Just got my coworker fired

just got my coworker fired
told my boss i couldnt work with him anymore and explained without whining
come in today and hes gone

shit guess my boss respects me?
has anyone been in this situation? should i feel bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19495915/Caroline-Vreeland-que-ariedad-tan-esponjosa.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>story please?

And no, I tend to get along with everybody.

We need more context, OP.

Yeah, needs context.

I wasn't the one solely responsible for the firing in my case, but they hired this really attractive young guy. He seemed to think he could get away with saying sexually harassing things to all the women at the workplace because they were all attracted to him. He was asking the busty girls if their backs hurt and talking about his sister in really awkward ways - it was like /b/ went to Veeky Forums and then got a job. There was other shit going on, too - he tried to claim an accident he had at home on worker's compensation by faking the same injury at work the next day, but he got his dates mixed up.

Another wasn't fired, but she was definitely not a good fit for ANY workplace - she got the job and then immediately started trying to get pregnant with her boyfriend after going full-time. She also tried to quit smoking during this time, and even though she was a new hire, she started bossing everyone around while doing hardly any work, citing quitting smoking as the source of her bitchiness and getting really catty with the other girls.

She still works there. I quit for greener pastures yesterday.

Either you're a woman or a gay guy

ohh you poor thing. must've been a real traumatizing experience.

poofter

quit sexaully harrasing that big jugg slut by having pics of her dude

I work for the state government. It is impossible to get a shitty coworker fired

These days you can be BOTH

GET THE FUCK BACK THERE AND FIRE THAT COMMNUSTIC BITCH.

Definitely not a man

>by faking the same injury at work the next day, but he got his dates mixed up.
bahahaha!

Tell your boss you're not comfortable working with him. He'll fire himself and promote you to his position

Op here pretty much this guy was always 10 to 20 min late and one busy day when I needed him he was 30. He lied
to the boss and said he was in the bathroom even though he had fresh cigarette smell. This really pissed me off and that is what made me confront the boss after work. Didn't want to sound like a whiner. Also this person loses equipment has an accident like every other day and when you confront him he would say don't rub it in my face or get real emotional

you're a fucking faggot OP, the dudes already gone, you're gone to.

Why you complaining about shit thats already done.

Just move on with life.

Umm people asked for context. You ok buddy?

go to /r9k/ faggot

The question is biz related fuck off

A non autist on Veeky Forums?

No. U are roleplay or ignorant. Topkek bro

were you the guy who got fired :^)

>he doesnt sneak drigs into his coworkers shit.

>he doesnt loundly bang the drum and autistically screach drug use.

how was any of that your business? jealous of him? i hope your just bait fagt

I hate you faggots who try to get people fired

>omg you're not bending over backwards for our jew over lords i better try to get a picture of you on your phone

I fucking hate boomers so goddam much

Why shouldn't employers expect someone to put in at least what is required of them at work? Showing up on time, doing your fucking job, not messing up on simple tasks, these aren't difficult things

Beta manlet detected, top fucking kek.

>H-hot guy at work flirting with the women!
>He makes suggestive comments like nothing, how do I do that?
>It isn't fair WAAAAAAA

I seriously wouldn't care if the job didn't require a coworker. But I need two people with this job and the 80 20 rule started applying to work. I'm 19. Fuck boomers. He had a boomer attitude though.

>it's too hard to treat someone as I would want to be treated and chat about their favorite sports team or weekend plans once in a while.
Literally that's all that's needed to foster a good working relationship with your coworkers.

to be quiet honest people like that are annoying as hell.

not when your coworkers are literal retards that are a threat to the company

Most of them are retards. They aren't a threat to the company unless they are at vp level or above. Or do you work at a very small business/franchise?

restaurant
in which time and money is a major player

That's fair. For salaried office work it's quite different.

No man would type this. Not even the manlet of manlets, not even beta of betas. I hope you understand why everyone hates women like you. And most women are exactly like you if they aren't young an attractive.

in case anyone wants more of ops photo
taringa.net/posts/imagenes/19495915/Caroline-Vreeland-que-ariedad-tan-esponjosa.html