the zombies he killed and its not true)
>Unironically xD's at the round end
>GUNWIZ

>2561
>walk into bar
>gerudo valley starts playing

link the video pls.

Give me ONE (1) reason why we don't mirror bans from TG/Hippie.

On a related note, Zombies still need some work

-Can pretend to be a human by speaking Galactic Common (intentional?)
-Can use intercoms but not your headset
-Zombie hud glitches out
-Can use your ID to open doors but can’t open firelocks

I guess we want their sloppy leftovers.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgMQi5NvFXs

look at what I found on everyone's favorite not-anonymous forum.

If you use your antag status to kill or grief MoMMIs, you're a piece of shit and need to stop.

I've only seen this happen like twice, but still. Don't do it. MoMMIs are sacred ground so long as they follow their laws, unless you're emagging it.

reddit.com/r/SS13/comments/5l08eq/the_legoscape_story/
shit, I meant to post this.

Oh yeah I forgot he killed the mommies at the end too. At that to the list:

Zombies have a lot of oversights associated with them. It doesn't help that there's a carbon version and a simple mob version that can both end up being player controlled.

Because Admins make mistakes. I'd rather shitters need to get caught once per server than some pissed off badmin banning someone on NicheStation13 and having that effectively blacklist someone from the game.

It's a tradeoff. No matter what you are gonna have a bad game now and then. And sometimes it'll be because greifers.

There are two possible states. Mirror, or no mirror.
Both are tradeoffs.
To not mirror is the worst tradeoff of both.

in his defense, mommis do prevent the escape alone objective. Mommis belong on the station and leaving with the shuttle is a direct violation of their laws.

Nah.
MoMMIs can eat a dick.

yep + the mommi was on the shuttle

Why? They literally exist to do the bitch engineering jobs nobody else wants to do, and fix the station, while being confined to not adversely affecting the crew by their laws.

If you had some bad experiences with shitty mommis in the past, it was those specific players that were the problem, not mommis as a character class.

It's always a good policy to assume a mommi is a good mommi unless you see it behave otherwise, in which case it can be ahelped and banned.

I don't think so. Like I said, they can offend only one to a-few-times. I can see your perspective and feel your hurt though. I just don't wanna go to far in the other direction here.

What a fast round that was.

Got this basically to the point I'm happy with it.
Final pass is looking at a model of a reel human bean and applying better shading.

Very good, ship it to SS14

It's one thing if the antag seeks the MoMMIs out, but MoMMIs that hang around obvious antags aren't being good MoMMIs.

>mommi's have immediate access to more tools than a human player can carry
>immune to damn near every environmental threat
>any time an engineer gets a quality of life item, mommi players demand that they get to spawn with it
Mommi-creep is fucking real and they deserve every hardship and prejudice that they get.

He didnt have escape alone.
His objective was to kill one guy and get a slime core.

>disgusting cowtits
delet it

Ye I know but the mommi was on the shuttle violating its laws
which is obviously for the cuteness factor and mommis have leeway regarding that but you're still clearly opening yourself up to villains as a result in that behavior

>bein a gay

>legoscape

>furry
>shitty player
>literal faggot

man /ss13/ became a bunch of bitches while i was away

>'Brooke burns has killed the mime' says the AI
>'Brooke burns has killed the clown' says the AI again
>Brooke burns shows up in medical lobby as we're supping from the all-coffee machine
>Me and my knightly brothers point to her, and shout 'Get her!'
>They drop their clown-PDA-spaghetti and run as they're chased by fully armoured opponents with high frequency machetes, energy swords, and armblades

Christ that's made my knight

Are you that same idiot faggot from last thread or two who screeched about the idea of replacing mommi's inbuilt basic engineering tools with a single engineering-only holo switchtool merely to cut down on clutter?

You have some weird and nonsensical personal problems that you're trying to take out on mommis for no reason. It's quite bizarre.

uhmmmmm
why wouldn't engineering have it, for example

The holotool has a record of buggyness and still doesn't have full multitool functionality. Why would you want it, just for a less cluttered interface?

The high pitched wailing of the MoMMI Defense Force has begun, their REEEES fill the heavens

good thing scrub ass coders who kvetch about it don't play the game then lel

Funny you should mention that, because when we were discussing it last time, it was in the context of being fully debugged and with a fully functional multitool. In that event, I mused that it would be nice to have built into mommi instead of the clutter of basic engie tools.

Not even an upgrade, just a quality of life change, and dumb motherfucker over there screeches about "mommicreep". I didn't even push for it, or want to, but was thinking out loud in the thread about the prospect.

Some real issues on that guy.

How many different servers have to claim that a certain player is even worse than Termedclepe before we ban them from here?

For real though if you're still brooding over some anonymous post from a previous thread you need to attend anger management courses

And here we see an example of a mentally ill tranny and a fat retard interacting with each other, very common in communities composed of manchildren and socially inept "people" who need to resort on Discord and Steam to make up for their lack of social circles in real life

Why do pussies whinge when mommis are killed? They're players like any others dude.

Brooding over? I vaguely recalled it because this guy with a hardon for hating the existence of mommis seems to be the same one frothing at the mouth any time mommis are mentioned at all, and not just when possible changes to them in code are discussed.

Their laws specifically forbid them from retaliating or protecting themselves, and they exist to do the menial bitchwork to keep the station intact and powered, while being prevented from fucking off and keeping themselves entertained by interacting with other crew at any point.

They're very different from other roles in that regard, and thus it seems pretty poor form to fuck with or destroy them as antag when they literally aren't allowed to get in your way, and are coded specifically to not be part of an antag's goals.